Donna Agrees to My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

I went to the small bathroom and quickly scrubbed between my legs. I used one of the douches they seemed to provide in a big box and I brushed my teeth and stashed my purse in a corner before heading naked down to meet my first paying trick.

My first John was the darkest black man that I had ever seen. When he saw me come thru the door he pointed at me and said I want that one. His yellow tinted teeth were about the only detail I could see. He paid Eddy and I took him to my room. I undressed him and sucked his cock until he was hard. I lay on my back and spread my legs as he climbed on top and stuck his black monster into my wet cunt. He pounded away for what seemed forever.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door just as my first John shot his load. I saw Eddy open the door and come barging in just as my John pulled out of me and grabbed his pants and ran out the door naked.

Eddy looked at me laying there naked with cum dripping from my pussy and said he was changing the rules. I never moved or even tried to cover my body. He said Harry had gotten a freebie and had overstayed what he paid for. Normally I would take it out of your cut of the money, but you had no way of knowing what Harry had paid for.

He said that from now on I was not to leave the room. He would give each trick a little card and he would write on the card what they paid for. I was supposed to collect each card and put it in a safe place after reading it. If I gave them more than what was on the card, he would make me stick around on Sunday until I paid for the services I had provided.

Eddy also told me that once in a while one of the brothers would tip the girl for a good time. He said normally the girls get to keep the tips but in my case I was supposed to save that money to give to him on Sunday.

The rest of the weekend was a blur. The only thing I was sure of all weekend was that there was an endless supply of large black cocks at my door ready to replace the satisfied customers that I had just serviced.

As for the rest of the weekend, I will do my best to tell you everything. Just remember that I was in an almost constant state of orgasm.

I remember getting a cock shoved into each hole with a third in my mouth. I would climb onto the bed straddling a john and lower my ass or my cunt onto his pole. The second john would come up behind and stick his cock in the empty hole. They called that a DP for double penetration.

I remember a few times actually taking two of those monsters in my cunt at the same time. I was never told to do it but it made me wonder if it was even possible to take two dicks in my cunt and a third up my ass.

I remember a few johns that couldn't have been more than fifteen years old and I remember a few Johns that must have been in their eighties. One of the old men could still get it up. The others made me service their wrinkled old dicks with my mouth. The two or three kids didn't appear to be old enough but that wasn't something I had a say in. One of them I am guessing was a virgin, because at first he couldn't get it in my cunt, and then he came before he was all the way in. I just assured him that he was the best I ever had.

I remember getting in the habit of checking the size of each cock that had paid for my body, because early on, I was in a lot of pain when these monsters were shoved into my holes. I swear some of them had to be 14 inches long if that is even possible. By Sunday, I was actually enjoying the monsters they were shoving into me.

There were times that I had a Johns cum in my hair or dripping from between my legs and one john would enter as the other one was leaving. At first I would ask the second guy if he wanted to wait while I cleaned up but none of them wanted to wait so I stopped asking.

Another thing I remember is that most of them smelled badly and none of them asked for a condom.

On Friday night I never went to bed or at least not to sleep. I must have fucked thirty men but my memory through all the orgasms is probably distorted.

Saturday morning I slept for about two hours, but by eight in the morning, the line was starting again and I woke to having my legs spread and a John eating me out. I was amazed that all these huge cocks did not tear me open.

I had one john bring his wife. He fucked us both while he watched us French kiss and play with each other's tits. He then had us get in a sixty nine position and clean his sperm out of each other's pussies with our tongues. I never dreamed that another woman could make me cum but she seemed to know exactly how to find my G spot and what to do to get me off. I tried my best to reciprocate, but I'm not sure I succeeded.

Like I said in the beginning, I remember my time with Eddy, but the details after that get a bit vague. I am not 100% sure but I think Eddy came back for seconds sometime Saturday night. By Sunday morning, I had about three hours sleep almost nothing to eat and well over a hundred black cocks inside my body.

I turned to my wife and asked her what she thought of my fantasy? Without hesitation, she told me that she kind of enjoyed it and given a few weeks to get back on her feet, she would be open to that or any other fantasy I might dream up. As we cuddled and stroked each other, I said "What do you mean that you kind of enjoyed it"

She said she used kind of because she didn't want to hurt my feelings but since I asked, her Fuck session at Eddy's was the most pleasure she had ever experienced and that she would gladly invite me to watch next time.

She then looked up at me and asked if I had any questions.

I said, you have given me a lot of what you did at Eddy's, but you left out any mention of what you were thinking or feeling.

Donna took a deep breath and after a long pause she said, I want you to know that I did this for you. My body including what I have between my legs and on my chest belongs to you. If you choose to share it or sell it, I will never stop you. That is what I was feeling when I told you I would go along with your fantasy.

I knew from the way that you were acting the last few weeks that I would probably be asked to make my promise a reality, so I was prepared when you asked me to meet you in Chicago.

I gave you a lot of credit for deciding on a brothel, because if I had to meet a stranger for diner or even go directly to a hotel room, there would have been lots of opportunities for me to back out. This way I had no control and no decisions to make as to what I would and wouldn't do.

I knew when I got on the plane to Chicago that I was going to do this for you. I also had some Idea of what those men would want me to do.

Driving thru that part of town, I knew that I wasn't really safe.

By the time I met Eddy, my fate was sealed. I had no money, no clothes and there were no windows in the place so no matter what I did, I was working until Sunday. I did notice that Eddy was all business. As he read my application as he felt me up and as he fucked me, his face was different. I felt almost like he saw me as a cash register with my three holes as the drawers.

I also spent a lot of my time wondering what perverted things Eddy would take money for. After seeing the application questions I had to wonder if any of these johns would want S&M or putting hot wax on my wide open pussy. I didn't want to think about someone cutting me or piercing my clit and I was petrified that someone might want to pay to hurt me.

Because he probably stood to make a lot of money selling me, I felt safe in that regard, but I also felt very vulnerable when some of the gang member johns just walked into my room and used me. I would be laying on my back with my legs spread and they would be undressing and I could see an occasional gun or a big knife. I just kept wondering if Eddy would really allow me to leave on Sunday because there wouldn't have been a damn thing you or I could have done if he wanted me to disappear.

I decided early on that the best thing for me to do to feel safe would be not to think about you or the kids. I would try to treat every customer like he was the greatest lover I ever had and the more frightened I was, the more enthusiasm I would muster to service these thugs.

I also decided that since no one seemed to be getting hurt by my actions, I was going to ignore the tattoos, the scares, the dreadlocks, the fat stomachs and the smells of these men and I was going to do my best to maximize my pleasure and my orgasms even if it meant degrading myself.

I forgot to tell you about how I was in total ecstasy with a monster cock in my ass and another in my cunt. They had paid for what Eddy called anything, so I assumed they would be with me for a while. When I came down from my intense orgasm, they were gone and there was a 280 pound fat bald man with only two teeth, and his dick buried in my pussy. In spite of his appearance, all I could think was that I hadn't seen his card so I hoped Eddy wasn't going to make me pay him for this because I honestly don't know how he got there.

I guess in putting it all together, I felt about every emotion a woman can feel at one time or another over the past week. Unless you really want it, I don't think I would risk the safety and disease issues again because we still have three young kids. I will be getting myself medically checked when I wake up in the morning, but I do believe that our sex life will never again be the same.

I lay there for quite a long time, watching my naked wife sleep and appreciating what she had done for me. I knew she was safe, I knew we would be OK. In spite of her disclaimer I just didn't know what I would do if she asked to return to Eddy's.

I did know that the first thing I would do in the morning would be to open the package Eddy had given to Donna for me.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers