Donna Agrees to My Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna comes to terms with new lifestyle.
2.7k words
4.37
52.5k
19
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

I was up early on Monday to get the kids off to school. I took a few days off from work and decided to let Donna catch up on her sleep. I was sitting in the living room at a little after 10 in the morning, watching the video of Eddy fucking my wife again when Donna came downstairs with a bounce in her step and a big smile on her face.

She had showered and dressed in sweats and was off to see her doctor. She grabbed coffee and a light breakfast as she joined me on the sofa right at the point where she was climbing on the bed and spreading her legs for Eddy. She watched with me as Eddy climbed between her legs and then she teased me about wearing out the video. As she left for her appointment it was obvious that she was in a really great mood.

An hour and a half later I was still rerunning the video when Donna came home.

Just as she walked in the door the phone rang. A moment later Donna was handing me the phone saying Eddy wanted to talk to me. I put the phone on speaker and said hello.

Eddy said he was calling to be sure his prize employee got home safely. When I assured him she was fine and in a really great space the other end was silent for a moment as Eddy seemed to be looking for the right approach. He started by saying I am a business man and your wife was really good for business. I don't know how to ask you this so I will just be blunt. Would Donna like to come for another visit? I will make it worth her while.

I was thinking to myself that Eddy was acting a whole lot different after getting a taste of my wife's charms. I stopped him there and said Eddy, I have you on speaker and Donna is right here with me. We are watching the little package you sent home for us so why don't you ask her yourself.

Eddy took the bold approach and said OK Donna, how would you like to visit my friends again. Sounding very sure of herself, my wife said that she would have to talk to me about it and that she wasn't prepared to think that far ahead at this time. Not wanting to end the conversation Eddy replied that he would be willing to let her come and go as she pleased and that she could keep half of what she earned.

When Donna reiterated that she just wasn't ready to go there, Eddy said that he would let her have 60% of what she made plus all the tips and he would require the Johns to be tested before they could get into bed with her. We could even arrange some private parties with you as the guest of honor. At that point Donna said she was flattered but that her mind was made up. She told Eddie that if he wanted to call her in a month, she would at least think about it and she hung up the phone.

The movie was still playing as Donna returned to sit with me in the living room at the point where she was giving Eddy a blow job in the movie. With cum dripping out of her mouth I was just realizing that the video was very professionally done and the camera angles suggested that the room seemed to be set up for this purpose. She smiled at me and said, I have seen this movie before and it has a great ending. I had to give her a big hug for how she was handling all this and then I asked her if she was really considering Eddy's offer.

My wife smiled and said, I want to get a clean bill of health first and we need to have a long talk about what has happened this weekend. I am in no hurry to go back, but if we decide that that is what we both want then I would certainly consider it. I also think there are other games and experiences you might want to have fantasies about.

Here I was watching the end of the video with my wife who a month ago would have torn me a new one for even suggesting that I wanted her to be any part of this and now she was suggesting that she might want more. I grabbed the waist of her oversized sweat shirt and pulled it quickly over her head as we undressed each other and ran upstairs naked for our first afternoon lovemaking in years.

The next few weeks went by quickly as life got back to normal. That is as normal as you might expect only the sex was more passionate and the frequency was almost daily. I was busy with work and had kind of put the experience on a back burner figuring that Donna would bring it up when she was ready.

Three weeks later on a Friday night I came home to find that Donna had sent the kids to her mom's for the weekend and she had made plans for us to go out for a nice dinner. She was dressed in a strapless low cut dress that revealed a lot of cleavage and at least the appearance that she was not wearing a bra. The light material of the skirt made it clear that she was not wearing any panties and she was wearing her 3 inch heals I hadn't seen in years. She told me to shower and change as our reservations were for 8 o'clock.

On the drive to the restaurant, I asked her what the special occasion was. She said that she just had a need to look nice for her guy and it would be a great time to talk about our future fantasies. I asked her if the pending call from Eddy was part of it and she said that was only a little part.

Our table was in a far corner and the lights were turned low. I had to tell Donna how wonderful she looked and how the last few weeks she had seemed so alive. Donna in turn told me that the trip to see Eddy had made her realize how routine our lives had become and how sex had been more of a chore than the fun it was supposed to be.

As our drinks arrived I told her that life did seem to have a spark again and that since she orchestrated the evening, I would let her begin.

With that Donna said that for the last three weeks, she had given the weekend at Eddy's a lot of thought. It set something loose that I really didn't want to put back in the bottle. In spite of the risks and the degrading circumstances, I would like to revisit the uninhibited feelings that I had that weekend. I don't know how much thought you have given this but I will tell you that I have never felt closer to you and at the same time I am noticing all the looks I get from other men. I would never act on any of it because of my feelings for you but it sure makes me feel special.

I stopped her and said that she was special. I continued that I had given Eddy a lot of thought also but that I had left it up to you to approach this subject. Since you have, I will tell you that I have no desire to be with another woman but the thought of you with other men still gets my blood flowing. I just don't know of any other experiences that could top Eddy. Dressed as you are, I thought you might have some ideas for this evening.

My blushing bride said in a whisper that I obviously knew her well. Her thought was to try going dancing after diner and see where it might lead. We decided that there was a lively bar right down the street with a good band and a reputation as a bit of a pick up joint.

After a great dinner, that is where we headed and I walked in with the prettiest girl in the place on my arm. I took a seat at the bar and Donna headed for a small booth about 30 feet from where I was standing. Before the first drink arrived at her table, Donna had brushed off two eager cowboys. The third guy seemed to be doing a bit better as Donna invited him to join her. As they talked, I could see his hands start rubbing up and down her arm and Donna laughing at almost everything he said. As a slow song started they both got up and I watched as they held each other close on the dance floor.

I had no idea what they were talking about but Donna didn't stop his hands from roaming up and down her back and squeezing her ass as he roamed ever lower. All of a sudden Donna came rushing back to where I was sitting and said we had to leave.

When we got in the car Donna told me that the guy knew two of her closest married friends and seemed to imply that both of them were on his dance card. I was laughing hysterically as Donna just looked at me. I said that I had spent a lot of effort in finding just the right situation for your first time and that the hardest part had been making sure that the guy was not someone you knew or might run into after.

Her tears stopped and Donna started laughing as she said Eddy might still be the best option. I suggested that we go back and try the bar again. Donna lifted her ass off the seat and lifted her dress to expose herself to me. As I turned to go back to the bar, I buried two fingers deep into Donna's cunt as she had her first orgasm of the night. We decided that it might be easier if Donna avoided or at least minimized the getting to know you stage of a bar pickup.

This time we walked into the place and found two seats at the bar and ordered our drinks. We spent the next hour drinking and sharing comments about some of the obvious choices for Donna's date. Donna went to the restroom and fixed her light makeup but couldn't settle on any guy in particular.

About the time that I was going to suggest that she look for more than guys on their own, Donna interrupted my thoughts by whispering that I could go home and she would call me if she needed a ride. I just sat back and watched her walk over to the table she had occupied earlier in the evening. There were three guys sitting there and all of them appeared to be in in their early twenties and in great shape.

As Donna got to the table I could hear her ask the 3 guys what the best pickup line was that they had ever used. Before they could respond, my wife reached up and pulled sharply on her top, exposing both of her tits to these 3 guys. It was obvious that she was turned on because her dark little nipples were standing at attention. As they looked on in amazement that a woman would just drop her top for them, Donna said "do you guys have a place?

With her tits still exposed, the 4 of them headed for the door. I watched my wife get into the front seat between two of the guys, while the third guy got in the back.

Knowing that I had nowhere to go and that the hardest part was the alone time while Donna was occupied, I just sat and drank for a while as I watched the action in the bar. I got home just after 2 and waited for a call from Donna. I must have fallen asleep on the sofa because I woke with the light in my eyes and Donna coming thru the front door. It was about 9 o'clock and I could see that Donna had that radiant just fucked look.

She dropped her dress on the floor and I followed my naked beauty up to our room. She asked if I wanted to wait for her to clean up but I decided that I wanted her as she was. With the other guys cum in her hair and still leaking from her pussy, she demanded that I add my cum to her load.

After what seemed to be hours of using each other sexually, she cuddled next to me and asked if I was ready to hear all the details of her night out.

She started by telling me that her exposing her tits were the best she could come up with to minimize the chit chat. She said the guys were falling all over themselves to get her to bed. In the car I took out the drivers cock and started giving him a hand job. I never did pull up my dress so my tits got brutalized by the guy riding shot gun. The drive to their apartment only took a few minutes and as we walked up the stairs to their apartment all 3 guys were getting undressed. I was carried to the big bed in the master bedroom and dropped in the middle without my clothes, which they removed on our way there.

Before I hit the bed, the guy from the back seat had his dick in my pussy. They took turns fucking me until the 3 studs couldn't get hard anymore. At that point I asked them if they wanted me to stay the night or should I go home to my husband. One of them looked at my ring and said "are you married"? I just replied, not tonight.

We fell asleep and when I woke up the light was coming thru the window and one of the guys was getting ready to stick his hard cock into my wet pussy. After taking them till they couldn't go any longer, I gathered my things and asked for a ride home.

Just as I was about to ask her how it felt to bed and outlast 3 young studs, the phone rang. My naked wife answered and kept saying yes, and we will work it out. When she hung up she looked at me and said that was Eddy. I hope you don't mind but I agreed to go to Chicago next Friday to play with Eddy and his friends.

When I didn't protest Donna assumed that I was in agreement and said here is the deal. We will leave the kids with my mom and get to Eddy's about 5 on Friday. He has agreed to invite 30 or 40 of his best customers. They will all need a clean bill of health from a doctor before they can play. I get 70% and Eddy will pay our travel. He says there is a special booth if you want to watch or you can join the group if you choose. He is all set up to film the event and it will end anytime I choose after all the guys get at least one turn. I know that this was never about the money, but eddy thinks my share will be about 6 grand. I know I should have asked you before I accepted, but it is something I really want to do. Eddy wants me there once a week, but I told him that once a month would work but only if this Friday was as good as out last visit and that if I had enough, I would be free to stop visiting.

As I squeezed her nipple, I admitted that I never believed this could have been a possible outcome. Donna said neither did I?

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers