Done Here Now Who? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at hers and could see a hint of her hair showing, but she saw more of that on me because I was a little taller. "Ooooooh I like how you are peeking and how I can see that prince standing at attention; it is arousing Conk. Come here and let me lead you astray." She seemed refreshed.

Before I knew it, she went underneath the water and put her mouth on it and sucked it somehow without sucking in any water at all. She finally came up for air.

"How do you do that" I asked.

"Experience", she replied as if asking me a question. "Hehehe, yeah that's it I have experience." Truth is she never did it before and was being experimental. It worked briefly, but wasn't a practical way of giving me a good blow job.

"Here", and I walked closer to shore, now go ahead if you want. Instinctively she went down on her knees, her chest was above water and so was my cock and that was cool. She sucked me off in salt water but it was warm and so damn invigorating too. I was collapsing by the minute as she began sucking the energy from me. My knees actually weakened but regardless it was good. I couldn't understand why I felt that way. My knees almost buckled when she suck at my cock. The feeling was mind boggling. I couldn't stand on my own two feet. I braced myself by holding her shoulders. She was steady enough.

Then the art show began as I exploded all over her face, hair, and the top of her chest. I grunted and grunted. She smiled and complimented me for the reservoir I contained. I laughed at her wit and quickly tried to wash her hair out. She told me to not worry. It needed washing after all this anyway.

I got down and we pushed our way even closer to shore. With her boobs floating above the lake water, I kissed each inch of them. She smiled and her eyes closed occasionally.

It was quiet and no pontoon boats or any other watercrafts were on the lake fro some odd reason. I learned that no motor crafts were allowed on the lake. Oddly for a Saturday, there were no boats at all. That struck me as different.

The setting was picturesque and she was so attractive kneeling in the water and her boobs floating for me. After the water rested on them her nipples became noticeably hard. I touched them and had my way with them and that pleased her.

She got all the sexual attention she wanted. I got sex with a beautiful awesome woman.

She floated out on the lake as her hairy hotel waited for me to take up residence. Putting one hand underneath on her soft sexy ass, I put my face down in her twat and tried licking away. It didn't work out so we went in as far as we needed and she planted herself over my face practically sitting on me so I could eat her cunt out. God she the 'other white meat' and tasty too!

She cummed but not as big as when we were in the bedroom. She knew it and said, "It will be better later when we are back in bed, okay?"

From nowhere we heard clapping. We couldn't tell where it came from. Both of us ducked down so our bodies weren't able to be viewed. Then whistles were heard and Jan knew who it was. It was her niece Elizabeth. Liz was about 16 years younger but funny, nice looking and obnoxious. Liz heard about her aunt's antics. Now she has to see them first hand. She enjoyed it and with her newly purchased digital camera, recorded it all. She walked out but in the buff herself.

I looked at her with my jaw to the sand underneath and in awe of one incredible figure. She had tits that and curves that mocked anyone else's body. But what she didn't have was charisma or charm. It turned me off although I kept thinking "Okay, I'd fuck it!"

Liz was quite a ways a way still and Jan said, "So would she be good in bed do you think?" She knew what I wondered but the answer wasn't what she thought she'd hear.

"Nah, maybe, but she doesn't have the skill and talent or the beauty you have." Good comeback, huh?

It worked well on her. Although seeing Liz close up didn't help my cause, I got through it.

"So can I make this interesting", Liz asked us.

"Ohhh Liz you are so cute. I absolutely love your body. It's so sexy and why aren't up there right with someone now? Don't you have some married man today or is he coming shortly?" There didn't seem to be any love loss between those two.

"Conk stop ogling her, she's a typical tramp. I guarantee you she won't show any real love or respect that I've show you sweetheart."

She was right as far as I knew. Jan showed me great love and respect. Things were going sour except one thing, my cock. It turned heads up again. I stood there admiring quickly all the fine young but mature details of Liz shapely perky fit body. She had luxurious wavy brown hair and perfect lips. Her tits were perfectly rounded and would fill out a bra to any man's delight. Going south, one couldn't ask for finer hips, pelvis, and legs; all aspects were impeccable.

"I see the Captain knows when to stand at attention." I wondered what she was talking about but Jan caught on and joined in Liz's joke. I was caught naked at turned on. I blushed, walked out of the water, grabbed my towel, and looked at two sexy naked women staring and smiling at my faux pas.

"It was nice to meet you Liz, take care, and have a great day." I walked up to the cabin.

They talked a while; Jan took the cameral from Liz and came up. Liz went back to her place and we saw a Mercedes drive up and a younger guy get out who was even younger then her.

"I'm so, so sorry about all of that Conk, I am dearly sorry that happened."

"It's okay, I replied and quickly rebounded, let's watch that can we?"

So sitting on her couch the two of us watched it. We had lots of fun and snuggled while watching it. Naked still, we switched it off, touched one another for a while but the peaceful nature of the late afternoon sun and shadows easily put us to sleep arm in arm.

She fell asleep first while I sat and adored her naked beauty. Soon after, I fell asleep too.

12