Donkey Boy William Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While William and the boys were busy pleasuring themselves, Olivia did some quick analytics. William was a real find. Physically speaking, he was gold; handsome, personable, and built like a brick house, but that penis, that beautifully shaped, twelve-inch monster, ramped it up another notch. The businesswoman inside of her took over, and she was imagining William as the star of a Donkey Production video. The positives were obvious, and the negatives - long time to orgasm, small semen output - were manageable. Hell, he didn't even have to cum. His naked body, working in tandem with the impeccable Donkey scripts and casting, could be the start of something big. She was already thinking of possible scenarios to put him in, and it was getting her moist again.

Was William straight? Was he gay, bi? It didn't matter. He could any of those or he could be all of those. He exuded sexuality, and that's what appealed to Olivia. Everything else could be dealt with. Intrigued, she had to find out more. Imagine her shock when she discovered that he was King William, whose fame and notoriety had already reached into the upper echelon of Donkey Productions, and imagine his shock when he discovered that she was part of a new porn production company that broke the mold on the typical, standard sex film. William had not heard of Donkey Productions, so they went inside and logged on to William's desktop computer.

William sat naked on the chair while Olivia sat on his lap. His penis rubbed against her butt cheek, and she could tell that it was being stimulated by what he was watching. Scenes from Firehose, a Donkey Productions video shoot from earlier in the summer, were available for viewing on the company's website, and Olivia began showing him some the scenes. She also kept her mind on the state of William's penis, eager to learn which scene or scenes aroused him the most.

"That's me, wearing a wig," she said, as the swimming pool scene unfolded, the one where Olivia massaged James' cock with her big boobs. William's penis reacted favorably, and Olivia smiled.

"I've never been so jealous of another man's penis in all my life as I am right now."

"I don't know," said Olivia, reaching playfully for William's cock. What are you, thirteen inches?"

"Uh, twelve, I think," he said modestly.

"Twelve, whatever. Okay, so maybe James is a little bigger than you, but so what? Cock size isn't everything."

"That's not what I meant," he said. "I'm jealous because you're giving him a boob job."

Olivia really did think she had taken a trip to heaven. "I guess we have something to look forward to in the future."

"To the future," he proposed.

The next scene she showed him was the one where James and Dan had a torrid twosome in the prison shower, James soaping Dan's penis until he orgasmed, followed by the two of them jerking off while standing over a young woman.

"Could you see yourself being one of those two guys," she asked.

"Could I," he exclaimed? "I am one of those two guys. I mean, that's me. That's what I do." William suddenly had to shift his position in the chair, as his penis needed more space. He was definitely turned-on. Olivia suggested that they sit down on the adjacent couch.

Olivia called Huey and Dewey to come over, and one began to lick Olivia's pussy while the other gave William head. Olivia and William held hands, like lovers, while they were being serviced. Olivia remained focused on William's cock as it was being fellated. She had already experienced a massive and satisfying orgasm, and while she wouldn't object to another one, business was business, and she wanted to watch intently in order to gauge William's reaction at having a man's lips wrapped around his genitalia. So far, so good.

It wasn't quick, but about fifteen minutes later William announced that an ejaculation was on its way, and another modest amount of sperm spilled out. So he was good for two orgasms in just a little over an hour, she noted. Maybe he needed to eat more yogurt to increase the semen output, but that was a matter for another day. Olivia played her trump card.

"I don't know how much you usually make, but I guarantee you that we can match it, and better it." Olivia was gently fondling his spent penis as they spoke, figuring that it wouldn't hurt her case.

"That's nice."

"And not only that," she said, "but our scenarios are probably more erotic than what you're used to. What I showed you was just the tip of the iceberg. And wait until you see the women we have." Olivia was already thinking about pairing him with Yanka, who was already under contract. She and William could be the porn version of Hepburn and Tracy, Cary Grant and Grace Kelly, and the like.

"You sold me," William said. "I'll do it. And If I like it, then perhaps I'll do more. Four thousand dollars for a week's work is good enough for me, especially since you're my neighbor."

"That's what neighbors are for," Olivia happily concurred.

"But I want to see the script."

"Oh William. My sweet, dear, hunk of a man. Do you think I'd let anything bad happen to your marvelous cock? You can trust me."

"I do, but..."

"Look, I'll talk with my partners. You'll have to meet them and I'll arrange for an audition."

"An audition?"

"Not a real audition. I mean, you got the job, but...well, you'll see. It's more like an intimate interview. Just trust me. After the audition I guarantee that you'll fall in love with us and what we're trying to do, and you'll agree to anything we come up with."

"It sounds promising," William answered. "Until the audition, then.

12