Donna and the Swedish Au Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelight
joelight
52 Followers

She was especially titillated seeing the wispy blonde pubes in the gap of Mia's bikini as she bent over to avoid a lunging Camilla. When Donna looked up and realized Mia had been watching her stare at her golden triangle she didn't know what to say and felt that maybe she had been found out early in her women admiring phase.

Donna always quick on her feet furrowed her brow, stared straight into Mia's eyes with the best "sincere" look she could muster and mouthed, "That's a gorgeous bathing suit you have on, I love the color."

"Oh, thanks I bought it yesterday at the mall, I think it's called a hipkini or something." the happy go lucky young Swede answered before running away from a charging Camilla.

She thought it was the wine that lowered her inhibitions and the reason for her illicit interest on such a beautiful sunny day. The bottom line however for Donna Lombardi was that it didn't matter; she felt good and wasn't going to become introspective or feel guilty any longer. She was ready, more than ready to pursue what up until this moment had been such a deviant path.

Donna continued to gaze at the tight, cute, bubble butt half exposed within inches from her eyes. She again stared at Mia's ass and followed the barely noticeable thin blue veins on her hips submerged ever so noticeable as if Renoir himself had used his magical hand to paint the faint tributaries. They contrasted sharply with Mia's pale white porcelain like skin. Then reality hit as Jenny appeared with the ever frumpy, stirred up, Laura O'Brien behind her. "Ahh girls, can I talk to you inside for a minute," Jenny said with a nod toward the back patio door. They both put on their cover ups and followed Jenny as the triumphant and proud Ms. O'Brien nodded her approval.

"Why the nerve of those girls...I mean I know there from Europe and everything but please shave your goddamn underarms...I mean come on , did you see what they were wearing...disgusting and to think there are children around here...Oh well, they won't be swimming anytime soon today that's for sure... Jenny understands, I mean she's no dummy...who needs that staring you in the face... I mean...disgusting..." Ms. O'Brien went on but Donna tuned her out and thought about the tightness and soft glow of the ass cheeks that had just left a lasting visual trail in her mind.

A few days later Donna couldn't help herself and thought up a reason to visit her neighbor. "Hi, Jenny anyone home, its Donna I've come to borrow some eggs...hello" Donna opened the front door and yelled in knowing they rarely heard the front bell.

"Oh, hey Donna come on in, I was just out back reading when I heard the bell."

"Sorry to disturb you on such a beautiful day but I've got to make freaking brownies for Jeff's Rotary meeting and don't really want to schlep into town just for eggs." Donna replied.

"Ya no problem...but on one condition?" Jenny replied.

"Oh...Oh I feel trouble coming," a bemused Donna asked.

"You have got to have a glass of wine with me. I am so stressed my Mom and Dad's 30th Anniversary party I need something to take my mind off it." Jenny continued.

"Oh I see...you want me to be the enabler for your wine habit." a smiling Donna replied.

"Exactly, now get your ass out here." Jenny laughed as she headed towards the back outside patio.

"Wow it's so quiet where is everyone?" Donna said as she looked around nonchalantly for any signs of Mia.

"Oh there all at soccer or lacrosse...thank God for au pairs!" Jenny said as she exhaled loudly. "Speaking of which..well I shouldn't say anything but I just have to tell someone. You wouldn't believe what Mia asked me the other night."

Hearing the name Mia sent a tingle deep through her lower stomach. "Oh my God, what did she ask you?" Donna said impatiently.

"Well it was after dinner and Dave had taken the girls to get ice cream and I was cleaning up the kitchen. She asked me if I could talk for a minute and of course I said sure...inside I am wondering, oh, oh did I or Dave insult her or does she have a family emergency at home she needs to take care of but before I can think of another scenario she says...'Jenny I was just wondering...ah I mean you have been so good to me during my stay I feel funny asking you this but here it goes...I was wondering if you would mind if I took a job during the weekend that wouldn't interfere with my work here all the girls are going to trek across America when their time is up and I really would like to go but I don't have any money and my parents can't afford to send me any for what they think is a "superfluous trip".

Jenny continued, "So I thought about it for a second and before I could give her my answer she tells me to wait that there is more. It turns out she was offered a job at Goldenrod's, the fucking strip club and she wanted to know if it would be a problem. I guess she met this guy at a bar in town that is a partner there or something and he said she could start right away."

Donna turned bright red and faked a big laugh before quieting to listen to Jenny continue.

Jenny continued, "Can you believe it? I mean she is the sweetest girl and we love her to death but there's not a lot going on upstairs if you catch my drift, I mean she's as dumb as a doornail. I told her very diplomatically that I didn't think it would be a good idea and that actually as an au pair she is not legally allowed to have a second paying job and if she got caught she could be deported."

"And so what did she say when you told her no?" Donna asked.

"Oh she was real good about it and made me promise I wouldn't tell anyone else, I mean I could tell she was embarrassed. She even apologized again asking me to forget that she even asked." Jenny answered.

Without even thinking Donna replied, "Oh that's good...Oh, well ya know if she's looking to make some extra money we could use a sitter this weekend, Jeff has that company party to go to and we haven't booked a sitter yet." Donna actually had a sitter for that night but quickly thought Mia would be a better "fit" than Ms. Jordan the elderly neighbor down the street.

"You don't have to do that Donna I'm sure she'll be OK, besides don't you use Ms. Jordan." Jenny said.

"Ya but the kids are getting a little older now and I think Ms. Jordan has been having problems with her knees lately." Donna lied.

"Well, OK, I'll tell her about it tonight at dinner, good maybe now she won't be so hung up on being a freaking stripper, my god that's all I need is for the neighbors to find out that the nice friendly au pair living with us really wants to be taking her clothes off for all the neighborhood men. I have to say though, she probably would have made a ton of money," an appreciative Jenny added. Can you even imagine what Laura O'Brien would say, I think she would petition to throw us out of the neighborhood? I caught Dave staring at her the other day outside here at the pool and before I could give him a jab I found myself staring at her too. Can you believe it? There's just something about her, yaw know."

Jenny continued, "Speaking of which, guess who called complaining about her after the pool party?"

"Who," Donna queried intrigued by the question.

"Laura O'Brien dingbat, who do you think. I mean she wants me to tell Mia to cover up more and you're not going to believe this but she wants me to tell her to shave her underarms. Can you believe the shit I have to deal with? I wanted to tell her to go mind her own fucking business but I caught myself and acted neighborly."

This unexpected information sent a shiver of excitement to Donna's lower stomach. "What did you tell her?" a wide eyed Donna abruptly asked.

The tone and excitement in Donna's voice surprised Jenny as she continued, "Wow you're really into all this intrigue aren't you?" "I mean what am I supposed to tell her that in America you have to shave your pits? I can't do that. But it is a little weird that she is so...gorgeous and girly looking yet doesn't shave, I thought only dykes went all natural. What do you think?"

The question took Donna off guard, "Oh...ah...er.. I'm not sure what you should do...I mean what can you do, go into the shower with her and shave her?" It was out of her mouth before she could stop it.

"Eww...gross why would you say something like that, that is so weird...you pervert." a smiling Jenny with raised eyebrows responded.

Donna trying to make up for the visual she just embarrassed Jenny with continued haltingly. "Look she's from Europe...Sweden, I mean they have their own culture you just can't insult her and force her to do something she doesn't want to do."

"Ya I guess, you know I should've known something was a little weird about her because in the application she sent she included pictures of herself in a tank top and you could clearly see she didn't shave. I didn't think much of it at the time, I thought oh maybe she just hadn't shaved in a while, she's so gorgeous...it's not the first thing you notice and its just a wispy amount but still eww. Can you believe this sitting around gossiping about this chick's underarm hair? We need a life!"

"Anyway I guess you guys must have hit it off at the pool party the other day, she couldn't stop saying nice things about you. Oh yeah, you're going to laugh at this one, I probably shouldn't tell you,...so she says to me, "Did Mrs. Lombardi ever model when she was younger?"

"Can you believe she asked me if you were a model?" Jenny paused and then with a mischievous tone said, "So I told her, no you didn't model but that I knew of a good eye doctor in town she might want to see."

"Hah ha Jenny, very funny! I'll have you know I did do some modeling in my younger days..."

"Hello, anyone home?"

Jenny's husband came barging through the kitchen in a hurry to get to his golf game so their discussion ended as quickly as it started.

The next day Donna ran to get the doorbell. She was somewhat flustered as she hadn't showered yet, her hair was a mess of tangled split ends quickly tamed with a hair clip, she also had her glasses on and had flour all over herself. She was really hoping it was just one of her children's friends she could quickly and politely shoo away. Her stomach dropped as she noticed Mia watching her through the glass sidelights. Her heart now racing Donna wanted to scoot into the bathroom and fix her hair but couldn't now that Mia had seen her coming. She reluctantly proceeded to the door straightening out her ribbed tank along the way and self consciously ran her hand through her flour streaked hair. She opened the door with a natural smile welcoming in the young gorgeous Swede.

"Oh, hey there Mia how are ya doing...Oh my God I'm a mess but do come on in?" a flushed and suddenly nervous Donna said somewhat embarrassed to be in the same small foyer with the fresh faced wide eyed beauty.

"Hi, Mrs.Lombardi, I'm just here because Jenny said that you might need a babysitter this weekend and that I should come over and check it out." Mia replied.

"First thing Mia, that Mrs. Lombardi stuff has to go, please call me Donna, in fact I insist!" Donna stated as she stole a quick glimpse of the tight white tank top and the two large protrusions that she could only assume were Mia's nipples sticking out atop her breasts.

"Oh sorry... ah...er... Donna..." Mia sheepishly stuttered.

"Yes, definitely," an out of breath and uncharacteristically nervous Donna said, "We could use a babysitter this weekend. Are you free Friday and Saturday night?" Donna was greedy in asking for both nights. Donna then uncharacteristically, but wanting to secure Mia for the engagement said, "I'll pay you $20.00 an hour if that's OK?" This was double what she paid any other sitter but Donna needed Mia to say yes in the worse way. Her heart was racing as the fresh faced tanned blonde smiled back at her with eyes wide with surprise.

"Oh wow, yes that would be great. What time should I come over?" a jubilant Mia asked.

"Why don't you come over at 6:00 pm and I'll show you around and introduce you to the kids. There away at camp until tomorrow afternoon" Donna suggested.

"Sure, OK that would be really great." said Mia. "By the way Donna are those the Sarah Palin glasses you have on?" Mia thought they looked great and highlighted Donna's facial features really nicely and felt her clear green eyes were mesmerizing.

Donna was surprised by the comment and the fact Mia seemed to be gushing all over her and staring so intently into her eyes. She was now enjoying this interruption more than she thought. Donna didn't want to tell Mia the truth about them; that she had driven to five stores before finding the exact pair and how she eventually had paid over twelve hundred dollars for them. Donna searched them out after seeing how great Sarah Palin had looked in them and even though she didn't agree with her political beliefs she thought Sara exuded a certain sexual energy that both men and women were tapping into. She just had to have them.

"Oh these glasses, yeah I had these before Sarah Palin ever had them so I think she copied me and owes me a styling fee," Donna playfully lied. Donna couldn't help but be overwhelmed by Mia's radiant youthful glow and clear crystal blue eyes, she didn't want her to leave the small confines of the foyer. She enjoyed the close proximity and didn't invite her further into the house for fear of risking that closeness. As Mia went on about a babysitting story from Sweden Donna stood there subconsciously leaning in towards Mia's face staring at her pearly white teeth and receiving the full arctic blast of the winter mint gum she just recently popped into her sweet mouth.

Donna was mesmerized by Mia's beauty, taking in every feature of her Swedish face. The clear sun kissed complexion, the slow curve of her lips, her feminine strong cheekbones all the way to the cute dimple in her chin. She was especially enchanted with the natural moles scattered over her cheeks and neck. They gave her a earthy country look that most American girls just didn't have. She hadn't noticed Mia had stopped talking until an uncomfortable few seconds had passed and a voice deep from within prompted her to snap out of her trance like state. Not having heard a word of what Mia had just said, her mouth awkwardly agape, staring directly into Mia's open mouth, and almost falling forward into her ingénue's face, Donna had to think quickly to get out of an increasingly uncomfortable situation.

"Oh shoot, the brownies! OK, honey I'll see you tomorrow at 6:00!" Donna said as she turned and ran to the kitchen to "save" the brownies, hoping she wasn't too obvious.

The ever amiable Mia somewhat confused but still excited about the job said, "Yep sounds good, see you tomorrow at six."

Donna stood at the kitchen sink looking out the onto her rather large sterile unnaturally green back yard. She had never thought about it before but at this moment it struck her how silly she and all the neighbors were to pump their gardens and lawns with the equivalent of steroids only to pay landscapers to come twice a week to cut and mow the nature back.

Putting the pan of brownies on a wire rack set on the countertop she stopped and laughed out loud. Her life had quickly taken a ludicrous turn. What had come over her she wondered. "Why am I doing this? Why does even the thought of that young Swede do things to my stomach that even no man has? I have never really been attracted to females before, why now? Maybe it's a passing phase."

Donna thought for a few minutes about her predicament while grabbing an apple from the designer wicker basket sitting atop the ten thousand dollar slab of black honed granite she just couldn't live without. Staring at nothing in particular she was still contemplating her recent encounter when the phone rang.

"Hey Donna, its Jenny."

"Hey what's up?"

"Well I just wanted to call and say thank you. Mia came back from your house and is all excited about babysitting for you guys, again thanks so much."

"Oh, no problem it's going to help us out a lot so I guess it's a win-win."

"Well just let's hope it keeps her on the straight and narrow if you know what I mean." an excited Jenny responded. "Oh and by the way I wanted to ask you another favor."

"Oh sure, what's up"? Donna replied

"Well we're leaving in about ten minutes for the long weekend, up to Jeff's parent's house in Stowe and I was just wondering...not that you have to go out of your way or anything...and please feel free to say no...but I was wondering if you could possibly keep an eye out on things while we're away? I'm just a little nervous Mia might invite some friends over we haven't met yet. I told her she can have her friend Camilla over but that would be all until we get back. I don't think she would disobey us but I just want to have a backup plan just incase if you no what I mean?"

"Jenny, don't say another word, of course I'll keep an eye on things, no problem at all. I'll bring the stripper pole over as soon as you leave."

"Ha, ha very funny!" Jenny responded.

An hour later Donna watched through the front dining room window the Range Rover pull out of the driveway, honking and waving to Mia and Camilla as they left for their short road trip.

She waited twenty minutes but could wait no longer. She heard their voices echoing over the fence and knew they were in the pool having fun. The thought of seeing Mia in her bikini again heightened her senses and caused her heart to start beating faster as this strange animalistic desire stirred deep within her.

Donna, almost as if in a trance slid open the patio door and meandered towards Jenny's house, stopping short and sitting down on one of the patio benches. She was both scared, excited and confused.

"I can't believe she thought I was a model," Donna quietly said to herself as a slight smile appeared on her face. She wanted in the worst way to be close to Mia and yet that very feeling she was so sure of nagged deeply at her very being. "I am not a lesbian, why am I having these terrible thoughts?" Then another more soothing and calm voice would take over, "For Christ sake Donna it's not like Jeff hasn't cheated on you with multiple women or that he is a great lover or for that matter even a great Dad. Do something that will make you happy, guilt be damned...Besides you're just going through a phase and nothing is going to come of it. Nothing is going to happen, huh nothing ever happens!...OK," Donna thought to herself, "That's enough introspection for one afternoon."

She tentatively stood up and meandered toward the fence. As she bobbed and weaved her head looking for an opening to peek through she finally found her target and focused in. Mia had on one of the smallest bikinis Donna had ever seen. She took a deep breath while figuring out how to get a better look.

Switching gears like the multi tasking professional she was she zoomed into the house almost falling down as she neared the video camera hanging by its strap in the mudroom next to her daughters winter jacket which for some reason had never been put away for the summer.

Racing back outside toward her now favorite spot on the fence she flipped open the LCD screen and quickly zoomed in capturing the two girls in all their glory. Now, she could physically feel her heart. It was skipping beats and racing all at the same time. She didn't care.

Mia was more gorgeous today at the pool than even the day Donna had first laid eyes on her. Her hair was tousled to the side and held up by what looked like several hairpins and her bikini was slight and sexy. As she was mesmerized by the sight she knew she had to make an excuse to get over there and be with her crush. "I just wish that fuckin idiot friend wasn't with her." With that thought running through her mind and without her knowledge someone had come up behind her.

joelight
joelight
52 Followers