Don Johnny - Ellie & Abi

Story Info
Meet Johnny Blackburn DJ, Lover and celebrity on the rise.
1.5k words
3.33
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*rude boy by Rihanna breaks the silence*

I fumbled in the darkness trying to reach my phone. "Hello?" I asked(knowing full well who it was).

"Did you get the pictures I sent you?" Georgia asked.

Georgia (my girlfriend of two and a half years) had sent me a full photo shoots worth of racy pictures; they consisted of various poses and positions while clad in erotic costume and full nudity. I had recently been offered a one month DJ residency in one of Ibiza's most exclusive and affluent nightclubs that had the potential to take my career from illegal raves in run-down warehouses to legitimate nightclubs, festivals and possibly even radio; already I had met two Kardashians and even an A-list actor who wanted me for his wedding. While she was due to join me for the month a last minute opportunity promptly scuttled our plans for a romantic Mediterranean getaway. For sometime now she's been working as an instagram influencer and has begun gaining traction in recent months; getting offered a feature in British Vogue magazine was something she couldn't pass up nor could I the Ibiza gig. So while I flew out to the med for a month, Georgia, stayed in London to shoot photos and discuss her life.

"Yeah babe, very sexy, gotta lot of use out of them" I told her. In truth once I received the photos I had quite vigorously masturbated to them as she is an absolute treat for the eyes when naked even more so when shot professionally and on film.

"I knew you'd love them, I know exactly what you like" Georgia, breathed seductively down the phone line; it was true she did know what turned me on and off just as I knew how to turn her into a sex crazed maniac. I thought back on the times I had made love to her in the past: wrapping her legs around my waist and fucking her while standing, bending her over her makeup desk then fucking her ass red and finally what was probably are most kinky fucking session being the time I painted her body with liquid latex and fucking her while she was chained to the ceiling; her parents kicked me out of there house after that one and we got our own place soon after. Why she stayed with me you ask?, Georgia, was small and petite and she liked to be reminded of it.

Thinking about all that sex began to get my dick hard so I reached down and slowly began to stroke it. "I'm thinking about you, Georgia" I told her; that was my signal to her that I wanted phone sex or failing that for her to find some way to get me off.

"Remember Magaluf baby, all those people that could have seen us, if it wasn't for you I would have been ruined that day". I thought back Magaluf and began stroking faster.

*flashback*

We were lying on top of an inner tube both naked with my cock pumping in and out of her slowly. We decided to go for some late night skinny dipping that quickly dissolved into exhibitionism within about 10 minutes; being at a more secluded area of the beach meant we were free to make as much noise as we liked. While we blissfully indulged In each other's bodies we failed to notice a midnight coast cruise was slowly approaching us.

I moved my head to her neck and began leaving a trail of love bites and kisses down to her tits. "FUCK, there's people coming and we're too far out" Georgia yelped; we both began to panic at the prospect of getting caught. I scanned my surroundings for some kind of escape until I saw the only possible way to obscure ourselves. "Quickly, into the middle" I barked as we manoeuvred into the centre of the ring and dropping down until only our heads stuck out of the water; while I held onto the side of the ring, Georgia, wrapped her body around mine and held on for dear life.

I heard the boat slowly creep towards and the voice of a tour guide getting closer and clearer; while I tried to keep us hidden, Georgia, must of had other ideas as she slowly pace my cock back inside of her and began slowly rocking against my body; I tried to maintain my composure and alertness but could only succumb to lust and before I knew it I had one hand wrapped around her butt and fingering her asshole while my other hand draped around her neck and forced her tongue further into my mouth. I didn't care if we got caught as long as I reached my climax nothing else mattered; as I felt myself approaching orgasm I focused less on staying afloat and more on cumming. As if planned to a tee my girlfriend and I sank beneath the waves as we achieved our respective orgasms and the wave the cruise boats engine produced knocked us towards the shore.

As the cruiser pulled up alongside the inner tube and a Greek sailor inspected for swimmers; my girlfriend and I ran up the beach towards our hotel room. When I shut the door behind us, Georgia and I fell on top of each other "My hero" she cooed lovingly. I responded by thrusting back inside of her.

*End Flashback*

"FCk, ill talk to you later" I grunted as I hung up the phone, Georgia, wouldn't mind that I'd hung up so soon because for her it was kinky. I rubbed my dick as hard as I could while I blew my load; I watched amused as it shot up and landed on the thick thigh draped across the lower half of my chest.

"Did you just cum?" Abi asked. Abi was one of Ellie's closet friends in the world and someone I couldn't possibly turn away when Ellie asked if she could join us for the month; it didn't take too long for me to get ball deep in Abi's fat ass before we were doing it on a nightly basis. I reached down and scooped up some cum on my thumb and put it into her mouth watching as she sucked it off like a baby until her thigh was clean of my spunk. I felt myself get erect once more so slowly climbed on top of Abi and slowly began to fuck her; as I pumped in and out of her pussy I felt her legs wrap around my waist and pull me deeper into her when an idea occurred to me.

"Wait, lets take this out on the sun deck" I told her withdrawing from her pussy; I took her by the hand and led her out of the cabin towards the sun deck of our private yacht. As we walked I admired her body: Raven black hair that went down to her shoulders, beautiful big doe eyes, full pouty cock sucking lips and while she might not have had the biggest pair of tits in the world she did have juicy thick thighs, big curvy hips and a big fat ass to top it all off.

When we reached the sun deck she got on all fours and began biting her lip in anticipation; I crawled up behind her and lined my cock up with her asshole "that'll surprise her" I thought to myself as I slowly slipped inside of her. I began pushing into her ass as she moaned out in surprise.

"How'd you want it" I asked her as I bottomed out inside of her.

"FUCKING POUND IT FOR FUCKS SAKE"

I pulled out half way and slammed back inside of her again and again and again and again. I lent down and covered her body as I moved to her neck and began leaving love bites while I fucked her ass faster and faster; I felt her sphincter grab my cock tightly as I fucked her arse, my hands covered her hands as we fucked like dogs in the open moonlight. I looked out to the other yachts to make sure no one could see us and felt reassurance; we were just far enough from them and the shore line that we could do as we damn well please.

"Moan baby, moan for me" I commanded, emphasising my words with well timed thrusts.

"SO GOOD HONEY, SO BIG, NEED M— —" Abi yelled as she began to squirt onto the deck.

I flipped her over and began thrusting into her freshly lubricated pussy "SO FCKING TIGHT" I grunted as we re-assumed our position from bed and carried on fucking. I felt her dig her nails into my back as well as her biting my shoulder as I pistoned in and out of her faster and faster.

"SHIT IM GONNA CUM" I moaned.

She responded by wrapping her legs round my ass and pulling me in as deep as I could go. I collapsed on top of her as I pissed my cum inside of her feeling my balls pulse against her asshole; as I lay with my lover in a naked sweaty pile of flesh I heard strange sound coming from the left of us and quickly looked over. Ellie was watching the pair of us with a hand on her cunt and fresh juices dripping down her thighs.

"I hope you two didn't forget about me" Ellie stated putting a hand on her hip and striking a pose.