Donkey Boy William Ch. 11

Story Info
The story concludes with a sexy promise of a better tomorrow.
9.1k words
4.64
13k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a glorious August afternoon in the City of Angels. The sun was shining and a sea breeze kept things comfortable. All was quiet, the whirring noise of a shuttering camera lens being the only sound, along with songbirds, in William's backyard.

"Hold it...right there. That's perfect." Olivia took another photo.

"You got enough yet? Come on, I'm ready to party." As if to prove his point, William motioned for Dewey to come over and kiss his penis tip and then jiggle his stimulated member. Olivia's boobs were inspirational. If William could bottle and sell this moment he would. He was aroused, both hetero and gay, at the same time. What was not to like? Olivia might wrap her boobs around his cock until he neared liftoff, and then Huey and Dewey would take turns sucking him until he erupted. Or she would lie down and he'd be on all fours licking her pussy, his butt angled perfectly for penis insertion. He made a game out of guessing who was doing the plugging, but he liked them both, so he never bothered to find out, preoccupied with servicing Olivia as he was. She liked to ride him cowgirl style, and when she did the boys would stand over him and jerk off. When fucking her missionary style he'd multitask by lifting his head and simultaneously suck on an eighteen-year-old penis. But the boys knew to keep their distance when William went doggy-style on her. They'd only be in the way, and besides, it was fun to watch William exert himself. You can see why William wanted to get things started.

"Let's take a break," Olivia said, removing her bikini top, and naked Huey climbed down from naked William's shoulders.

The big guy had worked out for a solid hour, but he kept gazing over at the fence separating his property from Olivia's, hoping that she and her boys would put in an appearance, which of course they eventually did. But they respectfully kept their distance, waiting for him to near the end of his routine before interrupting it, thus allowing him to get back into his workout regimen. Besides, that's why binoculars were invented.

In a moment of inspiration, exacerbated by a promise of sexual insanity, William had affixed a light blue ribbon to his cock, and excited with anticipation, the ribbon kept sliding further down his shaft the more it hardened.

Olivia objected to it at first, explaining that it wouldn't look good in the photos she wanted to take.

"Consider it foreplay," she explained, impatient as he was for the sex to begin. But foreplay...why not? So he relented and Olivia put the three of them into various positions. Her favorite pose was the one where William held each boy over his head as if they were a weight, his muscles rippling oh so invitingly. Another had the boys take turns standing upright on his shoulders. That was the one where the aforementioned ribbon fluttered in the breeze.

Olivia giggled. "I didn't know there were bells on it. I didn't like the ribbon, but now I do."

William had taken the ribbon home with him after Friday's shoot. Big-dicked Darryl had worn it for his scene, and William liked its effect, so now he had it. It proved to be a big hit with the lads.

"You're too small to wear it," he teased. "It will fall off...but someday..."

****

The last day of William's week at Donkey began rather inauspiciously. For one thing, he was clothed. He intuitively went to the locker room upon arrival and disrobed. When he next appeared, looking forward to the day's shoot and feeling pretty damn good about himself, Jane quickly brought him back down to earth. "Who told you to get naked? "Go back and put your fucking clothes on."

To his puzzled expression she explained that they were going to film as he was undressing. So he did as he was told and joined six men already at the pool: James, Dan, Tim, Darryl, Roland and Howard, a new guy.

Howard was Roland's discovery. He had been working the fringes of the porn industry, both straight and gay, and was looking to increase his profile. Roland learned all this in bed, the two having been introduced at a party and hitting it off. He must have enjoyed Howard immensely, because he called Monica to say that there was someone interested in trying out as a Donkey Boy, thinking it might get him an audition, but Monica had been rewriting and fine-tuning the script repeatedly, and at the last minute she found herself short two men with no time to spare. Thus Roland's phone call came at an opportune moment, and he too got drafted into service.

"I know it's short notice," she said, "but I need both you and Howard tomorrow."

"No audition, huh? You must be desperate. I don't know how he does in front of a camera, but I know that he likes it up the ass. Howard can handle a dick well and he's a pretty damn good piece of ass."

"Tell me more."

"Well, let's see. He's tall, cute..."

"Cut to the chase, Roland. I'm a busy girl right now."

"He's got...oh, I'd say about nine inches when he's hard; nine solid, beautiful, fucking inches at that."

"And?"

"And...I mean, he knows how to use it...and he likes being a receiver, so if any of your studs need to do some poking, Howard's your boy."

"Can he get it hard for a lady?"

"Oh I'm sure. When I showed him Big Jim and Little Tim he got a stiffie when that blonde beast with the dildo came on the screen. What is it you say: penis don't lie?"

"I don't have time to think about it right now. Seven o'clock tomorrow, bright and early. Okay? I gotta go." Whew, she thought, I got lucky this time. Now she didn't have to recruit Pete. Having him on the set usually led to drama, and he had a way of undermining her authority. No Pete meant that she could follow through on a hunch, and her next move was to call Sunny. Angie might have stolen William's heart, but the director thought Sunny was the keeper of the two. As a filmmaker she was always looking for interesting people to direct. The bottom line was whether Sunny's presence on the screen could get a viewer to masturbate. Not right now perhaps, Monica thought, but with a little time, and under her guidance...

Of the seven men only Darryl was nude, for reasons explained later. He confessed afterwards that it felt terribly awkward being the only naked man in the group. "Much worse than if it had been all women," he said.

The men would strip down in the locker room, go to the communal shower and rinse, and then run out to the swimming pool. That was the plan. Monica quickly called a halt to the proceedings.

"Why didn't you tell me Dan wore tighty-whiteys," she asked Jane?

"I don't know. I always see him naked. I don't pay attention to that shit." Dan freely admitted that he always wore said underwear.

"I do too," said William, lowering his pants.

"You too?" Monica felt flushed. "How the hell do you fit...oh, never mind. Just pull them back up and lets start over ...wait, anyone else?" Nobody else. Monica instructed the cameras to pay extra attention to the whiteys. Knowing that he was being scrutinized excited Dan, and his penis plopped out rather dramatically once freed from its white prison. He was partly hard and partly soft, and while his tantalizing, arc-shaped erection was not fully set in place, it showed evidence of the process having begun. Take Dan out of context, show his semi-boner to ten strangers, and half would say it was deflating while the other half would say it was on the way up. Monica loved that in-between state. From her perspective the journey to bonerville was more visually stimulating than the destination.

William was the last man to lose his underwear, long after the others were naked. The tighty-whiteys fascinated Monica. She had always associated it with young boys, and assumed they graduated to something else once reaching puberty. How could a grown penis fit inside those tight confines? But William seemed able to do it, and it was kind of fun to observe the bulge, so maybe this was a good thing. The white color against his dark skin didn't look too bad either and, not surprisingly, an image of William in his underwear would soon be on the website. At a prearranged signal new boy Howard was given the honor of pulling down his briefs, and he couldn't help but add a little playful slap to the big guy's package as he stepped out of them. Roland probably told him that Monica liked it when an actor showed some initiative - when done wisely, anyway - and Howard hoped that his impromptu penis pat would put him in good stead.

Howard had an interesting story about how he turned bi. One night a few years back he was getting a blowjob and was having trouble maintaining an erection. Then, as he phrased it, "the bitch suddenly stuck a dildo up my ass while she sucked me. I not only got hard, I shot my load within seconds. From then on..."

Once naked the six men were filmed from behind, running off to the showers. Monica turned the shower scene over to Jane while she went to check on the women.

Three were working today, and they were stashed out of sight in a now-familiar Donkey ploy to better surprise the men. Monica was pleased with the variety, teenage Sunny complimenting a twenty-something and a MILF. Sunny had a lot of potential, a lot of upside, and Monica thought her qualities would translate well to video. She'd benefit too by escaping Pete's shadow, and who knew, the girl might just flourish.

It didn't hurt that Sunny was cute as a button, and when told to look striking, she delivered. Her freshly washed hair sparkled. It was long and straight and parted in the middle. Lipstick and rouge had been applied, and false eyelashes were done to excess; she might have been a novice at applying them, or she could have been opting for a more mature look. If the latter, she definitely succeeded - she could probably pass for twenty-two looking the way she did.

One of Sunny's sexiest features, at least to Monica, was her physique. Her body was rounded, as was her face, which some refer to as baby-fat. She could pull it off, being eighteen, but when she got older that roundness wouldn't look so cute. But for now it was very sexy, and quite enhanced by her choice of wardrobe.

Sunny had on a bright red, short-sleeved top. Her skirt was a light shade of tan that had floral patterns done in black and red and beige, and the skirt, while hideously ugly, looked spectacular when paired with the top. Even Roland, the fashion cop, gave it a thumbs-up. And it was short. It was a high-waist skirt, and having her bright red top tucked in made it seem even shorter. It really accentuated her legs, which were made even more delectable by her white, clunky, wide-heeled shoes that were straight out of Jane's retro handbook. Sunny looked like a walking, talking upskirt waiting to happen, or in other words, Donkey perfection. One look and Monica knew she had made a wise choice.

Monica had also been able to recruit a friend of a friend by making her an offer she couldn't refuse, at least not after seeing the cocks she'd be working with. Leslie was thirty and married. She still had it, and it was probably absurd to think of her as a MILF, but to a young man that's exactly what she was. Such were the ways of the porn industry.

Leslie was wife number two of a wealthy businessman, and just as she had weaned him away from wife number one, being younger and prettier, so too was he currently being weaned away by a potential wife number three. He was gone most evenings, presumably banging his mistress. That part didn't bother her, because he was a lousy lay, so maybe it was for the best. But the problem was that Leslie...well, you know, she had urges. Monica was familiar with those urges, and what are friends of friends for? Perhaps she could help.

She was reluctant to make a porn video, but her husband would never know, unless he was a secret perv who watched fetish porn, and she could call the shots as to how deep she got into it. At the very least she'd strip down to her bra and panties, and be in close proximity to naked men who might be engaging in sexual activity. Anything more than that was up to her, although Monica had a fairly good idea of how that would go. Urges can only be denied for so long. "Could you show me those cocks again," Leslie asked? She was all-in.

Leslie's hair was moderately short in length, stopping just short of her shoulders, and it was either dark blonde or pale brown, depending on the light, but it was beautiful hair. Today she chose to wear it disheveled on purpose. She thought it would make her look sexy-slutty, and she got it half-right; she was sexy. But she looked smutty, which was different than slutty, the latter implying sexual deeds, while the former sexual innuendo. Monica thought one of the keys to success in the porn business was to aim low; aim for the smut. But players with smut appeal were hard to find, so when you did find one you rode them as hard as you could, which is why she made concessions to secure Leslie. Smut was an intangible, almost indefinable quality. Does someone turn you on or not? Yanka had it, William had it, and Dan did too, but only because of his penis and its unique qualities. Sunny was heading in that direction, but she wasn't there yet.

Leslie liked the idea of being a boner-inducer, so she played it to the hilt. Her dress was to die for. She bought it on a whim six months earlier but hadn't found a reason to wear it, until now. Lime green with navy blue around the edges, and puffy short sleeves, it was short, though not as short as Sunny's. If it were she might have been arrested, but it was short enough to offer the hope of an upskirt, which was all a voyeur could ask for.

The third woman was Melody, Rex's girlfriend. It took several phone calls, a photo of Darryl's penis and eight hundred dollars to secure her services. Monica considered it a bargain. When she first arrived, wearing a slinky black mini-dress with light blue polka dots, low murmurs of dissent could be heard from her feminine rivals. It was an attention grabber. On the length scale it fell somewhere between Leslie and Sunny, but Melody didn't need to offer hope of an upskirt to turn men on. She radiated beauty; not in a smutty way like Leslie, or the Madonna-whore thing of Sunny, but as a drop-dead gorgeous seductress. Monica looked for smut, true, but Melody was too good to pass up. She had no boobs, no butt, but her face could launch a thousand ships, and Monica didn't have to worry whether she could make a man reach for his hard-on.

Darryl wasn't part of the locker room scene. He was playing the role of swim coach and didn't need to undress and shower beforehand. He'd be naked and waiting by the pool, and despite his age he cut quite a dashing figure, aided in part by the baby elephant trunk that hung ominously between his legs. But imagine standing there by yourself when, without warning, Jo brings out three hot ladies and they begin treating you like a sex object. Darryl thought he had died and gone to heaven.

He found it much more relaxing to be naked in front of clothed women than clothed men. Now he didn't have to think about where to focus his eyes. He enjoyed the homoerotic stuff when watching at home, but as a

Player he wasn't so sure. It was different with clothed females. Their presence titillated rather than confused, as it did with men. It was but a short walk to the ladies, but long enough for his penis to expand, and for the final few steps it swayed like a pendulum. One could hardly fault him; he was living out a fantasy. At an age where most men had retired from sex, Darryl found new life as a Donkey Boy.

Monica had barely gotten the words out of her mouth. "Hell yeah," had been his immediate response. "I'll see you at seven." What a great phone call. He felt rejuvenated, and how fortunate that she contacted him before he had a chance to beat off, because he was on the verge of watching a Donkey video.

The ladies didn't hold back, and the size of his package was the topic of conversation. It became a matter of pride for Darryl to show his gift in its greatest splendor. It would have been crude to apply hand pressure, so old-man penis would have to finish stiffening on its own. The final inch was always the hardest, but the more the ladies gawked at it the harder it got. He did not object when the blonde in the black slinky mini-dress removed a blue ribbon from her purse and tied it around his long dong; in fact, he wore it throughout the day like a badge of honor.

The men had made it to the showers and were rinsing themselves before going to the swimming pool. New guy Howard, Jane noticed, had a signature, whether he knew it or not, which were extremely large balls. His cock was virtually overwhelmed by them. It leaned on them for support. His cock did not stand free nor did it dangle, but rather it draped over his testicles. One could be excused for thinking that Howard had a tiny pecker, seeing the way it struggled to compete with his ball-sac, but despite the handicap, or maybe even because of it, his penis looked really cute when it was soft. So much so that even though it rose quite majestically when aroused, many observers, including noted cock connoisseur Jane, preferred the Mister Softie version.

Howard got an erection in the shower, removing any doubts about its size. Jane's professional eyeball capped it at nine inches. It stuck straight up, much the way that James' did. It indeed was a majestic sight, but Jane was more interested in finding the source of his boner. Who or what had turned him on; that's what she wanted to know. Information was power.

Howard's cock was lengthy enough for the Donkey brand, but his shaft was thin, too thin for Jane's taste. She was addicted to the abnormally large cock-head that rubbed her vagina the right way. Speaking of Dan, Jane's pussy was still on fire. Dan, that fucking dope, why did he have to be so good in the sack? In theory that put her at a disadvantage, but last night she played it to perfection, acting subservient from the outset, paying homage to his male trophy. It was exactly what Dan craved, and it reminded him of why he was attracted to her in the first place. Using only her tongue, and with her pinky finger holding it for leverage, she licked and teased his member until he couldn't stand it any longer, which was her intent. He pounced on her like a hungry animal devouring a carcass, to which she readily submitted. He literally tore her panties in his haste to remove them. No more teasing, no more mind-games, no more foreplay, Dan was in charge now, and he fucked her non-stop for three hours, barely pausing after an ejaculation. He fucked her hard, he fucked her fast, and then he fucked her hard again, and again. Jane's moans of passion, her screams of ecstasy, resonated throughout the night. Who knows how many orgasms they had. The count was irrelevant. What was important was that they bonded emotionally, for perhaps the first time. Make-up sex has a tendency to do that. Did that moron say that he loved her last night? She wasn't sure. Did she reciprocate? It was unlikely, but she wouldn't have wanted to put him off, so it was tricky.

Once Jane thought that she'd have to marry rich in order to get the finer things in life, but a simple idea borne from three women sharing their sexual fantasies led to the creation of Donkey Productions. In a very short time she was able to put money down on a spacious, modern condominium in a nice part of town, drive a new car, splurge on wardrobe, and so forth. She had freed herself from the need of a wealthy husband. Now she could marry for love, if there was such a thing. What she really loved were cocks, as instruments of pleasure and as art forms. Dan was a winner on both counts. Jane may have loved Dan's cock more than she did Dan, but last night...she didn't want to think about it right now. She felt warm and content, so why spoil the moment.