Donald and Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the groceries" she whispered. "You've been very kind to me."

"Well, I thought it would be nice for you to not have to worry about going to the grocery store in this weather. It really was not a problem; I had to make a trip to the store today. Besides, I have the feeling you haven't seen much kindness lately."

"More than you'd think, but less than I'd hoped," she said wistfully.

Chapter 3

"Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been, well, you know how long it's been since my last confession." I mumbled.

"In the time since my last confession, I have paid a woman to have sex with me and I've harbored impure thoughts about her since then."

"And have you acted upon these impure thoughts?" the priest intoned.

"No Father."

"I think it would be appropriate for you to look after this young woman and help her to improve her situation as penance."

"Laurie told you huh?" I guess I forgot to mention that the priest was my brother Lawrence.

"Laurie told me that you sent a young woman to them for work. That's all she mentioned. You're not going to be a father are you?"

"No, I'm not going to be a father. I'm just trying to help her out." I said meekly.

"I'm getting the feeling you have strong feelings for this woman," he began. "Does she have feelings for you?"

"I don't know," I said despairingly. "It's really wonderful to feel like I have someone to look out for again, but I'm a lot older than her" I trailed off.

"Are you prepared if things don't work out?" he asked.

"I just don't know," I replied.

The rest of the week, I was out of town. I was in the middle of acquiring a new business. As part of the purchase process, I was making a very detailed examination of the company, and their competitors. I was checking very carefully that the people they said were customers actually bought products, and that the financial statement lined up with what I could see. The company had a fair number of employees, around 50 or so, and I wanted to make sure that they all individually knew how critical it was to me that they stay through the acquisition.

When I got back into town, Abby brought Ginger into the house.

"How is the new job going?" I asked.

"Things are going really well" she gushed. "Laurie has been just super in training me for the position, and Hal seems to be a really nice guy."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it." I wasn't surprised. Laurie is sweet, and her husband Hal is probably my favorite brother-in-law.

"The only thing I'm having a problem with is my feet again. Walking to the bus stop is killing me," she groaned. "I'm going to try to buy a car next week."

"Would you like another foot rub?" I asked.

She looked a little hesitant.

"Abby, I'm old enough that I can tell you sometimes a foot rub is a foot rub and this is one of those times."

She brightened considerably. "Oh, that would be great! Thank you so much! Promise you won't let me fall asleep though? I'd feel really guilty."

"I promise I won't let you fall asleep then," I agreed.

As we settled on to the couch, I had a thought. "What kind of car were you looking for?"

"I don't know, something used. Something cheap. I cant' afford a very big payment; maybe something around three to four thousand dollars. I just want something reliable."

"You know, I have a buddy that's the owner of Moe's Used Car Emporium. I think if I gave him a call, he would make you a pretty good deal." I said.

"Oh, that would be super! No offense, but you know the jokes about used car salesmen. Are you sure he's OK?"

"Well, I happen to trust Moe. I know he'd never cheat me." I grinned.

Darn right Moe wouldn't cheat me. Cheating a family member in a business transaction is a capital offense in our family, and Moe knows it. You see, Moe was another of my brother-in-laws. My parents had been good Catholics. I had nine sisters, and a brother. I have idiot brother-in-laws in just about every business in town, plus the Sherriff's department and the dogcatcher.

Even though I knew Moe would not cheat her, I knew her budget wouldn't get her much of a car. I was going to have to do something about that.

As I finished the foot rub, I toweled off her feet and then went into my office and returned with Moe's card.

"I'll call Moe and let him know you're coming. I know he works on Monday. Why don't you ask Laurie to take you over at lunch time?"

"I'm running out of ways to say thank you" she breathed. Leaning in close, she pulled my face to hers and started kissing me. Startled, I just stood there for a second. Then, she reached down to my side, grabbed my hand, and placed it on her breast. After a few more seconds, she broke contact. "Thank you again," she murmured huskily.

The next afternoon, I called Moe. "Hey Moe, it's Don. How are ya!" I said jovially.

"This isn't about our agreement is it? I swear I haven't so much as looked at another dame since you caught me kissing Francie at the Christmas party!"

"No Moe, I need a favor. Listen, I have an acquaintance, a young woman that's in the market for a car. It's like this, she's pregnant, and she just started working for Laurie and Hal."

"No Moe, congratulations are not in order. I'm just trying to help her out. Here' what I'd like you to do. I want you to make her your best deal on a car that's twice her price range. I'll pay for half. But, I want you to fudge the paperwork. I don't want her to know about this. I want her to think you're making her a REALLY good deal. After you make the deal, let me know how much I owe you and I'll bring a check over. Can you do this for me?"

"Sure, Don. Leave it to me. You sure you're not going to be a daddy?" he said amused.

"I'm sure Moe; she was pregnant when we met. I appreciate this. Say hello to Julie for me would you?"

The next call wasn't easy. I just needed to ask Laurie not to mention that Moe is related to anyone. Things got pretty sticky pretty quickly. I had to repeatedly confirm that I was not going to be a father.

When Monday arrived, it brought another snowstorm. Rising before dawn, I got up and shoveled the stairs to the apartment, and the sidewalks. Just as I was finishing, Abby came down. The sun was coming up, and its first rays lit up her face, casting highlights in her hair. She wore a heavy coat, but it wouldn't quite close over her pregnant belly. To compensate, she had put on about three layers of clothing. Her hair was tied back in a loose pony-tail, and stray wisps poked out here and there, softening her face. I thought she looked dead sexy!

"Good morning!" I trumpeted. "Would you like a ride down to the bus stop?"

"Yes please! I hate walking in snow and I'm worried about slipping," she said, pointing briefly to her stomach.

As we drove, my mind started wandering. I was aware of her smell. Soap, shampoo and baby powder. I love baby powder. It's sweet scent just makes me melt. I was also aware of her raw appeal enhanced by pregnancy. My mind drifted back to the kiss she had given me two nights before, and the fullness of her breasts...

"Um, Donald?"

"Yes Abby?"

"You missed the bus stop."

Looking in my mirror, I could see she was right.

"I'm sorry. My mind was drifting. Why don't I just run you into work? We're halfway there already."

"Thanks. I'd appreciate that."

Embarrassed, I drove the rest of the way in silence.

Chapter 4

The following Friday, I invited Abby over for dinner again. This time, while I worked on the sauce, she prepared the salad and poured us each a glass of wine.

She asked me about my business, and why I was travelling. I asked her where she was from, and where she had gone to school. I guess it was a first date kind of conversation. I was a little uneasy at first, but a second glass of wine lowered my guard to the point where I could talk freely with her.

After the meal was over, and the coffee and dessert devoured, I started clearing the table. Slowly, she got up, and walked over towards me. Reaching for my hand, she led me back to my bedroom. I'll admit I was feeling uneasy. This wasn't what I had in mind. I was just trying to help, but the temptation was just overwhelmingly strong. I couldn't resist.

Pushing me to the bed, she pulled my pants and underwear off. Hungrily, she started sucking on my cock, bringing me fully erect in seconds. She swirled her tongue on the underside of the head, and then occasionally bobbed up and down stroking her lips over the whole length of my rod. I was in heaven. "Oh, oh," I moaned. Each stroke of her lips brought me closer and closer to orgasm. Pushing my shirt up, her nails raked over my chest. The combination of sensations was too much. As my orgasm came, I looked down to see her eyes staring at me with a frank earnestness. Crying out I shot rope after rope of hot creamy cum into her mouth. I shot so much that some escaped her lips, and her chin was flecked with pearls of semen.

"Wow! That was amazing. I don't think I could take it if it got any better than that," I said shakily.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now, help me get out of these clothes. That was just a warm-up exercise!" Like teenagers, we helped each other get undressed. She was wearing a G-String, and it was so sexy the way her baby belly jutted over the tiny cloth. Undressing each other was a little awkward, and a little giggly, but it was fun, and we enjoyed ourselves.

When we were both naked, we relaxed back into the bed. Deliberately, I ran my hands all over her body. This time, I took a lot of time exploring her breasts. Delicately, I traced the outlines of her breasts, then the areola. Occasionally, I would gently roll one nipple and then the other between my fingers. Delicately pinching them and then lightly flicking my tongue over them. While I did this, small sighs escaped from Abby's lips. Finally, I could contain myself no longer, and I placed my mouth over her breast, drawing her engorged nipple completely into my mouth. It was as if she had been hit with an electric shock. Her whole body jerked and rocked forward, and her pelvis was quaking up and down.

"Yes, Yes! Oh God, suck them. It feels so good," she cried.

While I was alternately sucking on her nipples, I ran one hand all over her body. Sensing she was ready for more, I slid a pillow under her hips, and brought my face between her legs. With my tongue, I traced the outline of her labia, and then speared her clit with my tongue. I covered her opening with my mouth and drew her pussy lips between my teeth. Moving my head backwards, I raked the labia with my teeth. Then, bringing my mouth downward, I stuck my whole tongue into her opening. The effect was immediate. Reaching down, she twined her fingers into my hair and pulled my face into her crotch. I had forgotten how much I loved the scent of a woman. It was delicate and intoxicating. Pulling my face back, I inserted two fingers into her. In no time, they were coated in her slick juices. As I worked my fingers in and out, I started rubbing her clit with my other hand. When I looked up over her stomach, I could see that she was using her hands to cup her breasts and pulling on her erect nipples with her fingers. It was just incredibly erotic to watch her add to her own pleasure!

When her breath started coming in shallow gasps, I took my finger away from her clit. I licked her using broad flat strokes from bottom to top. This really set her off.

"Lick me there! Yeah! YEAH! Lick me! Suck my clit. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me!" she moaned.

Fastening my mouth over her clit, I started licking it fiercely, circling over the hood with my tongue, and then slipping it under the hood and spearing her clit directly.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" she wailed. Her pelvis bucked up and down as I rode her. I could feel her hot, slick tunnel convulsing on my fingers, squeezing them over and over. I paused for a couple of seconds, and then resumed licking her even more forcefully. Her whole body stiffened as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her.

Leaving my fingers inside her, I moved my mouth away from her pussy. Slowly her breath started coming more evenly, although little moans still escaped her lips. Using my free hand, I ran it over her body, caressing her ripe, swollen abdomen, her breasts. Using the backs of my fingers, I gently stroked along her neck and the side of her face. After a couple of minutes of lightly finger fucking her, I moved my face back to her pussy. Momentarily, I removed my fingers from her cunt and inserted my thumb. Once it was well coated, I re-inserted my fingers into her and lowered my thumb to her anus. Slowly, I pressed my thumb against her rear opening, kneading and probing it. At the same time, I started sucking on her clit again. Soon I had my thumb inserted into her ass, just past the inner sphincter. The effect was huge.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, that feels so good! Oh! OH. Fuck me! Suck my clit. Don't stop! Oh, Oh! Fuck!" she screamed. Pressing my fingers more deeply into her, I slowly rotated my thumb and moved it in and out of her ass.

I could feel her orgasm approach and then it hit. Her cunt and ass spasmed over my fingers, squeezing and then releasing. Finally, she couldn't take any more. Reaching down, she pushed my face away from her.

"Now I really need you to fuck me!" she said weakly. Spreading her legs, she motioned for me to mount her.

"If you don't mind, let's do it like this. Lay on your side, no, face away from me. Now, bend a little at the waist. That's it." Sliding down beside her, I brought my cock up to her hips. "Now, lift your right leg up." As she complied, I moved my right leg under hers and brought my cock up to the entrance of her pussy. Feeling it, she reached down, and guided my rock-hard dick into her. The full length of it slid into her in one easy stroke. Once again, the moist feeling of her fiery cunt was just terrific.

I started fucking her leisurely. The one thing about this position is that I can just about fuck forever. I would stroke in out of her for a few minutes and then I would rest. While I paused, I ran my fingernails down her spine, fondled a breast or tweaked a nipple, or caressed her stomach. All the while, small moans and whimpers were coming from Abby's sweet lips.

When I got close to cumming I reached up with my hand and put it on her shoulder. Using her shoulder, I pulled her back repeatedly on to my cock. By now, we had been fucking for about twenty minutes and I couldn't contain myself any longer. With a final shove, I buried my cock deep into her as my seed burst forth. As it did, I could feel the slick walls of her pussy contracting around me, milking me dry.

Afterwards, we lay together with her head on my chest, and her stomach pressed up against my side.

"What was that?" I asked. I'd felt a movement coming from her stomach.

"What?"

"That!" I said, feeling it again.

"Oh. Here, let me show you." Sitting up, she got into a cross-legged position. The sight was amazing. Her boobs were resting on her stomach, and were jutting outward slightly. Her hair was tangled, and needless to say, she had that fresh fucked look. It was such an intimate moment; it remains indelibly burned in my memory.

Taking my hand, she put it on her stomach. A few seconds later, I felt the twitch again. In the dim light, I could see her stomach take a little roll.

"She's hiccupping," she giggled. "She does it all the time."

Lying back down, we talked some about what it was like for her to be pregnant.

"I love being pregnant," she told me. "I hardly had any morning sickness. I've got the other usual symptoms, chronic heartburn, and I need to pee all the time, but I just totally love the feeling of having another life growing within me. I can't explain it any more than that. I love being pregnant."

After a while, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 5

The next three months passed in much the same way. I would travel some; sometimes she would join me for dinner. Sometimes after dinner, we made love, and sometimes we didn't. We weren't quite lovers but we were obviously more than friends. I guess the modern term would be friends with benefits. I knew I was in love with her. Hell, I knew I'd been in love with her since I first saw her on the couch with Ginger's head in her lap. I really wasn't sure how she felt about me. Part of me wanted to hold onto her as tightly as I could forever. Another part of me, the rational fifty-year-old part, said that I was a poor match for someone her age. I decided to let go of it. I was sure that once the baby was born, things would change between us. In the meantime, I was dragging out the acquisition so I could spend more time with her.

One evening about a week before her due date, when she was over for dinner, the conversation took a different turn.

"You've never asked me about my baby," she said simply.

"I guess I thought when you wanted to tell me about it you would. I didn't want to pry." I murmured.

"I feel like I have to tell you. It's important for me to know that you understand," she said, her eyes intently focusing on mine. I could see a look of apprehension and pleading in them.

"Sure." I was perplexed, but ready to listen.

"I was the office manager at a business here in town. The owner of the business started showering me with attention. Not the things you do" she smiled, "but expensive gifts, dinners at Pietro's, and flowers. He even got me a nice apartment in a gated community."

"I was stupid. I knew he was married, but I told myself that he loved me. He told me how unhappy he was in his marriage and I believed him. He never quite said it, but he let me think he wanted to divorce her and marry me."

"Like an amoral idiot, I soaked it up. I'm so embarrassed to tell you about this. I was so stupid. You are such a good man;" she said desperately. "I know you must not think much of this. Anyhow, I got pregnant. All the time he kept going on about how it would be in the future. I noticed that he hadn't left his wife. Finally, I directly asked him when he was leaving his wife. He told me that he wasn't leaving her, since she owned the business and that I was a silly little girl, and oh, by the way I was fired and the apartment lease was up and I had to get the hell out," she sobbed. Her face had gone blotchy, and she was starting to hiccough.

I went over to her and held her. "I'm so sorry. He sounds like a piece of dirt. I've met people like him. They're sociopaths. They can seem nice and charming, but they're really pathological liars incapable of love. You really can't blame yourself. Our hearts can make fools of us."

"Thanks. I wish I could forgive myself. I feel so bad for his wife," she moaned.

"I suppose I feel sorry for her too. Without knowing them though, I'd have to say that she know what's happening and for her own reasons is staying with him."

"Well, I was determined that I wasn't going to see that bastard again no matter what it took. I sold everything I had and moved into the motel. I'd been there for two months and my car was broken down, and I was running out of money. I was totally desperate," she continued, "and... and that's when I met you" she whispered.

Gently, I patted her on the back and told her that things were working out and that she was going to be OK. Eventually, she got herself back together and walked through the yard to her apartment over the garage.

The next afternoon, Abby didn't come home from work. I found a note from her stuck in with the mail.

Donald,

Thanks for everything you have done. You've been so good to me. I have to go now.

Love,

Abby

My brother's prophetic words rang in my ears. I hadn't been ready.

The next two weeks were miserable. Ginger and I moped about the house. I missed her. I missed her a lot. It got so bad, that I went up to the garage apartment and turned a light on. I suppose I just wanted to pretend that she was there. I pretty much quit cooking. I started living on microwave burritos and Chinese takeout. God, I thought I had been empty before! It was like losing Eileen all over again!