Dominic Ch. 25

Story Info
Rousseau strengthens his link to Ellen through Lucy.
3k words
4.51
12.3k
4
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

Lucy squealed in delight as she felt Dom convulse his hips again. She'd figured out his weakness oh so quickly. All she had to do was angle her body so that he would have a full picture of Jimmy's long cock disappearing into her full brown lips. James took advantage of the situation by doing his best to bury his cock deep down her throat.

Dom's knob formed within seconds of his lover's sperm shooting all over Lucy's face. James winced as she sucked at him to get the very last drops out of him. She licked her lips and dropped to the bed. Jimmy went to his usual place just within reach of her to watch a frustrated Dom kneel attached to the bitch. He laughed to himself. She'd caught Dom for the third day in a row. She ground her pussy over him as he frowned down at her.

"Stop moving," Dom grunted in spite of himself.

"Hey, Dominic, don't give me that. You know you want to knock me up. I'm just giving you a big advantage over Jimmy. Maybe, when we're done, I'll come, so all of your little sperm sticks up inside."

He ground his hips into her and moaned, "Maybe, I won't give you my sperm."

"So, that's what's been happening. I figured you were sterile. I've opened a few times for you, honey. I know you felt the difference."

He licked at the thickening semen on her cheek without answering. The sensation had been so intoxicating that he'd lost all reason the first time. She still had the teeth marks on her arm to prove it.

"I'm not ready to settle down yet," he smiled at her as his thrusts made her jaw go slack. "Can't a dog enjoy the game?"

"Mmmm," she purred. "You like the flexible type. I know that's why you like it in there. Is Ellie like this? Did she twist you up 'til you screamed? You know I can do that for you, big daddy."

The image of Ellen with her ankles around his neck made him shiver. He didn't want Lucy to feel bad. Ellen had been so delicious and yet naïve. If he could have kept her for himself, he would have. He was pulled out of his thoughts with a forceful slap across his left cheek.

"She doesn't think of you like that, so stop it. You're my dog. She gave you to me," Lucy painfully hissed.

Dominic nosed her ear and purred, "I'm sorry, Lucy. You know I love you, don't you?"

Lucy grumbled, "If you really loved me, you wouldn't be thinking about her while you're inside me. The bitch is gone. Get over it!"

*

I watched Toshi sleeping next to me until I couldn't stand it anymore. I knew I'd drained him by the way that he trembled when I finally let him rest. He seemed at such peace, which made me even more angry with myself. I surely would have killed him if I hadn't stopped myself. Only a monster would do what I wanted to do.

'You are not a monster. You just need to be satisfied,' I heard Rousseau in my head.

I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of his mental touch. 'You know, you can't shut me out, anymore.'

I got up and went into the bathroom. I didn't want to talk to nothing in front of Toshi. He'd been through enough. I balanced myself slowly on the side of the tub.

'The man refuses to give you back. After tonight, he may even convince himself that he loves you. Are you ready for that?'

"I would love him back," I whispered.

'Stop talking. I hear you in echo if you talk. I give you this time. I am patient. If you choose this life, there is no other for me.'

I knew better. I thought to him, 'You can't tell me that you haven't been fuckin' somebody else.'

There was a pause, then a slow, 'I won't lie. I will wait for another suitable mate. I wasn't ready for you. I am learning of how a woman is in this era.'

I suppressed a contemptuous giggle. 'So, is that why you've been fuckin around? Even my sister?'

A long moment of silence came before he gave, 'Yes. You felt that?'

'Why don't you ever give her the whole thing?' I hadn't meant for him to hear that, but he had.

He responded with a slow, 'It's for you. When we come together, you will understand.'

I frowned, 'No. I want to understand it, now.'

I felt his shoulders slump as he sighed, 'A prime has certain special traits which only serves another prime. If I gave her what is your privilege to have, she might not react properly to it. It takes a special bitch to take my full attention.'

'I'm not that special bitch. That one night we had, you knew it.' I still remembered the way that he'd turned away from me in bed.

He disagreed, 'I was out of practice, and you weren't ready.'

'I'll never be ready then. Let me go, Sebastian. I'm not worth the trip.'

'Say it again,' I could almost feel his hand on my face when he caressed. 'Please say my name again.'

The tone of his words made it hard to breathe. A knock on the door made me jump. I leaned over and opened it to see Toshi smile in at me. I couldn't smile back. He came in and made short work of draining his bladder. He looked over at me.

"You didn't want this?"

I said, "Of course, I wanted this. I practically stole the sex from you."

"Then why are you so sad?"

'My beauty,' Rousseau's voice slid into my mind softly, 'you know why you are sad.'

I shook my head to force him out. "I'm not sad. I'm just feeling a bit guilty..." 'I don't think you should be listening in on a private conversation. I should block you out like I usually do.'

'You won't do it. We were meant to be together. You know you can't push me out completely. I will make my leave. Enjoy yourself.'

Toshi smiled as he studied my face, "You, guilty?"

"I wore you out. I don't want to do that, but it felt good..."

It was embarrassing to admit that I needed sex. It was a calming drug to stop my blind rage, and I would need it from now on in large quantities. He sat down next to me and ran a hand across my leg.

"Everything about you is hard, except for one thing. You are so soft on the inside. Why don't you let me help you figure out this thing in your mind."

I looked at him and thought toward him, 'If I shared, where would the mystery be?'

"You think I can hear that. I try not to respond to the joke behind your eyes. I want to know all about you and know where the hurt comes from."

"Everything I ever told you was true."

"Good. I would hate for you to lie to me," he said as his arm went around my waist.

*

Dom pulled on his favorite shirt as he went down for breakfast. As the designate alpha, he was given a portion of Rousseau's wealth in exchange for the identification number of any male offspring born. He no longer needed to call in about his business dealings in Illinois. He had minions who could do that for him. For some reason, male pups were rare and sickly on Lucy's side. If a pup was lost, they would serve the purpose of an ever changing identity for the Masters. Dom hoped to hold on to his sperm until he was an old man. Lucy's tricks wouldn't work now that he knew what to watch for.

He greeted his little harem with a slow smile and a wave for them to begin breakfast without him. Dominic's favorite sight was the jockey for position at his side. James always sat on the right, but Lucy never rose earlier than noon.

There were four lovelies this morning. They each reminded him in some way of Ellen, so he allowed them their fun. The winner would more than likely be Connie. She was nearly an alpha in attitude, which sort of grated on his nerves slightly. It was always about appearances with that one. When Lucy was absent, it was her gift to ingratiate herself with the Prime Alpha. Rousseau could care less, of course, but it usually triggered a reestablishment of status among the other tables.

This time, she got too close. He heard her voice from across the room, "My lord, there is fresh crème for the fruit this morning. Should I add some to your usual plate?"

Rousseau responded softly with, "Cream is fine, Connie. Why don't you go and sit down with your alpha? I can get it as I always do."

"But, you seem tired, Monsieur. I only wish to save you the trouble." She batted her eyelashes and leaned in close to whisper, "And besides, it's an excuse for you to smell my heat."

Her long hair draped across her shoulder and landed in her low collared shirt. Dominic let out a low purr as he watched her pull down the collar and cup the honey brownness of her right breast.

"Perhaps, you can help a bitch in heat? I wouldn't obligate you..."

Dom averted his eyes as Le Rousseau snatched a clump of her hair and pulled her upright. He held her at an angle that made her have to balance on the balls of her feet. The Master make a few slow glances around him, and the rest of the room moved to not notice his movement. He urged her across the room to an open seat at the end of Dom's table. Connie hissed and held her head as The Master let her go.

Rousseau turned his attention completely away from Connie, and said, "Dominic, please take care that your low ranking bitches are not awarded a visit. They appear to be unaware of their status, and that makes me think that they see too much of you."

"Of course, Rousseau, this bitch has not been touched for a month and may not be given the courtesy in another two," Dom nodded in submission.

"The most adequate of responses, young alpha. Now Connie, I hope that heat clears up on it's own," he smiled to himself.

He gave Dom a look and returned to his meal. James gave Dom's hand a pat and offered him a piece of toast. Then, Lucy made an unusual morning appearance, Dom stood to greet her. She nodded at him with a worried look on her face and went to Rousseau.

"My lord, you called?"

"Yes, last night. You didn't answer me," Rousseau scratched at his stubbled face.

Lucy bowed low, "I apologize. I was with James until early this morning..."

"Don't avoid me, Lucy. You should have been at the plane with the others."

She sat down next to him and leaned in to whisper, "I would never do that. I was locked into someone at that time."

Rousseau popped a few grapes into his mouth and spoke around them, "Dominic was there. What other dog would you have been locked up with? It really doesn't matter to me who you screw. Just be where you should be. I want to see what she remembers. You are going to help me."

"But, Rousseau..."

Rousseau sharpened his gaze and whispered, "No insubordination in here, girl. You'll do it, and I'll give you more."

"More?"

"It'll go in farther. That's what you want, isn't it? You've always wanted to try to carry my seed," he moved away from her.

Lucy looked up at the male that presented a plate to her, "Really?"

Rousseau waited until the male left to say, "I give you more, you give me Ellen."

She rose up and pressed her lips to his. He responded with an indifferent toss of his head.

He clenched his jaws, "Is it a deal?"

"Of course, my lord. When do we begin?"

"Now, " barely left his lips before she practically yanked him out of his chair.

Lucy gave a wave to Dominic and James as she led Rousseau back to his own rooms. He allowed her to shove him on the bed and remove his shirt. She clawed at him as though he were apiece of meat. She was ever the dominant bitch. He pulled her away and got up.

Lucy whined, "You aren't changing your mind are you?"

"Of course not," Rousseau smiled. "Just humor me for a bit. Is there any way that you could submit a little bit?"

"Huh?" She pretended not to hear him.

He shook his head and sighed, "Let me lick you first."

"Okay," she beamed as she hopped onto the bed. She slid her pants over her legs quickly, and spread her legs.

There was nothing cultured about her as she grabbed his head. She barked out her commands, "yeah, right there. Suck that clit. You gonna taste that juice, or am I gonna have to move my hips?"

He quickly got her to an orgasm and moved away. He set his jaw. She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. Yes, this one had been too proud from the beginning. The moment he had viewed her reports, he knew she'd turn into a strong willed unmannered bitch. He moved farther away from the bed and she followed. She jumped to him and he enjoyed the way that she wrapped herself around him. She knew he liked this dance, but was always too forceful, too demanding.

"Tell me what you need," he smiled at her frustration.

"Please," she hissed, "I need more."

"You know what you will have to do."

"I...Master, don't make me do it," Lucy twisted her face into a most unattractive frown.

"Please, Lucy. Just do it."

She dropped to her knees and dropped her head. She knew the position that her lord required of her. Her hands were farther apart than her legs as she tried to be comfortable on the hardwood floor.

"What if she doesn't do what you think," Lucy glanced up and back at him as he dropped his pants.

"She can hear me. If you open it up, she won't be able to keep me out of certain places anymore. She's strong, but not that strong."

He pulled her into his body and massaged her shoulders.

"I think she's sleeping," she tried. "No, words are going through my head. She's reading a book. This is the perfect opportunity."

He positioned his penis at the opening of her vagina. She stiffened beneath his hands. He knew Lucy had never done that in her life. The link had been established between the two sisters.

He felt Lucy's round bottom for a moment before he entered her. She cried out with a fear he'd never heard before. He pulled out and raised Lucy up to stand. He turned the trembling woman to see her face. Her generally pursed lips were firmly pressed shut, and she looked away from him.

He cooed softly at her until she responded with the customary whimper and stared into his eyes. Her brown eyes were flecked with the yellow of heat and the fear of a young bitch. He kissed her lips and held her close.

"Please, don't hurt me," Lucy muttered.

He moved her to the bed and placed her gently down.

"Let me help you, honey," he softly said. "You know I'd do anything for you."

"Yes, I know." Lucy sighed, "I know you're a good man."

He pressed a hand between her legs and she responded by opening them slightly, then trying to move them back together.

"This won't hurt if you relax."

"Uh, okay," she breathed.

He kissed and caressed her neck as he worked his thigh between her knees. Wonder filled him as he closed his eyes and saw his future mate beneath his hands. Ellen whined slightly as she looked up at him with the same fear that Lucy had shown him.

Instinctively, he soothed, "It's okay. I only want to love you."

"No, please don't say it. If you need to do it, Ill let you. But, don't tell me that."

"I do need you..," he smelled her neck and mouthed her shoulder.

"No, you don't. Hurry and finish so that I can clean up."

He kissed her again and got up. He reached over to Ellen and touched her forehead to his. Somehow, he'd wanted to make it different, but Ellen's will had stopped him.

He softly whispered to Ellen's mind, 'I bind to you. There will be no secrets from me. There will be no secrets from you."

The body under his hands shuddered and the image was gone. He opened his eyes and forced a rough kiss onto Lucy. She responded by wrapping her arms around him.

"You know you'll open," he blandly said.

"Then, I'll be the prime, alpha bitch," she smiled

"No, you'll be a secondary. I'll let you open, because I know that James has been with you today."

"But, you promised!"

He felt her wet pussy and positioned himself again.

"I promised I would give you more, not all."

She frowned up at him until he entered her. She appeared to drop her resolve as she quickly noticed his deeper thrusts.

He enjoyed the wide o she was making with her lips. "Uh!"

He tried not to work his frustration out on her, "You'll take what you can get, bitch."

"Yes, master," she whispered through her lips.

He growled, "What?"

"Uh, uh, yes, yes, master!"

She writhed her legs in a serpentine fashion around his back. When he felt he'd gone far enough, she wailed. He made sure that he held back, because he would not risk breaking the condom he slipped on while she wasn't aware.

His mind kept wandering back to Ellen. He wanted to feel her shuddering just like that. He wanted her moans to build into a deep howl as he made her open to him. He heard Lucy speaking gibberish as she arched her back and met his thrusts.

End... To be continued

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers