Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coat my thumb with butter, using the rest of it to coat the entrance of her ass and also the inner part of her ass...

I can feel that she's tense, so that I grab a pillow, put it under her knees, than I give her another pillow, to have it under her head:

"If you feel like crying, or shouting, or something, you just grab the pillow, bite it, or do whatever you feel like with it"...

She turns her head towards me, with fear in her eyes: "Will it hurt THAT much?!?"

"Normally, with all this butter, and my gentleness, it shouldn't, but, being your first time, you can never tell"...

I don't waste any more time – I don't want her to start having second thoughts...

I just stick my thumb up her ass, than, nice and easy, stick my dick inside her cunt.

If the thumb has made her tense, my dick hammering her cunt surely makes her come back to a somewhat more relaxed attitude...

I know that, for her better luck, she should orgasm, at least twice, before I stick my fucking dick up her virgin ass...

I keep on pumping her cunt with my dick in the rhythm of the music we are listening to, and, after she shudders with her first orgasm, I start pumping her ass with my thumb – dick in, thumb out – dick out, thumb in...

It doesn't take her more than a minute to orgasm again!

Something, I don't know what, makes me have no wish to ejaculate, so that I keep on pushing, pumping, hammering her for about half of an hour...

Her cunt, by now, is surely completely stretched...

By now, her ass is not tense anymore, and I can swear that she doesn't feel any pain, but only pleasure...

Finally, I feel that I'm close.

By a strange coincidence (really! I haven't predicted that!) the tape recorder gives us Elvis Presley - "It's Now Or Never"...

In a really relaxed manner, I just take off my dick from her cunt, and my thumb from her ass – I stick the head of my dick inside her ass entrance, and very gentle, push – withdraw, push, withdraw, push, withdraw, and so on...

Instead of relaxing, Donna is becoming tense, more and more!

I'm sure that this will bring her pain!

I thank God that it so happens that I'm close enough to reach the drawer beside my bed.

I find there the cigar aluminium tube that a friend of mine has brought to me (not only the tube!!!) after a trip to Cuba.

I grab the tube and keep it in my hand to warm it a little, than I gently start sticking it inside Donna's vagina.

Now, she really tenses, but, with her belly on the edge of the bed, she has no place to run away...

"What the hell is that?!? What the hell are you doing to me?!?"

Instead of an answer, I just push the tube deeper, than I say:

"Don't think! Feel!"

She's still tense and surely reluctant – I simply let the tube fill her cunt, while I, very gently, continue pumping her ass with my dick.

I don't know what triggers her, but after five minutes or so, she suddenly becomes relaxed – she surely has concluded that she should accept the situation...

The cigar tube, by now, has been completely engulfed by her vagina, and I keep it inside her with the thumb of my left hand...

With my right hand, I just keep on caressing her ass, feeling her, grabbing her, and even pinching her, from time to time...

Now she's confused...

She clearly feels pain, but she also feels something that she's probably never felt before...

She starts shuddering - the way she keeps her head makes me think that she's either biting the pillow, either trying to muffle her cries...

She's a champ! After way more than it should have been a first time ass fuck, I just feel the specific tickle down there, between my legs...

Now, honestly, I cannot tell if this was REALLY the first time that Donna has taken a dick up her ass, but she surely has not experienced a dick up her ass and a cigar tube in her cunt!

What a slut!

But, since I've just met her, I cannot and won't tell her words like slut, cunt, whore, bitch...

"Honey, I'm gonna cum! So, please be ready! I shall be fucking you a little bit more, and I won't be able to be gentle"...

I don't listen to her answer, I just start hammering her fucking ass like there is no tomorrow!

I can feel her pressing the edge of the bed with her belly, but I know that she really has no place to run away to...

I'm determined to ejaculate, and it will be just my way!...

FINALLY!!!

I fill her bowels with my jizz!...

She somehow feels it, either the sperm in itself, either the spasms of my dick - she orgasms again!...

I have the inspiration to look at the clock – it is over three o'clock in the morning!...

I first take away my dick from her ass, than release the cigar tube – she's still spasming, so the tube starts getting out by itself...

I quickly take a napkin and cover the tube, putting it back in the drawer.

I keep on caressing her ass cheeks, feeling, from time to time, her ass entrance.

When I do that, she just purrs, like a cat...

I repeat – I cannot tell if this is Donna's first ass fucking, but she has surely enjoyed it!...

I gently take her by her hand, and, speechless, we go to take a shower...

We come back in bed, and, when I wake up, it's over eight o'clock in the morning...

She's still sleeping...

12