Dominican Slut: Humiliated Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whined, another sound that is tough to describe.

"Now purr like a kitty," she continued to amuse herself at my expense.

"Meow," I replied.

"No you dumb border jumper, purr!" she demanded, scolding me for my insipidness.

I purred.

"Back on all fours," she ordered, "it's time to play horsey."

I obeyed and watched in surprise awe as she straddled my back and ordered, as she spanked my ass, "Giddy up."

I couldn't believe how far I had fallen in under two weeks. I was half naked, in my boss's office, on all fours giving her a horsey ride. It didn't get more humiliating than this.

I walked in a circle around her office, moving slow as she was quite heavy, even as my own juices leaked out of me.

"Back to my desk, horsey," she ordered, slapping my ass again.

I obeyed, very thankful that this moment of humiliation was coming to an end.

When she got off, she asked," Still horny?"

I could feel her wetness on my back, which only added to the shame, yet the answer was, as usual, "Yes, Mistress."

"You may now come like the fuck pig you are," she said, as she moved back to her desk.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, immediately moving onto my back and beginning to frig myself.

"What sound does a pig make?" she asked.

"Oink!" I moaned, as my two fingers pumped in and out of my fevered cunt.

"Keep making animal sounds, my pet whore," she ordered, as she watched me amused.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, before beginning to bark.

"That's it, relapse into your natural animal carnal instincts," she quipped.

I kept barking, my sounds getting louder as I got close to eruption.

"A cat," she ordered.

I began purring loudly, my orgasm imminent.

"A monkey," she demanded, another new animal, one that I occasionally used when I was humiliating Johnathan.

"Eeeeee, eeeeeee, eeeeeeeeee," I moaned, somehow getting off from the animal sounds and the demeaning treatment.

"Now come you dumb, spic, monkey loving, ass fucking, cock sucking, cunt licking, pet," she listed off.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I screamed, literally sounding like a monkey as my orgasm hit.

"You fucking slut," she continued, "coming on the floor like a two bit spic whore."

"Eeeeeeeeee," I moaned, my mind completely shut off, as another intense orgasm riddled through me.

Over the intercom, Alannah asked, "Ma'am, you have a five o'clock meeting at Pierre's."

"Shit," Ms. Goldstein said, "Thanks Alannah, is the car ready?"

"Of course, ma'am," Alannah said.

"Well, I guess I've got to go," Mistress said, as I lay on the ground writhing in euphoria.

After a moment, she added, "You need to call your husband and tell him you have to work late."

"Okay," I weakly agreed, unsure how much more I could take and what else she had in store for me this crazy day.

"Now, bimbo," she ordered.

I struggled to get up, my legs completely weak.

"Hurry the fuck up," she demanded, roughly grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up.

I yelped but was on my feet. She dragged me to her desk and handed me the phone.

I typed in his cell number and he picked up on the second ring.

She quickly pressed the speakerphone button so she could listen to our conversation.

"Hey. honey, how was your day?" he asked.

"Unforgettable," I answered, cryptically, as she grabbed a marker from her desk.

"You'll have to tell me all about it when you get home," he said, his usual jovial self, completely oblivious to my scandalous cheating day.

"For sure," I agreed, "but I need to stay late."

"Is dragon lady on a rampage again?" he asked.

I felt my skirt lifted back up and the marker placed at my asshole entrance. "She has been very demanding todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." I screamed the last word as she shoved the marker, without any lube, up my ass.

A searing pain coursed through me. Even though the marker was thinner and shorter than Bryce's or my husband's dick, the lack of lube tore my ass apart.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes, just got poked," I answered.

"I'll be sure to poke you when you get home," he quipped, never one to not make a sexual comment when the door was opened.

"I hope so," I replied, even though I wasn't sure I'd have any energy left.

The bitch began fucking my ass with the marker.

I added, while trying not to whimper or moan, "I really don't know how long I'll be tonight, she has really been working me over today."

"Well, I promise to really work you over too," he said, before adding, "although I wouldn't mind getting worked over myself."

I needed to get off the phone before he said anything else that would give Ms. Goldstein any more ammunition against me.

"I've got to go," I urgently replied.

"Okay, but just so you know, I can't wait to suck on those dirty toes of yours and be your bitch tonight," he added.

'Fuck!" I thought to myself, as I reached to hang up the phone.

Of course, she slapped my hand away.

"Okay," was all I mustered, desperate to protect his kinky fetish from a manipulative bitch like her.

"I even bought a new strap-on for you to wear," he revealed.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' I thought to myself, but now, with the secret at least partly out and not wanting him to get suspicious by my one word answers, I replied, "Mmmmmmm, was my little boy bad today?"

"Almost, Mommy," he replied. "and I definitely need to be disciplined."

"Well you be in position when I get home," I ordered, trying to wrap it up.

"Yes, Mistress," he agreed.

"Bye, nigger," I said, knowing that was always the way we ended conversations that ended up like this.

"Bye, Mistress," he replied, and hung up.

"Holy mother fuck," Ms. Goldstein said.

"Please keep him out of this," I pleaded.

"Oh, but that was too delicious," she purred, as she pulled the marker out of my ass and shoved it in my mouth.

The taste was disgusting, but I sucked my own asshole as she continued, "I'm dying to hear more about your faggot nigger husband, but that will have to wait."

She pulled the marker out of my mouth and continued, "You will remain in my office until six-thirty. You may work at my desk on the Hutchinson file. At six-thirty you will return to your new office and obey and entertain all the night staff. Is that clear?"

I winced. The night staff was mostly Haitians.

"What, you don't like to suck and fuck people of your race?" she asked, noticing my look of disgust.

"They are not my race," I replied, "I'm a Dominican and they are mostly Haitians."

"Brown is brown," she shrugged, as she walked out of the office, leaving me alone.

I got dressed, not being told I couldn't as so many questions swirled around my head.

How could I get out of this predicament?

Did I want to?

What about Johnathan? What would he do if he knew what I had been doing? What would he do if he knew that my bitch boss knew part of his kink? Would he submit to her too? I thought he would.

Why don't I just leave right now?

What would she do with all the video evidence she had on me?

I decided I needed to ride this out and deal with it later, even though I cringed at the idea of what I was expected to do next. So, reluctantly accepting this day of submission wasn't over, I went to her desk, thankful to be allowed to sit down after hours of being on the floor.

The file she mentioned was already on her desk and computer and thus I began working, Oddly, working on a file got my mind off my humiliating day as I finally did what I was actually paid to do.

Before I knew it, it was almost six-thirty when the phone rang.

"Go to your office now," a female voice ordered. A voice I recognized as Juliette.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, nervous to see what was going to happen next.

"Now, whore," she ordered, hanging up.

I took a deep breath, stood up and walked to the door. Once opened, I noticed that no one was around and I began to walk to my office.

"Knees, bitch!" a voice roared from behind me.

I immediately dropped to my knees.

"You really are a dumb spic," Juliette said, as she roughly pushed me from behind so I fell onto my hands.

I began crawling to my office, again becoming the submissive I was.

Reaching my office, I saw my flag on the floor.

"Crawl to your flag, cum bucket," Juliette ordered.

I obeyed and when I reached my blue, red and white flag I gasped.

There was cum all over my flag.

"Every male member of the firm has left you a welcome to your new role gift," she revealed.

I stared at the utter disrespect to not only me, but my country.

"Go ahead," she ordered, "clean up your flag... with your tongue."

My head spinning, my cheeks burning, my guts wrenching, my cunt leaking, I reluctantly obeyed yet another humiliating order.

I leaned down and began retrieving the many loads of cum splattered all over my flag.

"Good cum bucket," she purred, "tomorrow you can actually be a true cum bucket."

As I licked up the cum, the task so degrading, I began to get horny again.

'Fuck!' I sighed to myself, as I savoured someone's cum. I really was in over my head.

As I continued cleaning my flag for a few minutes, I heard a male janitor's voice, "Mierda! lo que una puta dominicana."

I winced. I was just called a Dominican slut by a Haitian.

Juliette ordered, "Come back at seven."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"The boys are eager to have their own Dominican puta," she laughed.

I kept licking up the loads of cum on my flag knowing that the humiliation wasn't over by a long shot.

I eventually licked every drop of cum I could see on the flag, even as she called me a plethora of derogatory names. I felt a rush of Dominican pride as I looked at my flag now, minus the semen, although there were definitely a few stained spots.

"Come get your dessert, puta," she ordered, sitting on my chair and spreading her legs.

I crawled to her, glancing up at the clock. It was five to seven.

As I buried my face in her hairy cunt, my own cunt again burning for attention, I set my resolve to stay proud of my Dominican background no matter what was about to transpire.

As I licked, I began to hear voices and Juliette declared, "Ready for your gangbang?"

Ironically, I had always fantasized being gangbanged. It was easily one of my biggest unfulfilled fantasies (my one college night excluded), to have half a dozen or more men using all three of my holes for hours.

But not like this...

Alas, I was just a submissive puta who couldn't, no matter how much I should, stand up for herself.

I looked up at Juliette, my face wet with her pussy juice, and answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Finish me off first," she ordered, grabbing my face and shoving it back in her cunt.

As I resumed licking, I heard more voices and although I was repulsed that I was about to be gangbanged by janitors, Haitian janitors, my cunt was leaking.

I sighed as I realized I was no better than my slutty cousins...

In many ways I was worse than them as I pretended to be something I wasn't.

I had created a façade of being a successful, respectable business woman.

Yet, as I felt hands lift up my skirt, while my face was roughly grinded on, I was definitely just another spic slut.

In many ways, a three dressed up as a nine.

THE END...for now.

Coming next: Dominican Slut: Janitor Gangbang

12