Dominic & Sabrina

Story Info
She becomes rich man's plaything.
1.5k words
3.95
111.5k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perks
perks
16 Followers

This story was written for a contest on the general board. It needed to be 1000-1500 words in length, had to include a sex scene, had to be written in the third person and had to include the words: torch, limousine, signet, saffron, injury, feral, calligraphy, heart, mechanical, and midget. Please enjoy and vote.

* * * * *

"You are an emotional midget and if I have to spend one more minute with you, I'll stab you in the heart with this fucking fork!" And with that, Sabrina tossed the makeshift weapon onto her plate scattering saffron rice across the white tablecloth. In one angry movement she grabbed her purse and pushed her chair from the table, jostling the untouched Sauvignon Blanc.

The restaurant clientele watched her with feral interest as she headed for the exit. Glancing back at him one more time, she stepped out onto the sidewalk before he could see the angry tears welling in her eyes. Two years of her life down the drain.


She stumbled over to one of the parked limousines and leaned against it as she dug through her purse for a tissue. Tears blinded her and she dropped it. She pulled at it, but it was tightly wedged in between the curb and the tire.

"Damnit!" Sabrina yelled and tugged the strap of her purse harder. She kicked the tire, as if it was the one that had caused her all this pain and injury. The strap broke and with it, her facade. Hugging the limo, holding onto it for support as her body shook with loss, Sabrina was oblivious to the view she was giving the man inside.

Dominic observed the breasts smearing against the mirrored glass with a wicked smile playing across his lips. He took one last searing swallow of his scotch, then lowered the median between him and his driver. "Henry?"

"Yes Mr. Zuckerente?"

"There is a girl crying all over my limousine."

Henry grinned, "Yes Sir. Shall I remove her?"

"I think not Henry. I think we shall have a bit of fun tonight. Bring me the girl."

"The easy way, or the hard way, Sir?"

"The hard way, but use some finesse this time."

Henry leaned his bulk over the seat and reached into the glove box, removing a handkerchief and a tiny vial. His actions were mechanical, belying practiced movements. Opening the door, he unfolded his six foot four inch frame, startling the girl from her sobs.

"Miss?" Henry questioned.

Mortified, Sabrina stammered, "I'm... damn, I'm sorry. It's just that, well... damn" Sabrina looked down and noticed her purse and thanked God she had an excuse for leaning on the car. A tap on her shoulder made her turn before she could mention it. He was behind her now, startling her with his stealth.

Henry held the handkerchief out to her. She took it with a tentative, "Thanks". No sooner did she put it to her nose when she felt his big hand close over her mouth and nose. She struggled against him feeling the world swirl, then nothing. Henry put the handkerchief in his pocket and opened the door. He placed her unconscious body in the backseat and handed Dominic her purse.

"Not bad, Henry, not bad. You're getting very good at this."

"Thank you, Sir." Henry grinned and shut the door.

***

Sabrina tried to shake off the groggy feeling, attempting to move her limbs and open her eyes. She struggled, her heart racing as she realized she was bound and blindfolded.

Quietly watching from his chair, Dominic appreciated the view of her undulating body and felt his dick agree with him. She finally stopped, breathing heavily from her exertions. She lay there, limbs spread in a perfect X, her dress up around her waist. The view of her silky panties molding to her pussy lips was almost enough to make him cum.

"Sabrina " He said her name thoughtfully, watching her thighs flex in a futile attempt to close her legs; nobody could hold a torch to Henry's knot work.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Let me go, please." The words spilled out, sounding cliche even to Sabrina. She swallowed a strangled whimper.

Dominic walked over to her and whispered against her ear. "Sabrina", he purred, touching his lips to her ear. "There is no need for you to go anywhere. You belong to me now." Her body trembled with dread as he slowly stroked her arm. She winced; he hated that.

Removing his hands, he went to the nightstand removing a knife, cream and Ben Wa balls from the drawer. He knelt on the bed between her legs preparing to slice the clothes from her body.

"Let me go... fuck... let me go"

"No, little one. Try to relax. You'll enjoy it eventually, I promise. I'd rather not gag you, but will if you insist on whining. Now, don't move or you'll hurt yourself."

What the hell is he doing? Sabrina wondered, as she felt his hands slide firmly up her thighs. With one flick of the wrist her dress lay in pieces around her. The rise and fall of those perfect breasts mesmerized him. Sabrina shivered, her nipples hardening inside her nude lace brassiere. He had to see her bare.

He cut her bra, and she gasped, feeling her nipples get harder. His hands were cupping her breasts, the pads of his thumbs teasing the pink tips. It's not supposed to feel good, she kept thinking, making it her prayer, her mantra.

She was fighting him again, and Dominic didn't like it. He knew he would have to use the balls and the cream before she would submit to him.

"Sabrina, you must not fight me."

"I don't know you. You can't do this to me."

"I am doing this to you, and you'll be begging me to make love to you before the night is over."

"Hah!! Make love? This isn't love."

Sabrina's attitude was making him very angry. "You will love it"; the words were forced and clipped. He got louder. "You will love me, damn it, and, you will be begging for my cock to fuck you. Now let's see where his new home is."

Sabrina tugged at her bonds, bucking her hips. "Fuck you! I will never beg you. NEVER!" Sabrina was still screaming when she felt him rip her flimsy panties off her pussy.

"Well, well, well, Sabrina, what do we have here?" He cupped her bare cunt roughly, then started stroking it lightly. The sensation soothed him. "You will beg me, Little One, mark my words. You will beg me." He pushed his finger deeply inside her and smiled as she jerked clamping down on it. "Your body is begging me already." Dominic removed his finger and sucked the juice from it.

"I hate you"

"Don't say things you will regret later, Sabrina." He smiled and smeared the cream over her pussy lips.

She wondered if he was right.

Dominic grinned then dipped his head and bit her nipple. When she cried out he pushed the two balls inside her, then slapped her thigh.

She reacted with a sudden jerk, then felt them. "Ohhhhhh... OHhhh... my GOD... what?" The balls were teasing inside her causing a flush to spread across her skin. When the cream started heating her pussy lips, she knew it was a losing battle.

"Please don't do this to me."

Ignoring her, he massaged cream into her nipples, tugging them once in awhile causing her hips to buck and moans to spill from her lips. He lowered his body onto hers and she realized he was naked. She squirmed against him, the balls inside her making her skin deliciously sensitive.

Dominic pressed her into the bed, kissing her neck, sucking her collarbone. She was moaning. He knew she needed his cock, and it was ready for her. "Tell me, Little One. Tell me what I want to hear."

Sabrina couldn't think; she could only feel. She was all nipples, clit and cunt. His hard cock was imprinting her skin like a signet ring in wax. She wanted it inside her, in her bare little cunt. He slid cream soaked fingers against her clit, swirling the little nubbin until she surged against his touch.

"Please, Sabrina, please say the words and we will cum together."

Her arousal was almost painful. She broke. "Please, Please fuck me... I need your cock. Please!" Sabrina was begging for release.

When he drove his cock into her cunt it was in one hard thrust. The metal balls swirled against him as he rocked inside her, urged on by her screams. He slipped his hand between their bodies and rubbed her slick little clit. Her pussy throbbed around him, squeezing, releasing. She was cumming and he felt it gush around his cock and down his balls. She groaned when he took his dick from her cunt, came again when he drove it into her ass, rocking the balls in her cunt. Sabrina was his. Dominic slid his dick from her ass and wrote "My Sab" on her stomach in perfect calligraphy.

perks
perks
16 Followers