Done Deal

Story Info
Human and nonhuman fantasy.
829 words
2.92
13.3k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kingdom of Genovia, civilization contained humans and creatures such as goblins, minotaurs, and ogres. There they lived peacefully as this kingdom was known as the largest trading kingdom in the world. Like every kingdom, there were high, mid, and low class citizens. A young beautiful woman about 22 years named Tera, a daughter of the higher class nobles decided to stroll the central trading center alone today. Gorgeous looking girl, nice sized rack (great pair of D's), curvy waist, and long brown hair. Wore a strapless top showing a fairly noticeable cleavage and a blue knee high skirt.

Walking around, she was lured into looking at a ring from the famous jewelry shop. Suddenly, she felt a sack covering her head from behind and then it was lights out... Regaining consciousness, she finds herself hands tied in a cell having nothing left on her body but the cloth that wrapped her big breasts and small raggedy skirt that she had worn under the rest of her clothing.

A masculine Minotaur approached her cell starring her down and with a deep voice saying "Get up." She had no clue what was going on but obeyed for she knew she was helpless and avoid other matters. Opening the cell, "walk" he commanded making her go first and walking behind her. They reach a small room, pushing her shoulders down forcing her to sit on a metal chair.

The Minotaur walks into the room next to it and comes back with a syringe filled with a clear liquid. He walks over to Tera forcing the cloth that wrapped her breasts to go up and her tits to jiggle out. On the side of each breast, he injects the syringe making her squeal and close her eyes. In a matter of seconds, the Minotaur gives each of her breasts a giant lick with his huge tongue.

"That... Taste... Goooood..." Moaned the Minotaur. Tera looks down and sees that she has a white fluid dripping from her nipples and realized that the shot she received began to make her lactate. The Minotaur now knows he can sell the girl as a slave for even more money now that she can produce a non stop supply of milk. Of course now, being turned on and knowing his cock wouldn't fit into her human pussy, he began slobbering on her milk dripping breasts until he was satisfied. Licking each drip that came out and rubbed her pussy with his two big fingers. Tera could not help but moan in disgust defenselessly.

Shortly, Tera was thrown back into the cell she was in. She curled into a ball on the floor in terror of what may happen next. Gerbin, the minotaur's henchmen is a goblin that patrolled the cells. He could not resist staring at Tera as he walked by her cell. Her big brown tearing eyes looked at him, looking at her and admiring everything about her. "Tell you what gorgeous" the goblin proposed, "you let me have sex with you, and I'll set you free."

"Never." . Gerbin goes inside and releases her tied hands with a knife. "Follow me" Gerbin said as Tera followed before she was noticed by anyone else that her hands were free. Going down a floor level into a small room with a lamp and a bed. "You have sex with me right here, right now and you'll walk right out that gate home free."

"I don't know..." She then agreed because she knew it was probably better than what the Minotaur had waiting for her. "Won't I get pregnant?" "Different races can't mate." "Ok... How should we begin?" She was a first timer. Gerbin immediately pulls down her skirt and pulls off her top. Her tits flopped out and he gave them firm squeezes. Soon milk started to drip. He viscously licks both tits sipping every drip. Now undoing his trousers, he lays her down on the bed with her legs spread wide open and enters her pussy with his green oozing cock. Both his hands holding each side of her belly ramming his cock into her pussy. Her big tits jiggle as milk leaks out rapidly. She moans louder as she reaches orgasm.

Gerbin approaches orgasm as he grunts and releases his load of semen into her tight pussy. She lays in the while Gerbin puts his pants back on. "You are free to go." Gerbin leaves the rooms giving her milk covered tits a few last suckles before he leaves making her moan in pleasure a couple more times.

After returning home and a couple months later Tera noticed her belly had gotten a bit bigger but ignored it as she thought it could've been just some extra weight. A few more months pass and now it was obvious that she was pregnant. She gave birth to a muted half goblin baby. Tera is now in search for the man who did this to her...