Dominican Slut: Cunt Muncher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost spoke back, still not used to being spoken to in such a way by a secretary, Alannah having been rather kind as she ordered me to sexually service her. Yet, I just looked at her and waited further instructions.

"Stop staring at me, whore, and get munching cunt," she ordered, much more abrasive than Alannah, as she walked past me, moved to the couch, hiked up her skirt, revealing she too was wearing thigh highs (seriously, was there a memo I didn't get?), sat on the couch and snapped her fingers.

I began to walk to her but was scolded.

"On your fucking knees you dumb spic," she demanded, venom in her tone.

I immediately dropped to my knees.

She roared with laughter as I began crawling to her, "Fuck, you really are as big a submissive whore as Bryce said you were."

My face burned with shame, hating being treated so demandingly by a secretary, yet also turned on by her firmness. I was also curious if her taste would be similar to the sweet perfection of Alannah's.

Unlike Alannah, whose cunt was shaved, Cameron's was hairy and her pussy lips were barely visible through her forest. I shook my head, disgusted at the laziness of this woman. In my mind, a coño, a cunt in Spanish, should always be shaved so your man didn't get hair in his mouth. Johnathan was also completely shaved which was great for sucking him off and made his dick look even bigger.

Getting between her legs, her scent was also a lot stronger and less pleasant, as her forest of hair seemed to trap her strong scent.

She smirked, "I didn't wipe after I took a piss, but I imagine a whore like you doesn't care much about how sanitary a cock or cunt is."

I didn't say anything, disgusted by her words, but reluctantly tried to find a track to her cunt. It took some work, and the excess of hair was a constant inconvenience (both in my mouth and nose), but I did create a path to her pussy.

Although nowhere near as enjoyable as licking Alannah's shaved pussy, I got more turned on by licking Cameron's...if only because of the verbal humiliation constantly thrown at me.

"That's it you dirty fucking spic, munch on my cunt," and "This is where you should always be, on the floor licking cunt, sucking cock or cleaning floors," and "I can't wait to see you take it up that fat ass of yours," and "I bet you've been fantasizing about eating my cunt for years."

Although her words were racist, ludicrous and inaccurate, they somehow made my cunt wet. Like submitting to white men, I apparently was equally submissive to white women; also, it didn't surprise me that her racial degradation only enhanced my desire to please, especially the name calling or manual labour references.

I tried to replicate the process I did with Alannah by getting her cunt wet by licking between her pussy lips first. Although her taste was indeed different from Alannah's, much tarter in taste, it was still addicting and tasty (tasty being a strange but accurate word choice).

As I sensed her getting closer, her verbal assaults quitting as her moans increased, I replicated the clit flicking I had done on Alannah.

"That's it, you eager spic," she moaned, her legs tightening against my head, "Suck my clit between those dark lips,"

I obeyed, sucking her clit between my lips and she let out a long moan, her whole body shivering. "Don't stop you fucking spic dyke."

I didn't, my own cunt on fire at her verbal abuse, as she suddenly grabbed my head and began bouncing my face on her cunt. It was strange and rough, and somehow, it got her off, as she sprayed her cum all over me...like you often see in the porn movies.

I tried to catch as much as I could in my mouth as she sprayed my face with way more cum than any man ever had. Her hand holding the back of my head, I literally felt like my face was under a shower as her cum continued to rain on me.

It was almost tasteless, as if I was catching water, yet the humiliation of having a face coated with pussy juice only added to my surreal day.

When she let go, she looked down and said, "I hate to admit it, but I think we finally found something at this firm you are actually useful for."

"Thanks," I absurdly responded, as I felt her juice dripping off my chin.

"Plus, this is easily the best you have ever looked," she added, with an amused smirk.

I didn't say anything, curious as to what my face looked like after her massive orgasm.

"You may get to work," she ordered, as she pushed me aside, making me fall over, and stood up. She shook her head, "I'm sure there will be more cock and cunt for you throughout the day."

She walked out as I lay on the floor, shame coursing through me as it always did once a task was completed and I was alone to think.

I got off my weary knees, moved to my computer and was surprised to see a note on my screen.

Slut,

You will sit on the cock at all times when working.

The theory is quite simple: you should have a cock in one of your three fuck holes at all times... unless you are licking cunt.

When not servicing the employees, and EVERY employee here is free to use you as they wish, you are to continue to work on the files you have been given.

It wasn't signed.

I stared at it.

I hated that I was being treated so poorly.

I hated that my own personal weakness had put me in this predicament.

I hated that I couldn't do anything about it.

Yet what I hated most was the undeniably harsh reality that it made my cunt sopping wet.

I read the note a dozen times before rolling back the chair to see that a strap-on cock had been modified for me. It was extremely white, a good seven inches big and thick. Although I could take such a cock in my cunt with ease, sitting on it would be more awkward, as would, obviously, attempting to work with it deep in me.

I also wondered if I should take my pantyhose off, as obviously it was impossible to do it with them on. Instead, I decided to grab a pair of scissors, cut a hole in my cheap pantyhose (I planned to buy better pairs after work, or maybe even thigh high stockings... why was I even thinking of dressing even sluttier?) and then, realizing my panties were also in the way, cut my panties and threw them in the garbage (it was easier than undressing).

I then awkwardly lowered my fevered cunt onto the big plastic cock.

I moaned as it parted my wet pussy lips and felt the pleasure course through me as my needy cunt was filled.

Once it was all in me, I looked around. No one else was in the room and I desperately needed to get off. So, I put my hands on my desk and began awkwardly riding the cock. Unfortunately, because of the arm rests on my chair, I really struggled to get into any sort of rhythm and was experiencing more frustration than I was pleasure.

Pausing, I looked over at the cock on the wall and the Sybian and pondered if I should just go and use one of them.

I had never used either before and both had me curious. I decided 'fuck it'. I was already seen by some as a slut and apparently would be by the rest at any given moment so I might as well enjoy myself.

I stood up, moved to the Sybian, found the on switch, turned it on and lowered myself on the vibrating cock which was an inch smaller, but thicker, than the cock on my chair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, as the vibrations coursed through me as the vibrating cock filled me. This position was new. I was used to being on all fours, or bent over a desk, two very submissive positions, or on my back...I was rarely on top and never with my legs spread quite like this.

Although I had a vibrator and a couple other toys, I usually, as strange as it sounds, grinded my cunt on a teddy bear when I masturbated, something I started doing back in my senior year after getting caught blowing. (By the way, it's still the same teddy bear!). But this, this machine was heaven and I already knew I was going to be going online to search for prices.

I didn't have to ride it, I just closed my eyes and let the vibrations of the glorious machine take control. It was like having an electronic master who knew exactly what I needed.

I was squeezing my tits through my blouse, my orgasm very close when I was startled by a voice.

"Holy shit, I wouldn't have believed it myself if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes," another female voice said.

It was Juliette (and don't you dare spell it Juliet), an accountant who was originally from Paris, France. Her French was sexy and she dressed for work like a tart. She looked more like she was about to go to the bar than an office, but because of her European flair it passed for endearing and chic instead of unprofessional and slutty. It had been clear very quickly that she strongly disliked me, I didn't know if it was a race thing, a personality thing or a superiority thing (I had seniority over her), but regardless, it was abundantly clear.

I didn't open my eyes at first, not wanting to see what was definitely going to be a smug smirk. Plus, my orgasm was imminent.

"Don't you dare come, you fucking pretentious spic bitch," she demanded, her swearing sounding somehow sexy with that accent, an accent that before my humiliating submission I found completely grating on my nerves.

Unfortunately, the buzzing and her venomous tongue were the final trigger that got me off.

I moaned, "Sorrrrrrry," as my orgasm washed over me, my eyes still closed.

"You fucking dumb spic," she said, her disgust clearly evident.

"Godddddd," I whimpered, the orgasm only intensified by her sexy accent and degrading words.

I heard her heels moving towards me and could sense she was directly in front of me.

"I've waited a long time for this," she said.

I opened my eyes and was staring at her trimmed cunt. She had already dropped her skirt to the ground, she too was wearing thigh high stockings (I mean seriously was there a memo I didn't get? The answer, I would learn, was yes).

My body was still pulsing with pleasure from the intense orgasm as she roughly grabbed my head and pulled me into her cunt, while the vibrating machine kept on buzzing.

Her scent was completely different, fruity even, as if she sprayed perfume down there. I immediately began licking, her little patch of hair not in the way to her pink pussy lips.

"I knew you were too good to be true," she quipped, as I began licking. "All you dark skinned jungle bunnies are the same."

I wanted to point out there were no jungles were I was and that was more a black racial shot, but it seemed rather irrelevant at the point. The point she was making, unfortunately, was tough to deny. I had become just like all my fellow cousins...another Dominican slut. I had just, on my own accord, ridden a Sybian, in my place of business, to get off. This, of course, after massaging and kissing my boss's feet and licking my first two pussies ever, two secretaries both below me in academic and financial standards.

"You always acted like you were better than me and yet you are just a dirty ass whore," she continued, as I lapped hungrily at her wetness.

My first orgasm refused to completely end and a second was already beginning to rise.

"Do you think you are better than me?" she asked, moving my head back and pulling my chin up so I was staring at her.

"No," I admitted, which was the truth at the moment.

"Did you think you were better than me?" she questioned, looking down at me.

The truth was yes, I thought she was a skank who used her accent and body and likely sucked and fucked her way into her position. Instead of lying, I admitted, "Yes."

"Why?" she asked.

The vibrating inside me was building as I replied, "I thought you were a slut."

She scoffed, "Well that is literally the pot calling the kettle black."

"Yes," I nodded with a soft moan, realizing how hypocritical I had been. I judged her and many other women as sluts who used their bodies to get ahead, while I secretly fantasized about being used and dominated by white men.

She shook her head, "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

She grabbed my head and pulled me back in her scented wetness. I resumed licking, wanting to get her off, and hopefully get myself off again at the same time.

As I licked, she began grinding in my face, an act that made licking her a struggle and made it slightly hard to breathe.

"Shit, I fucking can't wait to coat your spic face with my cum," she said, being excessively rough, which only turned me on more.

I just tried to breathe and lick the best I could.

After what was likely only a couple of minutes, yet felt a lot longer, a third woman came on my face.

It was nowhere near as extreme as the massive squirting of Cameron, yet with a much stronger and tangier taste. I was in awe of the completely different tastes of different women's cum.

My own orgasm building quickly, when she let go of my head, I began riding the Sybian, no longer caring about my image and dignity.

"Shit, eating cunt gets you horny doesn't it?" she smirked, as she reached down and grabbed her skirt.

"Being used like the cum slut I am is what really gets me off," I admitted.

"Good to know," she chuckled, shaking her head. "And to think, you were about to be made partner."

"Whaaaaaaat?" I questioned, my past three years all focused on becoming partner.

"Oh yeah, it was inevitable," she shrugged, before adding, "was being the key word."

I was shocked by her words, but my cunt didn't care as I came a second time, reverting to naughty Spanish words like I often did when Johnathan used me as a spic slut. "Joder, Soy tu puta lamiendo coño."

She asked, "What did you just say?"

As the machine rocked my world again, I answered, through stunted breathing, "In Spanish I said, 'fuck, I'm your cunt licking whore'."

"Fucking priceless," she laughed, as she walked over to the couch grabbed my flag and used it to rub her cunt.

I gasped.

"What?" she shrugged, "I own you, just like America owns whatever nothing country you come from."

"I come from the Dominican Republic," I tersely said, a sudden anger growing in me.

"Really?" she asked, as she continued to rub her cunt all over my flag. "I thought you were from Haiti."

"God, no, we are very different," I said, wanting to make clear there was a significant difference between the two.

"Haitians aren't dirty sluts?" she asked.

I went to speak, but she interrupted me, "What is slut in your third world language?"

"It's Spanish," I clarified.

"Fine, what is slut in Spanish?" she corrected, now walking back in front of me as she tossed the flag on the floor.

"Puta," I answered,

"What is dumb lesbian in Spanish then?" she asked.

"Lesbiana mudo," I answered, words like lesbian and orgasm just adding an 'o' to the end.

"What about big fat tits?" she asked, as I allowed the pleasure to swarm me and she slapped my tits through my blouse.

"Tetas gordas grandes," I answered while whimpering, always loving having my tetas roughly played with.

"Tetas, I assume are tits?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, not meaning to be so subservient to her, but it slipped out.

"Ma'am," she laughed, "I'm ten years younger than you."

Really she was five, but it was hardly worth pointing out.

"How about big tits fat ass cunt munching spic?" she asked, a litany of derogatory terms making even more pussy juice leak down my legs.

"Grandes tetas coño culo gordo spic mascando," I answered.

"And what's with talking backwards?" she asked.

"It's how we talk, ma'am," I answered, even though I knew French too sometimes changed the order of words from English.

"No, it makes sense you are backwards people anyways," she shrugged. "How about big booty whore?" she questioned.

"Gringa botin," I answered, curious if she would remember any of this.

"Is ass gringa or botín," she questioned, as I awkwardly stood up off the amazing fuck contraption.

"Zorro is slut, botín is booty and actually ass is culo," I answered, before adding, "on the other hand ass slut is puto culo."

"So there are two different words for slut in Spanish," she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, my legs feeling like rubber after two orgasms and fifteen minutes on that machine.

"I think a third would be Elizabeth," she quipped, walking out.

Humiliated, horny and exhausted, I went and picked up my flag. Involuntarily, I moved it to my nose and could smell her cunt on it.

I put the flag back on the couch to air out and walked to my desk, sat on the dildo that easily went in my soaked coño and looked at the note on the monitor.

I put the note on the side and tried to regain my composure as I looked at myself in the reflection of the monitor.

Who was I?

What was I?

What the hell was going to happen next?

I turned on my computer as I pondered these questions and glanced over to my defiled flag.

I was a proud Dominican.

I was a proud woman.

I was an American.

Yet...

I was also a slut, a puta.

I was an ass whore, a gringa culo.

I was apparently a cunt bitch, perra coño.

I entered my password to finally get to work, although apparently munching cunt was work. I had seven e-mails, one from Michelle from ten minutes ago that had the subject 'READ ASAP'.

I clicked on it and it said:

Cum Bucket,

You will be in my office at eleven-thirty. You will be on your knees and waiting for me. Apparently, according to the video, you used the Sybian without permission.

Of course, cum buckets only get to come when given permission by their superiors. A submissive spic like you should know that already.

You are NOT to come again!

You will be punished when I return.

Now get to work, the Plasterton account needs to be done before you leave today.

PS: Your new job title is CUM BUCKET and other duties as ASSigned.

I read the e-mail a few times, stared at my new job title and sighed...just two words and that pretty much answered who I was, what I was and what the hell was going to happen next.

The end of Chapter 3.

Coming Next: Dominican Slut: Humiliated Pet

12