Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized she had pulled her arms back, and reached across her body, and put her hand behind my knee.

I blew again, and lowered my head, so I was just above that lovely place.

Her hips were almost quivering, now.

So, I went a little lower. She felt me move and was suddenly still - quiet.

"Are you. . .?" she started to ask, before my tongue touched her there, so softly, a butterfly's weight only.

Oh, but she felt it. I can't describe the sound she made, or the shudder her body made, but she felt it!. Her legs parted more, offering all the access I could ever want.

Another touch, still soft, but a little more pressure, and my tongue made caressing motions on it, over it, around it, and she wasn't still anymore, her hips were thrusting against my face, but she couldn't make me go harder, or faster. I thought, I knew, I was sure, all of my experience told me, that most women, and I hoped this woman, would be pleased, be pleasured.

She had lifted her head, I could feel her bite at my hip! Then, she pulled at my knee, trying to have me move it to the other side of her head, to be over her.

"You don't have to do that, you can just enjoy what I'm doing. . ."

"I want to, give it to me," she insisted, pulling at my knee again.

I did what she wanted, after all, I wanted it too.

Now I was positioned with a knee on either side of her head, and she reached around me, around my ass, and pulled at me, bringing me closer, and lifting up her head, too, until I felt her lips on my inner thigh, kissing me, licking at me, I could feel her tongue on scrotum, on penis, nibbling, biting a little, exciting a lot, my cock's head now warm and wet, captured by lips, caressed by tongue. . .

I reached for one of her wrists, and drew that hand down toward her crotch.

I bit at those fingers, then pushed them between her lips, guiding her to touch herself, making her fingers stroke her own clitoris, while my own tongue served as a surrogate penis, pushing into her, fucking her.

Her fingers, that hand, became busy, sometimes with a finger in my mouth, other times touching herself, her finger touching my tongue while it in turn caressed her clit, other times covered with my mouth while she touched her own most sensitive parts.

Oh, it was wonderful, that lovemaking, that sex, and she responded so well, having, or faking, I'm never sure, an orgasm, and another.

and another.

Finally, she pushed at my hips, turning me, so we were face to face. My face, wet with my own saliva and her juices, hers, also wet, both of us feeling the cooling evaporation from our faces and pelvises, but not cooling enough to cool our passion.

"On your back, kind sir," she commanded.

I complied, and the evidence of my unconsummated excitement stood erect.

"I'm glad you were able to wait," she said, pushing me a little, so that now, somehow, I was across the bed, my head toward the partly open window.

She knelt over me.

"I hope you don't mind me doing this, this way. . ." she continued, and her kneeling turned to a kind of squat.

I didn't mind at all. I held my cock erect, as she positioned herself, then lowered herself onto me.

I watched between us, as she supported herself with her hands on my shoulders. And I used one hand to guide me, so that my cock's head was at her lips, then between them, then encompassed by them!

I was in her, in this woman, feeling that exquisite warmth, and moisture, and pressure, deep in her, my passion more intense than I had known in years. She could be the one, the ideal woman, for me. Everything about her was right - her physical beauty, the overlapping interests, that wonderful mind, and the sensation of her moving up and down on me - overwhelming!

She moved so that I could see my cock, then watched as it disappeared, time and again. She would move, too, a little higher on my body, so my cock head touched her in some spots, then lower, so its shaft could put pressure in other places, and add other excitement, too, for both of us.

I'm not superman.

"Give it all to me," she demanded, when she felt that small increase in size, that increase in heat. She felt me erupt, pulsed in her, feeling myself emptying into her, for longer than I thought possible.

What a mess I was then, wet with everything, when she pulled off me.

I looked down as she did, and saw my penis, still pulsing, trying to deliver more, but empty, devoid of any seman, softening.

We were quiet for a few minutes, recovering. I rolled toward her, thinking I wanted to sleep next to her, to awake with her, tomorrow, and forever.

"Thank you," she said. "You are a wonderful date. Now I know what it's like to be completely satiated with sex. . ."

I moved to become more comfortable next to her.

"No, no, Dave, don't do that, I don't want you to go to sleep.

"I can't wake up with you, that would complicate my life too much, please, stay awake.

"You promised, and you have to go home, now." There were almost tears!

"You won't see me anymore?" I asked. I couldn't believe this. We were magical together!

"Yes, call me, but go home now, please . . ."

Not my idea of a perfect ending, but what could I do?

I stumbled into my clothes, heard a soft "goodnight, Dave", as I left the bedroom, and went out the front door.

I checked that it locked behind me, and made my way along the house to the car, and started home. I noticed it was exactly midnight, when - Opps! My wallet. It was in the inside pocket of my jacket, and now it was gone. It must have fallen out of my coat when the coat fell on the floor.

"I'll go back," I thought, "and if she's still awake, get it.

"Maybe she'll miss having me in the bed.

"Maybe she'll let me stay, after all."

Eight or nine minutes after pulling out of the driveway, I pulled back in, and started walking along the path to the front door.

The bedroom light was still on, good - she was still up!

I heard voices as I walked past.

"What the hell?"

The window was still open, and there was quite a lot of light coming from it.

I stepped off the path, through a gap in the foliage towards the window, and nearly stumbled over a stool, right at the window, and a tripod, and a video camera. Someone had been watching! I looked at the camera - the LED "recording" light was on, partly hidden behind a piece of electrical tape.

There had been a prowler here, watching us! Filming us! Was she safe? Where was he?

I moved closer to the window, to look in.

Donna was there, all right.

In exactly the same 69 position we had been in a little while ago.

"I loved seeing him go down on you like this," her partner was saying, a bald partner, a bald head I suddenly remembered that had been close to us when we met at the museum, and the same head that was eating as a single at the A Vida while we had dinner there tonight. I remembered he left a little before we did, as I saw his head descend between her legs.

"I'm glad you liked it," I heard Donna's voice say. "It's something I'd never have done unless you wanted to see me do that it for your birthday present. Happy Birthday, darling."

I was just a player in their game!

I had a message on my machine when I got to my house. It was time stamped right at midnight. . "Dave, I found your wallet right after you left. I'll have it messengered over to your house first thing in the morning, don't make a special trip back. And Dave, I don't think we'd better see each other again. You'd just make my life too complicated.

"Good-bye, Dave, and thank you."

They'll wonder and worry who has their video. Let them. Let them worry about who's watching her, with me, and then with her husband.

12