Don & Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reply came quickly. She must have been just going online when I sent her the message.

It was so difficult watching you in front of the class. You are so sexy! I wanted to go up and tear your clothes off. I'll see you at dinner, and after it's over we'll come back, dump the other girl, and make some more wonderful love! Is there any request you want to make for tonight?

Yes, I want to see you tonight, to admire all of your beautiful body. May I do that?

You may gaze at all of my body tonight. I promise to hide only a little from you tonight. I'll see you at six.

I stayed in my room until a little after six, and everytime I heard a door slam in the hallway, I would peek out the view hole or open the door to see who was there. But the girl in the room next to mine managed to evade me. Finally, I went down to the lobby to find the girls dressed casually in jeans and similar blouses. This wasn't new, as they really enjoyed looking like sisters. The only difference was their faces, their jewelry and their fingernail polish; Anne's nails were bright red while Fran's were covered with a more demure shade.

We went to a theme restaurant based on an abandoned gold mine. "I always wanted to go down a shaft," Fran remarked.

"I did last night!" said Anne. When I gave her a questioning look, she continued. "Right under my bed. I dropped an earring. It's dark down there, let me tell you!" The suggestive jokes came from all three of us all during dinner. It was warm in the restaurant, and Fran undid a few buttons on her blouse. As she leaned over, I could see a lacy white bra. I wondered if this was the girl. But then Anne also loosened up her shirt, and I could see she was wearing a similar bodice.

When we got back to the hotel, we could hear music playing in the lounge. Fran suggested that we stop in, and Anne agreed. When I told them I was tired and might pack it in, the girls dragged me into the bar. It turned out that we were the only people in the place listening to the jukebox. As I sat in a booth, the girls went over to look at the tunes. Both of them seemed to be waving their posteriors seductively at me as they chose lively music.

First Fran wanted to dance with me, and got very close to me, rubbing her breasts up against me. Then Anne had a chance, and she tried to outdo Fran's provocative prance. As we were dancing (and I was getting quite hot,) I was shocked to see a bright red light on my crotch; then I saw that Fran had a laser pointer (the technology was quite new then) and was highlighting my erection. The next half-hour was spent illuminating each other's erotic zones. Fran, in particular, seemed to enjoy the searchlight highlighting her breasts, ass or crotch. Finally, Fran announced that she'd had enough, and was going to her room. Both Anne and I accompanied her to the elevators. I punched my floor, and Fran hit one that was higher. If Anne got off on my floor, I'd know it was her! But when the lift stopped, they wished me a good night as I got off, and they both continued up.

I went to my room and prepared by washing under my armpits, brushing my teeth and putting a little after-shave on. I turned on my computer and connected to the email service, thinking that the woman would start by emailing me. But after waiting for 20 minutes I heard a knock on the connecting door. I opened it to find a provocative woman who wearing (I assumed) nearly the same outfit I had seen her in last night - only a white bra and panties. This time, however, she had added one more item - a black veil completely covering her head. It was tightly clasped around her throat by a black choker. I let out a despairing groan, thinking that it would, at least, get a giggle. But no sound was heard.

The girl stood there, allowing me to gaze at her. My eyes roved over her seductive body, looking for any clue to her identity. Then I picked it up; the nails on both her hands and feet were the bright scarlet that I'd seen earlier. I considered calling Anne by name, but then realized that she wanted to have a last fling before she married without letting anyone, including me, know who she was. I chose to respect her wishes.

My paramour reached behind her back and the bra fell off. Full bosoms, large aureoles, small spikey nipples. The maiden slowly lowered her panties, allowing me a view of the straight strip of hair leading between her legs that I'd felt the previous evening.

She stepped over to me and began to undress me. When she had me in the same state she was in (except for the headdress,) she made me sit down in the stuffed chair in the corner. She sat on my lap, facing me, just far enough away so that my raging hard on wouldn't enter her. She took one of my hands and put it on her breast, and led the other to her pussy. As soon as I touched it, the heat almost seemed to sear me. I began to finger her, and fondle one breast while sucking on the other. She was feeling my scrotum and shaft while I was attending to her, and I thought we might bring each other off without actual intercourse.

But Anne wedged her knees into the sides of the chair and plunged her sheath onto my dick. Once again, I felt this woman go absolutely crazy with movement, bringing herself, and me, off in a shot. My cock felt so good surrounded by her hot, wet pussy that I couldn't keep myself from coming and soon sent a wet stream of sperm deep into her. She continued to gyrate wildly on top of me until she began to feel my erection begin to soften. Then, she slowed her movements and hugged me. Her mouth was close to my ear and I could listen to her breath escaping in pants - but she never uttered a word.

Soon she gingerly got off the chair and walked into my bathroom. Coming back with two dry washcloths, she cleaned first my crotch with one, and with the other wiped her sopping vagina. She handed the second cloth to me, picked up her clothes, and walked to the connecting door and once again closed it behind her.

Within seconds, I could see an email arriving on my computer.

That was fantastic. You were so full of semen. I loved it. I'm sniffing your scent on the washcloth now. You smell so good. Are you inhaling me, too?

Yes, it's wonderful. I'd like to come in to your room and eat you so that I can get an even better fragrance.

No, we can't. I just want to be your mystery woman. Good night.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ She offered her honor; he honored her offer
~ So all night long he was on her and off her
~~~~~~~~~~

At breakfast the next morning, Anne joined me while Fran slept in a few minutes longer. I asked her if she enjoyed herself last night.

"Boy, did I. You're a great dancer. I thought you would be, and now I'm sure of it. I've got just a little problem, though."

"What's that."

"My boyfriend is very jealous; I'm sure you understand. If he knew I was close dancing with you, I think he'd be upset. Can we keep it just our little secret?"

"Of course. You know I enjoyed it too. You move so well!"

"It's too bad to think that we'll never dance again after this trip, though."

"Well, we just have to live for the day. Would you like to go dancing again tonight?"

"I'd love to," she said.

After the morning's lectures and labs, we telephoned back to the office, and Anne got to lunch late. "Bad news, gang. I've got to go home. The director needs a report on our progress in a hurry, and Mike can't make it back from Charlotte. He told me to head back as soon as I can and start working on it." Since I was teaching email that afternoon, it made sense for Fran to take Anne to the airport for a 5:30 flight.

At the break, Anne got me off in a corner and said, as unobtrusively as possible, "I really enjoyed myself this week, Don. It's really too bad, I wanted a couple of more dances with you."

"So did I. Perhaps the next time we're on the road by ourselves . . .?"

"Well, by then, I'll probably be married. It just won't work. I'm afraid that this is the end of what we had. But thank you very, very much."

"The pleasure was mine just as much."

Fran came over to us, disturbing the tete-a-tete, and said, "Hey, Anne, if we're going to get you on that flight, we've got to be leaving soon. Don, do you want to have dinner tonight?"

"Sure," I said, wondering if she could sense my disappointment. "Let's hook up when you both get back."

I taught class the rest of the afternoon, and it ended very late, as some of the sales reps weren't getting it and wanted to stay and practice with me. I expected Fran to join me, but she never did. I finally got rid of the last trainee and went up to my room and phoned the operator who connected me to Fran. "Hi, I finally got back," I said.

"Good, are you ready for dinner?" the familiar contralto answered.

"Sure, I'm bushed though, let's not make it a big one."

"Okay," she said, "give me a half hour to do some stuff here in the room, and then I'll phone you." I agreed and hung up.

I logged on, hoping to find a message from FORTUNE.COOKIE, but there was nothing. "She's probably still in the air," I thought.

About 5 minutes before I expected Fran to call me, I heard a knock on the door. Opening it, a gentleman in a funny looking uniform said, "Room Service."

"I didn't order anything."

"Mrs. Wilson ordered it, sir. May I bring it in?" I figured Fran had decided that we didn't need to go out, and that she'd be joining me soon.

"Sure," I said, "go ahead."

He came in, and set up the table with two places. Fran had ordered shrimp cocktails, spaghetti in olive oil and a bottle of white wine. It was fine with me; Fran and I had eaten enough times together (usually with Anne!) that she knew what I liked. He left, and I phoned Fran again, through the operator, but just got a busy signal. "Now that the game is over," I thought, "I've gotta get her room number."

A few moments later, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, there was no one there. I figured Fran was playing another trick on me. But soon, I heard another knock. This one wasn't coming from the front door. Opening the connecting door, I found a beautiful girl, dressed as she had been the previous nights, including the veil. My Anne hadn't left after all!

"May I come in? Again?" she asked, and then curled up into my surprised arms. I was confused, as the voice was low.

"Fran?" I queried.

"It's me, my lover," she replied, removing the veil.

"It was you?"

"Yes, both nights. Did we fool you?"

I tried to pretend that I knew it was her the whole time, but she tickled me until I confessed that I thought she was Anne.

She asked me to strip to my briefs, which I did, and poured the first glass of wine. We sat down to the table to begin our dinner. The giant shrimp were typical hotel quality, rubbery and straight. Looking at this grotesque object, Fran said, "I've heard that women taste like fish. Do I taste like this?"

"I can't remember. I've only tasted you the one time. Let me check." Holding one of the shrimps, I crawled under the table, removed her panties, put my head between her legs and tasted first her pussy and then the shrimp. "Nope, you don't taste like you've ever been frozen," referring to the temperature of her hot cunt. For awhile, I continued to go back and forth between her clitoris and the shellfish, until I got her to a point where she was very interested. Then, on a whim, I put the shrimp into her and used it as a dildo. In no time at all she started squealing - short, sharp shrieks unlike any I've heard from a woman before. As she calmed I went back to my chair.

"Now let's see what you taste like." I moved around so that she could have full access, and as she knelt in front of me I allowed her to strip off my briefs. "I'm still hungry" she said, and with that took some strands of spaghetti and wrapped them around my dick. Placing her mouth in position, she began to nibble the pasta, and my tool in the process. She alternated between sucking my cock, and rubbing it with the olive oil. It didn't take long until I ruined the pasta by putting more sauce on it. "That's one way to improve this food!" Fran laughed.

Neither one of us was really hungry anyway, so we gave up on the unappetizing meal, and began in earnest on each other. I found that Fran was an eager, uninhibited lover, and she encouraged me to do anything I wanted with her, and thought up things to try on her own. We screwed for about 2 1/2 hours, and then fell exhausted together in the disheveled bed. Fran slept with me that night, and woke me about 5:00 in the morning - this time, we made slow burning love, sometimes with me on top and others with her in the commanding position.

The third day of classes went pretty much as expected, although I was constantly undressing Fran in my mind as she lectured in her blue business suit. This was our last night in town, and the reps decided to thank us by taking us out to a nice restaurant that evening. It was the kind of thing that you can't refuse. I enjoyed myself, but couldn't spend any time talking intimately with Fran.

Back in the hotel, Fran accompanied me up the elevator and to the doors of our rooms. Before opening hers, she flowed into my arms and kissed me. "Don, I've really enjoyed the last three nights but . . ."

I've been kissed off before, and I figured she was cutting it off clean. I was a little disappointed, but wasn't hurt by it. "You're tired of me already?" I smiled.

"Oh, hell, no. No, I've had such a great time, and I really want to continue this. . ."

"Well, come into my room again, then!"

"If you really want me to, I will. But I'm a little sore with all the exercise. And I have to pack up to leave tomorrow. If I come into your room, I know I won't want to leave for at least a couple of hours. What I want to ask is if we can skip it tonight, and see each other again the next time we're partners."

I agreed, and actually was a little relieved. Although I had to pack too, all the sex this week had sucked me dry; I'd been wondering how good I'd be.

Class ended at noon the next day, and we were able to catch a 4:00 flight home, which didn't get us back to our Eastern city until just about 9:00. Fran had carpooled to the airport with Anne, so she asked me if I'd drive her home. I was glad to help her out. She made me stop in at the side of a residential road a couple of blocks from her house, unzipped my pants and went down on me, just enough to give me a raging hard on. She let me finger her through her pantyhose while she played with me. "Take that home to your wife. My husband will want to know why I'm hot so quickly. I'll let him guess the truth."

As I drove the couple of blocks, I got the impression that Fran and her husband had an arrangement like Lisa's and mine. I asked her if she was going to let him know all the details.

"Yes, except for your identity, if you don't want me to. I've had a couple of flings, and he's cool with it. He gets really hot listening to me tell him what I do with the other guys. Over here, where the light is on." Squeezing my hand she said, "Can't wait until the next time," then got her luggage out of the back seat and went into the house.

Lisa was waiting for me when I got to our house, in a new negligee in front of the fireplace. It didn't take me long before I was ready to satisfy her. I knew that Lisa was wondering what had happened to me during the week, but didn't ask. Part of our agreement was that Lisa didn't have to tell me about her affairs until they were over. This was fine, as Lisa never spent much time with a guy. Lisa was giving me the same courtesy, but I had a feeling that I wouldn't be through with this one for quite some time, so I'd better let her know the story sooner, rather than later.

We cuddled at fireside, and I filled her in on what had happened, keeping the identity of the girl a secret, just as Fran had done with me. Lisa handed me a dildo and got me to play with it inside of her. She can easily have multiple orgasms, and I could see the story of Fran's deception was intriguing her; I had to stop my yarn several times while Lisa orgasmed.

At the conclusion, Lisa asked, "So the twins set you up, huh?"

"I'm sure of it. Anne was pretty provocative, and she hid her room number from me as well as Fran did. Monday night, they had matching bras on; I don't think that was a coincidence. Fran redid her nails before coming into my room. And then, the talk about dancing was full of double entendres."

"Do you figure that you and Lisa will go on for awhile?"

"Possibly. Unless you don't want me to have a long affair."

"On the contrary. I've felt a little guilty having the other guys while you sat out. This will make me a lot easier, knowing that you're getting something on the side. Not that I've got anything going right now, but it will give me a clearer conscious. Now tell me again about the spaghetti." As I did, she climbed on top of me and I spent into her again.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ Two's company, three's an orgy
~~~~~~~~~~

Fran, Anne and I saw each other the next day, a Friday. The way the program was set up, we spent early Friday morning doing expenses and other paperwork, and then had a staff meeting at 10:30 to talk about problems and issues. Management knew we were going to put up with a lot of traveling during this program, so they decided that we could have Friday afternoons off as long as our work was done. Fran let everyone know that she had plans to take her 3-year old daughter to the zoo that afternoon. I figured that she was telling me that we wouldn't get together while we were in town. That was okay by me. But Anne did ask loudly in the meeting if there was any good Italian food in Denver; Fran shot a rubber band at her.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ Do infants have as much fun in infancy
~ as adults in adultery?
~~~~~~~~~~

I left for Miami Sunday night, and Fran flew to Chicago. I set up an email account called TEA.SPOUT. Fran liked the name, because it reminded her, she said, of how I spill all over things. We traded love letters (love emails? doesn't sound right, does it?) through the aliases. Fran is fond of funny little sayings, and any day I didn't get my 'sex fortune' I knew she was either really busy or down about something.

I didn't have to go on the road the next week, but Fran was in Minnesota. Friday morning, once again, Fran announced she was heading out early; Anne left soon thereafter. I was sitting in my cube, and the phone rang. "Hi, sweetheart," came the chuckle, "It's Fran."

"Hello!"

"Listen, do you have any big plans for the afternoon? I'd like to get together, if you want to."

"Sounds good," I replied, trying to keep my voice neutral so the gang around me wouldn't know what was going on.

"Okay! I've borrowed an apartment." She gave me the address. "How soon do you think you can get here?"

"Give me 45 minutes or so. I'm just about done here."

"I can't wait!" she breathed into the phone.

I found the second floor apartment easily enough, and Fran gave me a fiery kiss as she closed the door behind me. We moved to the couch, and our hands began discovering each other's body once again. We were going hot and heavy at each other when the door swung open, and a high voice called out, "Hey, break it up you two!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked Anne, trying to straighten up. Fran just sat there, with her blouse open, smiling.

"Hey, I live here. But I bet I know what you're doing here!" she giggled, looking at the disarray. "And guess what I brought - Chinese!"

The three of us ate lunch together, and the girls were busting my balls about how I'd been set up first in Denver and then here in Anne's apartment.

"About six weeks before the training started," Anne began, "I was watching Fran make silly eyes at you. I asked her if she was planning on doing anything about it. She said she'd like to, but she didn't quite know how to start it. I can't believe you never had an affair at work before!"