Donna Agrees to My Fantasy

Story Info
Donna spends a weekend at a brothel.
10.1k words
4.35
108.8k
78
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

I have been married to my wife Donna for fifteen years. She was my high school sweetheart and there was never any doubt that I would ask her to be my wife. She is the mother of our three children ages 14, 12 and 8. She is a stay at home mom and a Sunday school teacher, totally committed to our children.

My name is Henry and I am a CPA working for a small accounting firm just outside Kansas City. We have enough to get by, but always have to watch our expenses.

At 36, Donna carries a hundred and ten pounds on her 5'2 frame. She works real hard at staying in shape and says that is the one gift she can always afford to give me. She likes to tease me that after giving birth to three children, she still has her 35-25-36 figure while I have put on a few pounds and am up to 200 pounds. At 5'8 I am constantly reminded that I should take better care of myself.

Our sex life seemed to have been cut back more with the arrival of each child, but a few times a month we still find time for each other. I like to remove Donna's button up pajama tops one button at a time and I pay special attention to each part of her chest as it is exposed. Donna's breasts are about as white as skin can be and her nipples are instantly aroused the moment they get any attention. She has these dark brown areolas with the one on the left nipple being decidedly larger than the one on the right.

Over the years, sex had really become more about compassion than passion. About 5 years ago I got this idea that it would be exciting to see Donna with another man. Since we have always been open and honest with each other one night after providing Donna with one of those orgasms that you just know can't be faked I got up the courage to ask her if she would be willing to do that.

Her response was to say that she wouldn't risk what we had for something that was so wrong. Over the next few years I took that to mean that she hadn't said no and I kept bringing up the subject. I would see a handsome man walking and I would ask her if that made her hot. At the beach, I would see a bulging speedo and ask if it didn't make her curious.

I even pointed out good looking women and told her how an open button on a blouse accidentally showing more cleavage or a very short skirt got my attention. I especially liked when a woman wore something that was tight in the crotch and how you could see the outline of her pussy or a woman that was confident enough to go braless even when her nipples could be seen thru her blouse. Nothing worked. Finally about a year ago after one of the rare times that we had a few drinks I decided to push it again. I was astonished by her response. In a very matter of fact voice, Donna said "if you want to do this and you have been pursuing it for this long, it has to be in a situation where I don't know the man and there is no possibility of running into him around town."

That night, the sex was incredible, but in the morning I realized that I had a new problem to solve. Where was I going to meet or for that matter find this stranger for my wife to sleep with?

I spent my spare time for weeks looking for this guy, but each time I thought I had found what I was looking for, the guy just wasn't right.

Somewhere along the way, my fantasy changed. I wasn't so intent on being able to watch Donna being fucked by another man as long as she was willing to tell me about it. On the other hand, I had very definitely decided that I wanted him to be well endowed.

Not wanting to give Donna a chance to change her mind, I didn't dare tell her of my revised fantasy. It did definitely make the search for Mr. right a bit harder because most of the well-endowed men that I found on the internet were black. Somewhere along the line I decided that maybe a black man would be the biggest fantasy of all.

I knew that I would only get one chance at this because I knew Donna would probably not be willing to do this twice. I had to admit that what I was asking my beautiful wife to do was well outside any norm that even I could imagine.

My searching finally got around to locating a man in Georgia that said he was looking for the same thing for his wife. In our conversations he admitted that he hadn't yet asked his wife about his plan but that maybe we could just swap and fulfill both of our fantasies. I had to tell him that my being with another woman was not part of my fantasy. He finally suggested that since my wife had sort of agreed to do this, why I didn't pay someone to service her.

I thought that somehow if I paid for a man to seduce my wife, it just wasn't the same. On the other hand if I could find a brothel and arrange to have Donna work there that might be an even bigger turn on. The only truly legal brothels I could find were either in Nevada or abroad.

I didn't have the money to send either of us to Amsterdam so I started searching for brothels in Nevada. They all appeared to be above board so there could be no problems with the law, but none of them seemed to cater to black men.

Along the way I noticed an ad for an underground brothel in what I had always known to be a really bad part of Chicago. I knew the firm that I worked for had a few large accounts in Chicago.

The one thing I was able to find was a phone number for Eddy's brothel.

I called to see if the place even existed and to get some information about the place. The guy that answered the phone just said hello Eddy here. Just reaching someone kind of startled me and I hesitated. Eddy then said hey, I am a busy man what do you want. I mumbled something about wanting to know if my wife could work there.

Eddy just laughed and said drop her by and let me get a look at her. Again I spoke timidly as I said please wait, you don't understand. I went on to tell him that I was a middle class white guy with a fantasy. Eddy laughed again and said yeah, you and all the other guys out to con old Eddy.

I persisted and asked if he would consider letting my wife work as a whore for a few hours. Eddy seemed to be getting annoyed. He said, listen jerk, if I do use your wife, and I really doubt I will ever see you here, it will be on my terms. The minimum shift is 3 days, unless it is a weekend. I make exceptions for weekends cause we can get real busy and the girls get used pretty good if you know what I mean. If you are for real, just get her to my door before 4 o'clock this Friday. Once she walks thru my door she is mine till I tell you. I also gotta tell ya that big Eddy usually gets a trial run with all his new girls.

Without giving me a chance to ask any more questions, Eddy hung up.

It took me about six weeks to work my way onto one of my firms accounts in Chicago and on a Monday in late February, with the wind chill factor well below freezing, I set off to find this place with a few pictures of Donna in my wallet.

I was supposed to finish my work at the client's office in two days. I told Donna that I would be home late Wednesday or early Thursday.

After traveling and meeting with the client on Monday, I checked into my room about 6:30 on Monday evening. I had plenty of work that would keep me busy until late Monday night in preparation for Tuesday, but I couldn't focus on anything except finding out if this Brothel was the answer I had been searching for.

After calling Donna to tell her I had arrived safely and spending a few minutes with each of the kids, I decided that I couldn't wait till Wednesday to search for this place. I got in my little rental car and headed for the address I had for Eddy's in South Chicago.

Even with directions all mapped out, I made a few wrong turns into districts that were nothing more than vacant buildings and others that were obviously bad neighborhoods. Each time something went wrong, I questioned myself a little more about wither this was a place that I wanted to send my wife.

Totally lost, I found a bar that seemed to be doing a good business even at this hour on a Monday. I parked and went in to ask if they knew how to get to Eddy's. The bartender pulled me aside and in a very low voice he said, I have worked here for a long time and I have directed many out of town guests to Eddy's but I want to do you a favor. He continued by telling me that I looked like a nice guy and that if in fact it was Eddy's whorehouse I was looking for, I should just go home and forget it before I got hurt.

I started to tell him that it was for my wife and then I thought better of it. I just said that I was looking for someone that might be there. With a completely puzzled look, he said Ok, it's your life. He then instructed me to go across the tracks and turn into the second alley on the left. There are no signs or welcome mat. The locals just know to go through the second gate and ring the door buzzer.

With those instructions I headed out to find the man that I was going to ask to fuck my wife. Each passing block seemed to be worse than the one before. I kept checking the gas gauge because I knew that car trouble would land me in a place that I didn't want to be.

As I crossed the tracks, I could see the second alley on the left. I turned slowly through the narrow entrance and parked in a lot big enough for about thirty cars.

As I walked thru the second gate two very large black guys were just coming out of the door that was thirty feet in front of me. Neither one looked friendly or for that matter even clean. I wanted to run. I wanted to forget the whole idea, but I kept putting one foot in front of the other until I stood there frozen in the dark Chicago night, knowing that if I pushed the button, I was going to go thru with this.

Not realizing that I had pushed the button, I was startled when a large black man that I guessed to be 6'4 in his early sixties answered the door. I told him my name and that I was looking for Eddy. He said that's me, what can I do for you. When I told him who I was he didn't remember. I started to explain that I was the middle class white guy that had called about having my wife meet him.

With that he just burst out laughing and said, so where ya been, that had to be two months ago and I never saw your bitch that Friday.

I started to explain that it had taken me that long to arrange my schedule, but I thought better of it and just handed him Donna's pictures. All of a sudden the laughing stopped as Eddy was all business. He took a long look at each of the 4 pictures and then said come right in and let's get the details out of the way.

I followed him through a few large doors to an unexpectedly nice office with no windows on the second floor.

He offered me a chair and a drink. I sat in the chair but thought better of using alcohol in this neighborhood.

Eddy sat in the big chair behind the desk, looked me over for what seemed like an eternity and said "are you for real"? Not knowing what else to say, I started again to tell Eddy about my fantasy. He cut me off and said "listen bro, I don't give a damn what your reason is, but if these pictures looks anything like your ho, and you are for real about wanting her to experience a good fucking, then stop talking and get her in here".

When I told Eddy I had never been more serious in my life he took over.

Looking at Donnas pictures, he said is this here one with the tits all her as he handed me the only picture with Donna bearing any skin. I thought to myself that Donna would kill me if she ever knew that I had even taken that picture. It was one of her removing her bikini top at a secluded lake about five years ago. With the bright sun, she never realized I had taken it.

I said to Eddy, yes that is my Donna about five years ago and those tits are my pride and joy. I started to say don't ever show her that picture but then I realized that Eddy was going to see more than her tits, if I could convince her to come here and if she did agree to do this for me, that picture would be rather tame in comparison.

He just said I'm keepin these as he went on to explain that most of his girls worked until they thought they could make it without whoring. They would leave but they always came back, broke and ready for cock. We run a pretty tight operation and I gotta tell ya that the cops show up a few times a year and give us a hard time. Only on rare occasions do they bring any of my girls in. If the legal beef is related to my brothel, I will do my best to get em squared with the law. The other thing ya gotta know is that we try to hire clean girls, but we don't always get johns that you would want to take home to meet mother if you know what I mean. If they got the money and they pick a girl, she belongs to him till his time is up. The John can choose to use protection but the girls get no choice. She also has no say in what duties she will perform and which ones she won't. If the brother pays for it, he gets it. Lots of my brothers like to ride their girl bareback and some get off on plugging the bitches back door. Most just want something that their girl won't do for them. Is your Donna on some kind of protection because it is not very often that she will be protected if you know what I mean?

I assured him that after our youngest was born, Donna had her tubes tied and there was no chance of her getting pregnant. Eddy reminded me that pregnant was not the only reason for protection.

He then bluntly asked if she could handle dick in all three holes. When I said I didn't understand, Eddy said that was his way of knowing if she would cooperate with any request a brother might have because old Eddy didn't want some white cunt telling his brothers that her asshole or mouth was off limits. I knew that Donna didn't really like it the few times I convinced her to let me fuck her little brown hole and swallowing my load was reserved for those times when she had too much to drink. I boldly said that she wouldn't have a problem with the 3 whole issue as I wondered how I was going to get Donna to co-operate.

He said most of the new girls get a session with old Eddy just to keep me interested, before I approve their application. In your case, I will probably be using her more than once. What did you say her name was? I replied timidly and told Eddy that her name was Donna and it was on the back of the pictures. When he asked where we were from, I said I would rather not say. He said he understood but that we better have a real address cause the cops followed up on those kinda things and I shouldn't be wanting to get old Eddy in trouble.

He then started to tell me about how life was for the ho's at Eddy's. The girls get a regular shift and they are with me for the entire weekend or for at least three days during the week. If they are not preoccupied with a john they are required to come to the main living area when the buzzer goes off announcing that a new john is here. They negotiate rates with their Johns, Eddy gets half. They are welcome to stay beyond their shift, but nobody leaves early. In your case because I am doing you a favor, I get to keep all the money that Donna gets from the johns. The girls each have their own room that includes a double bed, a small bath with shower and a place to put on their make-up. They get meals whenever they want them and they get plenty of fresh sheets and douches. Most of the girls put down a fresh sheet after every john, but if they get busy, sometimes the laundry gets used more than a few times. The other thing I should tell you is that the girls, eat, sleep and use the toilet in the same room that they use for the johns. Except for the fact that we have no bars on the doors, it is like they are in the joint.

When I asked him what clothes I should tell Donna to bring, he just laughed and said if these here pictures are for real she will be to be too busy lying on her back and spreading her legs to worry about gittin on any fancy clothes. Lots of the girls don't even ware nothing for the entire time they are here. That reminds me he said tell your lady that Eddy and the brothers don't like to see no forest growing between the bitches legs so she's gotta shave her cunt bald.

He then put on his business face and said "I don't want to see you or hear from you till mid-afternoon Sunday and you better not be cops. Since I was expecting you for all those weeks, this offer is only good for this weekend. You leave her at my door between 4 and 5 this Friday, and you come git her the same time on Sunday. Otherwise let's forget it right here.

Knowing that I still had lots of questions and knowing that I still had to convince Donna that she was going to be a whore in a black man's brothel I decided to push my luck. As I was getting up to leave, I turned and asked Eddy, if this all works the way you say, could you get her a cab to the airport on Sunday when you are done with her? He slapped me on the back and said if your honey is as good as you say, I will personally drive her to the airport, but you better be careful cause once a sister has spent a weekend with the brothers, she will do whatever she needs to do to get back here for more.

I started to tell him that Donna wasn't like that, and then I thought better of it and winked as I asked "is it possible to get any pictures of Donna being used."

Eddy said that cameras were not allowed but if I was for real, he had a little library of him with some of the new girls and he would try to remember to send a copy of him fucking Donna home with her.

Thinking I had been there for hours, I was shocked to find that it was only 8 o'clock as I was leaving Eddy's. I was lost in thought as I knew that this is what I wanted and this is what I was going to ask my wife to do. I just didn't know how to tell her about the new changes.

When I got back to my room, I worked out the details of the travel. There was a one o'clock flight from Kansas City getting in to Chicago at three. That would give me one hour to pick her up, deliver her to Eddy and get home to pick up the kids that evening from her mother's house.

Unfortunately, Donna would have to find her way home to Kansas City on Sunday because I would need to stay with the kids.

When I called her for the customary bed time call, I said nothing. I just thought that I better think this through and have everything in order because I knew that Donna would want to know everything before even considering this.

I spoke to her a few times on Tuesday without saying a thing. When I called her at bed time on Tuesday, I bluntly told her I had worked out all the details and that I wanted her to come to Chicago on Friday to live out my fantasy.

Instead of screaming or hanging up Donna startled me by calmly saying that I hadn't been myself for the last few weeks and she thought that something like this was up.

When I said "then you will do it". She simply said if this is what you want, then I am willing to fuck this stranger for you.

I assured her that I had worked out all the details, that no one would ever know and that though some of the original discussion had changed, I had made sense of it all and that this is what I wanted.

Donna then asked if I would give her time to put her thoughts and questions in order. She assured me that she had agreed to do this and that she would be in Chicago per my request to have sex with this stranger. She asked if I could call her in the morning after she got the kids off to school and she would give me her list of questions.

I told her how much I loved her and hung up after assuring her that I would call her at exactly ten in the morning. That night I couldn't sleep. I kept coming back to what I would be asking my wife to do and where I would be asking her to do it. How was I going to answer her questions? Would the cops pick this weekend to show up? How would I convince her that this was safe when she would see the neighborhood when I took her there? How would I get her to agree to let strange men fuck her in the ways that Eddy demanded when I hadn't even told her on our last phone call that it would be more than one stranger in her panties? Was subjecting her to sexually transmitted diseases, something I could live with?

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers