Donk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donk laughed along with his buddies then continued. "The mom is really getting into it and between the screams of her daughter and the mom's moans I am really getting turned on. So I grab the mom by her hair and pull my cock out of her daughter's pussy and tell her to start sucking. I didn't think she would but she latched on to my cock like it was her last meal!"

The guys waited for Donk to continue once more.

"So the mom is sucking like crazy and the daughter is begging me to continue fucking her and I burst out laughing at the two of them fighting over my cock."

"You are one lucky man!" said one of the players.

"I know it bud!" said Donk.

As he finished dressing Donk smirked and wondered what his fellow hockey players would say if they knew he had just described what had happened last night with his mom and sister. And yes he agreed with them he is definitely a very, very lucky man!

12