Dommed by the Dance Brothers

Story Info
The complicated story of a couple of hired Doms!
1k words
3.21
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cly fucked poor Mitchell's face, and Clyburn's brother the Rooster, rammed Mitch's ass.

Mitch spent much of his time as a political campaign manager, and after an intense session, he would come to see the Dance brothers.

Sometimes he would ask for the "total treatment" for two to four weeks, and then in the middle, get sick of eating out of dog dishes and supporting heavy weights on his nipples, but he never really complained.

Downstairs, Corine, a recent bride, was locked on a big wheel locked on the side of the wall, and was upside down. Corine had just had a beautiful wedding, and she'd had an incredible white dress.

Everyone had made over the happy heiress, and much was said and speculated about what fun the happy couple would have in Italy on their honeymoon.

But right after the wedding, Corine's husband had left with one of her smirking bridesmaids for the Italian holiday, and Corine went to have her "vacation" as a punished slave for the Dance brothers.

Corine wondered how her husband was faring with that bitchy little bimbo visiting the cathedrals of Palermo and fucking on the beaches in Sicily. But it was an intense experience knowing that she, Corine, was denied this privilege...

Even though she was paying for it! After all, Corine was rich, Aristos, her new husband was quite poor, and the bimbo, Luschette, was a shampoo girl when she worked at all.

Oh, the jealousy, thinking of Aristos getting his ashes hauled by Luschette...

But it was all about the service, right?

Rooster came hard in Mitch's rear now, and pulled out. Mitch worried that his rectum was getting loose. Could this be a problem if he couldn't hold his shit eventually?

Mitch was trying not to choke on Clyburn's dick, but Cly was quite well hung.

Mitch's hands and knees ached from being bent over on the floor.

But he had forgotten about his successful effort getting Senator Royce re-elected...

He only had one focus now!

Rooster washed his dick off in the sink, and got himself re-assembled. He went downstairs to where poor Corine was locked to the ridiculously big wheel.

"How are you holding up, Corine?"

"Well, Master, the blood is rushing to my head and I think I may get a headache but..."

"I know, you don't want to complain, right?" Rooster grinned. Corine had no idea that her bitchy little sister, Clarion, was coming to visit this afternoon.

Corine and Clarion hated each other, but Corine was going to hate Clarion AND the Dance brothers now.

Clarion, haughty, blonde and obnoxious, was going to take over Corine's training for the last week of the "honeymoon".

Then, Aristos would come home and pick up his slutpig and they'd return to their life, and who knows what would happen to the idiot shampoo girl.

Aristos had stressed to Rooster and Clyburn that Corine's ego was painfully swollen, and being forced to submit to her conceited little sister would only be good for her.

Clarion was thrilled, too. Corine was as yet unaware that Clarion knew of her submissive relationship to her husband and, well, everyone else.

Clarion had been practicing with canes and whips and was going to enjoy all this a little too much.

Rooster let Corine down, thinking about tomorrow, when Clarion would be hosing her big sister down with freezing hose waster down here in the cellar dungeon.

Corine was a chemical engineer, as well as having inherited a lot of cash. She had always treated her sister, a society party girl, with a lot of disrespect and had often suggested to their parents that Clarion's trust fund end.

So this would be a great experience. Clarion had a lot of anger.

But now, Rooster felt a little compassion for Corine who, upon being released from the wheel, dropped to her knees and hugged Rooster around the waist.

"Thanks for taking me at this last minute. Aristos was really worried no one was available."

"And then, God forbid, you would have had to actually enjoy a honeymoon with your new husband, right?"

Corine smiled, looking a bit weary. But they both knew how a slave girl could thrive being forbidden any sort of equality of opportunity so to speak, in a marriage.

Upstairs, Mitchell began screaming. Rooster looked down at Corine and rolled his eyes, and Corine giggled.

"I guess Mitchy-Mitch must've done something to annoy my brother."

"Is this his first time here?" It was Corine's first stay, but she seemed to be handling it pretty well.

"No, Mitch has been here four or five times. But he's a spoiled little shit, and the bullwhip seems to focus him on his true purpose when he visits the Dance Ranch."

"Did Menses leave?"

"Yes, Menses is off to get the operation. He' s not getting his wee-wee chopped, not yet, but he is getting a nice set of tits.

It's going to be much easier to be a frilly debutante than it was being a bearded kickboxing instructor."

Corine got to her feet. "It sounds like you envy him, Master Rooster."

"I should cane you for impertinence, but you know, I used to be Clyburn's sister."

"You're serious? I could never tell."

"Well, we aren't really related. Clyburn and I met in a runaway shelter in 1989, and became fast friends. We were both gay, and decided to get a place together. When Cly found out what I wanted, he suggested a way to make money for my operation."

"But your dick is HUGE, Rooster."

"Yes. It was a very good operation." Rooster smiled and ruffled Corine's thick blonde hair. Poor girl. Clarion had always been jealous of her sister's hair, and Aristos had given Clari permission to shave Corine's head.

Of course, Corine could always use her safe word, but this submissive was made of steel. It would be traumatic, but incredibly arousing.

Still, Rooster could go easy on her today. "Do you want to go up and see Mitch's welts?"

Mitchell's screams had finally subsided. What had he done to piss off Clyburn? He might have asked for Jell-O.