Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, every time he beeped me, I ended up going back, ending up taking it in the ass and ended up coming from nasty verbal racial degradation.

I was so in love with him, or what I thought was love, that I would do anything to please him, often skipping school to suck his cock in his Benz or meeting him for anal sex at a moment's notice. So I, with very little protesting, so desperate to keep my white boyfriend and please him, agreed to a threesome where he and his buddy took turns fucking my ass and mouth together. They called it a train as they both shot three loads in me over a couple hours of constant fucking.

My knees ached for days.

I knew then that he was bad for me, but I couldn't stop...I was like a drug addict, but my addiction was to white cock and verbal humiliation.

It was when I was gangbanged by over a dozen of his college buddies during an evening at a frat house, where they came in my ass, down my throat, on my face, my tits and my ass that I knew I had to stop. He made me go home without washing the cum off me. Thankfully, my parents were already asleep, not waiting up for their 'good' girl. I was coated with so much cum it took forever to get clean and I felt cum leaking out of my ass hours later while I tried to sleep, shame coursing through my very being.

I was determined to quit, determined to reclaim my Dominican pride, yet, when he beeped me, my resolve melted like butter in a microwave and I shamefully went to him again to be used and abused.

I may have never broken away from him, except that he continued pushing the boundaries, fucking my face and ass in risky places until, finally, we were caught:

-He beeped me during church and demanded I meet him in his car and give him a blow job. I recall him even quipping as I swallowed his load how I chose him over my Lord.

-He banged my ass in a clothing store changing room.

-He fucked my ass while my Mom was there cleaning his house, even pointing out how she worked so hard to pave the way for me to be his cum deposit.

-He made me blow him in his car while he drove, while he went through a drive-thru, even while we were in line at a police check point (only allowing me up seconds before rolling to the cop).

Strangely, unexplainable to me, the more taboo the situation, the more turned on I got. The rush of doing something sinful, something naughty, made my cunt gush.

Then he went too far.

He beeped me and decided he wanted a quick blow job while I was in school. He met me at the end of lunch, made me skip class and then insisted I give him head under the stairs in a secluded spot in the school.

I was on my knees bobbing hungrily, hoping to get him off quick, terrified that I might get caught when I heard one of my teachers say, "Elizabeth!"

I froze, my mouth full of cock.

Long story short, my parents were called and rumours (which unfortunately were the truth) spread quickly. I was now seen as just another Dominican slut and was stunned not only by my friends, but even by my fellow Latinas, who judged me, not for being a slut, as most of them were, but for fucking a white guy.

Then crazy rumours began that I had fucked my teachers to get my A's and that I blew the entire basketball team after a game; I ignored the shameful judgements and just tried to focus on my grades for the remaining three months.

My father would drop me off and pick me up every day; I was grounded until I graduated.

My parents were ashamed, even though I knew that my Mom, at my age, had been quite the slut herself, but that definitely wasn't an argument I attempted to use.

The Lord looking out for me, a new black student, named Johnathan, moved to our school the week after my sex scandal.

I wasn't ready for a relationship but he was very nice and persistent and we did start hanging out a lot in school. Unlike my first, very strange relationship, we started snail-like slow. We held hands down the hallway, and eventually began dating.

I introduced him to my parents and, after meeting his parents, they approved of us dating... partly because he wasn't white.

After I graduated and received my scholarships, I finally felt the stress of school fade away, and I tried to let my past go.

I also desperately missed the pleasure of sexual intimacy (if I could call getting face-fucked, ass-reamed, gangbanged and verbally humiliated intimacy). So, risking losing him, I told Jonathan my entire twisted sexual past.

I was crying when I was done and he just pulled me into his big black arms.

I then admitted what was really bothering me. Although I didn't miss Vaughn at all, as I realized he had just been using me for sex, I missed greatly the humiliation and the submission of being a slut. I was embarrassed to tell Johnathan this, yet I desperately needed someone to understand me. And I figured that, if we were ever going to do more than hold hands and kiss (and God I desperately needed to be fucked...my ass strangely craving being filled), he needed to know the entire truth.

If he was disgusted by me and ran away, then it wasn't meant to be.

Also, I was getting constant emails from Vaughn telling me how my pretty spic lips should be wrapped around his cock, how my Latina bubble-butt should be bouncing on his white dick and how he was going to punish me for ignoring his emails (my beeper taken away after the sex scandal). He even gave vivid details of how I was going to be the college football slut taking every player's dick in my ass as I was made to look up to him and apologize for being such a dumb spic who forgot her place. I'm not going to lie, reading the email made my cunt damp and I had to really focus on not weakening and responding.

He even sent me pictures of another young Hispanic girl on her knees coated in cum saying that Puerto Rican girls suck white dick much better than fat Dominican sluts... since he knew how proud I was to be Dominican and how I got off on being degraded and humiliated.

In the end, I knew if I didn't tell Johnathan about my past, if he didn't fuck me, I would crawl grovelling back to Vaughn and get immersed in the sexual submission I craved and desired.

Thankfully, he said he understood and would never judge me and that he too had a sexual secret. To my surprise, he too was once in an unhealthy sexual relationship with a white girl who dommed him and even fucked his ass calling him her nigger ass slut. I was shocked, he was such a big black man, yet somehow we were brought together (two people who were completely different inside than we were perceived to be on the outside)

I could have been repulsed, as he too enjoyed the sexual submission race play, getting off at being dominated and humiliated by a white person (in his case a rich female who was not even half his size and yet owned him like a nigger slave from all those years ago), yet it actually made me feel better... I wasn't the only one.

As fucked up as it was, we were two submissive spirits both in desperate need of someone to protect us from our carnal, sexual, psychological desires to submit to dominant white people.

So... he fucked my ass.

So... I fucked his ass.

So... he came in my mouth or all over my face.

So... I let him lick and suck on my feet (his other strange fetish).

So... he called me dirty racist names, treated me like a whore and even wore white condoms (almost impossible to find, but he did somehow).

So... I called him my nigger foot slave as he cleaned my feet with his tongue or faggot nigger ass slut as I bent him over and reamed his muscular tight ass.

We were perfect for each other.

Although we would go our separate ways for college and both date other people, we always ended up pounding each other's asses when we came back home for the holidays, and it was to him that I finally gave my cunt cherry to one cold winter night.

So... of course... we got married.

For six years we were enough for each other, both of us living our dirty dark racial fantasies through each other.

Life was perfect.

Then...

Then it all fell apart.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1

Coming in May of 2015: Blackmailed

12