Dominique Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss, i like it. i like to feel like i am part of what is happening rather than apart from it."

"Would you say it was your preference?"

i looked across at Andrew... He had folded His arms but His face was expressionless.

"Yes Miss Lydia..."

"Interesting..." she continued, "you should know I don't particularly like female submissives dominique."

"Oh... i'm sorry Miss," i responded less than intelligently.

"I have always been drawn to male subs, but recently I have had a couple of bad experiences, that I needn't go into."

i was fascinated. i simply listened. Lydia sipped again at Her marguerita.

"you are very attractive, and you look so much like Me. I only wish Paul had warned Me just how much... " She squeezed His knee. "There is something symmetrical about you and I..."

"Thankyou Miss," i responded, thinking the pressure was off.

"It is not necessarily a good thing dominique..."

"i'm sorry Miss, perhaps i could go and put my hair up or..."

"No, no! That won't do at all, in fact..." She turned to Paul... can I have a word with You Darling?"

"Sure," He replied, "I need to take a leak anyway, come with Me."

"Ok but just a moment, I wanted to tell dominique one more thing..." She turned back to me.

"dominique..."

"Yes Miss Lydia?" i turned my eyes to Her.

"...as I said... apart from being amusing, I don't usually find female submissives particularly attractive at all...."

i was back staring at the ground in front of me, wondering what the hell was going on.

"But I've had a wonderful idea..."

i didn't know what to say. Lydia shook her head slowly side to side incredulously.

"...it's almost like looking in a mirror... "

All three of Them were looking at me. i felt my subspace closing around me. i turned my eyes to my Master. He quite clearly mouthed the words "She is One." i turned my gaze back to Her clear large brown eyes.

"Miss Lydia?"

"Yes, dominique?"

"If.. if it would please You Miss Lydia... i will do anything You tell me to..." i smiled hopefully. She gave me a beautiful smile in return.

"Thankyou dominique, I can assure you, you will enjoy what I have in mind..."

Lydia stood abruptly and took Paul's hand in Hers and pulled Him to His feet. He gave U/us His handsome crooked smile and told U/us They would be back shortly.

i looked back to my Master. i wanted to ask Him if this was what He wanted. If i was being good... i'd do it, i'd do anything to please Him... i just wanted Him to know.

And He did the most precious thing. He got to His feet, offered me His hand, and helped me to my feet. He walked backwards to His chair, and i of course followed Him as He held my hand. Then He put out His arms offering me a hug. i moved into Him and felt the warm comfort of His beating heart in my ear as i laid my cheek on His chest and felt His arms envelop me. He picked me up effortlessly and in one motion, swept me into His lap and sat down again.

i nuzzled His neck and pulled myself tighter to Him and whispered in His ear.

"Thankyou so much Sir... i really needed this..."

"My pleasure possum... always My pleasure..."

"Mmmmmm yes Sirrr," i smiled and paused, softly scratching the back of His neck. "...Sir if i may speak candidly for a moment..."

"Certainly pet, go ahead..."

"i am having a million different thoughts at the moment Sir, not all of them good either Sir."

"W/we will have a long talk later pet, thrash things out if you like. I haven't forgotten you wanted to make a confession too."

"That's right, yes... thankyou Sir, i need to do that..."

"Ok, but for now pet, just play along. As I informed you, there would be Others. It would both amuse Me and please Me to see where this is going. But first things first... remove your Ben Wah's pet."

"Now Sir?"

"Do you really need Me to answer that?"

"No Sir... of course not... sorry Sir." i stepped back from Him and removed my wrap and put it over my shoulder. i bent over to watch what i was doing and pulled my again saturated bikini bottoms aside. i tugged on the nylon 'string' protruding from between my lips. W/we both watched as my pussy flowered open. i held my breath then sighed as one Ball popped out, followed by the other.

"Don't touch your pussy pet."

"Ok Sir." i snapped my wet bikini bottoms back in place. my aroused and pouting lips were thick and bulging against the material. I brought my wrap back around my hips.

i thought i'd be cute and hung my Balls off the end of my fingers, put my other hand on my hip, and thrust provocatively at my Master. When i went to look up at Him as sexily as i could, i saw all three of Them standing there looking at me. i gasped!

Lydia stood between Them.

This is not my day. God and all i wanted was to make a good impression. To somehow show Paul how much i ...

"I bet you think you're a good submissive don't you."

It was Lydia. She sounded like a right bitch. i think i even narrowed my eyes at her.

"No Miss." i spat back. God i even sounded sarcastic. She took a step towards me and slapped me across the face!

"DON"T YOU THINK I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BERATE YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!"

i was aghast!!! i held my cheek in one hand, my mouth agape! i looked pleadingly at Andrew!

She can't talk to me like that - surely!

Paul! Paul rescue me!

Her words rang in the silence.

Neither of Them were going to help me. Andrew looked stunned and Paul sure looked surprised.

But They were both looking at me - not Her!

i looked back at Lydia. God i can't believe i reacted like that. Why didn't i just answer submissively? i dropped to my knees. Why couldn't i have just said "No Miss," softly, and submitted to Her. i looked pleadingly up into Lydia's eyes. Stupid stupid stupid. i could feel my hand covering my mouth. my fingers felt cold. The grass felt cold under my knees.

"i am so sorry Miss Lydia. i cannot explain my incredible stupidity and insolent beha.."

"Get up." She was speaking just above a whisper, it was menacing.

"Miss i .. i mean i don't..."

"This is what I was talking about..."

Lydia had turned to Paul.

Paul was looking from Her to me, then back to Her and nodding. Paul looked across the front of Lydia to get Andrew's attention.

"What do You think?"

"Yes, i tend to agree," was Andrew's response.

He looked back to me. And He spoke.

"dominique..." i knew not to speak, i just looked at Him and felt a tear of intense humiliation trickle down my cheek. "How long have you been here pet?"

i cleared my throat and spoke softly.

"Almost 15 months Sir."

"Do you have any comprehension of what is going on here?"

"i feel as though i am being judged Sir, and i have failed." i stifled the spasm of a sob in my throat and another tear squeezed itself out of my eye. i wanted to wipe it away but my arms wouldnt move.

"You are going about failing the right way dominique, but no you haven't failed. you have in fact reacted pretty much as i thought you would. So in a sense you have pleased Me."

my arms worked and i wiped away the tears. i didn't feel like smiling and i just listened.

"you have demonstrated exactly what I have spoken to Paul about. A certain reluctance, a questionable depth of submission to My decisions. I know you submit to Me when W/we are alone. I don't doubt that you feel you give Me everything you can give. I also know you have doubts about yourself and that you justify what you do and allow to be done to you."

It was like listening to my own conscience.

"your sense of self importance is over-inflated dominique. When challenged you act like a princess, expecting to be rescued. And I think you feel a sense of "ownership" of this space. Like you belong here, and Lydia doesn't. I think you have been trying desperately to mask your jealousy of Lydia since She arrived pet."

"Yes Sir." i tried to stop my eyes tearing up again.

"I think you are more attracted to Paul than you have been willing to tell Me." i blushed at His words. He was right! "I think you have been less than honest with how you really feel about a lot of things dominique."

i opened my mouth to speak but He shook His head no.

"Apart from last night, how long has it been since I told you to wear My Collar dominique?"

"Sir?"

"How long?"

"i'm not sure Sir, a couple of weeks?"

"Haven't you wondered why?"

"No Sir, i haven't really thought about it Sir, its just in the drawer by the.."

"Be quiet dominique."

"Yes Sir."

"you see precious one... the Collar should mean more to you. Day after day after day you have worn it. I stop having you wear it and you hardly notice. The significance was lost on you."

"Please can i wear it Sir. i didn't realise i could wear it whenever i wanted!"

"What are you talking about?"

"i'm sorry Sir, i'm sorry i didn't say anything. i didnt think!"

"Think now dominique!"

"i HAVE missed it Sir, i've missed it so much! i keep hoping You will ask me to wear it but things happen and i just find myself not thinking about it." i felt like i wasn't making sense.

"Sir, please, please may i get it?"

He paused. I could feel Their eyes on me.

"If you earn it."

"i'll do anything Sir."

They all looked at each Other. Then back at me.

"dominique... I would like you to meet kate." 'Lydia' stepped forward and leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"i'm sorry i was so mean before," she whispered in my ear.

i swallowed and kept my jaw from dropping.

she stepped back and smoothly knelt beside Paul, clutching His leg, stroking His thigh absentmindedly and smiling at me. her eyes sparkled.

"Yes, kate is quite the actress... she is also Paul's submissive... she has returned to Him after a long absence. It is His and her desire to stay together and Paul has collared her. This whole day was been somewhat of a setup I am afraid precious."

"i don't understand Sir."

"Well pet, kate here wanted to explore her dominant side and I wanted to see how deep your feelings for Paul were, and Paul agreed. I think all in all most questions have been answered."

I bowed my head. "i'm so sorry Sir."

"All except one......"

Authors note: Thank you again to dawn for her wonderful editing skills. Please vote, it pleases Me to see them tick over.

12