Dominique Session 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hers and we both new it.

She spoke then, "I want you to come for me and I want it in ten strokes!"

"Nine strokes!" She intoned.

I groaned and tried to pump back but she would have none of it. She continued to brace me in one position.

"Eight strokes!" She said as her hand rode my dick with skill and ease.

The pleasure I felt at her hands was unbelievably good and I tensed as she claimed my manhood over and over with her knowledgeable hands.

"Seven strokes!" She said commandingly.

I groaned and she laughed lightly at my helpless passion.

"Six strokes!" She said.

I looked down at her shining face as she deliberately stroked my oh-so-sensitive unit.

At five strokes I began to shake and I knew I was but seconds away from shooting the biggest load of my life.

"Four strokes!" She said warningly.

I felt her hand speed up as she raced it over my turgid and quivering dick.

"Three strokes!" She intoned again as her hand made its erotic journey up my sensitive shaft.

I was gasping now. I would have groaned and bucked but she continued to hold me in place with one hand while she tormented me with the other.

"Two strokes!" She said with building passion.

"One stroke!" She said with finality.

I came then, roaring behind the gag and pulling hard on the immovable restraints.

She was careful as she milked my iron hard cock while it pulsed and I shot.

I could hear her making sympathetic noises as she stroked me.

She laughed lightly when, at length, she touched me and I flinched in response.

It had been the most profound sexual experience of my life and I new I would want to repeat it soon.

12