Donkey Boy William Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she's keeping her apartment, so she can still, uh, entertain clients."

"Don't give up the night job," laughed Jane, "but good for them."

"Well, we have a lot of work to do. Jane, you and Mandy get busy, and keep me in the loop." Smiling, Monica turned to Pete. "If you're not too threatened by working with William, we might find something for you to do. You can never have too many men who like getting a prostate massage."

"With Penny and Sunny on the set...trust me, I won't be far away."

"We get it."

"And Jo, remember her? She might want in."

"Whatever, we'll talk again. It's getting late. One more thing before we call it a night," said Monica. "Didn't you once say that you got some studs at the club who like showing off their junk?"

"We got lots of them. Why?"

"Well, I'm thinking about a large group scene. We might need some naked extras. If you have to promise them more than that, tell them we might let them jerk off. And if you got some female members who look good in a short skirt...we might have room for them too."

Who knew what lurked in Monica's devious mind? With any luck they'd all find out.