Donkey Boy William Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy, unexpectedly, resumed tugging on William's cock, her hand firmly placed at the top of his shaft, right beneath the miniature head. "My God," she exclaimed, "this big thing is so thick I can barely get my fingers around it."

Monica was about to remind Mandy that the purpose of the exercise was to watch William's masturbation technique, but she reckoned that they had seen enough to know that he was the real deal, so why not allow her a little fun. When a girl needs to jerk some meat sometimes you just have to let her get on with it.

Mandy kept jerking and William realized that this was the new endgame. Masturbation time was over. Mandy was applying pressure in all the right places, and his lower body began to spasm. Uh...uh...yeah...getting close...I'm getting close!"

Mandy looked up and smiled at him. She was deciding whether or not to suck on it, but the decision was made for her. William began to pant and his bulging leg muscles tensed. "That's it...I'm gone...oh yeah...oh yeah...I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming...get ready...AAAHHHH!"

Mandy kept jerking, not releasing her hold when semen began to erupt from his tiny globe. Four measureable spurts spilled out before it turned into a dribble, and it dribbled for quite a while. Olivia especially took notice. This was a bigger sperm spillage than the one she coaxed out of him the other day, so maybe that low semen output really was due to excessive sexual activity, just as she had thought at the time.

Mandy didn't let up until she was certain that he was completely drained. Erring on the side of caution, she jerked even harder once the dribbles ceased, not wanting to release her grip. William's liquid love juice flowed slowly down Mandy's hand, like lava, before hanging in the air, waiting to loosen and separate and fall to the ground, which it eventually did, like a sperm ballet. But William's heavy breathing had slowed down, his body turned limp and he purred with satisfaction. He was done.

Mandy had gotten it all out. Her hand was covered in white, sticky sperm and she proudly held it up for everyone to see. She was also delighted when she saw that her gym shorts had been on the receiving end of a dollop of his output. She stood up and went back to join the other women, but not before giving his spent shaft a quick squeeze with her fingers. The ladies applauded.

Mandy brought her hand to her nose. "Anyone else want to smell his cum?"

"William," Monica asked, "have you ever licked cum off of a woman's hand?" Knowing that actions spoke loudest, he went over to Mandy, and greedily slurped it up with his tongue and then, for good measure, placed Mandy's sticky fingers into his mouth.

Not bad," he said. "A little salty, but not bad."

Monica knew they had found their Donkey Boy, for this had been the real test.

William wasn't quite done; it was time to add an exclamation point to the proceedings, so he grabbed hold of his spent shaft, flicked it towards the ladies, and the few drops of semen that had remained on his cock-head flew into the air and landed at the feet of his astonished and appreciate audience.

****

The lights burned bright deep into the evening at Donkey headquarters.

"I talked to Roland," Monica said, "and he brings up an interesting point. The name, King William, is so associated with gay porn that he thinks we should come up with another name for him. You know, a new direction, a new name."

"Big Bill," said Jane.

"Why not just use William," suggested Olivia.

"Big Bill."

Mandy had an observation. "Did you notice that his cock has like a joint or something, I don't know, like a hinge, right in the middle of the shaft, like a divider? It kind of looks like two cocks that have been attached as one."

"And your point," asked Olivia?"

"My point is that I've seen that before. In my younger days I used to go horseback riding, and sometimes I'd crouch down to check out the horse's penis, and his thing had the same joint in the middle of it, just like William...know what else, it also had the same discoloration. William has a horse's cock. Let's call him..."

"Big Bill."

"I got an idea...wait, what did you say, Jane?"

"Big fucking Bill; how many times do I have to say it? He's Big Bill."

After a momentary pause, Monica said, "that's settled, I guess."

"Big Bill," Olivia repeated. "It has a nice ring to it."

"Listen up, we need to focus. He's only giving us one week, five days. You think we tried him out; he's trying us out. He only committed for one week of work, so we have to do a good job or he'll bolt. We're starting the week after next, so we have less than two weeks to come up with some good stuff. It has to be spectacular. Jane, we're counting on you."

"Don't worry Moni. It will be spectacular!"

"Variety, Jane. I want variety. And Mandy, I want you to work with her. And work together; sometimes collaboration is good. You have half an idea, Jane has another half, and together you got a scene. And I want you to mix it up; you know, some homo, some hetero, some sick stuff, femdom, masturbation...I want it all. Let's not get predictable."

Monica continued. "I've been thinking about this for two days, and I think the best way to do it is to write ten separate scenes. We'll shoot one in the morning and one in the afternoon. They can all be independent of each other, but I'm thinking about using the same set of players for all the scenes. It will give it some continuity. They should all end up being around thirty minutes when we're finished. People will be able to download them individually from the website. Olivia has an idea about that too."

"Well, I just thought that why not create a customized video on demand for people. Let them order whatever scenes they want to be included on the disc."

"I ran it by Roland and he likes it too," Monica said. "He's usually got a good pulse on that sort of stuff."

"Am I writing on the idea that we'll be using the health spa?"

"Yes, I talked with Pete and told him?"


"Told him?"

"Well, dammit, this is his business too, you know. He complains that it costs him money to close the spa for a week, but I told him that he could open it at night. And it's not like we won't be paying him rent...Jesus Christ, he double-dips, triple-dips, you name it."

"Moni, we need the health spa," Jane implored. "Big Bill needs to be in a health spa. You give me a locker room, communal shower, swimming pool, sauna, and an exercise room, and I'll write you War and Peace."

"I have no doubt about that, Jane. You have a sick mind. That's why we love you so much. But we should know soon. Pete's on his way."

A fetching young lady accompanied Pete when he finally showed up. "Hey everyone, this is Liz."

"High y'all," she said, in a deep, husky voice.

"She's from Arkansas, in case you couldn't tell. Liz wants to be a star. Lucky for her, she gets to start at the top. Honey, these ladies make the best sex films on the planet."

"Well, I do like to give head," Liz replied.

"And she is fucking good at it too," Pete blurted out."

"Sit down, will you Pete," instructed Monica, sternly. "Nobody likes a showoff. So you conned this young lady into giving you a blowjob. You must be very proud of yourself."

"You see that," Pete said, talking to Liz. "That's why I'm divorced," before adding, "but we're still friends...and business partners too."

"It's no con," answered Liz. "I love giving blowjobs. And I am damn good at it! People tell me that I could get a dead man hard."

"How old are you," asked Monica?

"Twenty-one."

Monica sighed. "Ah, twenty-one, that's a good age."

"And I got two more new recruits for you too," Pete said. "You give me shit and I come up with the actresses, and damn good ones too."

"I know, Sunny and Penny, right?"

"Damn right, and those two will steal the picture. To hell with your muscle-bound faggot, these girls are unbelievable."

Monica scrolled through her cell phone, stopping when she found the photo Pete had sent her. Two nubile girls in bikinis. She handed it to Olivia.

"Jesus, how old are they?"

"Eighteen; I've got photocopies of their driver licenses."

"Eighteen going on sixteen, maybe," replied Olivia

"Pete, nobody is questioning you," Monica said, "but we need the spa; I mean, we really need it."

"You can have it."

"What, that's it? No fight, no argument?"

"Why bother, you're gonna get it anyway, you always do. Now ordinarily, as you know, I'd take payment out in trade, but I've got all I can handle right now, so you just avoided having to take a ride on the Pete-train.

"I'm glad that's settled," Monica said. "Liz, you're okay doing porn?"

"I do it every day of my life," she quipped, "but, seriously, I'm looking forward to it."

"Did he tell you that this is a different type of porn?"

"Porn is porn, ain't it? Pete said I'd probably have to give a blowjob or two. Hell, that ain't work, that's fun."

"What Monica is getting at, in her own weird way," explained Pete, "is that you're gonna have to strip down and show them the goods."

"Oh I can do that," she said, reaching up behind her neck and undoing her halter top, which fell down to reveal her breasts."

"See, I told you," Pete said, proudly. "Look at those tits! Is she perfect or what?"

"Why don't you take a cold shower," said Olivia, "and leave us alone. This is business."

"Hey, what the fuck? I'm business," was his rebuttal.

Liz's breasts were quite nice. Extremely firm, they stuck out prominently. In a different era, they would have been called bullet-breasts. Removing her dress, she did a pirouette for the ladies. She was a little on the plump side, but not overly so. Her hips were wide, which is what made her look plump, so overall it wasn't troubling. Her butt was shapely, with just enough fat to lure rather than repel, and removing her panties allowed everyone to see a trim, small mound of pubic hair guarding the entrance to her private region. She also had long, straight brown hair that extended down her back, halfway down to her waist. It was parted on the side, in a man's style, and it was quite becoming. A cherubic, round face completed the picture.

"Not bad," said Jane, nodding in approval. Not seeing Liz as a threat, Jane was pleased. Whether she'd still feel that way at the end of the porn shoot was another matter.

"So how many times did you have to fuck Pete," asked Olivia?

"I haven't fucked him yet; blowjob only. I mean, I was ready to fuck him, but all he wanted was a blowjob."

"What?"

"You're slipping, Pete," Monica said. "Once upon a time, Liz, he would have fucked you silly, but you know, he's not getting any younger."

"Hey!"

"But he really is doing us a huge favor by letting us use the health club...and, uh...are you all thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh no," warned Olivia. "I've seen that look before. She's had too much wine."

"And I no what's coming next," warned Jane.

"Come on ladies," Monica said, by way of response. "Time to start acting like Donkey Girls."

Before Pete knew what hit him Monica and Jane grabbed Pete's arms, and in the struggle they all fell to the ground. Olivia came over and lowered her knee on to his chest, pinning him to the ground and limiting his mobility. Mandy began removing his trousers, and once Liz saw what was happening, she helped Mandy. Within seconds Pete was naked from the waist down.

"What do you say, Liz? Wanna take a ride on the Pete-train, as he calls it?" Loud laughter erupted.

Pete didn't protest, but even if he had it would have been difficult to hear, for Liz had quickly deposited herself on top of his face. No stranger to what he was supposed to do next, Pete inserted his tongue inside her vagina and began to lick it for all he was worth.

Pete's cock began to twitch. "Someone should give him a helping hand," said Monica.

"I ain't touching that thing," replied Jane. "Who knows where it's been?"

Monica knelt down. "Remember me," she cooed? Pete's penis quickly began to respond to Monica's touch, stiffening quickly as she wiggled it around with her fingers. "See, he still remembers me," she exclaimed.

Before long Liz slid down and dropped her kitty on to Pete's rigid dong.

"Her butt looks a lot sexier when she's riding a cock," observed Olivia. "Nice tan line too. I'm sold. Okay Liz, you're hired."

But Liz wasn't paying attention. Pete had nine inches of man-meat plowing her, and the things it was doing to her took precedence over conversation.

Pete was a horn-dog and it didn't take much to get him to orgasm, so there wasn't a long wait for Pete to cum. But not before he left Liz whimpering in satisfaction.

"See, she can act too," Olivia exclaimed. "Nobody's that good, especially Pete. Uh, there's just one thing."

"Liz, in porn it all comes down to the money shot," said Monica, picking up on Olivia's comment. "You got to pull the cock out so people can watch it squirt."

"I can do that," Liz commented. "But this was just practice. Pete's got a big one so I wanted to feel it all the way through to the end."

Jane giggled. "She's new, she'll learn. Liz, Pete's got nine inches. In our business that's below average."

"Hey," interrupted Pete, angrily. "Nine inches ain't nothing to sneeze at. You recruit freaks. Your gay-boy William is a freak. I'm a real man with a real cock. William has a conversation piece, that's all."

"Yeah, maybe," agreed Olivia, "but it's one hell of a really, really big conversation piece."

"You mean they come bigger than Pete? Hell, do I have to pay you or are you going to pay me?"

Monica could tell that Liz was putting them on. She liked her attitude. Later, once they were dressed, and more wine was consumed they began to talk about casting.

"We got Sunny and Penny, plus Liz. That's three."

"Moni, we're taking them sight unseen?"

"Yes, sometimes you have to have faith, and I have faith in Pete. He hasn't fucked up yet. But," she added, "it's on you. They better not disappoint."

"Yeah, yeah," he said.

"We got Yanka," said Monica. "Jane, we have to have at least one solo scene with Yanka and William...I mean, Big Bill. That's a huge takeaway. The two of them together will be historic. I want her to use her full repertoire on him. And speaking of Yanka, she has a friend. Her name is Sydney," I think."

"Her name?"

"Sydney is a woman. Yanka says she's sluttier than anyone."

"Coming from her," Jane laughed, "that saying something."

"Sydney is an Amazon," said Monica. She's over six feet tall, but she's not large. I met her briefly. She's young too, eighteen or nineteen, and has a very nice body, and she's a dominatrix in training."

"I know the cunt you're talking about," said Pete. "She is fucking tall, but she ain't no beauty. Still, I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. She's like to punish men."

"See, she's our girl. That's perfect. Okay, so that's four new faces, plus Yanka."

"Is that enough for ten scenes," asked Mandy?"

"I think so" Monica replied, "because I think the continuity angle is important. The scenes aren't going to be connected, but using the same pool of actors will bind the scenes together. There is strength in a union, so-to-speak. The sum will be greater than the parts, or however that saying goes. You know what I mean."

"I can also get Jacky," Pete said. "You remember her?"

"Jacky...interesting," said Monica. "William said he likes mature woman," so she might fit in."

"I know something about Jacky that you don't."

"You probably know a lot of things about Jacky that I don't."

"Very funny. Did you know that Jacky's addicted to gay porn?"

"What?"

"No, really. She subscribes to about ten websites. I mentioned King William to her yesterday and she almost fainted. She said that she masturbates while fantasizing about him. She said that if I didn't let her work with him then she'd be very angry."

"And you said...what?

"I played it cool. I told her I'd ask but that I couldn't promise anything."

"What you're really saying, Petey-boy, is that she didn't come across with the goods. Am I right?"

"Aw, you ladies."

"I am right, aren't I?" Jane beamed with pleasure.

"What about men," asked Olivia? "Big Bill is good but he can't carry ten scenes by himself."

"Of course not. We'll use Dan, naturally...oh my God...James. I wonder if we could get James. Him and William together...wow."

"You always were a sucker for a clash of the titans angle, right?"

"Think about it, we can have them measure off against each other..."

"And maybe they can butt-fuck each other too," suggested Jane.

"Yes, but is James available?"

"I'll call him," said Mandy. "Maybe I can persuade him. He owes me a favor."

"Really, a favor? We know so little about you, Mandy."

"In that case, James is as good as gold, so we're up to three men," said Olivia. "What about little Timmy?"

"He's out of his league," snorted Pete.

"Is he? He's engaged to Yanka, you know."

"What! What the fuck? When the hell did this happen?"

"Oh you didn't know," said Mandy? "It came out of nowhere. He went on a date with her..."

"I know, I told him where to take her."

"...And they went back to her house..."

"Oh no, I warned him not to go there. That's where she keeps her devices."

"Well, as Tim told me, and to borrow Monica's phrase, she did her full repertoire on him; I mean, the whole works, he said."

"Poor Tim,' mused Monica."

"Yeah, he said that she did things to his cock that men shouldn't have done to them. And then, after all that, she made him beat off."

Pete laughed. "Dumb ass. He fell for that?"

"Don't be cruel. Timmy likes to beat off. He probably didn't mind."

"Maybe," Pete replied, "but after receiving the full repertoire he should gave gotten more than a meat beater."

"All I know," said Mandy, "is that Tim said he had the best orgasm of his life. He said he went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night and was so turned-on that he beat his meat again. In the morning he took a shower and was so wired that he had to beat off another time. So as he put it..." Mandy did her best imitation of Tim's voice. "I went to a jewelry store in Beverly Hills and bought a twenty-thousand-dollar ring."

"So they're fucking engaged." Pete whistled. "Do your parents know?"

"They're still out of town, but Tim just bought a place in the Hollywood Hills. That will be their love shack. He's got, I think, ten million in the bank, so he doesn't care what our parents think. He said that if he and Yanka are still together in one year then they'll set a wedding date, but either way, she gets to keep the ring."

"Two words," Pete said. "Pre-nup."

"It won't come to that. They'll eventually get bored with each other and move one."

"If she knows that Tim's got ten million then she ain't moving on. She'll cling to him like..."

"I'm telling you, it won't come to that."

Pete mulled it over. "Now that I think about it, it's not such a bad deal. Yanka charges a thousand a night. If he spends twenty nights with her in the next twelve months, the ring will pay for itself."

"Oh Pete," said Monica, disgustedly, "leave it to you to put it in the crudest terms."

"Hey, I speak the truth, that's all."

Mandy continued with her story. "This is the best part. I asked him why he wanted to marry her, and he said he was going places in life and he needed a trophy girlfriend."

"Well," said Monica, "she's certainly is that. But what about...uh..."

"I know what you're thinking. But he's a player and she's a player. Timmy told me that he gets aroused by watching her perform with other men and, besides, he fucks around too."

"He ain't no player," said Pete. "He's a player wannabe."

"Really," questioned Monica? "There are a lot of rich men out there who like getting spanked by someone who's wearing shiny wear, and Yanka chose Tim, so he must have something on the ball."