Dominic Ch. 03

Story Info
Dom take Ellen to his other place.
2.8k words
4.24
34.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

Dom didn't want to tell me where we were going other than to his place. I was still a bit unsure about what happened in my old office. There was no way I still had, or wanted, that job anymore. Dom explained nothing. He just smiled to himself and kept his eyes mostly on the rode. I grew incredibly tired on the way to the house. I know I snoozed a bit, but I woke up in time to note the winding rows of trees as we moved up the drive. This was definitely old money. Peacocks floated around the well manicured front yard as he parked the car in the drive. An inward smile flashed in his eyes as he slid from the seat. I wasn't ready to get out, but he urged me out into a different world anyway. I stood on the crushed stones and refused to budge until he told me what the deal was.

"My family has money," he flatly replied.

"I can see that! You know what I mean."

"I'm not gonna tie you up in the dungeon. Unless you want me to," he smirked.

I followed him into the receiving room and he looked through a stack of mail as I moved my hands over the decorative inlay along the edge of a table. I refused to look around me because I didn't want to have to show my utter amazement at the spectacular things. His family had more than a lot of money. He guided me up the wide staircase and to the left. His voice was soft and reassuring when we finally got to my compartment of rooms.

"You have to understand that I didn't plan on you coming here so soon. I thought we'd get to know each other a little better. You'd live at the apartment for a bit, and I'd move you over here later. It doesn't matter much though. You're here now."

He was starting to freak me out a little until he opened the door. The room was a vast array of jeweled colors. I stepped in to feel my feet sink into the cushioned floor. I took off my shoes to feel the velvet under my feet and went to the curtained walls to see if there was a window. I was greeted by a quiet whirr and the fabric parted to show me an expanse of glass going from the ceiling to knee height on the floor. I watched a group of people splashing in the enormous pool below.

"You'll have to settle for my father's harem room, for now," Dom said from the doorway. Harem room. "He enjoyed many women with his friends in this place. He still does, but I've told him it's off limits until your rooms are ready."

There was no bed, really. The entire room had been made to be a giant bed. There was an alcove area where noise and light were filtered out from the rest of the area. I slipped inside and Dom followed. He opened a compartment in the wall and showed me an array of rubber and vinyl cylinders. He picked up a small one and I realized what I was looking at. The dildo wobbled at me until he placed a metal rod into it. He turned it on and played it across his fingers.

"This one, you can use," he instructed. "I don't want you to insert it. I just want you to stimulate yourself from the outside."

"What's to stop me from putting it in?"

"You might hurt yourself," Dominic smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

"I'll get rid of the other ones while you take a shower."

I should have been really upset about this place. I was raised in a bible believing church after all. But he made sure I was okay with it, some how. I took the shower and felt a lot better. I found a warm terry robe and towel waiting for me when I got out. I toweled off my back and found Dominic silently watching. I continued to dry off with a warmth on my cheeks as he moved closer. He pulled the towel from my grasp and ran it over my ass again. I looked up at him and saw a flush to his face as his hand guided the towel between my thighs and then down each leg. He ran his other hand over my damp skin and I was turned on. His blush spread to his neck and he moved away from me. I hadn't noticed how pale he was generally until it's contrast with the blood in his capillaries. He tossed me the robe and left quickly. I could have sucked him off. He had to know I would. I slipped the robe on and entered the "orgy room." I'd decided that's what I'd call it. I heard some soft voices before I turned the corner to see Dominic speaking to a man.

"I have to have your word," he said.

"I promise. Geez, you don't trust me, do you, boy? I just wanted a look."

Dom noticed me and I walked over. I nearly fell out (fainted) when I saw an exact copy of Dominic. Who had dried me off? The other Dom nodded at me without smiling. He moved a brown strand of hair out of his ocean blue eyes and offered his hand. I shook it and looked back at Dom.

"This is my father, Ryan Severus. I was just saying that I didn't want him to bother you."

Other than the off color hair, I wasn't sure I'd be able to tell the two apart. When Ryan smiled, I noticed his eyes had a few more wrinkles.

"She's beautiful, Dominic. I didn't think you'd have it in you. He's been talking about you for over a month. I can see why. I've always had a thing for a nice piece of ass."

"Pop, just shut up. You don't talk about her that way. She's not like that."

Ryan looked at me and scoffed, "You haven't fucked yet? Boy, this kind needs a lot of maintenance. Just think of your mother..."

"I've been nice so far, but you're pushing it. You will not talk that way in front of her. You won't fuck her. You won't even talk about fucking her. She's been fucked before. I want more."

"Whoa there, buddy. I didn't mean to..."

Dom pointed toward the door and Ryan walked out after a brief nice meeting you. Now, I really felt like I was here for some big reason. He left me in the room and shut the door. I decided that it was too much information for one day. I found a closet with velvet throws in it and I curled up in the alcove to sleep. My swollen and bruised pussy wouldn't let me. I felt like I was aroused down there. I knew I wasn't. I put a finger to my still damp pussy and my insides jumped. It was a familiar pain. I couldn't masturbate until I healed up enough inside. This constant arousal would be torture. I spread my legs as wide as I could and pulled the throw off of my lower body. Any stimulation would drive me crazy. Just the evaporation of the remnants of my shower were bad. When I finally got to sleep, I dreamed of Dom. He drove into me without mercy, and my body was slowly splitting in two. As I divided, I saw Ryan come up and take one of the halves. As my parts regenerated, I was two complete women. I watched from above as my dark brown lips wrapped around the pale dicks of both men. I felt my mouth full of cock and the taste of pre-come as I sucked hungrily. They came in my mouths and I felt it flow through me and out of my pussies. I woke up to the pain of my own orgasm. I looked down and the cushion was being soaked with my pussy juice.

I felt my insides contract again and I put my hand down to feel the wetness. It was clearish white against my fingers. I looked out of the alcove to see a man eating out a woman. She had a beautiful red flush all over her large breasts as she trembled under him. I quietly wondered as his long hair swept over her body and covered the willing girl's breasts. I heard her gasping as I imagined the man's mouth around a large nipple. He wasted no time in making her pussy leak from his sucking. She flowed sloppily down his chin as he went back to licking her pussy. He presented his dick at her entrance and I realized that it wasn't very big. The man thrust into her forcefully. I could see her pleasure at the penetration and she cupped and massaged her nipples as he continued. When he was done, she got up and opened a small door. She pulled out a monstrous vibrator and ran it over her slit. I watched with amazement as she slowly edged the monster inside her. She cried out with joy as I watched her orgasm around the big thing. She pulled it out with a pop and walked out with the man she'd just screwed. I drifted back off to sleep. I dreamt of a long green pasture with waving long blades of grass. The sky was gray, but it was warm. I closed my dreaming eyes and felt a pair of hands on my body. The touch was as light as the warm subtle breeze that went across my face. A hand went to a breast and the other went to my slit. That's when I realized this wasn't part of the dream. I opened my eyes to see Dominic resting on his heels nearby. He smiled softly at me as I noticed it was his hands on me.

"You've been sleeping for some time. I thought I'd wake you so you can eat."

I nodded.

"I see you've been using the vibrator," he smiled again and pressed the damp fabric under my ass.

"I've been having odd dreams. About you."

He put a hand on my pussy and gauged the relative heat. "I know." He caressed my nipple idly and said, "You're not ready yet." He kissed me passionately and left. I found some clothes waiting for me outside the curtains and I put them on. They didn't cover much. I minced my way down the stairs and behind the staircase as I looked for the dining room. I opened a massive door to find Ryan stroking a girls hair as she sucked in his large prick. I now knew where Dominic got his big fat monster. I didn't know white guys had penises like bulls. I guess I was stereotyping. I found myself painfully aroused. He looked up and smiled at me. He stroked a nipple and motioned for me to come closer. He gestured toward the girl.

"This is Veronica. Veronica, Ellen."

A moan came from the girls mouth as a reply. I turned to go, but Ryan grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. He looked at my face,

"You are special. A good girl. I can sense it. That's why he hasn't fucked you. But, you're horny. So ready that you're willing to risk the pain."

I yanked my arm away and he seemed sad. I left the room to continue my search. I heard this series of screams coming from down the hall. I listened as a woman cursed and screamed. I opened the door a crack to find a man ramming into the same girl I'd seen in my room. She trembled and screamed as he rode her.

"Yes, damn it! Fuck it! Ahh, Fuck me!"

The man's hand went over her mouth as he continued to grind into her. She seemed even more lost in pleasure as she came. I watched the dripping down her legs as he continued to fuck her. She sighed happily as he finally shuddered and stopped moving. He withdrew and she rested on the bench she'd been leaning on.

"Thank you so much, Dom. You know how much I needed that."

"Yeah, fuck you, Karen. You know I'm just using that stretched out pussy until she's ready."

I felt sick. I went back up to my orgy room. I told him I wasn't hungry. He heard my stomach growl. He put a hand that had been on that whore onto my stomach. I shoved him away.

He looked me in the eye and came clean, "I've been fucking Karen. She's got a brain problem. It's always switched to sex. I figured I'd get the thought of fucking you out of my head. How'd you know?"

"I saw you."

"Would you want me to do it to you for the first time really quick or with control."

"I don't know."

"I want to be well practiced, so that I can prolong your pleasure."

I moved in front of him and knelt down. Why was I on my knees? He smiled down as I opened his pants. I looked at the spent member. I smelled something foul on him. I backed away. He held his pants by the waist and went into the bathroom. He turned on the shower. I followed him. He looked at me and said, "I knew you weren't a lesbian, but pussy doesn't usually smell bad."

"Have you smelled hers lately?"

"I don't lick other girl's pussies. I just lick yours."

"What did you do before me?"

"I went around looking for your pussy to suck. I could smell the right one a mile away."

"I guess when it's the wrong one, it doesn't matter how it smells."

"I want to fuck you so bad, right now," he hissed. "I want to press you up against the wall and impale you on my cock. You can't want that. I'm not gonna let you think that."

"Then let me suck you. You can come in everyday, and I'll do it. I know you like it when I do it."

"I love it when you suck me," he smiled his subtle smile again.

With that, I shoved him into the shower fully clothed. I washed his penis with a bar of soap and gently rinsed it. He started to become erect and I slipped it into my mouth. He shut off the water and I felt it swell inside my mouth.

"You've proved your point," he moaned as I quickly got him to the boiling point. His thighs moved in conjunction with my head, and his hands roamed over my braids.

"You're very good at this. You'll accept it, won't you? As long as I come back to you." I didn't answer him. I would allow him anything. I sucked him off and got out of my wet clothes. He ran his hands over my damp skin and I let him play with my nipples. I let him get me aroused and then he pushed me away. I was hungry. Sperm can only sustain you for so long. Dom smiled because he wanted me to be on edge. He didn't remember I had that dildo he gave me. As I dressed, I inserted the thin thing into myself. I was surprised to feel that just that finger sized thing was stretching my pussy. I pulled it out slowly. I'd never be able to fuck again. How would I get Dominic inside me? Whoa. I'd made up my mind before that I'd never do it. 'He's way too big, isn't he,' I reminded myself. I tossed the little thing onto my pillow and decided I would let my pussy cool off au natural. Dominic guided me down to the dining room, and I was greeted by his father and six other people. I sat down and felt a soft deep cushion under my ass. Dominic softly urged me to spread my legs, and I did. The coolness stimulated me, and I felt he got something out of the quiet moans I tried to stifle.

"Dom, you need to think about how she's going to be later," his father whispered loud enough for me to hear. "You'll rip her mind to shreds. When she's healed, you give her to me. I'll break her in."

I tried not to listen as he went on speaking about how delicate I was. How structured my mind was. I reached for a plate of reddish herbed potatoes and Ryan's hand shot out. He moved my hand to the plain potatoes.

"You'll hurt yourself. Try the mild stuff first."

"I've had hot food, before," I laughed.

"You don't want to be so hot that you have to go back to the hospital, do you?"

"Dad!" Dom's scolding was more coy than earnest. "What's in the potatoes?"

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I think I'd like to give her an easier time than a harder one. She will heal, and then she can do what she wants."

*** End Dominic three To be continued...

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers