Donna Agrees to My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

I woke early and the morning dragged. It seemed like years passed with me waiting till 10 o'clock to call my wife. If Donna was still willing to do this, how was I going to deal with the solitude of 48hours that my wife was performing? How would she feel about me after or for that matter during this?

Finally the time arrived, and as I reached to dial the phone, it rang. I was so startled that I completely messed up my planned approach on how I would begin the conversation with my wife.

Donna on the other hand was very well organized. She said good morning Henry I hope you slept well. I want to reassure you that I promised you that I would do this, so I want to do this, and I love you more than you will ever know. She went on that she didn't need convincing. If you have made all the arrangements then I trust you. I have a few questions and I want honest answers to each.

She started by asking if the guy knew about our arrangement? I took a deep breath and told her that it was not one guy, and since I know your next question, I need to tell you that my plan has changed slightly. What I want is for you to spend a weekend working in a brothel. Instead of hanging up the phone she asked is it safe and is it legal?

Since she was agreeing to do this and she would get all her questions answered eventually, I decided to be totally honest. I said Donna, let me give you the layout and if you change your mind I will understand.

All my wife could say was go ahead.

I told her that the brothel was not in a good part of town and that the police occasionally showed up. I also told her that the Johns were not required to wear protection and that you would have to stay there for two days and perform whatever acts the Johns paid for.

My wife stopped me at that point and asked if that was the worst of it? When I asked her why, she said because if I am going to be a whore to some middle age men, and that would satisfy this fantasy of yours, that I am willing to show up in Chicago in my sluttiest outfit.

I hesitated before I said well there is one more detail that I need to let you know. Without hesitating

I went on to tell her that the clientele would probably be entirely black men and that many of them would be kind of scary.

Donna never hesitated. She said if you checked it out and you think it is safe, I will go along with you on this and spread my legs for anyone you ask me to.

When I asked her if she had any other questions, I still couldn't believe that she was doing this for me. She said, well in that case what do I wear? Are the kids taken care of? Will I get paid? What if I can't do what they want? Are you sure this is what you want?

When I finally got her to stop, I said I would take one question at a time for as long as she could come up with them. I said the answers to your already asked questions are, wear something for the trip because it is cold, but you won't be needing any clothes while you are there, yes the kids will be fine, Eddy will be getting paid for your services, but he won't be giving you any money, You will have to do whatever the clients pay Eddy for, and yes I am sure this is what I want you to do.

And here is the answer for a few things you may not have considered. You will need to shave all the hair between your legs, I will meet you at the airport and drive you to Eddy's, but you will need to find a return trip to the airport on your own. I have arranged for you to be on the one o'clock flight to Chicago and the 6pm flight out of Chicago on Sunday. Once I drop you at the door, you will belong to Eddy for the weekend and I will not be allowed to call or come see you.

On that note, Donna said "then I have only one other request" "Please do not call me between now and then. Meet me at the airport in Chicago and except to answer any questions I might have I don't want you to talk to me." On Sunday when I return, I will tell you all about it and I never want to hear about this fantasy again.

The phone went dead as I tried to tell her how much I loved her. I still had all day today and Thursday as well as Friday morning to wait. Wait is exactly what I did. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat and all I could think of was what if. After a very long Wednesday evening and a sleepless night, it dawned on me that I had made no plans to get thru Friday night, Saturday and most of Sunday. I only hoped that the kids would find a way of keeping my mind off of Donna and what she would be doing.

Finally Friday arrived and I got to the airport three hours early. I had originally booked that flight to minimize the time it gave Donna to back out or to be mad at me. After she accepted her fate so easily, I was wishing that I had booked the earlier flight, just so that I could have some time with her because I was beginning to realize that one way or the other she would never be the same again.

I met her flight and I noticed immediately that she looked radiant. I took her in my arms and started to tell her how beautiful she looked. She cut me off and reminded me that if she was going to be my whore, it would be easier for her if I didn't say anything unless she asked.

Because she had no luggage and I was parked in short term parking, we got out of the airport pretty quickly. What I hadn't counted on was the Friday night traffic. Between that and my nerves, it seemed like an eternity till I turned down the alley and parked behind Eddy's. Actually it was exactly four o'clock when we pulled up.

Donna looked ravishing. I wanted so much to hold her. As I parked she just looked at me and said, "if this is what you want, I am ready to be your whore". I took her hand and timidly reminded her that she was going to be Eddy's whore.

As she opened the door, and swung her legs to get out of the car, she looked at me and said she could find the door by herself and that I should wait right here until she was safe inside.

She smiled and blew me a kiss as she said, I suppose that the first thing I will be asked to do is to fuck this Eddy guy. She turned and walked to the buzzer. I could see the big smile on Eddy's face as he said wow; I never thought I would see you at my door. He pulled her in and shut the door.

I waited until it was an absolute rush for me to get to the airport. I sat there in the parking lot and I watched as at least a dozen men came and rang the buzzer. Not one of them appeared to be anything but trouble.

I had no problem returning the car, catching my flight, picking up the kids at Donna's parents, and getting them to bed. I had a real problem when I was by myself. What was Donna doing at this moment? Was she OK? Was she able to handle the demands of all these men? Would she be able to take a twelve or fourteen inch cock in one hard push into her cunt, or into her asshole? My questions were driving me crazy and I knew that there was only time and my thoughts.

Even with the kids to occupy my day, Saturday dragged on. By Saturday evening I was regretting this whole thing. I thought about calling Eddy, but decided against it because he had warned me. I was looking for anything to occupy my mind for what was sure to be another long sleepless night. Masturbating to the thoughts of Donna being used by some stranger was little help. Again my entire being turned to Donna and her being OK. I wondered if she would ever speak to me again. I thought back to what Eddy said and wondered if she would return to his place in search of the one thing I could no longer provide. I wondered If any judge would let me see my kids again when Donna filed for divorce.

Somehow I got through the night. By Sunday morning the kids were asking why mom wasn't here with them. Everything they said or did reminded me of what I had done. We had told Donna's parents that she was getting away for a girls weekend. They didn't ask any questions but I am sure they saw things were not quite right.

At 7:15 I packed the kids in the car and headed for the airport. I had given some serious thought to asking Donnas mom to watch the kids when I went to the airport to pick up my wife, but I don't think I could have handled her questions. All the way to the airport, I wondered if Donna would even be on the flight.

She was one of the first passengers to come thru the gateway. The kids all ran and hugged her. She just looked at me with a look of a woman that has just had two months on a tropical vacation, except of course for the tan.

I knew immediately that she was all right. I took her in my arms and asked how it was. Under her breathe she whispered that my questions would have to wait till the kids were asleep.

The kids spent the trip home telling Mom all their stories. She never said a word to me, but I knew that she was fine and that we would be OK.

When we were sure that the kids were asleep, Donna took me by the hand and led me to our room. She dimmed the lights and told me to stand still. My eyes were riveted to her as she seductively removed the same sundress that she had worn to Chicago. To my surprise there was no Bra and no panties, and even in the dimmed light, I could see how radiant she looked.

I took her in my arms and told her how wonderful she looked. She looked up at me and said, tonight I am your whore, use me anyway you like. When you are done with me, I will share my story with you and then we can be done with this forever.

I looked at her and said, does that mean you didn't enjoy yourself. She just smiled as I undressed and proceeded to have the best sex we had ever shared together.

When I saw the bruises on her legs and breasts I tried to ask her about them, she just smiled. When I saw the massive hickeys on her neck and on her tits, I asked her about them, she just smiled. When she involuntarily pulled back when I tweaked her nipples I didn't have to ask, she just smiled. When I turned her over in order to fuck my beautiful wife in her little brown hole, I stopped in amazement and asked her how big they were? It had been at least seven hours since her last possible john and her rear entrance was still a big gaping hole. She just looked over her shoulder and smiled.

I was so turned on that I couldn't get enough. I couldn't imagine that with what Donna had been thru, this could be feeling good for her. I do know in spite of her weekend of abuse she came at least a dozen times in all sorts of positions.

Totally exhausted I finally started to doze off. I was awakened by my wife, pulling on my spent penis saying OK buster, if you are done with me, I want you to hold up your end of the bargain and listen to every word.

I propped myself on a pillow and held her in my arms as she began.

I had planned on keeping notes for you so that I didn't forget anything she said, but that lasted about 20 minutes. The rest is from memory, and some of that may not be so good because I spent most of my forty eight hours on my back with my legs spread, completely aroused. After you called from Chicago on Tuesday night I spent Wednesday and Thursday, loving you and hating you. I spent Thursday night and all day Friday convincing myself that I could do this for you. I took the kids to moms on Thursday so that I could be alone with my thoughts. Friday morning I had my hair and my nails done and then came home and took a hot bath as I shaved all the way from my pelvic bone to my asshole. As only you would know, I hadn't been bald down there in years and touching myself was a real turn on.

I wore that cotton dress that I just took off for you along with my comfy cotton panties and Bra. I packed nothing but lipstick and a tooth brush. I put on my heavy coat with the hood and got to the airport two hours early. I was totally amazed that I had gotten that far. I thought at any moment, you would call to tell me you were calling it off. I kept thinking that I would back out.

The reason I didn't want to hear from you, was that I knew you were having second thoughts and if we didn't go through with this, I would have had to hear about it forever. You may have changed the color and the amount of strangers that you had asked me to fuck, but I had to admit to myself, that you were still within the guidelines that I had agreed to.

I knew when I got on that plane to Chicago that you would be there to meet me. I wanted to limit the options you had to feel guilty. I guess by the time I got on the plane, I had decided to go through with it, even if you tried to talk me out of it. I actually spent the flight wetting my panties and tingling all over in anticipation of what was going to happen to me. My nipples have been hard as little stones since I agreed to do this.

All the way to Eddy's I saw the blight and the ghetto. By the time you parked the car, I had already imagined the type of men I would be there to service. When I left you sitting in the car, it was because I didn't think I could handle any long goodbyes.

I also figured that Eddy would be my first cock because it was obvious to me that he was in charge and he wouldn't have many opportunities with white girls, especially clean willing ones like you were handing him. I had a brief moment in the car where I wanted to ask you about Eddy so that I knew what kind of man I would be fucking, but then I decided that I would know even less about the other men that were going to use your wife.

Before I forget, remind me later that when Eddy dropped me at the airport, he gave me a package to give to you.

Anyway, I rang the bell and Eddy answered the door. My first thought was that this man was huge. He took me by the hand and introduced me to some of the other girls. I don't remember many of their names, but they were all black, and they were all there because they were down on their luck.

Eddy never let go of my hand as he took me to his office. He took out this form and said the cops make me ask all my new bitches some of these questions, the rest I just wanna know so fill this out. He needed some of the obvious stuff like name address and contact info, but he got real personal with some other questions, like when was I last on the rag, what size were my tits and what sex acts would I not be willing to do for the brothers. There was a bunch more that I can't think of but I answered them all and then signed his paper in three places.

I think I surprised him with some of my answers, because he really smiled big when I answered the question about what sex acts I wouldn't do. I looked him right in the eye and said I had already committed to doing this and that I knew that included doing anything and everything that he got paid for me and that it was my understanding that the choice of what I did or didn't do was not mine.

He then led me by the hand upstairs to this little room with a double bed and a small bathroom. He started to tell me the rules, but I think you already know that part so I will skip it. It took about fifteen minutes for him to finish. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he was standing by the door which he had already locked. When he was done, he looked at me and said strip.

I guess his order was about what I expected. I smiled at him as I slowly lowered the top of my dress to my waist. I reached behind and tried to seductively remove my Bra. At this point he said, lady you are going to be fucked hard and you are going to be fucked often. Stop trying to tease an old man and let's see the body.

That I had not expected but I obediently complied. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my dress and panties down my legs until I could step out of them.

He had me stand in front of him naked as he examined every inch of my body. He had me spread my legs as he stuck his fingers into both holes between my legs. He had me open my mouth and he stuck a few fingers in there. He made me raise my arms and then reach behind me as he manhandled my tits and he twisted my nipples so hard that I had all I could do to keep from crying. I don't know if he was looking for something in particular or just letting me know who was boss by degrading me.

I looked at my new master and as he undid his belt he said get on the bed and spread. I want to see lots of pink.

As he pulled off his slacks, I got to the head of the bed, there were no pillows, so I lay flat on my back and I spread my legs for this old man. I used the fingers of both hands and spread my lips apart so that this man could pleasure himself with as much pink as I could expose. As he started to unceremoniously mount me, I looked down and saw the biggest cock I had ever seen (at least up until that moment) and he was lining it up to shove it in my cunt.

I let out a gasp as he rubbed the head against my cervix. It must have been twelve inches long and as big around as a baseball bat. It had an ugly purple head and big red veins running up and down. I was mesmerized by the size of it, until I remembered that the destination of that thing was the hole between my legs.

I thought he was going to be gentle with me as he pushed the head into my wet pussy and stopped. I found out how wrong I was when he shifted his weight forward and pushed hard until the head of that thing was up against the bottom of my cunt and his pelvic bone was pushing hard against mine.

I screamed so loud that I thought everyone in the place would come running. Then I remembered where I was and that in a sense I had asked him to do this to me. I smiled up at this large black man with his dick inside me.

I quickly got over the discomfort and had an incredible orgasm as he pounded in and out of my drenched cunt. Sweetheart, this man's cock was amazing. After about ten minutes, he unloaded a massive amount of jism deep inside me as he came.

Unlike you, his cock never got soft. He abruptly pulled out and told me to turn over. He took some of the juices from between my legs and rubbed it all over his hard cock and my little brown hole.

Without so much as a warning, he shoved that monster right into my rear door and without waiting for me to get used to my intruder or the pain he had caused me, he reached under my chest and took my nipples between his fingers. As he started pounding his cock up my ass, he about ripped off my nipples. I swear I had never felt anything like the pain or the screaming pounding orgasm that came over me.

After he shot his load up my ass he abruptly pulled out and turned me over on my back. With his groin in my face and my arms pinned to my side by his legs as he sat on my chest, he looked down and said "Clean it". I knew exactly what he wanted and I did my best to lick his cock clean. Knowing that the object of my attention had just been inside my ass didn't matter. I was going to service this huge cock as best I could.

I was able to suck about eight inches down my throat but I knew there was still a lot more cock on the wrong side of my lips. Eddy took care of that by shifting forward and ramming his cock down my throat. I thought I would not be able to breathe, but the ugly head of that monster actually went past my gag reflex and down toward my stomach. Again Eddy treated me like the whore I was and pounded his dick in and out of my throat until he unloaded again. This time I was simply being used by this large man. There was no expectation of getting me off again. I was being used as a wet tight hole to get his rocks off.

When he came, I did my best to swallow for fear of suffocating. As cum dripped down my cheeks, he just kept his hard manhood deep in my throat.

When he finally pulled his dick out of my throat I heard this popping sound. He appeared to be done with me as he stood up and dressed. When I reached for my clothes, he put out his hand and reminded me that I wouldn't be needing them. I reluctantly handed him my dress and under ware as he opened the door to leave. He already had my big coat and I never did get my under ware back. He looked back and said I hope you are well rested because there is already a line down stairs waiting to fuck your white ass. He told me I had ten minutes to get my naked ass down there.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers