Donald and Abby

Story Info
A very pregnant May-November Romance.
8.2k words
4.6
66.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my editors ThinkerLover and KillerRomance. Any remaining errors in this manuscript are all mine.

Chapter 1

I guess I've always been kind of a pervert. When I'm in the supermarket waiting to pick up a prescription, I drift over to the magazines. I thumb through them, looking at the women. Beautiful glowing women with radiant smiles exuding joy and happiness. Women that embody the highest ideals of beauty and womanhood.

Pregnant women.

I look at them all:Pregnancy,Fit Pregnancy,Pregnancy & Newborn. There's just something about the sight of a pregnant woman that affects me at a most primitive male level. But I guess I'm too embarrassed by my fetish to ever buy them.

My wife had been dead for about three years. We had married later in life and been together for 17 years when she died unexpectedly. Her death left a tremendous gap in my life. Not only had we been husband and wife, but we had worked together in a business that we owned. We were inseparable. The loss of her constant companionship was devastating to me. In the time since she died, I hadn't been with a woman. I'm not much of a ladies man, and dating was horrible enough when I was young. I just couldn't face subjecting myself to the pain and rejection again.

My late wife was the one person that saw the goodness in me. It simply had never occurred to me there could ever be someone else who could not only see the goodness buried inside me but could bring it to the surface.

After three years I was definitely suffering from loneliness and chronic lackanookie. Not only did I desperately need to get laid, I was missing the simple human companionship of having someone next to me in bed. I have a dog, but it's just not the same. To complicate things, the lady at the pharmacy counter was pregnant, and she was constantly giving me dirty looks. Since I really wasn't ready to re-enter the dating scene, something was going to have to happen.

While skimming an Internet site looking for some used equipment, I noticed the erotic services section. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link. The very first entry was "Pregnant Hottie Available to Satisfy Your Fantasies".

The picture showed a lovely woman about 30 years old. She was amazingly beautiful. Her breasts were large and full. The picture was shot in profile, giving a view of her bulging stomach. She had a pretty face, with just a hint of a sad smile. Without hesitating, I dialed the number in the ad.

"Hello?"

"Hi, my name is Donald. I'm calling about your ad on Craigslist," I blurted.

"Hi Donald. My name is Abby. What are you interested in?" she said coolly.

"Well, if you don't mind I'd like to have you come to my house for dinner and spend the night." I explained.

We talked back and forth for a few minutes. I think she was trying to figure out if I was a cop or a freak. She seemed really nervous, and unsure of herself. I tried my best to seem like a nice person; as nice as someone doing what I was could be anyhow...

We got the terms negotiated, and she liked my suggested dinner menu and agreed to meet that evening at my house. All of a sudden, I had a million things to do. My place was kind of a mess and I was going to have to make a grocery store run to get things for dinner. Turning on some music, I set to work. In a few hours of Zeppelin-fueled cleaning fury, I had put new sheets on the bed, cleaned the bathrooms, got laundry started and dusted. My dog Ginger sat on the couch, carefully keeping her long tail away from the vacuum cleaner.

After a quick run to the store for a bottle of wine and some salad and dessert, I started preparing dinner. I had chosen to make a gorgonzola cream sauce served over penne pasta and grilled chicken breasts. It's a great dish; the recipe starts out with "taking one stick of butter, and one pint of heavy whipping cream..." It's kind of fiddly though and you have to make the sauce just before serving.

After I had gotten dinner started and was waiting for her to arrive, I set the table. Just because I was paying Abby for the evening, didn't mean she shouldn't be treated well. Perhaps I wasn't really being nice. I suppose I could have just been on autopilot, recreating one of the hundreds of dinners my wife and I had shared. I set out the china along with good silverware, a small flower arrangement, and some candles. At her place, I put a single red rose on the plate. Finally, I opened the bottle of Merlot and poured two glasses, setting them on the counter.

When Abby arrived, Ginger trotted over to sniff her with the wary air one female gives another intruding on her domain. Abby was great. Kneeling down she gave Ginger a big hug. Instantly, Ginger was won over. I had to shoo her back to her bed.

When she saw the dinner table, I could see the wonder and pleasure in her eyes.

"You have a very beautiful home." She said shyly.

"Thank you. And you are much prettier than your picture suggests."

"Thank you," she said blushing.

She was beautiful too. About 5'8 in height, her figure was that of a mature woman, well rounded with lovely curves, and hips that were full without being broad. Her boobs promised that her child would be well nourished; there was cleavage to spare. Her hair was long and luxurious, deep black with a beautiful sheen. It caught reflections from every light in the room. Her complexion was very light, accentuating the darkness of her hair and it gave her almost a waif-like appearance.

"Would you like a glass of wine while I finish dinner? I've read that doctors believe an occasional glass of wine is OK for women in your condition."

"That would be nice. Thank you."

After getting her seated at the counter, I finished cooking dinner. While I cooked, we chatted back and forth about things: the weather, the local football team. While we talked, I could see her becoming more at ease. I got the impression that she was witty and well educated. I found myself tremendously enjoying her company.

As we ate, she asked me about my late wife. I told her how we had met, and how we had dated, and what our married life had been like. Finally, I told Abby about her death and the loneliness I had been living with since then. At the close, I could see a small tear reflected in the candle light.

"Anyhow, that's enough about me. I'm glad you've enjoyed dinner." I said briskly. The last thing I wanted to do was to become morose and sit at the table finishing off the bottle of wine by myself.

"Why don't you go sit in the living room and I'll bring out coffee and dessert."

I started the coffee maker, quickly put away the left over food, and got the desserts out.

"I'm afraid the dessert is take-out. I'm not much of a pastry chef." I called out.

"That's OK, I'm sure it's fine," she answered.

When I joined her, she had curled up on the couch, and was rubbing her feet with one hand, and petting Ginger with the other.

"Oooh, yummy. Tira Misu. My favorite." she cooed. "Where did you get it from? No, wait. Let me guess... Hmm... Yes. This is definitely Pietro's. No one else in town uses enough espresso on the lady fingers."

"I'm impressed. You must eat there often to be able to recognize it." I grinned.

"In happier times," she smiled sadly.

In between bites, we talked more and I asked her about her feet.

"Oh, they've been hurting for a while now. My car is broken and I've been walking a lot lately. Thank God for the bus." She grinned.

"Did you take the bus here this evening?" I said concerned.

"Uh huh."

"No wonder your feet hurt. The nearest bus stop must be a mile away. I'll be back in a second."

In a minute, I had returned with a bottle of massage oil and a large towel.

"Turn towards me and put your feet on my lap," I commanded.

As she complied, I gently rubbed one foot and then the other. At one point, I moved my balled fist very quickly up and down over her foot. I rubbed so quickly that the friction generated a lot of heat. The essences in the oils filled the room, giving it a faintly floral scent. Ginger padded over and again set her head in Abby's lap. Periodically, Abby would run her hand over Ginger's head. The look on Abby's face was one of pure bliss. I couldn't imagine a more lovely evening and the knowledge that this one evening was all there was going to be was bitter to me. I wept, the tears flowing silently down my face. I was glad she had her eyes closed. After a while, the tears stopped coming and I carefully wiped the excess oil from her feet using the towel.

"Um. Would you like to freshen up a little?" I suggested. Great Donald! Swave and deboner! That's you!

"Oh!" she startled. "Yes. Thank you," she replied with a grace and charm that put to rest some of my unease.

"Come with me." Helping her up from the couch, I handed her the overnight bag she had brought and led her back into the master bedroom and to the bathroom. While she used the bathroom, I used the other one, turned the bed down, and lit some candles.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a baby-doll nighty and a pair of matching panties. Her breasts were large and swollen giving an impression of plumpness that sent shivers all through me. Her stomach made the top into a small tent, and the rise gave a beautiful view of her neatly framed crotch.

I'm here to tell you that Mr.Private Johnson immediately assumed the position of complete attention.

"You are very lovely," I said appreciatively

"Thank you," she blushed.

Taking her top off, she slid into bed beside me. Her belly had started to take on a pretty round appearance. Her areola must have been three inches across. They were huge and tea brown. Her belly button was just starting to be dislodged from its normal state. It was an "innie", but just barely now. She'd put her hair up into a pony tail. I'm sure I could have spent a week just admiring her, she was that beautiful.

Slowly, I began to caress her. The oil from the foot massage had made my hands warm and more tender than normal, and I could tell she was starting to enjoy herself. Gently, I explored her stomach, running hands over her bulge, feeling the tautness of her skin, and its smoothness. Tenderly, I ran my hands over her breasts, admiring their size. I delicately traced the outline of her nipples with my fingers. We must have spent a good half-hour doing this. I explored and learned her body, while she made small sounds of pleasure. Finally, she'd had enough; she pushed me on to my back and straddled me. She started caressing my chest and particularly my nipples, and then before I knew what she was doing, she took my cock in her mouth.

The pleasure from her mouth was just terrific. As she kneeled over me, I could just reach one breast. Taking it in my hand, I cupped it, enjoying the fullness and weight of it while her mouth moved up and down over my rod. In no time, I was straining and panting heavily. I knew that at any moment, I was going to cum in her mouth.

Sensing my nearness she stopped. Reaching over to her bag she removed a condom from it's foil wrapper and then slowly unrolled it onto my cock. It had been decades since I'd worn a condom. The sensation as she firmly grasped my shaft, and then rolled the rubber over it was intense. Then, sliding forward, she mounted me. Even with the rubber on, it felt fantastic. Deliberately, and then with increasing quickness she began sliding up and down my body. Her pussy was tight, and incredibly hot. I could feel her excess juices trickling down my groin, and to the crack of my butt. I could tell she was experiencing pleasure, at the same time I could not help noticing she was a little detached. While she was fucking me, her hands began dancing over my chest. Alternately, she would rake it with her nails, then knead my chest, and then roll my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Soon we were both breathing in short ragged gasps. Reaching up to her, I gently pulled her down to me. I stretched one arm across her and down to the small of her back, and with the other hand I cupped her right breast. I started really pistoning in and out of her, using the leverage of my arm to slam my cock in and out of her pussy. I was really near orgasm at this point, and suddenly I felt her convulse. Her pussy grasped my penis as I stroked out, and releasing as I stroked back in. I couldn't take it any more; with a loud moan, I filled the condom with my seed.

As we recovered, I pulled the covers up tightly over us. She fell asleep with her head on my chest. I don't remember much more, I know at one point she was laying on her side with her back facing me. Gently, I spooned up behind her and after making sure my hand was warm, I cupped her breast and fell back asleep.

Chapter 2

The next morning I woke early. The storm front that the weather forecasters had been warning all week about had arrived in force. It looked like our first storm of the season was going to be a major one. There was already 8 inches of snow on the ground, and the wind was blowing hard, rattling the house, and causing the willow in the yard to whip back and forth. Given the weather conditions, I knew that nothing would be moving. It looked like I was going to have a houseguest for the day.

After I let Ginger out, I put some coffee on and started doing Email. When I heard Abby stirring, I started getting breakfast together. French toast, bacon, and potatoes cubed and deep-fried in bacon grease. Not one of the healthier breakfasts, but after my efforts last night, I was hungry and I thought that I was entitled.

"Good morning!" I called out. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Thanks. That would be great," she said, stepping into the room.

Wow! She was wearing the baby doll and panties from the night before. Her hair was mussed, and she wasn't wearing any cosmetics. Still, she was beautiful. She wasn't model beautiful, but naturally beautiful, nonetheless.

As I handed her the cup, I motioned to the window. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me until at least this afternoon. I'll have breakfast ready shortly."

"Thanks. Say, would it be OK if I used your computer? I'd like to do some job hunting and look for apartments, and I don't have internet access at the moment."

"Sure. Let me set you up with a login." In a few minutes, she was looking through some sites. I saw Ginger furtively approach her and put her head in Abby's lap again. As she looked through the listings, I could see looks of concern flitting across her face.

As we sat down to eat, we talked some more.

"How did the job hunt go?" I inquired.

"I made some notes on a few listings. I'll try calling them on Monday."

"What kind of work are you looking for?" I asked.

"I have some pretty solid office manager skills, so I'm looking for that. This," she said indicating the nighty, "is not my normal line of work. I'm trying to scrape up together enough money to get an apartment," she said looking embarrassed.

I spent the next 15 minutes asking her about the responsibilities she'd had at her last job. What kind of background she had in accounting and taxes, and whether she had supervised other employees. In some areas, particularly in handling tax filings, I was pretty detailed in my questioning. From her answers I could tell that she was pretty experienced. I had an idea.

"You know," I started, "a buddy of mine has a position for an office manager coming open. I know he hasn't advertised it yet, and he really was hoping to find someone without doing that. If you'd like I can give you his name and phone number."

I knew he was looking for an office manager, because his current office manager was about to deliver a baby and would not be returning. I knew this is because the current office manager was my sister Laurie and I'm the majority stock-holder in the company. My brother-in-law is the president and part owner.

"That would be fantastic. I'd really appreciate it."

"You know, if you're looking for a place to stay, I can probably help you."

She stiffened. Damn! I could imagine what she was thinking: Horny old man asks young woman in desperate situation to move in so he can take advantage of her.

"Over top of the garage," I pointed into my back yard, "is a small apartment. It's empty right now. If you would like, you can move in there."

"Oh. What would you charge for rent?" she asked guardedly.

"My job is going to require me to travel a lot for the next few months. I need a house sitter, and someone to take care of Ginger while I'm gone. If you agree to look after her while I'm travelling I'll rent you the place for a dollar a month."

"A dollar a month and I look after Ginger when you travel. That's all? You wouldn't expect any other services?" she asked pointedly.

I felt myself flush. "Yes. That's all. I'll draw up a 6 month lease if you would like."

"Why are you doing this?" she asked cautiously.

"You seem like a really nice person and I like you. I'd like to help you if that's OK."

"OK. Thanks. I really appreciate it." She smiled warmly. "Would you mind helping me get my things when the storm lets up?"

After breakfast was over, I shoveled the walkway and stairs and took her up to the apartment.

"As you can see, it's fully furnished. You can use everything here, the linen, towels, and dishes. I'm afraid the TV isn't much. There is internet access. If you'd like, I can bring over a spare computer from the house."

"Thank you so much. Everything is so nice. What happened to the previous tenant?"

"My sister-in-law Alice was staying here. She and her husband broke up, and she needed somewhere to live for a while. She got her own apartment six months ago, so it's been empty since. I'm really glad you'll stay here. You've saved me a lot of trouble in trying to find someone to look after Ginger."

Late that afternoon, I took her to the motel where she was staying. The hotel was a rent by week place. The kind filled with people down on their luck, dope dealers, and prostitutes. She didn't have much to pack. A suitcase full of clothes and some toiletries were the sum of her possessions.

On Monday, I phoned my brother-in-law and told him I had a candidate for office manager. I gave Abby instructions on how to get to the shop and she left. While she was gone, I went to the grocery store and bought what I thought were healthy choices to stock the refrigerator in the apartment.

Late in the afternoon, I saw her walking down the path from the garage to the back of the house.

"I got the job!" she gushed. "Thank you so much for the referral. The people at the company are all so nice and there are benefits and everything!"

"I'm glad it's going to work out. I know Hal has been worried about finding a replacement office manager. Would you like some dinner? I was just going to make something. It's not going to be anything elaborate, but I promise I won't poison you..."

"You know, you don't give yourself enough credit," she said earnestly. "The meal you made the other night was fabulous. It was as good as anything I've eaten out. I'm sure it will be terrific. What were you making?"

"Hmm... Well, I've got some left over meat loaf. I was thinking of having it with some fresh green beans, and some baked sweet potato. Does that sound OK?"

"Oooh, that sounds scrumptious. I love meat loaf. If you don't mind, I'll go change and come back."

About the time that the potatoes came out of the oven, she was back dressed in jeans and a simple black turtleneck. The snugness of the shirt accented her stomach. I could tell she'd taken a few minutes and applied some lipstick. Where the previous night, she had been ravishingly sexy, tonight she was almost shy and virginal. She looked like a Madonna, a priceless work of art for all time.

As we ate, she told me about the people at the shop. I tried not to let on that I knew all of them since they were my relatives. For my own reasons, I didn't want her to know how much help she was getting.