Donkey Boy William Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane and the boys strike a deal. New players join the scene.
8.3k words
4.71
15.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane greeted the two men dressed in a silk bathrobe that went halfway down to her knees, and a glass of wine in her hand.

"Nice place you got," said William.

"The wages of sin. It's your big dicks that put the roof over my head. You guys wanna drink?"

"Just a beer for me," James said. "I'm driving."

"What, you never head of Uber?" Jane turned to William. "What about you, Billy boy?"

"You got scotch?"

Two drinks later they had gotten around to Jane's problem.

"I'm telling you, I don't give a fuck about Dan, but for him to move on, from me? And make it so obvious? The guy's got no class. Look, I've broken up with a lot of guys in my life, but I always did the dumping. And now he dumps me for that...that hillbilly? I don't care how good she sucks cock. Nobody dumps me."

"Well, she does have nice tits," said James.

"Yeah, but Dan's not a tit man. He's a...how do I say this? He's a penis man."

"What," the two men uttered in unison?

"No, no, no, I don't mean he's a fag, but Dan is in love with his cock. All he needs is a place to stick it. The more someone loves his cock, like Liz, the more receptive he is. ."

William cleared his throat.

"Except me. Sure, I love his cock, but he doesn't know that."

This time it was James who cleared his throat.

"Okay, okay, so it's no secret that I love his fucking cock. Big fucking deal. So what? Nobody dumps me."

"I have learned the hard way," commiserated William, "that relationships based mainly on sex never last."

"I'll drink to that." And they all did.

"What's the deal with your mother," asked James?"

Jane reached for her phone, and it was plain to see that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"It's six-fifteen. My mother is coming over seven-thirty. You guys want something to eat?"

"We grabbed a burger on the way over," said James. "We're good."

"And the plan," asked William?

"I'm still working on it. Just follow my lead. I'll think of something."

"Trust me, she will think of something," said James, talking to William.

"I can trick my mother; that's easy, but fucking...are you sure? Do you really want to fuck my mother? James, I know you're a perv, but..."

"That's exactly what I said," interjected William. "Nothing personal, but a fifty-year-old pussy just doesn't do it for me."

"Jimmy, look; a hand-job? I'm one hundred percent certain I can deliver. A blowjob I'm eighty percent certain. But a fuck...I don't know."

James thought it over. "I'd settle for a blowjob. But it has to be a real blowjob. I want her mouth on my cock the whole time, not just a little sucking and then a hand job to finish me off. And she has to make me cum."

"Yeah, like that would be hard."

William laughed. Where do I fit in," he asked? "I didn't come all the way over here just to watch."

"Oh don't worry, you fit in. It takes two to Tango."

"I don't get it."

James translated. "What Jane means is that you and I have to butt-fuck each other, while she watches. The original deal was her mother had to fuck me, but I think a blowjob will be good enough."

"And I'm going to film it too...just for my own private pleasure," she added, in response to William's frown.

"Wait, you mean that if I get a blowjob from her mom I have to..."

Jane interrupted. "Hey, you guys wanna smoke a joint?"

William smiled. "There's so much about you we don't know."

James was drug-tested at work, but marijuana was no longer on the list of banned substances. He may not have smoked in many years, but he was game. William and dope were on a first name basis, so the three of them sat down on the floor in a small circle. Jane's robe was fairly secure, but every now and again her golden triangle would emerge as she shifted her position, and when she leaned forward to pass the joint her boobs would briefly flash. James could feel a stirring in his loins. James lusted after Jane like no other woman. The marijuana high only intensified his desire for her. While driving over here he had confessed to William that he was in love with Jane, which is when William first used the phrase about relationships based on sex not lasting.

"It's not about sex," James protested, but then, after a pause, he owned up. "Okay, it's about sex."

"See? Then it won't last, so don't go around saying you're in love with her. Besides, you've already had plenty of sex with her. What's the problem?"

James had to admit that he didn't know the answer. And now, sitting on the floor smoking a joint - or joints, because Jane just lit another one, mesmerized by her golden mound of Venus, James now realized what the problem was. He was jealous. Jane clearly preferred fucking Dan to himself. Sure, Dan was probably better at it, but James was improving, his confidence had gone way up, and he thought he had given Jane a pretty good fucking the few times they had fornicated. Ultimately though, all James really wanted was to be Jane's stable boy, her fuck toy, to do whatever she pleased to him. Now more than ever, seeing this his long relationship with Kristie had ended. But that would be Jane's call, not his.

William began squirming. He felt antsy, and he finally stood up. "I don't mean to freak you out or anything," he announced, "but whenever I smoke weed I feel like taking off my clothes."

"Don't let me stop you," said Jane, and she watched with interest as William's flaccid penis flopped from his pants and hung down, assuming the cylindrical shape that's captivated so many people.

"That feels so much better," he said, sitting back down.

"You know, I have to admit, you really do have a fantastic body. I can see why Olivia went ape-shit over you."

"I got lucky. She is a great woman."

"Lucky? Yeah, right. Like you didn't work out in the nude and expect people not to notice you."

"Yes, but I was lucky it was Olivia. It could have been someone ugly or fat, or old. And look, it led me to here."

"What about her boys?"

"Huey and Dewey? Oh yeah, I did them too." William smiled, in broad remembrance.

"I don't know how she gets away with that. They're what, fifteen?"

"No they're not," replied William. "They're eighteen."

"Well they look about twelve."

"On that we agree."

"Everybody thinks of Olivia as the quiet one," Jane mused, "but then she goes out and gets two slave boys."

A few minutes of silence passed. Jane finally looked at James. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't just sit there like an idiot. Take your clothes off too." Jane started laughing. "Look at you, you perv. You're fucking tented. Unleash your bone, give it some room to breathe, why don't you."

James' erection sprung out as he lowered his boxers, and both William and Jane cast admiring glances.

"How can you be so fucking horny all the time," Jane asked? How many times did you cum today?"

"Three. It would have been four, but Monica killed things at the end before we got off."

"That's true," confirmed William. "We were both ready to get off too."

"That's good," replied Jane. "Now you'll be extra horny when my mother shows up."

"I don't mean to be a buzz-kill," said William, "but if you get to film me and James performing, what are you giving up? For me your mother's not enough. It might be for James, but not for me."

Jane sighed. "I know what you getting at. Jeez, I was afraid it would come to this. You're a perv too, like Jimmy. Okay, here's the deal: if you butt-fuck each other and let me film it; and again, I swear it will be just for my own pleasure, we'll have a threesome and you can have your way with me. You can fuck me until you drop...no, wait." Jane smiled. "I have a better idea. I'll give you six orgasms. You can ravage me until you've shot your load six times total, between both of you." She cackled. "I can see it now. You guys will be fighting with each other over orgasms."

"No we won't," William said. "Six is enough to go around."

"You say that now," she shot back, "but when there's just one orgasm left you'll be fighting to see who gets the last one...oh my God, I can't believe I didn't script this. I can see it now, naked men wrestling each other over orgasms, like moose butting heads with their antlers to see who gets to fuck the female...oh yes, this will work out just fine."

"You're devious," William said, "but I'm game."

James was all-in. "Me too," he said.

Jane looked at her phone. "Hey, I got a text from my mother. She'll be here in fifteen minutes. Wait...yikes, she sent it ten minutes ago. Let's get ready."

"Ready?"

"Yes, you have to be doing something when she arrives. That's phase one."

"We're not fucking until after you deliver."

"That's fine, but this is what I want you to do."

William and James lay down on the floor and interlocked their legs in a scissors movement until their penises were practically touching. Jane looked for some string. Her plan was to tie them together. Why? Who knows why? It seemed like an erotic idea. But then she thought of something else.

"Stand up," she said. "Slap your cocks against each other."

"Ouch," said James, as William unloaded on him. "That hurts! Take it easy. You've got a big fucking piece of meat."

"Stop whining, said Jane. "If you don't like it then hit him back harder."

The two men really got into it, engaging in some serious swordplay. Now it was Jane who was mesmerized. She sat in a chair, content to watch and, not surprisingly, her hand soon found its way to her clitoris

"It's harder to slap with a boner," said James. "I don't have any flexibility. William's soft, so he can whip it around and turn it into a weapon."

"Then get him hard, dumb-ass," roared Jane. Maybe it was the two beers, maybe it was the weed, maybe it was simply that James was turned-on by William, but he was only too happy to comply, and he sunk to his knees and began nibbling on William's penis.

"No cumming, Billy-Boy. This is just the warm-up act."

****

Margaret Santori - Jane's mother - pulled into a parking space outside Jane's condo. Turning to her companion, a shapely woman in her mid-thirties, she said, "Just follow my lead. Jane's friend, James, is visiting, and he's a nudist."

"Is he the same one you told me about? The one with the..."

"That's right, you can say it. The one with the fourteen-inch sausage."

Penelope giggled. "If, like you say, you can convince your daughter to film the presentation, it would be a game-changer. The Board couldn't say it was too provocative, since it could only be seen on their website. The teachers can show it to their students in a controlled environment."

"Since I ran into - ahem - some problems, when I tried to do it live," replied Margaret, "it makes sense to film it. The educational value remains the same..."

"...Without the titillation." Penelope giggled. "I never should have had that vodka at dinner."

"I can't think of a better way to appreciate a naked man."

"Is he really going to be naked?"

"James pretends he's a nudist, so he'll definitely be naked. You see, I think he's having sex with Jane. I caught him naked at her place, and rather than simply admit that they were having an affair they concocted a story about him being a nudist, and a gay nudist at that."

"But you knew right away, right?"

"Oh yes; my daughter thinks she's smarter than me. I act naïve, and the next thing you know there's a young buck with an enormous dong dangling in front of me. She even made up a phony nudist handshake ritual, just so I could grab on to it and give it a good shaking."

Penelope laughed. "A nudist handshake? Maybe I should have had a second vodka!"

"I think you did," replied Margaret.

"Shut up." Both ladies giggled this time.

"So did you give him the nudist handshake?"

"Of course I did. No way I would pass that up. A woman my age doesn't get too many chances, so yes I shook it a little. The only unscripted part was the ejaculation. That was a surprise. Maybe I shook it a little too much, or maybe, like my daughter said, he needed a release. But he's really sweet. You'll like him."

They walked up the stairs. "I'm hoping that things work out tonight, but there's something that worries me."

"What's that," asked Penelope?"

"This was Jane's idea."

"Come on Margaret, maybe she's trying to make up for the embarrassment at school last month."

"Penny, I have my heart set on this anatomy lesson. I think it's the best way to teach sex education. I really do. I thought the Principal was on-board, and she probably was, until Jane had him masturbate."

"You know you have my support at the school, but the less said about that incident the better. It didn't go down very well, as you can imagine." Penelope Sutters was the Vice-Principal at the girl's academy where Jane's mother taught. Despite being fifteen years younger, they had bonded. One of the reasons was her support of Mrs. Santori's proposal of using a live male for the male anatomy lesson, which was part of the sex education curriculum. It seemed so much smarter than relying on pictures from a textbook. From her general appearance once would probably not find Penelope attractive, but she had the proper raw material, most notably her shapely figure, and a little makeup, contemporary hair styling, and an updated wardrobe could do wonders.

"Look at the bright side," said Penelope; "even if this doesn't pan out, we get to eyeball a big piece of sausage, assuming it's at full mast."

"I know James. He'll be at full mast." Margaret sighed. "Deep down my daughter is a good girl. But she likes to flirt with men and tease them, and James is infatuated with her, I can tell. Don't worry, he'll be erect."

She knocked on the door, but nobody came to answer it. She knocked again and then put her ear to the door.

"I can hear music."

"Why don't you text her and say you're here?"

"No need." Margaret Santori reached into her purse and took out a key and unlocked the front door to Jane's condo. "Remember, follow my lead. I have to outthink my daughter."

****

William was almost hard, but not quite. James was still a novice at sucking cock, and a player like William could tell the difference. He needed penis-worship, and James was too clumsy and inexperienced to provide it. He had managed to get William up to about eleven inches, but that final inch was proving to be beyond him. Jane, preoccupied, had long since forgotten about her mother. Instead she was vigorously massaging her cunt lips and inserting her fingers inside her vagina. Watching men engaging in homo sex was an incredible turn-on for her.

All three of the stoned and tipsy participants in this mini sexual opera were made acutely aware that something was amiss when the lights in the room seemed to brighten by themselves.

Once the shock wore off, after Jane's mother gave her expected spiel about how degenerate her daughter was, and after Penelope's eyes nearly popped out of her head at the sight of William and his big black dong, the plan would slowly reach fruition.

Without waiting for Jane's lead, Mrs. Santori walked up to a very surprised James and gave him the nudist handshake. "Your turn, Penny," she said. But Penelope was still admiring William's body, and Margaret had to repeat her words.

Jane, by way of explanation, said that William was James' gay lover and that he too was a nudist. Thus they weren't embarrassed about being naked in front of woman, and that's why they were fully erect or, in William's case, almost-fully erect, although Penelope couldn't tell the difference. From her perspective, eleven inches, twelve inches...what did it matter? Jane continued with her explanation, deftly securing her robe as she spoke. She said how her condo was the only place the two men felt accepted, free to express their love and free to have sex, because she, Jane, didn't judge, and because love is such a beautiful thing, and because...well, dammit, just look at these two guys. They're hung like fucking mules! Did she really say that last comment or did she imagine it? Either way, her mother and her companion understood.

"That reminds me," said Margaret. "I want to talk to James in private about the anatomy lesson. It still might happen."

"Oh jeez, Mrs. Santori, I am so sorry for what happened last month. It was her idea," he said, pointing at Jane.

"You were the one with the fucking boner."

"Please," interrupted Margaret, "I know you had good intentions, but James, you made one mistake; you took Jane's advice. Let that be a lesson."

Jane's mother wanted to talk to James in private, to get him away from the influence of her daughter. She wanted to let him know exactly what he'd be signing up for. She couldn't afford any more screw-ups. Would James be comfortable enough to allow himself to be filmed while standing naked in front of a group of impressionable, young ladies? She wasn't buying the nudist thing. If he wasn't one hundred percent relaxed the tension would visible on film. They went into Jane's spare bedroom, leaving Jane, Penelope and William in the living room.

"Have you given William the nudist handshake," asked Jane? That was catnip to Penelope's ears, and after a moment's hesitation she greedily wrapped her hand around his shaft and wagged it from side to side. She also placed her other hand on William's chest and marveled at his physique. William's ego responded, and he assumed a few flex positions for her benefit.

Seeing that Jane was in the room, it wasn't surprising that within minutes she convinced Penelope that having William masturbate for their visual pleasure was a perfectly normal concept. And he had no problem submitting to Jane's request. A lot of anxiety had built up in his mammoth organ and he could do with a release. The two enthralled ladies considered themselves fortunate to be able to watch William as he played with his tool. He first grabbed the base of his massive shaft and bounced it up and down. The narcissist in him had taken over. He loved an attentive audience, so he decided to put on a real show for the ladies, humoring himself by contemplating the most erotic way to jerk his meat. But Jane had other ideas. Still thinking about the agreement, if she could get Penelope to fellate him, phase two would be complete.

"Penelope, what do you say we give Big Bill a helping hand?" When she didn't respond, Jane inched closer to William and grabbed hold of his penis.

"C'mon, it will be fun. He was almost ready to explode when you arrived...and that was from a guy. Let's show him what a woman can do. C'mon, I know you want to play with it." Penelope did want to play with it, so she moved in next to Jane and they took turns fondling William's cock. William's penis hardened even more, although it seemed hardly possible. After a short while Jane began to lick his enraged shaft from the side. "Penelope, you do the other side," she said, and the school Vice-Principal's tongue began to flick along the top of his shaft, right where his miniature cockhead was partially hidden by the foreskin. William grunted, his legs grew weak, and he leaned on Jane's shoulder for balance. He was losing control.

"Pull it back," said Jane, delighted that Penelope had taken the bait. "Let's see the cock-head." Penelope pulled up on the foreskin and a tiny orb crept into sight.

"That's it," cried Jane. "That's what we're here for. "Lick his tiny, little, pee-pee cock-head. I bet he likes that."

William's moan of pleasure confirmed that she was right.

Jane crept back a few feet, allowing her mother's friend unfettered access to the big rig. William looked over at her with a big smile, and Jane winked back. So far, so good.

Despite having had three orgasms earlier in the day, William was incredibly stimulated. Penelope's enthusiasm was enticing, her technique was good, and his twelve-inch cock had peaked and was nearing its release point. It hung at a downward angle, which happened when William's cock was at its firmest, so when Penelope removed her hand, rather than spring up, like some penises might, it fluttered a bit before gravity took over and kept it angled down. Seeing him so aroused, with legs wobbling and muscles heaving, Jane knew it wouldn't be long. And it wasn't, for a minute or two after Penelope had begun her sucking in earnest, semen began gushing out of his cock like bullets being fired from a gun. Jane counted four blasts, four puddles on the floor, before William dribbled himself into full drainage. Jane and Penelope shrieked with delight.