Dominican Slut: Janitor Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within fifteen minutes two more loads were spewed on my flag which I was again forced to clean up with my tongue before I was finally allowed to go home.

Exhausted, humiliated and defeated, I headed home... although I stopped at a Victoria's Secret to buy a few pairs of thigh highs, and a truck stop to have a quick shower and make myself look presentable to my husband.

Once home, I ended up fucking Johnathan in the ass with a white strap-on he had just purchased and felt oddly powerful being the one in charge, I called him a plethora of derogatory names and really reamed his ass.

Once he came, all over the bed sheets like he often did when I topped him, he said, "Holy shit, baby, you were really on tonight."

I pushed him onto his back, straddled his face and ordered, "Shut up, nigger, you got a cunt to eat."

As he licked me, unaware of the loads of cum already deep in me, I wondered not how I was going to get out of this situation, but rather what was in store for me tomorrow.

THE END... for now.

Coming next: Dominican Slut: Office Cocksucker

12