Dominican Slut: Office Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much, baby," I moaned, loving his acceptance and his permission to just let go of my guilt and be myself... my real self. Not the one I had been parading as.

"I love you even more now," he added, "you look so good eating white cunt and taking our white Mistress's cock."

"Wait until you see what she does with white cock," Ms. Goldstein added.

"I can't wait," Johnathan said.

"And I can't wait to see you sucking a white cock or taking one in your ass," I said, my orgasm rising again.

"He will look very hot being spit-roasted," Ms. Goldstein added.

I didn't know what spit-roasted meant, but I couldn't wait to see him sucking white cock, his dark skin contrasting with white even more so than me.

"I'm getting close," I moaned, my mind envisioning him sucking Bryce's cock.

"Imagine me sucking dominant white cock," he began, "or taking white cock up my tight black cunt, or sucking loads of white cum from your well-fucked pussy or ass."

"Oh yes," I moaned, breathing heavily, the visuals he created driving me wild.

"Do you want to see your nigger husband suck white cock?" he asked, "on all fours sucking one big juicy white cock while getting reamed from behind?"

"God, yes," I screamed, as my fourth orgasm of the day hit, this one more intense than the previous three incredibly.

Juliette laughed, "What a whore."

"A dirty fucking puta," I admitted, gripping the end of the desk as my orgasm ripped through me.

After a moment, Ms. Goldstein pulled out of my well-used ass and ordered, "Nigger, suck my cock."

Johnathan dropped to his knees and took the cock that was just in my ass into his mouth. I had seen him suck my different cocks many times but this was even hotter when he was being told to by a real dominant white woman.

"Join in, spic," Ms. Goldstein ordered.

I quickly turned around, dropped to my knees and shared her strap-on cock with my husband.

Ms. Goldstein pulled out her phone and ordered, "Look up, cocksuckers."

We both did as she took a picture.

We then returned to sucking the cock together, both submitting to our carnal desires together for the very first time.

"What a cute couple," she laughed.

Juliette added, repeating an earlier racist shot, "The nigger and the spic."

"Live submissively ever after," I finished, leaning in and kissing my husband.

"Well, everyone back to work," Ms. Goldstein said. "Elizabeth return to your office, I believe you even have a virginity to take."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, mouthing 'I love you' to Johnathan as I crawled over to the door.

"And Johnathan get under my desk, you will be my foot stool for the rest of the day," Ms. Goldstein ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress Goldstein," Johnathan replied.

Reaching the door, I stood up and watched my husband crawl under her desk.

A weight lifted off my shoulders, knowing that my husband supported my sexual depravity, I walked out to my office with my head held high.

Yes, I was a cock sucking puta.

Yes, I loved a pig polla in my chocha or culo.

Yes, I loved submitting to white men and women.

And yes, I loved watching my husband be allowed to be his submissive self and join me in my submission to all my colleagues.

Returning to my office, Barry was waiting.

I smiled, walked to him, reached for his already stiff cock and asked, "Ready to fuck a slut?"

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," he stammered.

"Call me puta," I corrected, as I dropped to my knees and fished out his cock.

THE END... for now.

Coming next: Dominican Slut: Orgy

12