Done Here Now Who? Ch. 05

Story Info
Conk and Jan finish off at her cabin.
4.9k words
4.52
30.3k
4
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan's heavy foot helped the two of us get up the coastline. She and I were anxious to get her out of those wet panties she had on. Me, I needed freedom as my cock was gaining ground inside of my shorts and developing a life of its own. This was too good to be true!

I wanted sex, pussy, tits, a little lip action, but I guess I wanted a horny woman and Jan wanted a horny man. Foreplay began earlier then expected. She already had pulled her skirt up so all of her thighs were exposed. That by itself said, "Do me, that's what I'm gonna be good for now" or something to that nature.

She and I were inexplicably a little hyperactive. I slid my left hand up between her thighs trying to be suave as I caressed them. I hoped that made her happy and hornier.

She was smiling and I noticed we were going faster so she was excited about being attended to physically. I easily could have raised her top up over her head and attended to her breasts too, however was that a little dangerous I wondered. Seeing that we were in her car, I didn't attempt it, although I've seen where people somehow can out right fuck another while driving.

So I decided to do the next best thing. I tried to conjure up my best impression of a scheming look, made sure she saw it, and then leaned in and began kissing her thighs. She spread them apart somehow; I don't know how she was able to drive too! I went in further but the steering wheel was in the way plus she was swerving a tad.

"Awww to bad that's not going to work, but its okay we're only ten minutes away."

We were five actually. I was slipping my hand into the crease of her crotch and felt her thick bush. She put her hand on mine and pushed it deeper into the middle between her thighs. I looked up at her.

"I think I should just eat you out. I'm assuming you've been eaten out before?"

"Sure I have, so let's find out how good you are at that honey. Are you able to get me dripping wet or is this a long slow boil?"

"Either way, I said, it's going to be good for you."

"Now be a good boy, she said and toy with it until we get there." She laughed at herself.

I did as she requested. She smiled, squiggled, and shifted in her seat. Occasionally, a weird look came on her face as if she was holding something back. I didn't ask what's going on. She was wet and so squishy though.

I wanted sex with this older woman. I wanted experience with this one, like the others. She wanted vitality and someone with energy.

"Here we are sweetheart as she slowed, then turned down a drive, went to another gravel drive covered by brush and trees. Finally, the grove of trees ended as we parked. I looked up and here was an immaculate looking place. Small and cozy, it was surrounded by nothing but a small yard and tall palm trees and a large bay out front. There wasn't a dock. It was a small beach front.

"Ready to please me and finish me off Conk" breaking the silence as we stepped out. "I'm ready for someone to please me and invigorate me so I can be renewed!"

I went up to her, swirled my fingers on her face, clasped her sides, hugged her, and said, "Let's go get invigorated."

"Mmmmmm ahhhh that sounds beautiful!"

Leading me to her front door there was a package marked 'URGENT'. "Huh, she wondered, what's this?"

"Don't know" I chimed in, "Couldn't tell ya."

"Ohhhh, hehehe, hehehe; I knowww what it is. Hehehe", as she giggled again. "Ahhh, she thought aloud, this is a very, very special day. How blessed can I be?"

She turned, looked at me, smiled a refreshingly awesome smile, and her eyes lit up like an electrical storm. They were incredible and bright!

"I'm feeling awesome Conk and I am even happier that you came to Florida, especially to Fallopian Falls, hehehehe!"

I couldn't resist not answering, "Oh hell Jan, everything has been so great; all of you have made me feel like a king here. A guy couldn't be as lucky as me. I think I could buy a place, if I could find work here."

You had to see the look on her face. It was as if her blood pressure sky-rocketed! She became thrilled at the concept. Her eyes went bonkers! Her face flushed too and she asked, "Do you really mean that, well hell Conk you know you're with the perfect woman today, don't you? Honey, I'm your realtor and I'm today's sex goddess and I sure hope you are as horny as I think you are!"

"Hahahahaha, of course you are my realtor. Can I be a little crude?" It was a rhetorical question. She nodded yes anyways. "I'm fucking hornier then all get out Jan and you look as delicious as a peach in season on a sunny summer day!"

We embraced at both of our little ways of expressing ourselves. Both of us when we embraced said simultaneously, "mmmmm or ahhhh." We were connected now and there wasn't any going back. We hadn't made it into the house yet but Jan took off her top anyways. I looked around as if to ask, "Don't we wanna wait until we get inside?" She knew that look and question rummaging around. "Its okay honey, no one's up here. I can tell from the driveway."

"Are you sure, as I stared at her tits, there aren't any other people up here?"

The lots were big enough that no one was on top of one another. There was a good distance between each cottage. Each cottage was separated by groves of trees and shrubbery for very nice privacy. It was so well planned out. There was a pathway to another and another, but they winded around so there wasn't a clear view of the next place. You could have sex almost down to the beach itself. However you took a risk of being seen unless you were putting on a show and many put on shows for the others off that street anyways.

"Conk, show me what you got. Let's finish what we started at the beach up the coastline, okay?"

Undoing her bra, her nipples were hard. I leaned and kissed them. She dropped the rest of her clothes to the wooden porch, standing naked as if we were in an x-rated movie. She removed everything I had on, except my sandals and I took those off. I felt a little uncomfy, but she took care of that.

"Here is this better?" She cupped my cock with her hands, but I got stiff and horny faster then expected. She giggled away. "Ooooooh, let's take care of that. Let's take care of your excitement. This situation Conk requires some nursing, hehehe."

I was too horny for a guy standing naked on the porch, in front of a naked woman on the same porch, and with a hard on. Her nipples were hard too but she had better control of herself and what to do. I would be okay, but not knowing the area, I was uncomfortable.

She opened the door, held my hand, I stared at her tubulars, and thought "Wow, what a great ass for how old? Oh my god let me bite that baby!" I laughed at myself for thinking that way but I didn't care.

"What's so funny honey?"

"Ohh nothing, I replied, I was looking at, well I was thinking how delic; I had several thought running through my mind at the same time so I couldn't complete a thought. Ummm, I'm trying to say that I could bite your ass and savor it as if it's a filet mignon."

Without skipping a beat she said, "With blue cheese over it" and giggled; she also added, "Make love to me will you and lets stop playing around!"

Looking at the incredible curvaceous body she had, she knew where my eyes started savoring her. It wasn't her face or her hair. It was of course her tits. I quickly looked over her shoulders, then zoomed in on her fabulous tits, downwards to her stomach, hips, ass, and let's not forget her thighs. She appreciated that, became the aggressor, pulled herself into me, cupped my cock, and caressed it several times. It started 'zinging' with excitement. It tingled and hardened too. She felt it grow and become stiff. Meanwhile, I stood there and was allowed to caress her tits for as long as I wanted, I thought.

She smiled the whole time. I did too. This was heaven and I asked her, "Am I in heaven? It sure feels like it."

Without thinking she said, "Yes it is baby and let's not forget it."

I ran my hands down her front carefully and as tenderly as possible. As I did, I watched them frolic left to right and downwards. Not being rough at all, my eyes closed temporarily because I loved the soft texture of her flat stomach. It seemed like she just put on a fresh layer of moisturizer on her stomach. She was smooth all over and she was pleasing to the touch.

My hands and her hands both danced and trotted back up the others backs, naturally pulling the other closer into each other. Watching her tits come closer and closer to my body was exhilarating and I lived for the moment that my chest touched her breasts. It came quickly, my eyes closed, I could feel them and as I felt them hit my chest, my eyes closed again and I smiled because she had such a wonderful loving nature about her plus I loved how her boobs felt against me.

We really didn't mumble a word. Maybe there was an "Mmmm" or an "ahhh" or an "ooohhh" here and there but other then that we didn't speak. The atmosphere was sexy! She was sexy. I hoped I was sexy and what we did was sexy.

Then she grabbed my hands from behind and led them downwards closer and closer past the small of her back and placed them on each of her tubular cheeks. God did she have a fine, fine ass! I opened my eyes, looked right into her face and we smiled.

She pinched my hands closed against her ass as if to say, "Squeeze me there."

"No problem, it's my pleasure", I thought and again I smiled. This time though as I did that, I began kissing her passionately.

Our hands grappled the other everywhere almost. Then she stopped, grabbed one arm, and almost ran to her bedroom. She had a canopy bed that was very cool. It was larger then life too.

She actually hopped on it and stretched out her arms inviting me in. Hell yes, what else was I going to do. I jumped aboard too and right up on top of her. My dick was fully charged and it scraped along her stomach as I hit her bed running. Landing obviously over her, it was point her way. She looked down at it and interpreted that as if it needed comfort which it did.

She tried to pull me closer but I was too far away, so she said whispering, "Come closer, closer, come one, closer" and she giggled. I knew soon enough she wanted it in her mouth. I didn't think she'd do that. I figured she wanted her hole plugged and pounded.

She sucked it in and slurped on it like juicy ice cream treat, slurping, and slurping away. I straddled over her mouth and then said, "May I lick yours?"

"Ahhhh, she said, be my guest. Of course, of course you can hehehe."

I pulled back, kissed her lips, went further down, kissed her beautiful tits, down further kissing her tummy, and then I spread her thighs apart, and dug my mouth into her aged cunt. It wasn't aged at all. It was as fresh, I thought, as a 25 year woman's pussy and hers was damn good! She smelled incredible and it was as fresh as corn off the stalk.

As quickly as I licked it, she moaned a very sweet and cute moan. That cute moaning and light-like high pitched moan turned into coo's and I thought to myself, "Fuck, man what a babe! What a freakin' babe!"

Her ass and thighs swiveled from side to side as I dug my tongue deep in her mysterious softness. Rocking left and rocking right, I wondered "Is it the right time? Should I wait for word or should I act like I already know when it's time?" I waited as she moaned and then she said, Oh God Conk, you do that so god damn good! I love it! I love how you're doing that with your tongue, mmmm! Keep digging in and twirling me like that!"

Well, she answered my question and I shoved it as deep and around as much as I could, but my tongue hurt however I continued until finally, yes thank god finally, she screamed out, "Okay that's good honey. Yes, that's awesome but I don't wanna cum this way, I want you to actually make love to me the traditional way!"

I knew what that meant; happily I pulled my stinging tongue out as her enzymes had kicked in on it, which meant she was horny and on the brink of orgasm.

I looked into her eyes and she was readily prepared for whatever. It was easy to tell. I held my dick in hand and hovered over and around the opening of her pussy lips. God she had some nice glistening lips. She was a treat and I'm glad I was given an opportunity to be the one who pleased her.

She looked with angst as I wondered, "Does she want me to go in and not goof around?"

She must have read my mind. "Let me feel it Conk. I have to feel you in me honey. I'm looking forward, Conk, to feeling you inside honey!"

I started slipping myself into her, but she was so greased up, I went in quicker then expected and I can't explain how she felt, but she was lubed big time. She was tighter then I expected but all's fair in love and war, right?

"Ohhh yeah, yeah honey; you feel so good, mmmmm."

She pushed up into me signaling she wanted this right away. "Ohh yes, yes Conk, mmmmm, ahhhh; it's been so, so long honey. Make me happy please."

I was horny of course too; the atmosphere was alluring, she was as sexy as any of them I had been with and the whole thing was great. I banged my realtor and friend. I didn't go at her too hard until she said, "You can do me better then that can't you?"

She giggled but quickly moaned as her physical predicament took over her emotions. I moaned or grunted too. My brain went into overdrive and I kept thinking "Hit it harder, hit it harder", meaning pound her harder and harder.

I didn't think I was hurting her at all. But slowly I was tearing up her joints. She groaned, moaned, or I'd hear a coo from her. Mainly though, I'd hear her scream out a groaning sound and that's when it hit me that maybe I was hurting her.

"Here, get on top, I said; command and do me instead baby."

"Oooohh, that sounds fun" as if she never did that! She went at me ferociously, screaming like a mad woman in a bar fight. She smiled some but she screamed and shouted with joyous pleasure even more.

God was she incredible. Her tits bounced up and down and left to right at the same time. There wasn't any consistency to them doing that. But her tits bouncing and going crazy like they were was a ting of beauty. The way they danced about was as if a new masterpiece was born to us. I wanted to watch them for hours dance and bolt over me!

I looked down at her tummy, which was flat, still had a jiggle to it and that was fun, but watching those tits dance and taunt me was the most incredible and enjoyable feature. Don't get me wrong, fucking Jan was as fun as it gets, but all the side venues such as watching her tits display themselves as they did was this journalist recognizes.

I wanted to cum so I asked like an ignoramus, "Ohh baby can I do anything else to get you there?" She was waiting for me.

"Ohh silly, I've been holding back for you; I'm letting loose honey okay?" She let loose and pounded her perfect physique rapidly down on me. Screaming like she did only got me hornier! I was so ready to cut loose. She screeched like never before. Her tits went everywhere like they had to hurt. Her head went back uncontrollably and she plummeted and I could feel and see a release flushing from inside. She gushed so hard it her juices quickly flowed down and out her glorious cavern. My dick exploded with satisfaction. I smiled and the two of us held onto the other for dear life. We pushed what was stored inside as hard as we could out at the other. Love or lust was accomplished while we grasped the other tightly. Feeling her softness and her tits especially on me was liberating.

Jan was an exquisite lover. I told her that. She thanked me and said something similar back to me. She rested on me and didn't move. I wanted to suck her tits. I felt like toying with her nipples. I wasn't done. Neither was she, but she wanted to fuck again and nothing else.

"Oh Conk, I loved how we did that."

"Jan sweetheart, how do you feel? Do you hurt at all? If we made love again, could you do that with the same enjoyable intensity?"

In a calm and soothing as well as reassuring tone Jan said, "Yes Conk dear, with some motivation, I could easily do it in a heart beat." She winked, smiled, and kissed my lips. I held her closely and caressed her backside, including her fine aged ass.

When I caressed her ass, I'd run my finger tip through the crack seeing if that got a rise out of her. It did and she'd giggle and then also say "Oooooh I like it when you do that."

"I sure hope there are many more of these. I sure like being on top too. Should we spend the night here and see how many of these sessions we can get in, hehehe."

She was so damn cute when she asked that. I wanted to kiss every ounce of her body. I didn't know where to begin. I didn't know if she was into it. I didn't move and she stayed on top of me as I continued to caress her body.

Quietly and softly I mentioned to her, "Jan you are one beautiful, sexy, awesome woman. I easily could make love with you just like we did over and over; and over." I didn't speak another word. She and I rolled off to the side's right after I spoke those words but we didn't move apart.

I could hear her breathing heavily and I felt her heart still pounding hard. I wondered was all this too much? I looked at her with a little concern.

"What's wrong honey" petting my chest and stomach. I told her nothing. "Something's bothering you." She saw the look of concern as she took a deep breath to calm herself.

"Nothing Jan, everything is fine, especially you in particular" and I looked into her and smiled lovingly. We kissed and hugged. I didn't get hard when my penis pushed against her frame. I wished it would have at that point. I was willing to have sex again.

"Jan? Are you up for making love again?"

"Hehehe, she giggled, Conk I think I'm up for making love to you any day of the week, any time of the day or night, and anytime you are willing. Is that a good answer?"

"God you turn me on. You are gorgeous and I'd make love to you and your sexy body too. You are the epitome of an incredibly beautiful babe!"

She hugged me tight, but stuck her hand between us grabbing my limpness at the same time. "Awww it's too bad it's like that, but let's go take a bath and I'll make it better. Grab a towel and we'll go to the lake and bath." She winked, hopped up, and grabbed a towel off her dresser and walked outside naked.

"Huh, naked outside" I thought. "What if someone sees us?"

Before she got outside she called to me, "Come on you're not a pussy are you? This is a pussy and as I walked out with my towel wrapped around my waist she was cupping her beautiful hairy vagina. I laughed my ass off at her bold attitude and pulled my towel off. "Yeah you're right that is a pussy and no I'm not! That's for damn sure"

When I pulled it off and saw her hairy 'ho-bang' I developed a slight erection and she queried why that was and smirked. Life was good. Life's been good the last 24 hours or so!

Not even Sunday and I'd been with 3 women. How can a man be so lucky? I wasn't even looking for it. It fell into my lap.

"I'm gonna take you out there and I hope this is gonna be the most erotic bath you'll ever take in your life because your going to get one helluva blow job or I'm going to be make love with you. Either way, doing so out there is going to be super.

I got even harder after listening to her spur me on. "Yep, I think I'm your servant now Jan, hahahaha!"

"That's going to be hard to disguise if you don't want anyone to see it."

"What do you mean by that? There's no one out here, is there?"

"Wellllll, I don't thinnnk there is." She laughed.

"Jan, I'm horny obviously, so may I suck on your nipples?"

She laughed ferociously and said "Sure you may, but only if you do that in the warm water. So we went down dropped our towel on the sand, and walked out until about just over our privates.

12