Donna & Me

Story Info
He has his first experience with an older woman.
1.6k words
4.07
225.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story based on my first sexual encounter with a woman that was older than me.

I first started talking to her on the internet. When I first met her online she was a 23 year old dancer at a club in Dallas. She sent me her picture and she looked absolutely fantastic. Her name (suspiciously enough) was Candy Kane, I didn't believe it as much as I'm sure you don't. We talked for nearly a year about this that and the other thing. She was always a very sexual woman, a very strong personality that just reeked of sex. I assumed this was normal for women that were 5 years older than me, knowing the large difference in 18 and 23, also she claimed to be a dancer so it was very noticeable for me.

The weird thing about this lady was she would never ever let me call her, she called me every day, but privately so I never knew her number. One day she slipped up and searched for her number and quickly discovered her true name, Donna, and discovered her true age, 34, by the time I figured this out a year had gone by of me believing in this 23 year old, but now she is 15 years older than me, that is a whole new ball game. I've always had fantasies about older women, as I'm sure many college guys do. I dreamed of her taking control of me, being the dominate force and teaching me things about sex that I had never known existed. She would teach me the things about life that I had always wanted to know, and the vanilla sex of college girls would not nearly satisfy my thirst, and I wanted it saturated now, I didn't want to wait 15 years to have a truly earth-shattering orgasm that only an older woman would be able to give me.

I called her out on her age, and she finally submitted the truth of her name and age to me, but told me that she truly loved me, and didn't want to hurt me with the lie after I believed it for so long. The woman she was pretending to be was her sister, her sister was just 5 years older than me, and a very risqué dancer. But it wasn't her voice I fell in love with, it was the voice of this imposter. But my libido took over, and I quickly forgave her in desperate angst for the sexual relief she would be able to provide for me.

We agreed to meet in a nearby park the following day at noon. I jumped in her truck with her, and saw a woman that was about 2 inches shorter than me at 5'3, she had shoulder length honey brown hair, very strait and little clippy things in her hair. She was wearing a pair of short shorts to show off her legs, and a tube top. Her face was a face of someone that worked all their lives, very worn down by the sun, but when I closed my eyes I could hear the voice that I always loved. She did have great legs, nice and smooth, absolutely flawless. She had small breast, but I never was a freak over large breast, they were a little smaller than I preferred, but I'm sure the reader would be interested in the size, and I don't know it. She had a tattoo on one breast that was a little tacky, but once again it was the pure sexual energy that I felt.

We sat and talked in the truck for a couple of hours, didn't touch each other, and I remembered that I really did like her for who she was, not what she looked like. The first meeting ended harmlessly enough, but I quickly left for home and stroked myself to a fast orgasm. The following week we agreed to meet at my apartment around noon. She showed up a little late, but she was there, she was wearing shorts again and a button down shirt, and had her hair back in a ponytail, ponytails are incredibly sexy to me, and I was immediately feeling a stirring in my loins.

She came in and sat down and we talked for a little while, then unexpectedly she grabbed me by the back of my head and we started kissing. It was electrifying, she kissed me long and deep, she inserted her tongue into my mouth and flipped it up and down and quarreled with my tongue. She ran her hands down my back and down my thighs, then back up the inside of my thighs. My hands instantly went to her smooth legs. I lightly brushed my hands on the outside of her thighs and she shivered with my ticklish touch. She kept inching forward causing my hand to move closer to her nice ass. Her hand continued up to my hard cock, and she started rubbing it hard and fast through my shorts, it was amazing, all the while she kept me tongue tied with her mouth. My hand found its way to her breast and I placed my hand very softly on her breast and felt her heart beat speeding up through my palm.

Then my inexperienced hands slid up the inside of her thigh and started going up her shorts on the inside, I was centimeters for her box that I so craved to touch. Her hand found its way up my shorts and under my boxers to start rubbing on my hard cock. It was intense, I felt like her experienced hands would be able to make me cum in a heartbeat, but fortunately my cock had more blood in the head than I did so I lasted longer than two seconds. Meanwhile my hand finally started stroking her labia through her panties and I started rubbing her clit through her panties as well.

I've never been with vocal woman up until now, and she started moaning and groaning into my mouth, mixed with the pleasure her hand was giving me I felt like I could have cum instantly, but once again it didn't happen. She quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them to my ankle, with my only assistance being sitting up enough for her to pull them off. She spit a little bit in her hand and started stroking my cock furiously, while scooting her ass back on the couch away from me, I thought I had hurt or something, but it was only to get into a better position.

When she was positive I was as hard as I would get she quickly dove her mouth deep onto my cock. She started started by deep throating me, which to this day is one of the most intense feelings I have ever had. She flicked her tongue on the tip of my cock, and seemed to be trying to tongue my hole. She also did something else that completely took me by surprise, but I wont complain, she stuck a pinky in my ass and had my humping her face and then lowering back down on her pinky.

That didn't last long, I warned her that I was cumming and she didn't even stop, she just sucked harder and harder and sucked till I started squirting in her mouth, She pulled her mouth off and I squirted some more on her face. She sat up, took a finger through my cum on her face and slurped it off like my cock was her finger. I instantly went soft, and normally at this time its my turn to return the favor or get dressed, but that wasn't true with Donna. She took off her shirt and went down to my limp cock and started sucking it. It was amazing, I started bucking and thrashing and moaning, I never moaned.

I quickly got hard again and Donna led me to my bedroom. I took off my shirt and went over and took her shorts off of her. She stood their in her underwear and I stood completely naked, ready for my lesson. She pushed me on my back onto the bed and crawled up and started kissing me, and dry humping my leg. I was really hard at this point so she pulled her panties aside and grabbed my cock with the other hand and aimed and she slid down on my cock. It was amazing, for a woman this old I didn't expect such a tight pussy, but she was very tight and she slid very very slowly down my cock. I almost couldn't hold it, but I quickly picked up a verse of Cumbaya in my head while she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and started riding me.

She started off slowly, her pussy muscles were contracting around my cock,milking it for all it was worth. She sat up and started flipping her hair around and moaning and groaning, she was so loud and it only made me incredibly horny so I started returning the thrust and she responded with more moaning, and cursing, she ran her nails across my chest cutting me, but the pain was so intense, it was absolutely amazing.

Finally she started screaming that she was cumming and wanted me to cum deep in her pussy with her. It didn't take much but I quickly came as her muscles all spasmed and she cried and screamed and my juices flowed deeply into her. It was so amazing, I had never cum that hard in my life. She sat up, as my now soft and satisfied cock fell out of her.

She got off the bed, put on her clothes and came over to me on the bed and kissed me once for the road and left. I never saw her online again, and the number I called that she called from was never answered, so I don't know what happened to Donna, but I have the memory of the best sexual experience of my life, and I can't wait for another older woman.