Don’t Believe Everything You Read

Story Info
Husband thinks his wife is having an affair.
5.5k words
3.43
198.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,359 Followers

Thanks to GToast for editing this story.

*

"Yeah, fuck you bitch! You got exactly what you deserved," Michael said out loud as he sat at his computer.

With a smug smile on his face he clicked back to the new story list and began searching for another.

"I've got time for one more 'burn the bitch' story before Frannie gets home."

Every evening Michael sat at his computer and read stories from his favorite erotic fiction website. He was especially into reading stories about wives that cheated and the revenge their husbands took. He couldn't get enough of them. Sometimes he would pump his fist in the air and say "all right" out loud at the story's conclusion. Once in a while he came across a story that didn't end the way he wanted and he got upset and angry. When that happened he left a long dissertation about how a cuckolded husband should treat a cheating wife on the feedback area. And he was not above calling the author a wimp or an asshole whenever he disagreed.

Michael, to put it lightly, was a Loving Wives Maniac.

Now there's nothing wrong with being a fan of erotic fiction. It's even OK if you prefer one genre over another. And there certainly isn't anything wrong with having an opinion about what you read. It's just that Michael went overboard in just about everything he ever did in life and being consumed by the Loving Wives erotic fiction that he's been reading for the past few months was just another example of his compulsive nature: A nature that will one day get him into a lot of trouble.

What Michael didn't know was that day was rapidly approaching.

Michael's eyes were glued to the screen as another husband came home early from work to find his wife fucking the next door neighbor. His attention was so focused on the story that he didn't hear his own wife come in the front door downstairs.

"Hello? Michael? Yoo-hoo, where are you?" Fran called at the bottom of the steps.

"SHIT!" he said under his breath. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:45 PM. "Damn, lost track of time again." He closed down the website and walked to the top of the stairs. "Hi honey. You're home a bit later than you said. Have a good time with the girls?"

Fran walked up the stairs and said, "Yeah, a great time. You wouldn't believe what my idiot little sister did tonight. Right now I'm tired, I smell like smoke and I'm a bit tipsy so I'm just going to take a shower and go to bed. I'll tell you everything in the morning."

Fran blew a kiss at Michael as she walked past him into the bathroom and closed the door. Michael just stood in the hallway looking stupid.

"Damn, no pussy again tonight," Michael said under his breath as he walked back into the den and turned off the computer. "That's the second time this week. Shit, last week she had that special project at work that kept her there until midnight. And the week before her friend Marcie was sick. In the last month my right hand is the only action I've seen. What the fuck's going on here?"

Michael turned and walked downstairs, the sound of his wife humming in the shower faded into the distance. "I need a beer."

Brew in hand, his butt firmly planted in his leather recliner and the living room TV on, with the sound turned down (of course), Michael started to do something that he was ill equipped to do. He started to think.

"All right Michael, what the fuck's going on?" Michael always talked to himself when he was trying to solve a difficult problem. It would have looked incredibly weird if there were anybody else in the room but he was alone and could do whatever weird stuff he wanted. "In the last two months Frannie has been coming home late two or three nights a week. She's always too tired or too drunk to give me a blow job. The only sex we've had was that night two weeks ago after the movie with her sister and that dick-weed husband of hers. Even then she really wasn't into it. I had to do all the work. I called her at work last Monday and her secretary said she was in a meeting. When she called back she was on her cell phone and she was out of breath and I could swear I heard a man's voice in the background. That's the third time I couldn't get her at work. And her new gym membership sure is paying off, but for whom? Sure she looks great but I don't see her ass and tits nearly as much as I want. Let's see... what else? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot the new clothes and underwear. Why wouldn't she tell me she bought all of that sexy underwear? Probably because she knows how I feel about putting it all on her credit card without asking. I just wish she wore it when we went out, seems like she only wears it when she goes out with the girls. I'm not sure I believe that bullshit excuse that she's just trying to make her friends envious. What's... going... on... here?"

Michael's voice trailed off. His head tipped the side. The beer slipped out of his hand and onto the carpet. It was only a minute before the gentle snoring started.

Like an explosion, Michael jumped up out of the chair wide awake. He was standing there with his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. "That bitch is cheating on me!" he growled to the empty room. "I'll fucking kill her!"

Michael turned and started up the steps but stopped when he thought better of it.

"Now wait a minute. She thinks she can hide her cheating from me? Well, I'm a lot smarter than she thinks. I've read enough to know that I'm a fucking expert when it comes to cheating wives. I'll teach her to mess with me. I need proof. I need something I can use to get my revenge with when the time comes, something she can't deny. I need to be real cool. But first I need a plan."

So Michael slowly and quietly continued back up the stairs but instead of turning right into his bedroom Michael turned left into the den. He could hear his wife quietly snoring in the bedroom as he turned the computer back on and sat down. When it was booted up he went to his current favorite place in the world, the erotic stories web site. "Now, let's see what other experts have done in this situation." Within an hour he had created a list of the equipment he needed to get the proof of her infidelity and another list of ten of the best revenge plans that he could find. When he finished he sat back with a big self-satisfied grin on his face.

"That'll do quite nicely. Now tomorrow I'll figure out a plan of action to catch that cheating bitch." Michael printed out the two lists and put them in his briefcase. After turning off the computer he stood in the hallway deciding whether he could sleep in the same bed with that cheating whore. He decided to go back downstairs and sleep in the recliner. After all, he'd fallen asleep in front of the TV many times before so it wouldn't look strange.

********

In the morning Michael heard the usual "Get up, it's late," from Fran. "You fell asleep in front of the television again. Now get up and get going. I've got to get to work early this morning to prepare for a presentation today. I left some toast on the counter for your breakfast. Now get up! I've got to go!" Fran blew Michael another kiss as she went out the back door to her car.

"Fuck you bitch!" Michael was being his usual creative self this morning. "You cheating whore, you'll pay for all your nasty shit."

With the anger still at its peak Michael cleaned himself up and went to work. Fran's breakfast remained on the kitchen counter, untouched.

********

All day long at work Michael thought about his plans. Needless to say he didn't get a lot of work done. He reviewed his list of possible revenge scenarios and thought about how he could make each one a reality. He was quite proud of himself because there were quite a few good choices, some quite extreme and some almost hilarious. His current favorite was selling the cheating bitch into sexual slavery somewhere in South America. He would have to be very strong to pull that one off but it was a possibility. Another one he liked was putting super glue in her personal lubricant to glue her lover's cock inside her ass. But, the most likely choice was sending pictures of her fucking to her family, friends, coworkers, and of course to her lover's family and friends. This he could do.

After work Michael made a trip to an electronics store in town and purchased the eavesdropping equipment from his list. The total cost was over $1,500. "Wow, that's a lot more than I expected," he said as he left the store. "But if it helps fry that slut then it's worth every penny."

As usual, Michael got home before Fran, so he was able to take his purchases down to his workbench in the basement unobserved. He opened the boxes of voice activated recorders and set them up according to the instructions. Next he opened up the motion activated lipstick video cameras and set them up. Finally he opened and set up the GPS tracking devices. Everything must have used $100 worth of batteries. With his work done he just sat back and smiled thinking about everything to come. Before long he started thinking of what could be going on.

"Come on baby. I want that big black cock of yours in my mouth. I want to feel you cum down my throat." Fran said as she kneeled in front of the tall black man. He only grinned down at her as she wrapped her lips around his long black shaft and started bobbing her head up and down. Fran looked up at him, smiled around his cock and hummed. She rammed the cock deep into her throat. Saliva was running off of her chin as he reached around behind her head and used both hands to push her nose into the hair at the base ramming the rod down her throat as far as she could take it. He threw his head back and let loose a stream of cum that filled her mouth and made her cheeks bulge. She had to swallow three times before she drank his entire load of hot cum.

The sound of the back door slamming shut and high heels walking across the tile floor overhead broke him out of his daydreams. "Aw, the bitch is back. Let's go up and see what adventures she has planned for this evening." As he turned the corner into the kitchen he saw Fran standing at the counter with a beer in her hand.

"Hey, what's happening?" he said.

"I'm pissed right now so don't get too close. That asshole Carrington screwed up my presentation today and I've got to go back to work tonight and straighten everything out. I just stopped here to change. You'll have to get your own dinner tonight."

"No problem. I'll probably just go out to Mickey-D's or something. What time will you be home?"

"Don't have a clue. I'll probably be very late though so you go on to bed. When I get home I'll be as quiet as I can when I come to bed. Don't worry."

"Oh, I won't."

Michael turned and went back down to his basement workroom. A few minutes later he heard the water running from the shower upstairs and decided to install some of his eavesdropping equipment while she was busy. Once in the garage he placed one of the voice-activated recorders under the front seat of Fran's car and then put one of the GPS tracking devices in the trunk behind the spare tire. Making sure everything was as she left it he went into the house to find her pocketbook. Fran carried a pocketbook the size of a small suitcase so placing a second GPS tracking device in the bottom under all her crap was easy. Once finished he retrieved a beer from the refrigerator and sat in front of the TV in the living room.

"I'm out of here," Fran said as she passed by the living room on the way out. "I don't know where I'll be sitting at work so if there is an emergency don't call my work number, call my cell phone. Bye."

Michael looked up long enough to notice that she was dressed in one of her new black dresses and stockings. A bit dressy for work he thought.

"OK slut, have fun. It won't be fun much longer. Soon, bitch, very soon." He got his lipstick video cameras and placed them around the house; in the living room and the kitchen and each of the bedrooms. He attached the telephone recorder to the phone jack downstairs. Lastly he got Fran's laptop computer and installed the keystroke and screen capturing software. When finished, he smiled and went upstairs to read the latest in cheating wives dramas.

********

Over the next two weeks Michael had become more and more frustrated by technology and his lack of getting evidence of his wife's cheating. The voice-activated recorder he put in the car recorded everything because the radio was always on. He could hear Fran's voice as she talked on her cell phone but couldn't make out her words over the music. The GPS device in the trunk of the car always showed her going to work or to a restaurant where she met her friends from work or to the grocery store or to the gym to work out. The one in her pocketbook mirrored the one in the car. There were no mysterious phone conversations recorded. The home video cameras only recorded Michael moving away from them when he put them in place and occasionally Fran as she came in after work. She hadn't used her laptop since he installed the new software so the only recordings it made were Michael signing off. And, every time he checked the laundry basket for her cum soaked panties he found only dirty clothes.

No men, no screwing, no nothing.

"Shit, fifteen hundred dollars down the drain," Michael mumbled to himself as he returned the last of the video cameras to its hiding place. "Maybe I need a different plan." After thinking about it for a while he remembered one of the common mistakes cheating wives made: When the hubby went out of town the wife always got with the lover to play. "That's what I'll do. I'll go out of town for a few days. I'll say it's training for work. Then I'll follow her and catch her in the act. I'll need a good camera with a long lens to get pictures. And I'll need a rental car so she won't recognize mine. I can stay at a motel nearby when I'm not in the car. Yeah, that's the ticket."

After work the next day Michael went shopping for the camera ($900), arranged for the rental car ($95 a day) and booked the hotel room ($89 a day). When he got home Fran was making dinner as he walked in.

"Hey, I've got to go out of town for a few days next week," Michael said. "They're sending me for a training class Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's not that far away so I won't need to fly, I'll just drive it. It's only a four hour drive. I'll leave Wednesday after work and be back sometime Sunday."

"Sorry to hear that. I had thought we could go out to that new café on Lexington for dinner on Friday. Oh well, I'll try to find something to do to keep out trouble." She went back to stirring whatever was in the pot in front of her. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes so go clean up and set the table."

As Michael washed his hands he thought, "That was too easy. She's obviously got something on her little mind. This time I'll catch her I just know it and then she's going to burn like the cheating bitch she is."

********

Early Wednesday morning, Michael packed a bag with the stuff he would need for the 'training' weekend and put it in his car. Before he left he checked the cameras and phone recorder. He reset the two GPS devices last night. Then he drove to the motel, checked in, parked his car and walked across the street to the car rental office to pick up his rental car. Everything was ready so he drove home and parked down the street in a place where he had a good view of the front of his house. He turned the car off, sat back in the seat and waited. His thoughts drifted and soon he was thinking of what she must be doing.

The springs of their bed squeaked as the buff man plowed his long cock into Fran's wanton pussy. "Fuck me harder. I want it deep, I want it hard. Make me cum. NOW GODDAMNIT!" she yelled. Their two sweat soaked bodies wrestled on the bed as his cock pumped in and out. With her legs wrapped around his ass she yanked his body to hers demanding that his stroking become faster and faster. His moaning and her screaming filled the bedroom and was loud enough to be heard by the next door neighbors. Harder and harder he fucked her. "Yes, yes, yes," was all she could manage to say. He arched his back and rammed his pelvis between her outstretched thighs one last time as his giant load filled her womb and dribbled down her ass crack. They both screamed as they came at the same time.

Michael shook his head. "Shit, I've got to stop thinking about what that slut's doing. She's driving me fucking crazy."

All day he sat in the car and followed her wherever she went. He was disappointed to find that she only did the normal things like going to work, eating lunch out with her girlfriends, working out at the gym after work, and coming home with Chinese take-out afterwards. When the lights went off in the house he waited for a while before going back to his motel room with his own Chinese take-out.

Before going to bed Michael called Fran and told her that he was in his hotel room and the long drive was uneventful. When he hung up he felt angry at not being able to bring the bitch down today. "Maybe tomorrow?" he asked out loud.

********

Thursday and Friday were a repeats of Wednesday, big nothings. He was beginning to suspect that Fran knew that she was being watched and was not going to do anything with her lover.

Saturday was a different story though. As he sat in the car watching his house early in the morning Fran got into her car and drove away. He followed. She drove for a long time out of town. A couple times he almost lost her. She finally pulled into a large hotel and parked out front. Michael could see her go inside but didn't want to risk following her so he sat and waited. He was excited that he finally caught her.

He waited almost three hours before she came out with an armload of bags. They all had '2010 Craft Extravaganza' printed on the side. "Shit, now I remember. She told me about the craft show this weekend." Fran drove off with Michael close behind. She drove straight home and Michael parked again. Michael waited and waited, again nothing. While he waited he daydreamed.

Pulling her mouth off of the long black cock in front of her she looked over her shoulder and said to the man behind her, "Come on baby. Put that ten inch cock of yours in my waiting ass. Come on, fuck my ass." The man smiled as he moved the head of his cock to her brown star and pushed. "Ahhhhhhh" Fran moaned as his monster went up her poop shoot in one long deep stroke. She looked up at the man standing in front of her and smiled as he reached her head forward and sucked his long black cock back into her mouth. Both men started fucking in unison, one in her mouth and the other in her ass. They pulled all the way out and rammed back in hard and fast until she couldn't take it any more. With a giant shudder her orgasm hit and sent her mind into another plane of reality. The two men continued their assault on her body as they started their own climb to ecstasy. Fran had two more body-wracking orgasms before both men let loose their streams of hot sticky juice inside. Fran was filled at both ends with so much cum her body convulsed one last time. Cum leaked out of her mouth and ran down her tits while more leaked out of her ass and down into her pussy. Fran just fell exhausted onto the bed as the two huge cocks make a 'pop' sound when they pulled out of her.

Michael was awakened from his dreaming just after dark by a car that pulled up and parked in the driveway next to Fran's. Michael couldn't see who got out and went to the door but he was able to make out Fran opening the door and throwing her arms around the neck of the person standing there before going in and closing the door. Before long five other cars arrived and at least ten other people got out and went inside. All of the lights were on in the house. Through the telephoto lens Michael could make out people walking around in the living room and kitchen holding what looked like drinking glasses. The upstairs bedroom light came on and Michael trained the telephoto lens on the window but could only make out shadows of movement in the room. "I need a closer look without being caught."

radk
radk
1,359 Followers
12