Donkey Boy William Ch. 03

Story Info
Big Bill starts earning his salary.
6.7k words
4.63
17.8k
10

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James arrived early on the first day of shooting. Jo; sassy Jo, who fucked her way into the manager's position at the spa, let him in. James and Jo weren't strangers; in fact, she had appeared in Big Jim and Little Tim, Donkey Productions most recent full-length video, and she even had a scene with James. Pete told her to arrive early and hang around in case they needed her help, hinting that another acting job might be available were she interested. She was. Ordinarily Jo might have followed James to the locker area and ogled his naked body, but she had too many other things to do.

Jane and Mandy were standing outside the entrance to the locker room, and it was smiles and hugs all around. The entire Donkey family was delighted to get James for another gig. Aside from the fact that they all genuinely liked him, the two videos he appeared in happened to be their most profitable ones, from his breakout performance in Firehose, to his title role as 'Big Jim'. James had proven to be bankable, and in this business you're only as good as your latest box office numbers. Monica always worried about oversaturation, and she figured there was a chance that audiences would tire of seeing him, but based on website traffic, Monica didn't think it was anytime soon. Besides, William would be the star of this next production, and in fact, he might be the only stud around not intimidated by working with James, who packed a fourteen-inch boner that got hard at the drop of a hat. Moreover, he could shoot frequently, and for distance too. Having William and James together, along with Dan, a bevy of sexy babes, and who knows what else, could take the porn industry by storm. Monica felt that this might be their breakout video.

Mandy was once again clad in tight-fitting gym shorts, but James scarcely noticed, for Jane had on an extremely short dress, which took precedence over everything. It was a rich shade of white, with blue polka dots. The dress barely stretched down to cover the bottom of her panty-clad butt cheeks, but it was an elegant and sleek number, and it hugged her body in all the right places. It was easy to forget how shapely Jane's butt was, not to mention her perky breasts, because they tended to get overshadowed by her long, luscious legs and inviting thighs. Her new outfit was a far cry from the retro 60's mini-dresses she had been wearing, which were loose fitting and constructed, it seemed, for the sole purpose of providing James voyeuristic pleasure. He hoped that the updated fashion style would continue to offer more of the same. After all, Jane without the potential for panty peeks just wasn't Jane. Anyone familiar with James' previous films knew that Jane plus miniskirt equals James losing control. Jane, and only Jane, had the key to unlock the sexual fetishes and perversions that lay deep inside him.

Jane smiled when she saw his all-to-predictable reaction to her wardrobe choice, which was the formation of a huge bulge in his crotch region. It was reassuring to know that she still had a hold on the big fella.

James quickly hurried past the ladies and went inside to undress. With Jane's short dress still on his mind, he removed his undershorts and a full erection sprung out. He had a sudden urge to pee so he went off to use the urinal. It's not easy peeing with a boner, and the urine spurted out slowly in dribs and drabs until his erection subsided, after which the floodgates opened up. But by then James was a Mister Softie, and his large genitalia swayed gently as he returned to the changing area.

The long awaited, so-called clash of the titans was about to occur. William, with Olivia in tow, entered the locker room while James was at the urinal. Olivia watched as William stripped down. She playfully grabbed his junk.

"Didn't you get enough of this the other day," he asked? Olivia smiled in remembrance.

William had just returned from Hawaii, where he spent a week working on a gay-porn-in-paradise themed video. Oddly enough, and probably not by coincidence, he was growing weary of working solely with men. He longed for the presence of females. He couldn't get the Donkey experience out of his mind. Something about getting a hand-job in front of a bunch of attractive, clothed women tends to do that.

A porn shoot on location in a tropical climate always attracts hangers-on, and it can quickly resemble a gypsy camp, so William had access to plenty of women. But then he never had a problem scoring pussy, so the situation wasn't too advantageous. Better to work with them in front of the camera, he thought. No sooner had he arrived in Hawaii than he began counting down the days to finishing. His next job would be the Donkey one, and he was anxious to see what they had planned for him. William sent an email to Olivia, telling her that he was arriving home on Friday evening and that he'd be working out on Saturday, so feel free to stop by and say hello.

No sooner had William sat down on his exercise bench then he heard Olivia calling to him from the fence that separated the yards.

"Lift me up," she said. By the time he got to the fence he saw that she was topless, so he reached over, grabbed her under the arms, and lifted her over the fence to his side of the yard. She clung to his body as she lowered down, making sure that there was some incidental penis contact.

They devoured each other like animals. A long kiss, hands all over each other, and finally, Olivia had him lay down on the exercise bench, right where she wanted him. His cock was sticking up in the air, bent at a slight angle; it was firm and pulsating.

"I need a long, good fuck," she exclaimed. "If I give you a blowjob first, how long before you get hard again?"

William shrugged. "I'd say right away."

"What I'm getting at is whether I should have you shoot a load of cum before fucking me. Your cock looks like it's ready to pop."

William broke out in a big smile. "Too much talking," he said. "Come here."

Olivia offered her boobs to William's tongue, and he hungrily locked on to them. He lay back on the exercise table and Olivia smothered him with her vagina. He licked and licked until she was dripping wet and his face was smeared with her love juices.

"Fuck me, now," she demanded, the blowjob having been forgotten about.

William pumped her full of iron as best he could, and his best was not only pretty damn good; it was close to an out-of-this-world experience. Olivia had several orgasms, and was so lost in ecstasy that she was trance-like, only snapping out of it when William announced his imminent orgasm.

"Pull out," she panted. "I want to see sperm," and William obeyed, splashing her abdomen with a healthy dose of his seed. They both admired the small puddle of his essence that had coagulated on her belly. They lay on the grass together arm in arm and basked in the afterglow of shared satisfaction.

"Where are the boys," he asked," breaking the silence.

"Huey and Dewey? Oh, they're around somewhere. The last time I saw them they were inside watching one of your videos. They're probably doing horrible things to each other by now."

William took a deep breath. "You know, it's not my place to pass judgment, but you got to be careful. If the wrong people find out, it could cause trouble for you."

"Why? They're eighteen."

"No way."

"William Sanders, do you think I would corrupt the morals of underage boys?"

"Yes, I do," he said, and they both laughed.

"I wonder," he said, "do the other ladies know about this side of you?"

Olivia smiled demurely.

"Why don't we have the boys come over," he said. "I'm feeling frisky."

"You wouldn't be trying to steal them away from me, now that you know they're eighteen?"

"No, of course not," he said. "I just want to rock your world, and you won't believe the things I can come up with that we can do to each other."

****

Olivia left the locker room and William was standing alone when James returned. They sized each other up, like two gunslingers, warily gazing at each other's package.

"You must be James," William said, extending a hand. He could tell from the size of his flaccid penis that James had a huge one. "They say you got fourteen inches." For the first time in his life William was feeling a bit inadequate.

"Don't believe the hype," was James' modest response. "I'm big, but everyone here is big. Besides, you don't look too shabby yourself in that department." James marveled at William's physique. And his penis was pretty fucking big too. It might even be bigger than his. There's no science to determine how many inches a soft cock will grow when it gets erect, but William's gave the impression that the sky was the limit. James was strictly heterosexual, although he didn't mind the homo stuff that Donkey Productions put him through. It was tolerable, but only because attractive women were involved. Without them, forget it. James never considered having a homosexual affair in his private life. But damn, William was hot. Pleasuring William by sucking on his cock, or maybe even doing something else, seemed more feasible than James ever had imagined. And who knows? They were working together on a sex video. Obviously some homo activity would take place, and knowing how Monica thought, he was certain she would pair them off. James had one rule on the set, which was no butt fucking; he was okay with oral, but drew the line at anything else. However, he actually thought that he could make an exception for William. James felt a stirring in his loins.

William didn't know what to make of James, whose penis began to stiffen while they were making small talk. Rather quickly too. It was sticking straight up at about a forty-five degree angle. William had no doubt that it was fourteen inches, but what was up with the timing? James knew that he was basically straight, didn't he? But the uncertainty didn't stop William from admiring James' package. His penis was regal and elegant, his erection taking the form of a classic, textbook version, whereas William always referred to his own, odd-looking thing as a hillbilly pecker, a country boy's hillbilly pecker.

Dan came into the locker room. In his defense, he saw two naked men in close proximity, and one with a very firm, very boned-up penis. "Holy Jesus," he said. "I didn't realize you were getting it on. I'll come back, sorry."

"Dan, what the fuck?"

"Hey man, you're the one with the hard-on."

"Come on Hammer, I always have a hard-on. You know that."

"It's true," said William. "We weren't doing anything."

William was extremely impressed with Dan's penis. Even when it was soft it was a thing of beauty. His shaft was long and thin in the middle, slightly expanding in width as it neared his cockhead, which was extremely large, giving his cock the appearance of a mushroom. When fully hard, Dan's pee hole enlarged too. As a result, and with a little imagination, his cockhead resembled a hammerhead shark, hence the nickname of Hammerhead.

The crew had since entered the locker room, closely followed by Monica and Mandy. They paid the naked men scant attention; they were preparing to set up the first scene.

"Have you guys gotten a script," asked William? "I haven't seen anything." Dan and James snickered.

"We have found," James said, "that things works better around here when we don't know in advance what's going to happen."

"Yeah," agreed Dan, "if we did, we might walk out."

"That, plus the element of surprise, seems to get a reaction out of us that they prefer."

"And they do voiceovers, so our dialogue is usually edited out. We just treat it like real life and say whatever comes to us."

Jane entered the room and sauntered over to the men.

"God damn," she exclaimed, grinning broadly, "three hung penises, just the way I like it," which was followed by, "holy shit," in reference to James' boner. "I knew you were a fucking homo! I knew it!"

William guffawed. "If only life were that simple. It takes more than a boner to be gay."

"I'm not buying it. I got stuff to do; otherwise I'd stay and watch, 'cause I got a feeling there's going to be some sore butt-holes around here before too long. You going all the way this time, Jimmy-boy?"

"We're not going through this again, are we? I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. If you can get your mother to fuck me then I'll let William butt fuck me. How's that?"

"Why, is Jane's mother hot?"

"What do you think? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"In that case," William said, "I want to fuck her too."

"What, you want to fuck a fifty-year old woman? You're sick!"

"You might be right," James said. "Okay, how about a blowjob? I got a hand-job last time...Wait, I know. I want a blowjob from your mother, and I also want to do a scene with her; a threesome with William."

"Jane's mother gave you a hand-job? Damn, count me in."

"Jimmy-boy, as much as I'd like to see Big Bill's meat poking your innards, I don't think it so." And she turned to leave.

"Why not? You're the script master. You can work something in."

Exasperated, Jane walked away, but not before her movement offered a tiny, quick glimpse of undergarment, maybe. It was a borderline sighting, because it happened so quickly, but James preferred to think that he saw panty. "Damn," he said, fondling his massive erection. Dan too got aroused from Jane's temptation, and his cock began to unfurl. An erect Dan was an erotic sight to behold. His boner formed an arc-like shape; it curved, with the bottom half sticking up at an angle and the top half bent forward in a loop, giving even more prominence to his hammerhead pee hole. What a handsome cock, William thought, impressed. Dan maxed out at eleven inches, but its girth made it seem larger.

William was starting to feel a little uneasy. James' was bigger and Dan's was cuter. This was unchartered water for William Sanders.

"If you ever wanted to do gay porn I could get you a job. They're always looking for studs like you."

"I've had offers," said Dan, "but it's not my thing,"

"Too bad, you have an extremely nice looking cock. One of the best I have ever seen...I'm not hitting on you. I'm saying it as an objective observer. I've seen hundreds of cocks, I have an educated eye, and yours is at the top of the list."

"Dan's boning Jane, you know," said James.

"I didn't know that. Wow, Dan...But I guess I'm not surprised. Jane's a cock connoisseur, so why shouldn't she go for the best. She's your lady, huh?"

"I wouldn't go that far," replied Dan. "We fuck and then I go home. We don't really date or have a real relationship; it's just sex. That cunt is in-fucking-satiable!"

"I'd kill to be in Dan's shoes," said James.

"I thought you had a serious girlfriend?"

"Kristy? I did, but we broke up recently. I'm a free agent now."

"I wonder what's taking so long," James wondered? There was a lot of commotion down at the other end of the locker room, but they didn't seem to be ready.

"I heard someone didn't show," said Dan, "and they're waiting for them."

Monica was agitated. She had received a call from Jacky. Something came up, she was running late and she could be there in about two hours. Monica told her not to bother, but if she wanted to do a heavy number with her idol, King William, be here tomorrow at seven-thirty sharp.

Monica huddled with the other Donkey Girls. The morning scene called for three men and two women. Liz was one of the women, but they needed Jacky. She was playing a journalist who enters the men's locker room to interview athletes. The hook was that she worked for a LBGT newspaper, and her assignment was to inquire about homosexuality in the locker room, seeing that there was a healthy dose of naked men always sauntering about. Jackie was a sharp-talking lady of about forty who must have been a stunner in her younger days. Time had been kind to her face, which still looked beautiful, but a small layer of fat had lodged around her midriff. But she still turned on a lot of guys. She was well off and bored; perfect fodder for a Donkey recruit. To date she had one credit to her name, in the aforementioned Big Jim and Little Tim, wielding a strap-on dildo like a lethal weapon. She was good, and her one and only scene was still hugely popular on the website, so Monica was willing to cut her some slack.

"Should I go get Jo," asked Olivia?"

"I don't know," Monica replied. "I don't think she's right for the part, and it has dialogue. The reporter has to carry the scene. There's no way Jo could learn it on the fly, and we're already running late."

"See," said Jane, "this is what I get for bringing William along slowly. I wanted to put a big hurt on him on day one, you know, just to let him know who's boss around here. But you said we should go easy on him and let him grow into the role."

To give William a chance to relax and feel comfortable about working with them, today's scenes were fairly tame. At least by Donkey standards

"I hate to say it, but the only person who can play that part, other than Jacky, is me." Jane took a deep breath. "Okay, I hope you appreciate the sacrifices I do for the team."

"Are you sure? It's gonna get pretty intense."

"I know Moni, but I'll take one for the team. Let's do it."

"Bullshit, I don't believe you," said Olivia. "You just want to fuck William, admit it."

Jane responded with a wry grin, but said not a word.

Monica came over to the naked men. Liz was with her. She had on a white blouse and a short brown skirt. The top three buttons on her blouse were undone, so she was showing a lot of boob.

"We're starting in five minutes." Gesturing at William and James, she said, "you guys go down there. Dan, you're not working in this first scene, so just relax. Liz, you too; why don't you two hang out and get to know each other."

"I like that," Liz cooed.

"The pleasure is all mine," replied Dan, a little too excitedly, his penis waving up and down in a mock salute. Liz had made a good impression on the Hammer.

"Liz, button your blouse, and don't mess up your hair. Dan, if I have to put a chastity device on you, I will. In other words, save it for the camera. Okay?"

"I'll be right with you," William said. "I have to get something from my locker."

William was now overcome by anxiety. He hadn't felt this way since his very first day on a porn set. He wanted to live up to the expectations, but he lost some of his swagger. It was James and Dan; they were experienced pros and he was the new guy. He'd have to prove himself, all over again, and so he felt pressure. Even worse, his cock was retreating, and he wondered if he'd even be able to get it up. Had he not brought a Viagra pill with him he probably would never have thought about taking it, but he did have one with him, for he had a premonition that this might happen. He now retrieved it from his locker and swallowed it.

"Remember, "Monica said, "you'll be responding to Jane's lead. But first, both of you, go take a cold shower."

"C'mon, why?"

"Two reasons," she said. "One, you're supposed to have just come out of the shower when you meet Jane, and second, I want you to be soft when the scene begins. No boners; so make that water as cold as possible."

"Did you see that, we're working with Jane," said James, shivering under the cold water. "I am so fucking obsessed with her...this ought to be good."

The scene began with Jane and Liz standing outside the locker room door, debating whether to barge in unannounced. But of course they do, Liz heading to the shower while Jane walked down an aisle that had lockers on both sides. The cameras stayed with Jane.

Monica called the men out. James and William walked towards their lockers, drying themselves off with a towel. Passing a towel bin, they tossed their towels and walked buck naked down the aisle. A scene that begs for slow motion, thought Monica. That was a 'takeaway' in her business, a singular moment that would resonate with audiences and become memorable. There were cameras at both ends of the aisle and a third camera hovered nearby for whatever Monica needed.

12