Don Juan of Hypnotic Suggestion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

John thought that if the woman was younger and better looking he wouldn't mind taking her home to see if he could hypnotize her too. She did possess the two things that he loved about women. She had big tits. Yet, because she was older and already enamored by the Great Gordon, she was more Dr. Gordon's type.

Nonetheless, it was funny the odd things that went through his mind at that moment. Being that all women were into shoes, he wondered if he could learn how to hypnotize women by swaying a designer, high heeled shoe in front of their eyes. Nah, just being silly, he was just being ridiculous. Certainly, it would take more than swaying a high heeled, designer shoe in front of a woman's eyes to hypnotize her. With some women, being more selective, it would take a credit card with an unlimited balance. With other woman being greedier, it would take a flawless, 3 karat diamond ring. Other women who were more homebodies, it would take a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops to hypnotize them. Being that most women were gold diggers, perhaps it would take a new car to hypnotize them, he thought while laughing to himself.

Certainly, it was telling that the fact that he was considering sexually using and emotionally abusing women that he had little respect for woman. How could a man who so loved women have so little respect for women? Yet, for men to go from one woman to another for the sake of sex, it was obvious even to him that he had no real respect for women.

Other than what he saw Dr. Gordon doing on stage, he didn't know anything about hypnotism and/or hypnotic suggestions. Yet, a quick study, being that he was such a brainiac, that's when he decided that he'd learn all that he could on the subject of hypnosis and hypnotism. Seemingly logical, hypnotism appeared an easy thing to not only learn but also to master. He'd love to be able to do with and to women what Dr. Gordon obviously can and has done to women. In the real world, that woman never would have gone backstage had she not already been hypnotize. Had he not tapped into her sub-conscious with just a leering stare and planed a hypnotic suggestion in her head by uttering the word dressing room, she never would have accompanied him unescorted to his dressing room.

What better way to have sex with a multitude of women than through hypnosis. John liked the idea of mastering the art of seducing women without their conscious knowledge. Much better than drugging their drink, getting them drunk, or high enough for them not to know where they are and what they're doing, he liked the idea of the women voluntarily and willingly stripping themselves naked. Naked, naked, naked, hypnotism and hypnotic suggestions was the way to get women naked.

Getting right to it without wasting time with conversation, he liked the idea of having the dessert first without even bothering to eat the rest of the meal. He liked the idea of not having to ingest all that women do and digest all that women say. Talking, talking, and talking, they'd be no need for any talking when their mouths were already full with his cock. The only sounds he'd have to listen to is to them sucking his prick. With a reason for everything, such a pervert plan, a life changing event, now he knew why he happened to be there at that place and in that time.

* * * * *

He not only bought Dr. Gordon's book, Hypnotize Anyone Anytime but also he bought his DVD, You're Getting Very Sleepy. As soon as he returned home he did a search for more books on Amazon. He found, How to Hypnotize Someone, 6 Ways to Hypnotize Someone, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hypnosis. Buying book after book, he bought, The How To Book of Hypnotism, The Silva Mind Control Method, Mind Play, and a Guide to Erotic Hypnosis. Not done there, he bought The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis, Keys to the Mind, the Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors, and the Hypnotism Handbook. With nearly five hundred dollars of hypnotic reading material on the way, soon to be armed and sexually dangerous, he was ready to control women's minds along with their bodies.

A voracious reader with total recall, John read every book twice and watched Gordon's DVD a half a dozen times. Having learned enough to be a dangerous, sexual predator, he now knew enough about hypnotism and hypnotic suggestion to know that he didn't know enough about hypnosis and hypnotism. With so many unanswered questions, there was still so much more that he needed to learn. In the way that earning a bachelor's degree made him realize not how much he knows but, more importantly, how much he doesn't know, in the way that he knew he needed to earn his master's degree, he knew he needed to learn more about hypnotism. Always a hands-on type of guy, the best way for him to learn how to hypnotize women was to practice what he already knows on a live subject.

He was as nervous as he was sexually excited to put in practice all that he's been reading and learning. A confident man, he felt comfortable enough in his knowledge about hypnosis and hypnotism to want to try to hypnotize a beautiful, young, sexy woman. Maybe today when he's out and about and if he happens upon a woman who interests him, he'd give it a try. Only, already playing with and personalizing all that he read about hypnosis and learned about hypnotism, he didn't want to conspicuously sway a shiny object in front of someone's eyes while mumbling some magic words in the hopes of hypnotizing them.

In the way that Dr. Gordon hypnotized a woman from across a crowded room with just his focused stare, his tone, and the controlled articulation of his voice, John wanted to so the same. Hidden away so as not to be detected by onlookers when out in public, in the way that homicidal Charles Manson hypnotized his followers for acts of helter-skelter by his insane stare and crazy words, he wanted his power of hypnosis to be hidden. He wanted his power over women to be disguised by the sound of his voice and veiled by the stare of his eyes. Secreted rather than being obvious about what he was doing, as if he was an alien being, a Vulcan in the way of Dr. Spock of Star Trek perhaps, he wanted to take hypnosis and hypnotism to the next level.

With just the focused, hypnotic stare of his eyes and the suggestive power behind his words, he wanted to put women in a hypnotic trance. By just a look and with just his words, he wanted them to voluntarily strip off their clothes. By just a look and with just his words, he wanted them to have sex with him.

Already consciously wanting to have sex with him because he was so good looking, that conscious thought helped him to control their sub-conscious mind. In the way that most women looked at him, stared at him, and lusted over him, it was as if they were in a hypnotic trance already. Finally able to capitalize on his good looks with his knowledge of hypnosis and hypnotism, not even thinking about the negatives, he only saw the positives.

* * * * *

Imagining his life with no commitments and no complications, hypnotizing women for sex was his perfect plan. Sex, sex, sex, it was all just about sex. Once hypnotized and once naked, as if his trophy for him to remember all that happened, he planned on photographing the women naked. Creating a scrapbook of naked, hypnotized women, he planned on making sex not just a hobby but an avocation and a lifestyle. If he so wanted and some of the woman he hypnotized became political and/or famous, he could conceivably blackmail them for sex and/or for money. With him hopefully able to give women hypnotic suggestions to seduce them with his secret weapon, his voice and his eyes, he couldn't imagine a better use of hypnotism than what he was about to do with it.

In his line of work, just as he came across lots of bored housewives while working as a computer consultant, he came across lots of single, pretty, sexy women too. Only, not ready to tie himself down, too young for all of that at only 25-years-old, he still wanted to graze the pastures before picking one woman to marry and to settle down with her, buy a house, and start a family. He needed to intimately know all that he'd be missing before giving himself to one woman. Wanting to play the field but with his unfair advantage, he was John Bonn, the Don Juan of hypnotism and hypnotic suggestion.

To be continued...

12