Dominican Slut: Office Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to avoid the question, I hungrily opened and took his cock in my mouth, but he pulled it out.

"Answer the question, slut," he ordered, before adding, "or no cock for you."

I couldn't help but flash back to the Seinfeld episode with the soup nazi as I struggled for an answer to this complex question. Finally, I admitted the truth, "I don't know."

"Would he stay married to you if he knew how big a slut his wife is for white cock?" he asked, keeping his cock out of mouth's reach.

"He already knows that," I answered, which was true.

"He lets you fuck white cock?" he questioned, stroking his glorious member in front of me. My eyes watching it like someone watching a hypnotist's watch.

"I didn't say that," I replied, still staring at what I currently wanted but couldn't have.

"Explain yourself," he ordered, "or I'll just shoot my load all over the floor."

"No," I quickly pleaded and then realized just how pathetic that sounded.

"Holy shit, you are pathetic," he roared, "Now explain yourself."

"We role play each other's fantasies to avoid doing them in real life," I admitted, although not going into any detail.

"How?" he asked.

"He wears white condoms and pretends to be white and dominates me in a variety of fantasies," I answered, still trying to keep it as vague as possible.

"Like?" he continued, patiently drawing out all my secrets.

"Slave girl, secretary, stripper, nurse, peasant, to name a few," I listed off, each one sending tremors to my neglected fevered cunt.

"And your husband?" he asked.

"He plays a strong dominant," I answered, although I sensed that wasn't the question he was actually asking.

"Bull shit," he called correctly. "Don't lie to me whore."

I sighed, not wanting to throw my husband under the bus.

"As soon as you tell me the truth, I will let you have an orgasm," he promised.

My cunt burning, my mind fogged and I fell hook, line and sinker for the promise. "He's submissive, too."

"How?" he asked.

"He likes white women's feet," I revealed.

"And?"

"He likes licking them, laying on the ground and serving them, and literally bowing down to them," I continued, a secret I had never told anyone.

"Has he been a slave to a white girl?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Speak, bitch," he demanded.

"Yes, he has," I admitted feeling guilty about ratting out my husband.

"What else?" he asked.

"Please don't make me say it," I pleaded.

"Go sit on the Sybian," he ordered, "but don't turn it on."

I obeyed quickly, the thought of being allowed to come taking control of me... as usual.

I straddled the plastic cock and lowered myself on it.

"So, all you have to do for me to turn on this machine is answer my questions, is that understood?" he asked, remote control in hand, his white cock pointing directly at me.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, willing to sell my soul, and my husband's, for the opportunity to have an orgasm and more white cock.

"Did your husband have a white Mistress?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered with a soft moan as I felt a soft buzz as he turned on the Sybian.

"Does he take cock in his ass?" he questioned.

"Plastic cock," I revealed, wanting to clarify that he wasn't gay.

"So he just likes getting pegged by white dommes?" he asked in clarification, as he turned the vibrations up more.

"Yes," I nodded, the pleasure consuming me, although not enough to get me off.

"And you peg him now?" he continued, putting the puzzle pieces together.

"Sometimes." I nodded, again getting rewarded for being obedient, like Scooby getting Scooby Snacks for doing something risky.

"But he doesn't suck male cock?" he asked.

"No, only plastic strap-on cocks," I clarified.

"Interesting," he nodded, moving to me and shoving his cock back in my mouth, while he turned the Sybian on high.

I moaned on his cock, my orgasm building quickly, while he held my head and simultaneously fucked my face roughly.

It didn't take long for both my orgasm to rise and him to get off as he pulled out and coated my face with his hot seed.

Seconds later, even as my face continued to be splattered with cum I screamed, "Yes, fuck."

"Such a dirty spic whore," he laughed, "willing to tell all her husband's secrets to suck white cock and have an orgasm."

Shame hit me hard as did my orgasm. The two crashed inside me simultaneously, my orgasm overriding my shame... as it always did.

I didn't speak, I just allowed the orgasm to cascade through me.

"My turn," another voice said, and even as my orgasm refused to leave me, Brian Peters, our one male secretary, who I had always thought was gay, shoved his dick in my open mouth.

"Come on her face," Bryce ordered.

"Enthusiastically," Jeremy nodded, as I bobbed up and down his smaller white cock.

"I'm next," another voice said, and I wondered if all our male employees would be lining up for blow jobs.

The Sybian was still vibrating on high and I could feel a second orgasm following the first as I sucked my fourth cock of the morning.

I bobbed hungrily, easily deep-throating all of Brian's smallish white cock.

In only a couple of minutes, Jeremy pulled out and spewed a third load all over my face.

"Oh God," I trembled, as my second orgasm hit me the second my face was used as a cum canvas.

"Open up cocksucker," a male voice ordered. I opened my mouth and eyes and saw Trevor, a fellow colleague who I would call a friend, the only member of the firm who had ever been at my house, treat me like a cum bucket slut too.

He shoved his thick white cock in my mouth and I resumed bobbing, becoming the cock sucking cum bucket I was now paid to be.

As I bobbed on Trevor's cock, I flashbacked to him and his wife coming over for a summer barbeque. I thought we were friends. Yet, he was using me like everybody else was.

"Oh yes, I've fantasized about this for a long time," he groaned.

I wondered how long. I thought he was happily married. His wife Ashley was pregnant with their first child at the moment, so maybe she was no longer satisfying his sexual needs.

My third orgasm began to rise though. The idea that so many of my fellow employees fantasized about me sexually and had for a long time somehow turned me on... even though the feminist in me should have been appalled.

Unlike Jeremy, Trevor had stamina and I seemed to be sucking his cock forever, my third orgasm rising slowly.

Finally, he grunted, pulled out at the last second and sprayed his cum all over my already cum-covered face.

"You look so hot coated in cum," he said, as he pumped rocket after rocket of his white stuff all over my face.

"She's going to come again from getting facials," Bryce laughed, as I closed my eyes and allowed my third orgasm to erupt through me, less intense than the previous two, and yet still making me scream.

"Aaaaaaaaah," I screamed, keeping my eyes closed, not wanting to know who was watching me, who was next.

The machine stopped vibrating a minute later, as I began to regain my breath, cum dripping down my chin.

I opened my eyes and only Bryce was still there.

"Come with me," he ordered.

"I'm not sure I can walk," I joked, my legs feeling numb.

"Hurry up," he demanded, grabbing my arm and pulling me off the Sybian, my cum leaking down my legs.

"Can I wash my face?" I asked.

"No," he shook his head, pulling me to the camera I had noticed earlier that was always on me. "Look at the camera."

I did, assuming my whole cocksucker submission was filmed.

"Wave," he ordered.

I did, wondering his purpose of this.

"Blow your husband a kiss," he ordered, revealing the shocking truth.

My husband had witnessed my sexual submission, my marriage betrayal and the revealing of his sexual secrets.

My mouth dropped open, tears began to stream as I realized the full implications of my weakness.

I stared at the camera, pleading forgiveness with my eyes, although no words left my lips.

"Don't worry, Elizabeth," he chuckled, pulling me away. "Like wife, like husband."

THE END... for now.

Coming next: Dominican Slut: Office Sluts

12