Dominican Slut: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, he pushed my head away, put his dick back in his pants, and rolled his chair back. He stood up and greeted, "Mr. Hamilton, it's a pleasure to see you."

I remained frozen under his desk as I realized he was having a meeting with someone who had been my client for the past three years.

"You too, Mr. Jones," Mr. Hamilton said.

"Oh, call me Bryce," Bryce insisted, being his usual personable self. He wasn't bright, or a hard worker, but he could schmooze.

"Sure, Bryce," he replied, as he walked and sat down just a foot away from me, unaware that I was in the room.

Bryce returned to his chair, rolled it back under and pointed to his cock.

I very quietly unzipped his pants as they talked.

"So why is Elizabeth not working on my account anymore?"

"Her portfolio has changed," Bryce answered, as I got his dick out again.

"I was very happy with her work," Mr. Hamilton said.

"She is very thorough," Bryce said, just as I took his cock back in my mouth. He added, "She will still be working on your account. The only difference is that I will be the lead on it."

"Great," I heard him say, which made me feel good about myself even as I was on my knees sucking cock like some cheap slut...the kind of thing I would criticize and resent my cousins for.

They chatted for another fifteen minutes before Mr. Hamilton left, saying he planned to chat with me.

As soon as he was gone, Bryce ordered, "You better hurry and get your morning dose of dominant cum, he's going to be looking for you."

I immediately shifted from slow to fast, bobbing like the cum hungry slut I was at the moment, ignoring the ridiculous 'dominant cum' statement.

Thankfully, he was close and in less than a minute I was swallowing his load.

As he rolled back his chair, he smiled, "Be thankful I didn't shoot my load on that cock sucking face of yours."

"Thank you," I absurdly said, actually thankful indeed that he didn't do that.

"Hurry along, Mr. Hamilton is looking to chat with you," he reminded me, looking down at me.

I quickly crawled out from under the desk, shame again coursing through my body, like it always did after I finished a subservient, degrading task, and headed out.

His secretary, giving me a knowing smirk said, "Mr. Hamilton is looking for you."

"Thanks, Cameron," I nodded.

"It's Ms. Abbey," she corrected, announcing her own sudden power play.

"Sorry," I nodded, immediately in submissive mode, now to a white woman in her early twenties, "thank you, Ms. Abbey."

I quickly returned to my office and saw Mr. Hamilton talking to my secretary. I greeted, "Hi, Mr. Hamilton, nice to see you."

"You too," he nodded, "no one seemed to know where you were."

"I had to step out to deal with a personal matter," I lied, before joking, "but I'm here now."

We went into my office and chatted. He admitted he was concerned about me not being in charge of his account and I stressed it was not my choice but Ms. Goldstein's.

He said he planned on chatting with her next. After a few minutes of generic chat about life and business he headed out and I collapsed in my chair a complete mess.

I had little time to recover before meeting with the junior accountants.

The next four days I blew Bryce. On Tuesday again under his desk; on Wednesday while he sat on his desk; on Thursday in my office, which somehow left me way more anxiety riddled; Friday, after work, in his car.

Each load was shot down my throat until Friday when he coated my face, before kicking me out and making me walk through the parking lot with cum all over my face. Shame compounding shame; yet, sexually I was getting off with the obedience.

I wasn't surprised when the following Monday he insisted I stay after work and meet him in his office.

I also wasn't surprised when he bent me over his desk, pulled down my pantyhose and panties and slammed his white dick in my ass.

I screamed, loving the complete submissiveness of giving my ass to him, and was thankful the majority of coworkers were already gone for the day, "Oh, fuck."

"Fuck, for such a slut, you sure have a tight ass," he groaned, as he reamed my shit hole.

"Your cock is thicker than my husband's," I admitted, somehow wanting him to know such details.

He laughed, "So 'all niggers have gigantic dicks' is a myth?"

Johnathan had a nice seven inch snake that filled me perfectly, but it wasn't as thick as Bryce's dick.

"I don't know," I answered, having very limited experience with black dick. But white dick sizes varied greatly in length and girth. In truth, it wasn't the size of the dick for me, but the colour, how they used it and how they treated me.

As I got used to his dick tearing my ass apart, the pleasure that always replaced the pain began to come and I shifted from whimpering to moaning.

"My spic cum slut is beginning to enjoy it in her ass, isn't she?" he asked.

"Yessss," I admitted, loving nothing more than being dominated, used and ass fucked.

"What would your nigger husband say if he walked in right now and saw his big butt wife taking it in her ass?" he asked, continuing to pound me with all eight inches of white meat, filling me completely with each forceful thrust.

Based on our many role plays, he would do as he was told. Although he had never been ass fucked by a guy, he regularly took my strap-on in his ass as we role played slave and mistress owner. As already mentioned, like me, he was submissive to whites, for him it was white privileged women. He too had his own stories of sexual submission to a white person...his last, also while we were apart in college, ending with him cleaning her white feet every day and eventually getting bent over and ass fucked daily by a white rich girl half his size. I personally always wanted to meet this white dominant, but never had...nor did he have any pictures of her.

Again, why we were so perfect for each other...twistedly, in a fucked up way... but perfect.

I even imagined he would enjoy watching me get used, like he often did to me, yet it wasn't something we actually talked about... so I lied, "He'd probably beat the shit out of you."

"Like I'm beating the shit out of you," he joked, slamming into me so hard the desk moved.

I screamed, "Fuck, yes, slam that big white dick in my shit hole."

"Such a dirty mouth," he said, as he pulled out, shoved me to the ground, and slammed his cock in my mouth.

The only thing more humiliating than taking a white dick in the ass was sucking a white dick that had just been in my ass. I gasped briefly, as all eight inches went in my mouth, but I quickly got accustomed to it. Years of experience had made me a damn good cocksucker.

After a minute, he ordered, "Bend back over again."

I quickly did, wanting his dick back in my ass, looking like the compliant spic slut I was.

"You want my dominant cock back in your fat ass, don't you?" He asked, tapping his cock between my ass cheeks.

"Yes, I want your big white fuck stick buried deep in my fat spic asshole," I admitted, wriggling my ass in desperation. Willingly degrading myself to please him.

"Beg, bitch," he ordered, poking his dick at my gaping asshole but not going in.

"Oh please, use this Dominican whore and pound her ass with your big, dominant, powerful, white prick. Make me your slave, and personal cum bucket," I begged, willing to be all those things if given the chance...shedding completely my proud Dominican, feminist, business persona.

"And to think you acted like you were better than me," he laughed, as he slid his dick back in my rear.

"Yessssss," I moaned, "pound your slave's ass with your massive cock."

And he did.

As my orgasm began to build, he asked, "What would your family think of you bent over taking it your big fat shit hole?"

I winced at the sudden mention of my family; I had shamed my parents once all those years ago, and have always felt guilty over it. It had doubled my efforts to be a good girl, something I had done, for the most part, except for that one wild night in college (and I suppose the role play with my husband). Yet, so close to orgasm, I wasn't thinking about moral dignity but being the fuck slut I am. "They'd know the truth," I answered, ready to erupt.

"That you are a disgrace to your race, being a white cock slut?" he questioned, pounding me so hard I couldn't help but agree.

My orgasm erupted through me with electric intensity and I screamed, "Ay, fucking God, ay, Papi."

It was so loud, I immediately worried that anyone still here, especially the janitors, would hear me and know exactly what was happening. Many of the after-hours help were Latinas from a variety of southern countries, all who likely saw me as either a symbol of success or a bitch who betrayed her ethnic background to get ahead, most likely from being a Gringa slut ( Gringa being a term given to Dominican women who had been Americanized).

"Holy shit, I've never seen a chick orgasm from getting ass fucked," he laughed in disbelief. "You're the biggest fucking slut I've ever met."

"Thank you," I said, as absurd as that sounded, somehow feeling pride at being the biggest slut.

"Where do you want my cum?" he asked.

"Fill my asshole with it," I begged, loving feeling hot cum spray in my ass and loving the feeling of walking around with cum leaking from it.

"As you wish," he grunted, seconds later, as he spewed his seed in me.

"Yes, fill your slut's asshole," I moaned, as he continued shooting inside my ass, even as my orgasm continued its lengthy course through me.

When he pulled out, I spun around, dropped to my knees and eagerly took his dick in my mouth to retrieve any last remnants of his cum, a taste I was already addicted to after a week of constant cum swallowing. As I sucked his dick, I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass.

"Biggest slut ever," he groaned, clearly amused at how I could shift from serious business woman to complete cum whore so easily.

When he pulled out, I stood up and he looked down and saw a small puddle of his cum on the floor.

"You left a mess," he pointed.

I dropped back to my knees and licked the cum off the floor, just one more act of submissive slut humiliation to add to my growing portfolio.

"See you tomorrow, slut," he said.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, again showing my submissive nature, literally unable to show even the hint of strength once my natural submissiveness awoke.

When I left his office, there was a Haitian janitor looking right at me, a janitor I had never treated very well because of my dislike for Haitians. Unfortunately, he knew exactly what had happened and as I passed him he quipped, "Ay, Papi."

Shame immediately returned as yet another member of the office, albeit just a janitor, knew the truth.

I went to my office to pack up and leave, when the janitor walked in and closed the door.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, even though I could already tell where this was going.

"You're one slutty chula," he accused, walking towards me.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, even though I heard him.

"Just another Gringa slut," the Haitian janitor continued, now standing in front of me, his crotch in my face.

"Please leave," I ordered, even as I prepared for him to blackmail me. Trying to stay in control and show him I was still in charge, I ordered, "Or I will have you fired."

He laughed, "No, you are going to suck my cock like the Dominican whore you are, just like all you fucking Dominicans."

Being ridiculed by a Haitian pissed me off, not remotely turning me on, but I felt helpless since he knew first hand of my recent transgression.

"Fine," I said, although my tone made it clear I wasn't happy about it.

I fished out his cock, which because he was about sixty years old was still flaccid...although to my surprise it was quite long...thin like a pencil, but long.

I took it in my mouth and allowed it to grow, which, again, because of his age, took way longer than any other guy I had ever blown.

Although the humiliation of being dominated by a white man, regardless of original nationality (Italian, Norwegian, Ukrainian, French, British, etc) was a major turn-on, there was only humiliation at sucking a sixty year old Haitian's cock.

My Dominican pride cursed me at serving a Haitian, yet I didn't see any way out of my predicament.

He groaned, "That's it, puta, slobber all over my dick."

I wanted to bite it off, being called a puta, slut in Spanish, from a Haitian only added to my humiliation. I just wanted to get this over with.

Yet, he wouldn't come. I sucked his cock for twenty minutes while he constantly called me 'puta', and 'Gringa' over and over, driving me nuts.

Finally, my jaw beginning to get sore, he ordered, as he grabbed my head and began fucking my face, "Take all my cum, you fucking cheap Dominican puta."

I had no choice as he roughly fucked my face, gagging on his long pecker a couple of times, before he shot the tiniest load of cum I'd ever swallowed. I thought to myself 'Really? All that work for that? Typical fucking Haitian...he can't even ejaculate properly."

When he pulled out, he smiled, tapping his dick on my nose, "Thank me, Gringa."

I glared at him before noticing he was holding his phone.

I snapped, "Did you film this?"

He shrugged, "Who would believe it otherwise?"

"Delete it," I demanded, standing up.

"Thank me, Gringa," he demanded back, pushing me back onto my chair.

I was furious. Visual evidence could completely ruin by career. I glared at him, "Thank you," I reluctantly said through gritted teeth.

"For what?" He asked, revelling in his power over me.

"For letting me suck your cock," I answered.

"Don't worry Gringa, you'll get many opportunities to get your Haitian fix," he smirked, as he walked away.

I wanted to make some quick comeback, yet I couldn't think of one and I didn't want to make an incredibly shitty situation worse...disgusted that I was now being blackmailed by a Haitian.

Exhausted, both mentally and physically, I headed home, guilt at cheating coursing through me and sensing that this was only the beginning.

The End of Chapter 2.

Coming Next: Dominican Slut: Cunt Muncher

12