Donate Sperm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up on her and pressed my hard cock in to her belly as it took one of her round soft tits in my mouth. With her laying on her back her breasts spread so far apart that another breast could have fit in between them.

I was sucking one nipple and then the other one and Wanda was gasping and trying top push me down to where my cock could go in her pussy. I sucked her tits and nipple so long that Wanda gasped, "I want to feel you big cock in me. Please run your hard cock deep in my pussy and fuck me."

I said, "Dr. Johnson said we should have at least 10 minutes of foreplay",and kissed her long hard nipple again. I kissed on down her belly and tongue fucked her deep navel and then on down and licked her wet pussy lips. Wanda was gasping and hunching her pussy up as I licked all around her swollen lips without touching her clit. Wanda grabbed my head and pulled herself up in to almost a setting position and pulled my lips up to her clit. I locked my lip around it and flicked it with my tongue. I didn't have to suck her clit, she was gasping and rubbing her pussy all over my face. He pussy juices didn't taste a bit acid to me but was sweet and honey.

I moved back up on her bring her legs with me. He ass was high in the air when I suck my hard cock deep in her pussy. Wanda gasped like all the air had going out of her lungs and my eleven-inch cock traveled the length of her vagina.

I kneaded her soft tits roughly as I fucked in and out of her pussy. God was she every fucking me back and hadn't go into orgasm yet. Then I remember that her clit was being rubbed by my thick shaft each time I when in and out of her.

Wanda grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pushed my cock in her even deep and gasped, "Oh god am I very having a powerful orgasms. Oh James fuck my pussy."

She was milking my cock so tight as her orgasm built and built but I could help but cum in her even though it wasn't 3:10 yet. I pulled her ass up off the bed and when down in her deep and hard and filled her pussy to over flowing with my hot creamy cum.

Wanda screamed all the time I was filling her full of cum. "Oh god, oh yes, fuck my pussy."

When Wanda came down off her high and felt my cum dripping out of her pussy She gasped, "You shot you cum in me and it not 3:10. I what get pregnant today."

I said, "Don't worry I have and hour to build my sperm back up and deposit it in you pussy at exactly 3:10."

I had Wanda to get on her hands and knees. Wanda smile I got behind her and ran my still hard cock deep in her pussy and fucked away.

I took her soft round beasts in my hand and kneaded them while still fucking deep in her pussy. Wanda looked back at me and smiled and said, "You're a tit man aren't you?" I smile back and said, "I've fucked lot of girl and none have had breasts and round and soft as yours."

I fucked Wanda so long and kneaded her tit that she had another orgasm, which was almost as powerful as her first one. While she was gasping and panting she said, "I've been fucked by a lot of me including my husband and not have made me come more that one time in one fucking, God you cock feels so go going in and out of my wet hot pussy, fuck me James, fuck me hard and deep."

I fucked Wanda with her on top of me with her back to me. Wanda was almost setting up watching my big hard cock going in and out her pussy. When I got to tired to fuck up in her pussy she would move her ass up and down taking me in her as deep as she could. I again took her soft beasts in my hands and knead them, paying special attention to her long hard nipples.

Wanda gasped, "I want to have another orgasm before you shoot your cum in me and I can't with you fucking up in my pussy like this."

I said, "There is one position you are sure to cum in. Get of my cock and turn around."

Wanda struggled to get her pussy high enough for my long cock to come out of her pussy but she finally did. Wanda turned around and put a knee on each side of me. She was so weak for almost two hours of fucking she had top put her hand on the head board to raise her pussy high enough for me to go in her.

Wanda came down on my cock and I fucked up in her. I again pulled her down and took a breast in my mouth. I was sucking her nipple while pushing her pussy back and forth on my cock. I felt her clit rubbing against my pubic bone. She fucked me faster and started gasping, "Yes, OH Yes, I'm having one. Fuck me James, it feels so good to cum."

Wanda collapsed on top of me breathing hard. I said, "It's almost time for me to cum in you and get you pregnant. I think we should do it dogie so my sperm with got in your uterus. I'll pump it in good this time."

Wanda said, "Where do you think you cock head and been all this time. My cervix should be open where all your cum will go in my womb."

Wanda got on her hands and knees but she was so weak her arms gave way and her head was on the bed with her ass high in the air. I stood up and bent my knees and ran my cock straight down in her pussy. I fucked her until I know I could cum any time. I looked at my watch and I fucked down in her pussy. When the time was 3:08 I grabbed Wanda's hips and pull her ass even higher. I was a minute early when I fired way. I keep fucking her until I when soft inside her.

I almost crushed Wanda when I fell on top of for pure exhaustion. We were both breathing hard when Wanda gasped, "I don't have much hope of getting pregnant but I sure did enjoy the fucking you gave me."

I said, "You should get pregnant we did every thing right this time. I know your pussy juice tasted sweet when I ate your pussy." We finally got enough strength to get off the bed and get dressed.

When we were going down the elevator there was a couple on there with us. They both sniffed the air and smiled like, "We know what you two have been doing. You should have took a shower. "

It was three weeks later that I got a check in the mail for $10,000.00 so I knew that I had got Wanda pregnant.

Two days after that I got a call from Wanda and she seamed to be so happy. She said, " Can we meet at the Hilton ones in awhile we can enjoy ourselves instead of have to work so hard to get me pregnant."

Wanda and I meet at the Hilton at least once a week and some week three times until she got so big I couldn't fuck her.

Nine mouths after I got the check for ten thousand Anne called me and told me Wanda had a 9 pound 12 once boy that looked just like me and Wanda's husband too.

Anne said, "That's not the only reason I called you. My husband and I got a divorce and could you come to my apartment tonight?"

I fucked Anne for two month before we got married. I got Anne pregnant too and she had a boy that looked just like me too. A year later Anne had a girl that look like her. We had to beautiful kids. The only thing that worried us was why age would they start fucking.

Fifteen years later I was at a football game and had to go take a piss. They just had long metal trough with crushed ice in them that you pissed in. I looked beside me and there was a boy that looked just like me. I looked down at his penis. God he was a full nine inches soft. His head was almost touching the ice. As we zipped our jeans up I turned to him and said, "Is you last name Henry?" The boy said, "Yes, why did you ask?"

I said, "I know your daddy and you are hung just like him."