Dominic Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

I smiled back and gestured for her to begin. She held up a card facing her and I answered, "4 of clubs."

"That is correct!"

I whispered, "I know he's drugged you. Did you open to him?"

She shook her head no, and pulled the next card. I felt something fill my mouth farther than before and I lost the game. Ron shoved his cock so far that his balls nearly entered my gaping mouth. He shoved as fast and as hard as he could. I coughed any chance he gave me. He rushed to spend into my mouth and nearly drown me. He laughed as I struggled to swallow the large volume of semen. He slid out of the hole and most of the thick stuff slid out of my open lips. He pinched my ass and gave my twat a slap on the way to sit next to Lucy.

She immediately dropped to her knees and cleaned up his cock and balls. She sucked at him vigorously as the drugs filled my brain. I felt pinpricks in my lower abdomen as my body tried to relax into the restraints. I wasn't to get much rest. I was entered quickly by one of the recovered men I blew. He worked inside me, and my traitorous cunt sucked down his come as if it had never done so. I cried as I tried so hard not to respond to the stroking of the unknown cocks. The pain inside me grew as I fought myself. The next man rubbed at my poor exposed clit and stroked even better. I writhed off of the table and bruised my ankles with the effort to be free. I stopped myself before I broke free. He had to think that I couldn't get free. I had to come. I had to be ashamed of it. Okay. I struggled less vigorously and drove my pussy into the unsuspecting cock. It reacted with a quick release. I moaned my pussy's frustration as yet another inferior dick pushed into me. I tried to relax as he stroked forcefully at my cervix. My body trembled as I concentrated on the goal. He gripped my hips and drove into me with his balls slapping at my pussy lips. I shook violently when I finally released. The poor man whimpered as my walls put a strangle hold on his helpless cock. He spent as I was still connected to him. I dropped back to the table and sobbed in the way that I knew Ron wanted me to. When the anonymous man pulled out. The come slid down my legs along with my juices.

"That's my girl. I knew it wouldn't be long until I broke you."

I looked up toward him and caught Lucy's eyes. She seemed afraid for me. I gave her a wink and let out another sob. Ron pulled up my face and kissed my open lips. He opened the gag and I exercised the stiffness out of my neck. He caressed my face and I pulled away.

"You thought that if you didn't come, you could deny that I would have you again. It's time to test that theory."

"Please," I tried to sound convincing. "You'll hurt me."

"I know. That's why I'm doing it after you had that orgasm. You can't say that I didn't give you something good, can you bitch?"

"Please, Ron," I pleaded. Watching me get drilled must have really set him off. His cock pushed out in front of him as he moved to touch my back. My hips were gripped as I was raised slightly and Ron went out of view.

I felt another set of hands caressing my ass cheeks. Ron hummed softly as he rubbed the semen into the skin of my thighs. I then felt him spread my outer lips. He drove past the entrance and fucked into me all the way. The force made me scream. He laughed. I now felt the hands raising me grip me firmer and it felt like a jack hammer in there. Oh the pleasure. No! He spoke those filthy words into my ear and I knew that he was taking it easy on me. He wasn't even winded. I felt something touch my mound from below. With the rapid motion, something was rubbing at my clit. I started to buck away from the over-stimulation. This only made the four pairs of hands on me to grip down harder. The stroking on my clit drove me to arch my back. The pounding made me feel the tightening before I would come. He pounded harder and faster into me as I stopped controlling my cries. I came painfully around his cock. He ignored my orgasm and drove in and out. I came again. My pussy contracted in stronger and stronger waves until I heard Ron grunting and whining. The stabbing bursts of come slapped the back of my hole. I relaxed into the bonds again. I was so tired.

"Oh, that pussy! You're almost like a virgin. I don't know how you do that. I wonder if your ass is just as tight. I'm going after that when I've rested. Take her down and put her in her sisters room."

I woke up in a soft bed covered with a down comforter. I felt my undressed body and knew that I'd been done in my sleep again. That Ron. I remember now the fullness of my belly in the morning when he would put me to sleep in his own special way. Did he ever love me? I opened my eyes and saw Lucy crouched next to me.

Lucy seemed to purr, "Are you sure you want to kill him? He is very good...when he's not hitting you, that is."

I looked into her dull brown eyes and said, "I've had better. I'm afraid I'll have to do it."

Lucy frowned, "Couldn't I just keep him? You could make him forget, or maybe....."

"Oh, no. It won't be a punishment unless he knows what he can never have again. You will have two. Francois's offspring will be well taken care of. Just remember that you do not want to propagate his aberration. You played the innocent well."

"Thank you, hon. Jimmy's coming back to play? I missed him. OH, how I missed his fun."

I felt a tingling in my lower abdomen. "Stop fondling my breasts. I need to concentrate if I'm gonna send for my mate."

She ignored what I said and focused on my nipples. "So, this Dominic, how is he? Is he a good lover?"

I thought of the first time that I had the pleasure of Dominic's company and smiled broadly, "You'll enjoy him greatly. You'll need your strength, he's more of a breeder than Jimmy."

"Who says I want to breed? I already have children. I want a joy ride. Is that what you'll send to me?"

"They'll both please in any way you would like."

The door opened and Lucy's caresses turned into full fledged squeezing. Ron watched me squirm as he looked into my eyes. "Yes, you are very willing. You always were after a good night."

I sat up and dislodged Lucy from my chest.

Ron grinned, "Oh, she likes that a little too much. She's a naughty little bitch, isn't she?"

"She can smell my heat. Can't you?" I forced myself into an outright sexual purr.

Ron frowned, "You know I can. But not as well as she does."

Lucy offered, "When we are done, you will be more in tune with your new self."

Ron laughed, "You speak as though I am the one that will change."

I sighed, "Most males do. They can't seem to get enough. In some occasions, I've

been mounted for days straight."

Lucy seemed surprised, "You've let yourself go, before?"

"Once, with Dominic. I was sure I'd get pregnant then, but I didn't."

Lucy said, "Well, it shouldn't be hard to get you to do it again."

I waved away, "Maybe, maybe not."

I was betting on his inexperience with the wolf culture and what was required to mount a queen for mating purposes. I'd claw him to shreds then force him to change. In his weakened state, it would take him a while to get back to himself.

He fell for it too quickly. I had him driving his cock into me as I licked at the bloody stripes on his face. I'd wanted to drive my nails into his chest and abdomen first, but Lucy must have been this way. He just shoved me down and entered without thinking about his exposed back end. I dug my claws into his back and he flinched away. Wrong answer. He had to think about the goal. I told him so and dug in deeper into his back. His thrusts were tentative at best. He looked into my eyes and went to kiss me. I hissed and clawed him some more. He threw himself off of me and responded with a heated growl. Good. It was working. A voice inside me said I had him on the run.

***

- -You gets no love...From me. You gets no love, you gets no love....- -

Ryan dragged Dominic along behind him as he knocked at the door to the apartment. There was no response. They slowly entered to find Le Rousseau gracefully lounged in a chair with some headphones on.

"Just because I let you get some, that don't mean you no one. We ain't even in love. You know that your playin'," Rousseau softly whispered as he nodded his head subtly to the beat.

Ryan quietly said to his son as he entered the room, "He's been like that ever since we got here. He doesn't seem to want to go get her just yet."

Dominic sighed and tapped Sebastian on the shoulder. He caught Dom's long delicate fingers before the third tap. His eyes slowly opened to show his shining green gold eyes.

"She's not satisfied yet. I'm waiting until she's ready to kill him. Or, maybe, she'll let me do it. One would prefer to be there when the rat pleads for his life, but she's so...." A far away look precluded the end of his sentence. Ryan caught Le Rousseau back into the present conversation, "Your Lordship, shouldn't we at least give her our support."

"She has mine. Why do you think I'm listening to this," Rousseau frowned up at the two, "unusually hypnotic song. She's been singing it over and over in her head ever since she heard it last night. Perhaps as a bit of self denial. She's been ridden several times. Roping in the ignorant fool has been easier than expected. I suspect that she will be

with us again, soon."

***

I stood up and let the sperm slide down my thigh deliberately. Ron looked up at me with the frustration of the endless attempts to keep me prone. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He followed slowly as I routinely sprayed my body down with the wand. He lifted a strand of my soaking hair and said, "How many more times will you do this?"

"I told you. When I open to you, it won't come out. You can't beat me to get me to open."

He ran an admiring hand over my breast and joined me fully in the shower. "All the more fun for me. There's a full moon coming up. You'll probably open up soon. With all the come you've gotten, I'm not sure why I need the guards," he laughed.

I tried not to think about slitting his throat. Once I got him alone, I'd finish him. I'd come very close to taking his life that first night. They'd been very loyal to their king when they realized that he was being bled like a pig. I'd rolled in his blood and writhed in ecstasy as I was mounted by one of his men instead. The poor guy pulled out and let his semen spill on the ground to appease his yelling master. He cowered away as I was given the beating I knew I was in for. I'd been nothing but docile since then. I was rewarded with visits from my sister and warm ups from a guard's tongue for my cooperation. I hoped he would relax. He never did. I sensed that I needed a real release and I was only allowed Ron's inadequate assistance. I'd begun this uncontrolled tremble whenever he approached me. The orgasms were few and far between, and the forced intimacy slowly drove me mad. I decided, for my own good, that he'd get no more of me. That night, he approached me with his usual lewd comment and a smack to my ass. I immediately dropped into position, but with a plan. I forced myself to change. He jumped away as the hair formed where his hands had been moments earlier. I remember his womanly scream as I arched my back and focused on him. I was growing before him to a larger red wolf as

he scurried to hide. Silly man. I banked on his fear of changing and focused my energy on him. The guards saw his utter horror and lost all respect for him. I'd sensed that many of them were pack born. Changing was like breathing for them. It was more an insult than anything.

"My Queen," Naron, one of Ron's personal guard, broke the directed silence, "we had no idea. We will correct the situation. Do you require more of us to stop the pain?"

I cocked my head at him and willed, `No need. Leave me to my kill.'

Ron hissed, "Stop her. She'll kill me."

"How can we stop what is in the nature of the beast to do? If it be her will, you will be sacrificed for the good of the pack." The stolid way that Naron spoke made it clear that Ron had no choice in the matter. "The Queen is in heat. All inferior males must step aside or be destroyed," Naron raised his voice for the males outside to hear.

`Don't kill him,' someone softly warned me. `What will I do for a mate?'

`Don't worry. You don't need this scum.'

"Now Ellen," he softly tried, "we can work something out. I can get you a ticket overseas. You can find a prime wolf out there. You could be in London within four hours..."

`It doesn't matter. My heat is now. I will take your blood.'

I knew he heard me when he paled and moved himself to the wall.

`You can change, human. Do so, or you die.'

He whimpered, "I...don't know how."

`You have proven your stupidity. The question is whether or not you can learn quickly enough to live.'

I herded him away from the protection of the curtain and he fell down. My teeth gave him the incentive he needed to try. He dropped to the floor and whimpered pitifully as I backed him toward the wall again.

`You are not my king. You will not help me.'

"I don't know how. Please, Ellen. Don't kill me, baby. I'm sorry, girl," he softly said to me as I watched the urine trickle down his leg.

As soon as the scent caught me, I felt pity. I wanted to stop this hunger, but it hurt. I turned slightly away from him when I felt something bite into my rear. I dropped down and cried out as something coursed through my body.

End... To be continued.

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers
12