Donkey Boy William Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet William Sanders, porn star extraordinaire.
4.5k words
4.29
36k
30

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: Many of the characters that appear in this story were first introduced in "14 Inch James - Undercover Cop" as well as "Big Jim and Little Tim."

*****

William Sanders strutted out into his backyard and prepared for his afternoon workout. The first thing he did was to remove his robe, and he basked in the warmth of the sun, standing naked and proud for a brief moment before heading over to his workout bench. William used to wear speedos when he lifted weights, but after a few weeks he decided to ditch the garment and work out in the nude. It felt liberating to be able to do so. You see, for the first time in his life William had a backyard, and he was very proud of it. It came with the modest bungalow he had recently purchased in the seaside community of Venice, not too far from Hollywood, where he worked. The first few times William worked out naked he was a little self-conscious, partly because he saw it as a guilty pleasure, but mainly because he sensed that someone was spying on him. By the second week, however, William no longer cared if he was being watched. For starters, the chance that someone might be spying on him added just enough titillation to the workout to provide extra motivation because, like all body-builders, William was a narcissist at heart. He loved showing off. And why shouldn't he?

William was tall, six foot three, and he weighed 210 pounds, almost all of which was well-toned muscle. William found time to lift weights just about every day. It was his consuming passion. A standard procedure in weightlifting is to do ten repetitions with a certain weight and then increase the weight, but William thought otherwise. Better to lift fifty pounds twenty times, he reasoned, than one hundred pounds ten times. His method resulted in more tone and less bulk, which was his objective. The end result was that William probably wouldn't win a bodybuilding contest, but he was built well enough to compete. Now, if the bodybuilding contest involved nudity, it would be an entirely different matter, for in that regard William had few peers.

This is as good a time as any to talk about William's cock; it was enormous. When fully erect it stretched out to twelve inches. But even when flaccid it made for delightful eye-candy. It was cylindrical in shape and hung straight down, much like a salami hanging in a delicatessen, and even in its softest state it was just short of nine inches. When aroused, his penis would pump up like a balloon, increasing first in width before lengthening. Once reaching maximum stiffness his cock would jut out and protrude downward in an unwieldy manner towards the ground at a forty-five-degree angle. In many ways his boner resembled that of a horse, not just in a size comparison, but also by the shape and characteristics that defined his erection. This did not go unnoticed.

A singular feature about William's penis was that his cockhead was shaped like a tiny globe and was partially covered by the skin of his shaft so that only a small part of the cockhead was visible. It might have been due to a botched circumcision, or perhaps the weight of his shaft was so immense that it caused the skin to droop down. But regardless, it was quite becoming, if only for the surprise factor. A tiny little orb would peer out to tease and tantalize the viewer, otherwise lost in wonderment at an extraordinarily attractive and extremely large sex-organ that was attached to a buffed body that looked like it could have been made out of granite and sculptured by Michelangelo. Factoring in his handsome face, perpetual smile, laid-back charm, and glistening, dark skin, William was the complete package.

William came to Los Angeles hoping to find a job doing stunt work, but almost every person in the industry that he met suggested he do porn. William was in need of money so he reluctantly agreed. He ended up interviewing for two jobs, one straight and one gay, but the gay porn role offered the most money, so that's the one William chose. While he was predominantly heterosexual, he was ambivalent towards homo sex. William didn't really care whose lips it was that was fondling his cock, as long as it was being pleasured, and in time he accepted that a hole was a hole, and besides, the end justified the means, the end being a good income and increasing notoriety.

William began his career inauspiciously, doing nude posing and flexing for soft-core photo and video shoots. They were meant to be DVD filler for full length videos, but the viewers, the connoisseurs, took note of him, and certain internet blogs and forums began showing an interest, and why not? A tall and handsome, muscular, African-American male with a massive dong - what's not to like?

After several nude posing and flexing jobs William took it to the next level, and the nude posing this time ended with William facing the camera and jerking off. There are people in the gay porn industry that would never forget the day that William first spilled his seed on camera. It was a big deal, it was momentous, for many a blogger had already decried the fact that this gorgeously exquisite penis never delivered the goods, so-to-speak, and they now felt vindicated, as if William had been listening to them. It was assumed that his fully erect penis would be a show-stopper, based on the way it hung down when he was doing his posing and flexing, and once William began stroking it and had it stick out to a ruler's length all doubt was removed. Watching his face get lost in ecstasy, watching his powerful arm vigorously pump his tool, seeing his muscles tense up as semen began to spurt out of his tiny cock head...well, let's just say that it surprised no one when a gay-themed internet porn site voted it as the most erotic scene of the year.

With his profile elevated, William's prior work was shopped and bought throughout the industry. It was not long before William was offered roles that required sex. His initial reaction was to decline, because he still harbored dreams of being a stunt man and thought that gay porn might be a career killer, but eventually the money got too good to turn down.

Many men can get instant erections, but for William it was a process. At first glance it was hard to tell when the process began. His hanging penis would first thicken before stretching out further towards the ground, almost reaching his knees. And then slowly, very slowly, it would begin to harden and, as it did, it began to jut out. But right when it seemed that his boner would turn in an upward direction, it froze and ended up sticking straight out. Gravity did the rest, and a forty-five angle, about halfway between perpendicular and horizontal, was the final result. Another endearing characteristic was that at around the mid-shaft point his erect penis began to tilt slightly downward, and his tiny orbital cock-head would end up virtually facing the ground.

William had an agent, but he wasn't beholden to any studio or producer. He was a free agent and in hot demand. He had so many job offers that he could pick and choose, but they all required fucking and sucking. William however, while not objecting to the sex scenes, still liked to flex and pose, and continued with his soft-core work when time permitted. But the money differential was great, and William got so used to the money that he became almost exclusively a hard-core sex actor.

William got offers to work in straight porn, which he once did, but oddly enough he found it preferable to work with men. The females were all divas; bitchy and demanding, always complaining about something, while the gay men he worked with were content to simply worship his penis and treat him as if he was a God. King William, they called him. It became his moniker.

William became a mainstay in the porn business. Many a young man had a poster of naked William hanging on his bedroom wall. His nude body was all over the Internet. The most common image was of him standing naked and facing the camera, with his massive arms in a flexed position and his huge, cylindrical shaped penis dangling down ominously between his legs. He wore a smile in the photo that suggested he might be available, and this perhaps was his greatest attribute.

The job offers kept pouring in but, inevitably, the scripts got kinkier, the sex got weirder, and William began looking for an exit strategy. He would have loved a return to the soft-core arena, where his nudity could be exploited, but William was in too deep to return to his past, and his only defense was to pick and choose his jobs carefully. Fucking and sucking yes, but no pissing, no rough stuff, no bondage, and no sadomasochist craziness. And another thing; William was good for two orgasms a day. In fact, it was written into his contract; no more than two cum shots. William didn't have an indefinite supply of semen, and two orgasms wore him out. If someone wanted him to pose naked then William was good to go all day, but by limiting himself to two orgasms, William hoped to do less sex and more nudity, which was his true love.

He was fortunate that he was able to compartmentalize his work, for in his private life William was predominantly, but not exclusively, hetero. Not surprisingly, he had his pick of many a woman, and he sampled most of them. He preferred his women to be either young or old - under twenty or over thirty. The young girls treated his cock like a play-toy, which gave him infinite pleasure, while the more mature women knew a good thing when they saw it and were overly enthusiastic and receptive, uncertain perhaps of how much longer they'd be able to attract a man of William's caliber.

Within a year William had saved enough money for a down payment on his Venice bungalow. Still only twenty-four, he was at the peak of his physical attributes, which were continually enhanced by a vigorous weightlifting regimen.

****

William lay down on the low bench, positioning his legs on either side. His penis flopped innocently to the left, resting on his inner thigh. A soft, warm breeze wreaked havoc on his concentration, stimulating his cock and making it tingle. William was enjoying a rare day-off and he had not yet had an orgasm. Stirred by the breeze, he was suddenly feeling randy and very conscious of his neglected penis. Planning to focus on his upper body today, William reached up and grabbed hold of the exercise bar and did a few pumps, trying to jump-start his body and his mind, but his mind was elsewhere. Sexually aroused, the thought that he was being watched had also returned.

William rose from the bench and walked over towards the fence that separated his yard from that of his neighbor. If he was being spied upon, this was the most likely location. He looked over the fence and saw a woman in a bikini who was lying down on a lounge chair, reading a magazine. What made the situation appear odd was that there were two young men massaging her feet, and both men were naked.

"Hey, neighbor," William called out. The woman looked up and replied in kind.

"Have you been peeping on me," he asked? The woman rose from her lounger and walked over towards the fence. William's first thought was that she had nice boobs, and his cock had an anxious moment or two before settling down.

"Well, I might have...a little," she answered, blushing slightly, wearing a sheepish grin, "but you have to admit that the view is too good to pass up. After all, I'm only human."

"Oh, I don't mind," said William, in a friendly, reassuring way. "I'm just glad it's you...I mean, if it had to be someone."

"Are you naked right now," she asked? Olivia stood on her tiptoes, trying to peer over the fence in order to see for herself.

"Well...uh, yes, I am," William replied, suddenly glancing down at his long, exposed organ, which fluttered between his legs like a ripened sausage.

The woman smiled. "Look, I hope I'm not being too forward, "but I'd like to watch you work-out...if you don't mind, that is. There's something about a man lifting weights that's really...I don't know...really stimulating, I guess."

"I understand," William said. "Sure, come on over. I don't mind." Actually, William loved having an audience because, as previously noted, all body-builders are narcissists. His penis began to tingle again.

"Can I bring my boys," Olivia asked, motioning to the two young, naked men who were still kneeling by the lounge chair?

"I wouldn't have it any other way," William answered. And before Olivia knew what hit her, William reached over, lifted her up, and simply hoisted her over the fence. And just like that, Olivia came face-to-face with the body and the cock that launched a million masturbation fantasies.

William motioned for Olivia's boys to come over, and he lifted them too over the fence. By doing so, their naked penises almost made contact with William's chin, and seeing that, Olivia got weak-kneed and briefly thought that she might have an orgasm there and then. After all, she was a Donkey girl, and this was shaping up to be a real-life Donkey scenario.

William and Olivia walked towards his exercise bench with the two young boys following a few paces behind. Trying not to appear too obvious, Olivia kept casting furtive glances at his impressive manhood.

"I've been thinking about working out," Olivia said, "maybe I can learn something from you."

"If you don't mind my saying, "replied William, "you have wonderful breasts..."

"Thank you."

"...But you need to keep them firm," he continued. "If you lift weights you can prevent them from sagging when you get older."

"Really?"

"Here, let me show you." Before long Olivia had allowed William to remove her bikini top. She offered no resistance when he began to fondle her large breasts. Standing behind her as he did, Olivia could feel his penis making contact with her backside. It was bouncing, she noted to herself with satisfaction.

"You see, boys," William said to Olivia's young charges as he cupped his hands under her breasts, "her boobs are very firm. We aim to keep them that way."

With his guidance, Olivia took two small weights in her arms and lifted them over her head and out to the side. She repeated it a few times, acutely aware that William's hands remained positioned on her hips. How she wished she had eyes in the back of her head, the better to see the impact that this was having on his penis.

"This is fantastic," Olivia smiled, "but we came her to watch you lift." William lay down on the bench and proceeded to do a few repetitions. Olivia knelt down by his side and placed her hand on his stomach. She noticed that his cock had begun to swell and enlarge and, perhaps because of his prone position, it stuck upwardly and outwardly, his cock-head facing in the direction of his feet.

"I can feel your stomach muscles working when you do those lifts," she said, pretending to ignore the obvious, which was that William was starting to get a boner.

"That's right. The goal of body-building is to build up all your muscles so they are in harmony with each other."

"All your muscles," Olivia asked, teasingly? William nodded in the affirmative.

"Even the penis muscle?" Olivia's hand began to creep down towards the object of her desire. William smiled and made no attempt to dissuade her, so Olivia reached down and began to gently stroke his massive organ. With a little effort on her part William's member kept getting bigger and bigger.

"Yikes," she exclaimed, "you've got a whopper! Doesn't he, boys?'' Olivia wagged William's cock back and forth, showing it to her naked young companions as if it were a trophy. The state of their own penises suggested that they were equally enamored with William.

Olivia took her free hand and placed on William's upper chest. He continued to lift weights over his head, despite the distraction of Olivia's penis petting, which was having a definite impact. Olivia was good at what she did, and managed to bring out the full twelve inches. She exerted enough pressure and held his cock in a way so that it was sticking straight up in the air, and this caused enough resistance for William's stimulation to reach all the way down to the base of his shaft. Olivia kept changing her speed, her rotation, her movement, all designed to heighten William's arousal. William began to groan an all-too-familiar groan, and Olivia sensed that an eruption was imminent.

William kept moaning, kept lifting, but an eruption was not forthcoming. Surprised, Olivia escalated her efforts, now using her oral skills, licking his shaft from top to bottom with her tongue. She pulled down the skin that was covering his cock head and began to smother it with affection, using both her tongue, her lips and her mouth for maximum impact, all while she kept stroking his cock from its base.

The minutes passed, and Olivia's hand began to tire. Finally, without saying a word, she stood up and removed her bikini bottom. She was already moist down there, and she used her fingers to generate a little extra lubrication before settling down atop of William's enormous cock. Olivia found a comfortable position and a comfortable rhythm, and she began riding him hard. William's cock was reaching her in places that were rarely penetrated, and Olivia began to shudder with pleasure.

After a few minutes William let go of the weights, placed his arms around Olivia's back and stood up. His penis never left her vagina as he did so. Now he removed it and Olivia marveled at it size, its shape, and its coloring. The top half of his cock was a much lighter shade than the bottom half. His cock-head still appeared to be cartoon sized while the remainder of his cock loomed larger than life. It was an odd dichotomy, but an alluring one. It was mesmerizing, and Olivia couldn't look away.

William placed Olivia on her hands and knees and began to pound her from behind. William crouched up and, almost standing upright, he began to penetrate her from above, at an angle not usually experienced, and this is what did it for Olivia, this is what took her over the edge. Before she knew it she was awash in ecstasy, screaming and yelping in delight. William kept pumping and showed no sign of slowing down. Olivia thought that she had died and gone to heaven.

Finally, William roared that he was about to cum and he stood up and began to jerk his meat as fast and furiously as he could. Olivia braced herself for what would surely be a tsunami of semen. William groaned, changed his jerking motion, and a small spurt of sperm shot out and landed a few inches away. William kept jerking, but other than that one shot, no liquid white stuff was forthcoming. After a few more seconds of manipulation, and more forceful coaxing, a stream of semen spilled out and rolled down the length of his massive shaft. More sperm collected on his hand. William kept stroking but his semen output was finished.

****

William and Olivia rested on the grass beside the workout bench. Two erect penises faced them.

"Your boys are very well behaved," he observed.

"I trained them well," she replied.

"What are their names?"

"One's Paulie, the other is...I forget. I just call them Huey and Dewey."

William smiled. "I like that. But what about their..."

"Their boners?"

"Yeah, what about their boners?"

"They won't do anything without my say-so," Olivia said, with pride.

"But they've been so well-behaved. Maybe we should reward them." Ordinarily William might not have been so forward, but he liked Olivia, and he liked the fact that she had two well-trained sex slaves, or whatever they were. And the boys were kind of cute, not to mention aroused, which William took as a compliment. Besides, William was feeling randy today.

Olivia watched with delight, fascinated at what came next. William went down on all fours while Huey, or maybe it was Dewey, thrust his cock inside his butt-hole. The other boy was lying in front of William, who was giving him the best blowjob he could. Seeing that he had a lot of practice at it, Dewey (or Huey) soon shot out wads of creamy, sticky white stuff, which William lapped up as best he could. Soon thereafter the other penis pulled out and emptied its contents all over William's back. Sated, Huey and Dewey stood up and resumed their prior positions.

12