Dominican Slut: Orgy Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master Bryce," Johnathan agreed, "I know it sounds absurd, no, it is absurd, but the reality is we can both see sex and submission as what it is... sex. Yet, kissing is intimate and to be done between lovers."

"Fucking hilarious," Juliette roared.

Walker pulled out and said, "Sorry, I don't want to shoot my load in your mouth but in that baby making box of yours."

Bryce ordered, "Well, go and crawl over to your wife and kiss her while she gets impregnated by better men."

"Yes, Master Bryce," Johnathan ordered.

I watched Johnathan, now in thigh high stockings his legs still up in the air, roll off his back and onto his knees. He then crawled to me as Elmer declared, "Almost done."

I asked, looking right into his eyes, as he reached me, feeling naughty, "Baby, do you want your puta esposa to carry a white man's child?"

Before he could respond, Elmer added, "Yes, nigger, do you want your spic wife to get knocked up by superior men?"

"Yes," Johnathan weakly answered.

"Kiss me, lover," I demanded.

And he did. It started soft and tender, but became more urgent as we both moaned into each other's mouths.

Elmer grunted and shot his load in me, pulled out and ordered, "Enough of the lovey dovey spic and nigger shit, get over here and suck your wife's slut juice from my cock."

"Yes. Master," Johnathan obeyed, breaking the kiss and looking behind him.

I looked up and saw Bryce was fucking his ass.

Bryce ordered, "Go ahead, faggot, I was just getting myself ready for your lover." The sarcastic tone he used for 'lover' made it clear just how pathetic he thought we both were.

"Yes, Master Bryce," Johnathan nodded, moving away from me and moving to Elmer's cock which was glossy with his cum as well as mine. As my straight-before-today husband took another cock in his mouth (was this his second, or were there more before I arrived for this, this, this, orgy?), just as Walker slid his cock in my very wet sloppy cunt.

I can't explain it, but watching my husband suck cock was the hottest thing I had ever seen and I moaned, "That's it, pound my chocha with that white polla of yours, Papi."

"Do you really want my cum?" Walker asked, even as I watched my husband suck polla.

"Yes, fill my chocha with your hot dominant cum. Make me a baby carrier for your dominant white seed," I begged, as I began bouncing back on his cock and, quite frankly, his fat belly, wishing his dick was a lot bigger.

"What about you nigger?" Walker questioned, as I glanced over to see that Candace was now sucking Bryce's cock, a cock that had just been in my husband's ass. Oddly, my first response was 'damn it, I want that cock in me'. Tears streamed down her eyes at her own forced submission, while I burned with jealousy... my hunger for cock overriding my guilt at the fact it was my fault she was in this position.

Johnathan answered, "My wife and I are your cum sluts to use however you wish."

Oddly, I loved that answer, as I agreed, "Yes, we were both born to serve." I then added, so in rapture at the moment, "Candace was too, she was just born the wrong colour."

Juliette laughed, as she moved behind my kneeling husband with one of her high heels, "You really will sell out anyone to have pleasure, won't you?"

Sadly, the answer was yes. I had never been more satisfied, never felt so natural as I had since I had submitted first to Bryce, then to Ms. Goldstein and now to anyone who was of white descent.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, watching as Juliette moved the long, thin heel to my husband's ass.

"Order me to fuck your husband's ass with my heel," Juliette demanded.

"Ohhh," I moaned, as Elmer held my hips and began really reaming my cunt. Yet, knowing he would willingly allow this to happen, he was unable to say no to a white woman, I answered, "Fuck my husband's nigger culo with your heel, Mistress."

"As you wish," Juliette nodded, positioning the heel between his ass cheeks and shoving the entire thing up his ass.

It was fucking hot and I wished I had a bigger dick in me.

"Thank you, Mistress Pichot," my husband groaned, just as a big white cock popped in front of me.

"Worship my cock," Bryce ordered.

"Yes, Master, I'd love to," I nodded, as I kissed the mushroom top.

"Look at those udders flop around as she gets fucked," Juliette quipped. "I'm surprised her moans aren't moos."

The insult hurt. I was big breasted and wide assed, but that wasn't anything unordinary for Dominican women. Yet, I didn't respond as I focused on Bryce's dick and the cock pounding me from behind, making my tits flop around.

"Aaaaaah," Elmer grunted and I felt yet another load coat my cunt walls.

I moaned, even though he wasn't big enough to really get me off, "Oh yes, Elmer, fill my cunt with your cum."

"Don't you mean his dominant cum?" Bryce questioned, as I kissed his stiff shaft.

"Yes, Master," I agreed, as I moved down his shaft with kisses.

For a couple of minutes, once Walker pulled out, my cunt was empty as I focused on worshipping Bryce's cock and balls, literally kissing and licking every part of his beautiful white stick. A stick I desperately wanted in my cunt.

"Do you like a heel in your cunt, faggot?" Juliette asked.

"Yes, Mistress Pichot," Johnathan whimpered, as Juliette roughly fucked him.

"That's it, suck on my white balls, get my cum nice and ready for your open womb," Bryce groaned, as he put his hands gently in my hair.

Again it felt strange to not be getting face fucked by him. I didn't like the romantic treatment which again made me feel guilty. Plus, my cunt wanted another cock in it, a big white cock, a cock that would get me off.

Finally Bryce asked rhetorically, "Ready to get double penetrated?"

"Yes, Master," I nodded way too eagerly.

"I bet you are," he chuckled as he turned to a naked Barry and said, "Sit down on the couch there, Barry."

Barry, his own dick rock hard, didn't need to be told twice as he quickly sat down, his white dick standing completely erect.

"Go straddle his cock in your, what do you call 'ass' in Spanish?"

"Culo, Master," I answered, thankful to me allowed off my weary knees, even as I wondered how I would ever take all nine inches of Barry's huge dick in my ass in that position.

I crawled to the no longer virgin Barry and then stood up, briefly stretching.

"You do have huge tits," Bryce complimented.

"Thank you, Master," I smiled, as I moved back, stood up on the couch, almost fell, and then lowered myself on Barry's fine white pole.

It filled my ass so completely as I moaned, saying as much in Spanish, "Y este me esta llenando mi culo." After a deep breath, his cock going deeper than any ever had before, particularly in this position, it was tearing my ass apart as I whimpered, "Esta rompiendo el culo."

"Lick my other shoe, nigger," Juliette demanded, which made me look at Johnathan getting fucked by one shoe while he serviced another. Yet, there was no look of shame, but rather a look of satisfaction.

Bryce chuckled, "I can't believe how easily you took that dick in your ass."

"I'm an ass slut," I admitted, hiding the pain that was burning in my ass at the moment.

Bryce moved to me and said, "This is going to be fun."

"Ready to watch your bride get double penetrated by white cock?" Juliette asked Johnathan, the heel still buried deep in his ass.

"Yes, Mistress Pichot," Johnathan nodded, watching me with a white cock balls deep in my ass and another about to slide, somehow, into my cunt.

Bryce added to Juliette's question as he ordered, "Nigger, I want you to watch me take your big booty Dominican wife."

"Yes, Master," my defeated husband nodded, looking up to see me with a huge white cock in my ass and another about to fill my cunt.

Bryce moved his cock to my wide open pussy and rubbed his cock up and down.

"Por favor," I moaned, begging to have his dick in my cunt, to both get me off and also simmer the pain in my back door.

"Begging already," Bryce joked, as he continued teasing my wet pussy lips.

"Fuck your slut," I begged, as I moved my feet onto Barry's legs, which made his dick go even deeper in me.

"Do you want my cum in you?" he asked, refusing to shove his big white snake in me.

"So badly," I moaned, wanting nothing more than his cock.

"What about if your mom and dad were here?" he asked, clearly loving the teasing impact he had on me.

"They know I'm a cum slut for white dick," I replied, which was true, although I doubt they could possibly fathom how far I had fallen.

"Will they approve of your white baby?" he asked.

"No," I admitted.

"But you will risk it anyway?" he questioned,

"Yes," I agreed, willing to say anything to get his white prick in me.

"Nigger, beg me to fuck your wife," Bryce ordered, surprising me.

Johnathan stopped licking the inside of Juliette's shoe to reply, "Master Bryce, please fuck my slut wife with that big white dominant cock of yours. Make her your personal fuck toy and cum inside her open womb."

Bryce nodded, "As you wish, nigger," as he slid his cock deep in my cunt.

"Dios mio," I screamed, as he filled me and my body felt full unlike anything I had ever felt before. It was as if the two dicks in me where almost touching.

He immediately began fucking me, slamming into me, making it very difficult to balance myself. Barry moved his hands to my hips and I was soon in euphoria.

Johnathan groaned, "Yes, fuck my nigger ass harder, Mistress Pichot."

I couldn't see my husband, but imagined Juliette had her strap-on back in him.

"Don't you mean your cunt, faggot?" Juliette questioned, slapping his ass so hard I heard it.

He whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Pichot, fuck my cunt with your big cock, make me your nigger bitch."

"Like your wife is a Mexican bitch?" she questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Pichot, my wife is a dirty spic cum slut," he moaned.

Hearing my husband be used, and getting double penetrated myself (even though Barry was just lodged in my ass) had my breathing immediately getting erratic and I began moaning, "Aye."

"You love my dick in your cunt, don't you, Elizabeth?" Bryce asked, smiling at me.

"So fucking much," I moaned, adding, "I was made for serving you."

"But I thought you were a proud Dominican?" he asked smugly, as he continued hard deep thrusts in me.

I wasn't a Dominican at the moment, I was a vessel of pleasure for white men, nothing more, nothing less, and I admitted as such, as I demanded, "Fuck every ounce of Dominican pride out of me Papi. Destroy my Latina pride with that big white fuck stick. We Spanish girls can't help it, we try to be proud Latinas but we get conquered every time by the magic of big white dicks, all we can do is surrender and beg for mercy while you piss all over our Dominican pride."

Bryce laughed, his cock vibrating in me, "Finally the truth."

Feeling complete lust and desperation to come, feeling finally completely at home as a slut for white cock, I did what I usually did when near orgasmic bliss at home, I began talking in Spanish, retreating more to the slut I was meant to be. I begged, wanting every inch of him deep in me, fucking me harder, deeper, faster, "Ohh si, oh dios, dame mas, Papi mas adentro, mas duro, si si Aye Papi."

Bryce laughed again, "I'm your Daddy now?"

"Eres mi Papa principal con la gran polla blanca," I moaned, grabbing my tetas and squeezing them.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"You're my master daddy with the big white dick," I translated.

"Somehow hearing you babble in Spanish makes you even hotter," he complimented, continuing to indeed fuck me harder, deeper and faster.

Feeling pleasure I didn't know existed, in only less than a couple of minutes, I could feel my orgasm about to erupt and I got verbal. "Dios mio, vas a hacer que me corra."

"Your slut wife is going to come all over white dick," Juliette said.

I was too far gone, sweating, as I continued, begging him not to stop, "No pares, no pares, dios mio no pares, Papi."

"You want my baby making cum, my Spic cum bucket?" Bryce asked, sweating himself.

I babbled in a mixture of Spanish and English, my need to come and feel his cum in me making me sound like the cheapest Domnican slut ever, which I may have been, "Si mi choncho is all yours Papi. Give me those white babies Papi, dios mio, joder, knock me up and reduce me to your pregnant barefoot Latina maid."

"In stockings, of course," Ms. Goldstein added, a voice I hadn't heard for quite a while.

"Of course, puta mierda en stockings," I moaned, again in a mixture of Spanish and English.

"Come for me, my slut," Bryce ordered, as he leaned in and kissed me again, all the while continuing to pound my fevered box.

He kept kissing me until the orgasm finally hit and I broke the kiss and screamed, letting everyone know I was coming, "Si, ya voy, Papi, me corro, me corro, me corro, Papi." I fell back onto a, thankfully, very strong Barry, as all the energy in my body was usurped from me.

"I think your wife just got knocked up," Juliette quipped.

Bryce turned his head away and said, "Who owns your wife, faggot?"

"You do, Master," my husband quickly replied, even as he whimpered like a slut.

"And you want her to carry my baby?" he asked, as he pulled out of me, some of his cum leaking out of me.

"Yes, Master, my wife's womb was made to carry white babies," Johnathan again replied. Opening my eyes, I finally could see he was really getting pounded by Juliette.

"And who do you love more nigger? Me or your Mexican wife?" Juliette questioned.

Jonathan's eyes went big. I knew immediately it was not a question he wanted to answer.

"Oh God," Candace moaned out of nowhere.

Somehow, during my double penetration, they brought the Sybian in from my office and now Candace was on it and clearly enjoying the power of the machine. Her eyes were closed she was cupping her breasts and her lips were pursed... it was only a matter of time before her orgasm hit.

"Answer, nigger," Juliette demanded, pulling her cock out of him.

"They are different kinds of love," Johnathan answered.

"Who do you love more?" she repeated, slapping his ass hard.

"I love being your bitch and I love Elizabeth as my until death do us part," he answered, which oddly made me feel good.

"Wrong answer," Juliette said, slapping his ass again.

"It's okay," I said, "You can tell her the truth."

Juliette asked, her cock rubbing up and down his ass crack, "If you had two choices which would you choose. A nice romantic evening with your Mexican wife or a night of anal submission to me and all my friends."

"A night of anal submission with you, Mistress Pichot," he admitted.

"And now, what would you rather do, be used by me or by your fat assed wife?" Juliette continued.

"Holy fuck!" Candace screamed.

"That's one," Ms. Goldstein said.

The questions stung, yet I knew he was answering the truth, just like I would.

"By you," Johnathan answered.

"And if you had the choice between leaving with your cum bucket wife and never doing this again or sucking every cock here and being my whore whenever I beckon you which would you choose?"

"Being your whore," Johnathan admitted, even as he looked at me with guilt and Juliette slammed her cock back in his ass.

"Knees, Elizabeth," Bryce ordered, "Poor Barry must be dying to really fuck you."

"Are you Barry?" I asked, slowly getting off his dick, I almost choked as the flag pulled me back down.

"Sorry," Barry said, "My hand was on the flag."

"No problem, sexy," I smiled, as I asked, "Is Master Bryce right, are you dying to fuck me?"

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," he stammered, clearly the only nice guy in the room.

I stretched again, returned to my knees and offered, "Come pick a hole Barry, any hole."

"I want to see the spic take that monster in her fat ass," Juliette ordered.

"Yes, baby, fill my fat ass with that big cock of yours," I begged, looking back at him. In all this fucking, I hadn't gotten a good ass fucking and that was by far what I enjoyed the most.

Barry moved behind me, positioned his cock at my ass and slid back in.

"Dios mio," I moaned, as his thick prick filled me again, a dick that reminded me of Vaughn all those years ago.

Soon both my husband and I were simultaneously getting ass fucked, our eyes locked together as we both submitted to or basic carnal desires.

I couldn't help but smile at the irony of it all. After years of protecting each other from our own weakness, here we were anyways... just slaves to our lust.

"You like that, Elizabeth? Do you like when you get back shots that make that sweet booty shake?" Bryce asked, after a couple of minutes of hard ass fucking that had me feeling amazing again.

"Si," I moaned, still keeping my gaze on my husband.

Johnathan was whimpering and was clearly soon going to cum from getting ass fucked when he was again denied his orgasm.

"Crawl under your wife and clean that well-fucked cunt for her," Bryce said.

"Yes, Master," Johnathan nodded, reluctantly allowing the cock in his ass to plop out as he crawled to me, moved onto his back and slithered under me, his erect cock how directly in my face.

As he began licking my cunt while watching me get ass reamed, I asked, wanting to get my husband off, "Master Bryce, may I suck my husband's cock?"

"No, nigger faggot's don't get their cocks sucked by women," Bryce said, "although maybe our other faggot, Jeremy will blow him later if he remains a good boy."

"Yes, Master," I nodded.

"Do you like a cunt filled with white cum?" Bryce asked.

"Yes, Master," Johnathan nodded, between licks.

"Do you like watching a cock bigger than yours fuck your wife's asshole?" Juliette asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Johnathan admitted.

"Suck his cock, faggot, suck the cock in your wife's ass," Juliette ordered, continuing to try new ways to humiliate my husband.

"Yes, Mistress," Johnathan again agreed, unable to say no to anything.

"Shove your cock in the faggot nigger's mouth, Barry," Bryce ordered.

"Fuck, not again," Candace screamed, as I turned and saw she was still on the Sybian and seemingly having her second orgasm.

Barry pulled out of my ass and assumedly shoved his dick in my husband's mouth, as I heard the unmistakable slobbering sounds of sucking dick. My husband would have been doing it upside down which would have been a sight to see if he wasn't directly under me.

"Now that is impressive," Juliette stated, seemingly impressed by my husband's flexibility.

"Please, back in my culo, Barry," I begged after about a minute, my ass feeling empty and my orgasm simmering again below the surface.

"Crawl over here and suck my cock, nigger," Bryce ordered, "we all should have one more load for your wife's fertile womb."

"Yes, Master," Johnathan obeyed, awkwardly moving out from underneath me as Barry resumed fucking my ass.

I watched as Johnathan crawled to Bryce, got onto his knees and took Bryce's dick in his mouth. The faggot act only added to my own stimulation and my second orgasm of the orgy was climbing quickly.

I looked around and saw that Candace was no longer on the machine but on her knees with Elmer, Jeremy, Walker and Mr. Goldstein, who I hadn't seen since he came in me, all circled around her. She was sucking one cock, while stroking two others. I again shook my head realizing that it wasn't just Dominicans that would submit to their basic carnal submissive desires given the right opportunity. Candace did not seem to be forced anymore, but rather just giving in to the pleasure of submission and pleasing others.

Ms. Goldstein was watching from her desk and Juliette was near Bryce continuing her belittling of my husband.