Dom's View Ch. 01

Story Info
Road trip spanking for my pet.
1.3k words
4.33
20.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True background

I've been inordinately lucky in this world we call D/s. I have a wonderful lady who reached out to me and has become the most amazing sub I've ever met, and who I've collared in a real-life relationship. These series of stories are some of the collected thoughts and experiences of all three of us. The stories in each series are written as follows:

Dom's view -- written by me

My pet -- written by abbey from our real-life relationship

My toy -- written by isodora from our LDR (long distance relationship)

abbey is a beautiful tiny Asian woman who is creative, empathetic, a great writer -- and the scary part -- a psychology major. I should give you an idea of the level of our compatibility. When we reviewed her scene checklist there were ONLY five ideas in the entire list where our opinions differed even slightly. Only five. I was astounded. The outcome was that I collared abbey much early than I EVER expected. I went from "maybe I will" to "what am I waiting for" in a very short time. abbey is 5' 0", 32C- 26-34. size 0, with beautiful black hair and full bee-sting lips.

After some time had gone by, we were contacted by a young lady just a few years older. isodora reached out to us because of what we had written and posted. I never thought I would be involved in a LDR (long distance relationship) and in fact had said publicly that I was not interested that idea. How wrong I was. isodora is a lovely 5' 5" woman. She describes herself as 32B - 27 - 34, Size 5, with a mouth that occasionally sounds like it belongs on a sailor. isodora spends her free time trying to figure out how to physically get here without her overly protective catholic parents getting in the way, amidst college, and two jobs.

Every one of these stories is true. Only the names and locations have been changed.

My life is full. Thank you and enjoy!

SailorPaul

------

My pet has grown to like her spankings. abbey's actual description is that she "REVELS in her spankings". I'd say that is the understatement of the century.

Recently abbey came out to see me for a road trip to a nearby resort town. As the starving college student, she took public transportation to meet me halfway so we could avoid some of the LA traffic. Fortunately the LA Transit system has nice big Park-N-Ride lots. We walked hand in hand back to my van as I told her how much I also enjoyed delivering her last spanking. I also shared that I'd decided to never again use a spanking as punishment for her. How could I? She gets such great pleasure from it that it's no longer punishment at all.

As we reached the van, I opened the front passenger door. There on the center console were two coiled black nylon lines. Just the right size and length to tie her, to immobilize her for my pleasure. I told her to sit and hold her wrists out. The smallest lovely smile crossed her lips as she complied, as I bound her wrists in the basic bondage handcuff.

Then I opened the side door for abbey. "Inside My pet. It's been too long since I spanked your lovely ass." She hoped down to the ground and into the back of the van. She knelt down, extended her bound wrists to the last row of seats, as I pulled her stretch black nylon shorts down to expose abbey's beautiful ass.

"SMACK" The sound reverberates, and the resulting lovely pink outline of my handprint appears on her ass. "One, Thank you Paul. May I please have another?" A pause, a caress, or more, and then "SMACK". "Two, Thank you Paul. May I please have another?" She began to whimper and as I looked her pussy began to plump and moisten. I've learned to tell a difference between her pussy wet from anticipation and fucking -- and when it's due to the deep arousal of her sub space. Whenever we start fucking, her moisture is thinner, light and very wet. When she's being spanked, paddled or eaten for the 6th or 7th time then she is thicker -- white, creamy, and ooh so tasty!

By this time we were at "SMACK" "Seven, Thank you Paul. May I please have another?". Her body arched as I touched and caressed all of her. Up under her tan silky top, running my hands up under her bra. My fingers plunge between her splayed legs to play with her creamy pussy. When I touch just so her back arches like an "n" so that her head and ass are lower -- but her thighs close just a bit. I don't want that. I want her thighs splayed wide for my touch, my pleasure. She cums. So each time abbey is out of position she gets corrected. Put back into place. Back arched into a "u" and pussy down and open for my touch. She cums again, thrashing and begging for more.

Her moaning is almost constant now. Hands clench and twist, bound and stretched out above her head. I reach back and play with her clit. Stuff my thumb up her pussy just to get a different moan. She cums again. Beautiful.

Now it's "SMACK" "Fifteen, Thank you Paul. May I please have another?". abbey is so wet that her arousal runs down her thighs. The van smells like her. My nostrils flare with the passion. I'm on one knee with the other leg stretched out straight behind her. Not because I need to reach -- but because my cock is so hard and big that it's the only comfortable position for me.

Today's question of the day: do I fuck my beauty here now in the Park-N-Ride lot, or later on our road trip? I consider the options. Caress her ass. And then have her suck me. I love the way her mouth clamps around my cock. She's like a dog after a bone. Taking me deep in her throat. Worshiping.

The best part of her oral treat is the "lost" expression on her face after just a few moments. abbey's eyes glaze as her sub-space emotional trip continues. Lips wet with her saliva and my pre-cum. It's time for our rush -- my hand on the back of her head pushing in the last inch or so. I make sure to let her breathe, prolonging the ecstasy for both of us. Carefully, for abbey is my most precious possession.

Gently I turn her head so that I can see her eyes. After one more orgasm it's time for us to take a break and begin our road trip. Helping abbey to her knees, I pull up the black stretch short shorts. Her hands still bound, I adjust her shorts and silky tan top. The first time I get it wrong because I'm looking at her. Shorts pulled too high. She pouts. I pull them down and try again. Better. Adjust the top. Straighten her hair.

Time to exit the back of the van, put her in the front with her hands still bound. We leave the Park-N-Ride lot to begin our road trip. First stop: the adult lingerie store two towns away. It's time to replace the vibrator that we wore out on a previous day.

She rides the whole way with her wrists bound.

As we approach the lingerie store I call, recognize the owner's voice, and ask her if it's OK if I bring my pet in to the store. The owner doesn't quite remember our discussion from a month ago and misses the mental connection on the word "pet". I decide not to press the issue. And then because the owner didn't understand -- and because abbey's sensitive, and considerate of others reactions -- she asks me to untie her wrists as we park at the store 20 minutes later.

The owner understands 10 seconds after we walk in the store as she sees the narrow black leather collar abbey is still wearing. Shopping together with My pet, what a nice second leg to our road trip!