Don Gets It Done Ch. 01

Story Info
Summer job gets interesting.
1.4k words
4.28
112.5k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers

Don hated his summer job. His father had made him get it. He could have easily paid for Don's trip to Washington, but this was supposed to build character. Doing the yard work for a bunch of rich white people. He was going to college next year, for Christ sake. Just because his dad had to work for everything didn't mean he had to.

Don hadn't even noticed that he was grumbling out loud, but Mrs. Farber had.

"What are you complaining about, boy?" she said. That was insulting enough, but he knew there was something she wasn't saying. Anything at all she said in that southern accent sounded racist.

"Mom!" Bethany said indignantly. She was probably embarrassed at her racist mother. She was a pretty hot chick. Even though they went to different schools, Don had seen her around. She was at this party a friend of his threw and they talked a little. He would have tried to talk more, but he couldn't say anything with her mother around all the time.

She had a hot little body though. Long, slender legs that went all the way up to her tight ass, a slim waist and pretty little tits, not that big, but just right for a handful. Her face was really more beautiful than pretty; full lips, a straight nose and large green eyes, framed by raven black hair. The tiny black bikini she wore stood out against her pale skin.

"I'm not paying you to stand around. Get back to work." Shit. Stop looking at her.

"Yes, Mrs. Farber." Don said quickly and resumed his weeding.

"I'm going inside. Do you want something?" Bethany asked her mother.

"Yeah, get me an orange juice, will ya honey?" She answered.

Mrs. Farber started reading her magazine, so Don could sneak a peak at Bethany walking back to the house. He hated to see her go, but he loved to watch her leave. Thinking about Bethany had gotten him a bit excited and as he glanced over at Mrs. Farber, who was studying her magazine intently, he got a nice view of her tits.

They were a lot bigger than Bethany's and looked like they would spill out of her bikini. The rest of Mrs. Farber was quite ample as well. She wasn't fat or anything but her red bikini bottoms didn't exactly cover her round ass that well either. Don found himself hoping she'd turn over so he could get a better look at them.

She looked up from her magazine and he ducked his head just in time. Satisfied he was working she resumed reading. She had the same kind of face as her daughter, but more sure of herself and her beauty. If she wasn't scowling or yelling at him, she was actually quite hot. Christ, what was wrong with him? That bitch would kill him if he so much as looked at her.

Bethany came back with two drinks and sat back down on her lounger. Her mother drank the orange juice and looked back at her daughter. "Is this still good? It tastes funny."

"It's fine, mom." Bethany leafed through a magazine. Mrs. Farber turned over and undid the clasp at her back.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap." She said "Wake me up if it looks like I'm getting burned."

Don was enjoying the view. He'd been weeding the same spot for a while now, waiting for Mrs. Farber to turn over. Her ass looked even better from this side. And now that she was taking a nap, he could stare at her and her daughter a bit more.

He could see Mrs. Farber's tits squished beneath her body. He could see the sweat starting to glisten on her back and legs, mixing with the sun tan lotion to make her whole body look slick and wet. He moved a bit closer to see the whole thing from a different angle. He could see where the bikini bottoms had bunched up between her asscheecks.

He looked over at Bethany and saw that she had taken her top off and was staring at him. Don was shocked, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. The thought that he might actually be having sex soon flashed through his head. "Hey, Don...." She paused as if to imply that she knew exactly what he was thinking. "Could you do my back?" Or maybe not.

"Sure." He wanted to come off all confident, but this was as close as he could manage. He took the gloves off and moved over to Bethany, staring at her tits the whole time. Bethany just smiled and turned over. He grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion and squirted some out on her back. He slowly spread the lotion over her shoulders, circled her shoulder blades and worked down her back.

He paused at her ass and was weighing his options when Bethany broke in; "Make sure everything is well covered. I don't want to burn my ass. Get some lotion under there."

Don murmured something affirmative and slipped his hand underneath the bikini bottoms and started to rub down from the small of her back. He traced the beginning of the curve of her ass and slowly covered it with one hand while he used the other to slide the bottoms down.

No reaction from Bethany so far. He continued sliding them down until they were halfway down her legs, exposing her lily-white ass to the sun. He kneaded both asscheecks and pulled them apart a little and got an eye full of Bethany's rosebud. He shifted positions and started spreading more lotion up Bethany's legs. He slowly ran his oily fingers up her inner thigh, deftly pushing her legs further apart.

Just before he reached her pussy, he followed the curve of her ass up. He circled her rosebud, applying a little pressure and slid back down the other side. Pleased with artistry of his manipulations, he was rewarded for them as Bethany spread her legs a little more and raised her ass, allowing him unfettered access to her pussy.

One finger traced the outline of her outer lips and the other ventured in a few inches. A third finger joined the second as the first reached the clit. Whilst rubbing it, the other two delved deeper into the self lubricating crevice. Bethany's breathing became louder and more erratic. A deep moan escaped her lips.

Don pressed his thumb against her asshole and felt it give way. She was moaning and moving her hips now. Don continued for a while longer and then removed his fingers and said; "Turn over." Bethany did and Don caught sight of the rock hard nipples she was spouting. Bethany's half open eyes and sexy smile made him want to do a lot more to her.

He wasn't quite finished yet, anyway. He ducked his head between her legs and flicked her clit with his tongue. More enthusiastic moans from Bethany convinced him that he was on the right track. Don knew the drill, by varying his lapping speed and reacting to her expressions he had a pretty good idea of what she liked. He tried the one trick he'd learned earlier that summer, putting his whole mouth over her clit and sucking quite hard. She went wild.

Bucking into his face, Bethany was cumming hard. She clamped his head between her thighs and grabbed his hair to push his face in even deeper than it was. Headfirst in Bethany's pussy Don savoured the fruity, tart taste. His thoughts turned to his own pleasure now. Bethany owed him for this orgasm. That must have been one of the best she ever had.

Bethany's tensed up limbs slowly started relaxing again and she regained a bit of composure. "That was pretty good." She was a bit out of breath, but the comment was distinctly casual. Don was taken aback at her tone. "What? That was fuckin' craftsmanship, baby."

"You sure have a high opinion of yourself. You're gonna have to do a lot better than that to keep me happy."

"I don't have to do anything. You asked me to do your back, remember?" What the hell was she thinking? "Don, who do you think my mother is going to believe? You? Or me?" It hit Don like a ton of bricks. Mrs. Farber was liable to call the cops. Shit, he had to stop thinking with his dick. Doing her daughter while she was sleeping? What if she'd woken up?

A wicked smile played around her lips. What the hell was she up to? What had he gotten himself into?

"I've got plans for the rest of the day, Don. And you're gonna help me."

To be continued...

corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers