Done Here Now Who? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep, she was married, and then had some kids, which I also found out later on; those grew up, moved out, and eventually she separated from her husband a couple of years ago.

Since he's never around, she gradually learned the lifestyle of the residents of this community, which was to pursue, do, and entertain a few... often too!

Do it for as long as it's good. If it isn't good, find someone new and enjoyable. It wasn't always sex, but a majority of these pursuits could be that in certain times!

She enjoyed me as her sampling and we would do it again. I was her prime specimen for that week or so. I was a few other women's as well. The other ladies of the neighborhood began, like Cornelia, to get in touch with my 'feelings' and me!

I offered lots more then we bargained for. I was there for several days of something more then I bargained for and that was many ladies' delight and pleasure. Cornelia let several others know of her pleasures that they could expect, if they were lucky!

Some were excited while others were on the cusp of subtle but euphoric experiences! They couldn't wait to feel... to experience... to entertain... to enjoy! I couldn't wait either.

This community outside of Daytona, I found out, was secretly called "Fallopian Falls". It took me a while to find out why, but Jan Henderson, my realtor explained why, later on.

12