Donna and the Swedish Au Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelight
joelight
52 Followers

Donna took another step closer to Mia and almost stepped in her foot. She didn't know why she was getting so close but couldn't help as once again she was in the gravity field of this gorgeous female. Mia looked up at Donna a little surprised by the closeness but nonetheless had a wide grin on her young face. Donna giggled like a little school girl and just stared at her. Mia said, "OK, I'm trying to find Camilla's' gold chain she lost it around here somewhere."

Donna wasn't sure if she made it up to end the uncomfortable closeness that had just happened but when Mia put the mask over her face and the snorkel in her mouth she knew she meant business.

Donna was now standing there watching Mia suspended on top of the water looking for Camilla's lost jewelry. She enjoyed watching Mia so carefree, sexy and natural looking and it was then she knew she could no longer suppress her desires. She didn't care anymore if it was a mortal sin. She leaned over ever so purposely and closed in on the end of the snorkel. She could hear Mia's heavy breathing thru it and it only served to heighten her excitement. Her heart reverberated through her body, pumping fast and strong. She stared at it and a rush of excitement formed in her belly as her mind took hold of a wicked thought.

Donna leaned over and lowered her nose directly over the opening at the end of the snorkel. Breathing in the purified exhale of the suspended Scandinavian was titillation beyond belief for the forty-two year old. She was in control and superior to everyone else, it gave her a sense of power to be so outrageous with this young girl. She didn't care if she were caught and she didn't care who might be watching her. She was being careless and she knew it. The only thing she cared about was making sure she was adjusting accurately to Mia's slow movements so she could maintain her perversion. And then she did the unthinkable.

Donna as if a trance opened her mouth and touched her tongue to the tip of the snorkel being careful not to move it too much or block Mia's airflow. She was lost in a fantasy and although pretending to search for the lost jewelry it was only for show. Nothing could break the trance like state she was in until with her eyes closed she inadvertently lodged her tongue too far into the snorkel. Mia shot up like a sailfish almost taking Donna's eye out.

"Whoa...what the fu....oh, I mean what the hell," Mia said with a smile as she glanced over at Donna.

Donna was shaken out of her trance like state but still looked like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Mia said, "I don't know what just happened but I couldn't breathe for a second."

Mia thought Donna looked a little spacey as if she were catatonic or something. She shrugged her shoulders like twenty year old girls do and went back to search for Camilla's lost jewelry.

Donna now satisfied with her little game playing, walked over to the side of the pool, hoisted herself up onto the pool apron and again stared down at her beautiful Swedish fish, perhaps capturing Mia in her minds eye for retrieval at a later point in time. "What was it I heard it called on cable the other night, oh yeah my "spank bank," a now beaming Donna thought.

When Donna heard the back slider open and close she knew her time alone with Mia had ended. "Cant that fat bitch go home already!" Donna gritted her teeth and mumbled.

"Oh, wow Donna this Prosecco is really good especially topped off with the pear juice." Camilla barked. "That suit looks awesome on you, where did you get it, around here?"

Donna could barely summon the energy to answer her. What Donna hadn't noticed in her emotional dismay at Camilla's return was that while they had been conversing Mia had stealthily left the pool and snuck up behind her. Without warning Mia reached out and grabbed the stunned Donna from behind by wrapping her long arms around the thin, surprised housewife.

Before Donna could understand what was happening she felt the wet clammy coolness of Mia's thighs and stomach touching her back and legs.

"OK, now you're going in D, no excuses." Mia shouted with girly excitement. Camilla yelled over encouragement as Donna tried to explain that she didn't want to get her hair wet to Mia. Donna surrendered herself into Mia's grasp and was trying her best to keep within her grasp without looking too obvious.

Donna pushed back into Mia trying to maximize skin on skin contact as the feel and smell of Mia's breath sent shudders through her body. As Donna looked back at the smiling Mia it felt like her world went into slow motion. Donna was now looking straight into Mia's gorgeous big blues, nose to nose, pleading her case but the whole time wishing for this moment to never end. Mia continued to hold her while edging closer to the edge by the second. For Camilla it was like witnessing two young school kids flirting and she was getting nauseous.

Donna continued to enjoy the intimacy of being so close to Mia. As Mia pushed Donna over the edge, Donna turned in mid air and with a big smile scrunched up her face to get ready for the water. Donna needed a release and after being under the water for several seconds let out a primal scream that if she were above water people in the next town would have heard.

Exiting the water she jogged to get her towel, Camilla and Mia were now laying on the chaise lounges laughing and good naturedly making fun of Donna and her wet moppy hair. Donna was embarrassed and didn't want to look bad for Mia so she quickly made up an excuse to go home.

"OK, you two now be careful and don't drink too much, I don't want Jenny coming home with you two so hung over.

"You don't have to worry about us." Mia replied with Camilla adding,"Ya we're professionals at not getting caught."

"OK, then see you guys later," Donna said as she quickly wrapped her hair up in a towel so she wouldn't look so much like a drowned rat to her crush.

After Donna was out of earshot, Camilla said, "Wow did you see her nipples, my God they were like missiles!"

"I know, they were really big." Mia said

"I think she has a crush on you, ya know." Camilla said nonchalantly.

"What...you're crazy, she's almost twice my age and..." Mia replied.

"Come on Mia it's not like you haven't made it with an older woman before."

"What! Camilla Johansson, I should never have told you that story. I was so wasted that night I was just bullshiting you know...." Mia replied.

"Nice one Mia, try again."

"You, missy, are a complete asshole!" Mia said with a laugh.

"Tell me what happened again I was pretty wasted too." Camilla said.

"There's really nothing to tell other than I had been kept back my freshman year and was now a struggling Senior History student who needed an A to graduate. My teacher Ms. Kristen Karlsson was a sexually frustrated History teacher who understood that predicament and shall we say "tutored" me to make sure I received that A." Mia started laughing and couldn't stop. "You should have seen the face on the principal when he found out I passed, it was fucking awesome."

"Worth the muff diving?" Camella asked.

"Oh, you bet!" said Mia

"OK, that's gross! Camilla interrupted Mia. "Was she at least hot?"

"That's the funny thing she was like the hottest teacher at the school, all the boys were crazy for her. She was weird though all she made me do was lick her, she didn't want me to take my clothes off and she always wore skirts so every Friday for a month I would go to her classroom after everyone had left. She would lock the door and then she would hike up her skirt and I would go to town on her for about thirty minutes or so. It was kinda weird but she never took off her top and never wanted me to take anything off. She had the most beautiful green eyes and really wavy red hair, well more auburn then red, and her snatch; oh wow her snatch was this fire engine red mass of curls and twirls. I remember having to pick her curly pubes out of my teeth all weekend" said a laughing Mia.

"Eww...disgusting!" Camella retorted, "How could you!"

"I had to...no fuckin choice!" a defensive Mia responded.

Mia somewhat buzzed giggled as she continued. "And every week after about ten minutes of going down on her she would casually use her hand to push my face down further so I would lick her taint. She was too embarrassed to say anything I could tell; can you believe it not even a word just a fuckin push to my head like I was a cheap whore. I'll always remember how she came too. It was like nothing I had ever seen. She held it all in and never wanted me to see her vulnerability or that I could make her come so much. She sort of just screamed inside her mouth and groaned and..it seemed to last forever. My God I'm surprised she didn't burst a blood vessel or something."

"After we finished she would reach into her desk drawer and pull out these baby wipes. She would have to use like five of them and then she would use paper towels to dry her bush and asshole off, I think mostly because she felt so guilty. And the funny thing is there I am sitting with my face radiating her cum totally covered in pussy juices and do you think she ever offered me a towel? No way, I just had to sit there watching her until she was finished cleaning herself off, come to think of it I think she got off on it. I did kinda feel sorry for her, though. She did say once, that her husband had no interest in sex and that she didn't want to cheat on him with any of the local men, blah, blah, blah."

"They all say that, how typical." Camella replied.

She just wanted my face between her legs lickin and sucking away. It was gross too because she was such a gusher."

"OK, that's enough I've heard enough no more, Ms Lezzy. Camilla chided.

"Hey you asked. Ya know I wouldn't be here today if I hadn't and then who would you hang with? That reject from Germany, Helga Douche bag. I had to do it, I mean I was blackmailed into it," a desperate sounding Mia replied. What Mia conveniently left out however was the small little fact that after servicing Ms. Andersson she would go home and have the most intense earth shaking orgasms of her life.

"Oh whatever, hey did you see Ms Lombardi's pits. Can you believe that she came out in a bathing suit and didn't shave. That's the first American woman I've seen that doesn't shave every single hair on her body off." Camella said.

"You know that's what I like about her, she's not afraid to be herself!" Mia responded somewhat amused.

"Just because you had a modeling agent tell you that you looked like that carefree blonde LA model, Charlotte Free, who doesn't shave, you've been on this kick of going au natural." Camella teasingly said.

"Well when you think about it why should we shave, what the fuck do men have to do? Why is it always the women who have to do everything?" Mia shot back. "In fact I was hoping by not shaving it would repel all the dweeby men that keep hitting on me."

"Ya, whatever Ms. Dykster. By the way what should we have for dinner I'm starving." Camella added.

Donna's Ipod was on her nightstand beside her bed blasting her new favorite song, "Tonight She Comes" by Kris Delmhorst. It was a knockoff of the Cars 70's hit and it really excited Donna when she first heard it especially since the lead voice was female. She was laying face down on the bed with her ass suspended in the air. The bottom of her bathing suit was dangling off one foot as she furiously frigged her clit, stopping only to smell the wetness between her legs and pretend it was Mia's. Her other arm swung awkwardly toward her rear so she could use her nails to scratch the nerve endings around her asshole. Her newly loaded "spank bank" was in full retrieval mode. She pictured Mia as she was just minutes previous - gently floating on the water. The small soft triangles of fabric stretched tautly to cover her large soft breasts. She thought about how the water had dampened and darkened her light wispy underarm hair. The random moles scattered about her pale skin, her big white teeth, brash attitude, bright piercing eyes, the feel of her breath on her neck and then the smell of her breath as she turned to face her before being thrown into the water.

And then she couldn't think, she had no choice but to let go.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my Gooooooood...aahh...eeeeeewhhhh...fuck, fuck, fuck, yes...yes ...yes..aaahh...aghhh...wheeeeeeeeeeooooooo...yeeees...oh please yes mother fucking cunt...oh cunt fffuuuucckkk...shit...aaaahhhhh!"

Donna's face was buried into the duvet as she continued to scream and moan, her hair clip snapped in two as her head twisted and contorted into the bedding. She had never before experienced an orgasm as intense. Her eyes tightly shut she laid there for minutes until her breathing returned to normal.

Donna paused and looked back at her husband again. She thought something from deep within her was going to bring her to her senses but nothing happened. She realized that she was possibly about to make the biggest fool of herself or worse. It didn't matter she knew what she wanted or rather needed. She felt like she was in a scene from the movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", fortunately it was an invasion she didn't mind. She proceeded downstairs.

"Hey, do you have time to have a glass of wine with me? I don't think Mr. Lombardi is up for one right now." Donna said trying as subtly as possible to play the sympathy card.

"Oh, I'm not sure I should probably get back, I think Camella wanted to meet me for coffee." Mia replied.

"Oh come on just a quick drink." Donna replied as she reached out and playfully touched Mia's arm. "Jeff just ditched me now you can't ditch me too!" Donna said as she smiled and stared intently into Mia's eyes.

There was a quiet pause and Mia wasn't sure what to say. Donna tilted her head unconsciously wet her lips and let slip words she immediately regretted. "You are so beautiful."

Now bashful and feeling pressured Mia agreed to stay.

"Sit down I'll bring the refreshments." Donna said gesturing to the sofa.

Donna quickly poured two glasses of the best wine she could find and then pressed the play button on the remote to softly play her new favorite song, "Tonight She Comes."

"Here you go hon." Donna placed the glass down on the side table next to Mia and then sat down right next to her on the couch skimming the side of Mia's leg with her own. "I don't want to wake the kids." Donna said for the excuse of sitting so close.

Mia at first felt weird as Donna just about sat on her lap but then smiled back with an understanding nod. Donna straightened her back and turned so that she was angled and facing Mia directly.

Mia was radiant this night and Donna could barely think straight. Mia's tank was short and tight and accentuated her sleek nude shoulders and ample breasts. Donna's heart was racing and her breathing was shallow and rapid. She could tell Mia was uncomfortable with her closeness but that strangely enough served to amplify her horniness. As Mia went on about the kids that night Donna's eyes darted from Mia's eyes to her mouth and back again. She could tell Mia must have enjoyed the snack she left as she could smell the homemade pickles and chips on her breath.

Mia could tell Donna was nervous but didn't think too much of it. She could smell the wine on her breath and thought maybe she also had had too much to drink like her husband Jeff.

Donna leaned forward into Mia trying to land a kiss on her lips. Mia at the last minute turned away and Donna kissed her cheek instead. Mia's heartbeat raced and she immediately went into fight or flight mode.

"Ah...what are you doing Donna?"

Donna didn't give an inch as she still had her mouth right below Mia's nose, "Oh come on now Mia it's just a little kiss. Donna was ecstatic finally being so close to her crush. She hadn't registered Mia's abject horror. Donna's tongue darted out and she started softly licking Mia's lips.

"Donna...whoa...please...stop...I'm.."

Donna giggled and said, "Don't worry I'm not going to tell Jenny it will be our little secret." Mia now put her hand in between Donna's face and hers.

Mia thought to herself, "Gross, what is it about me that all these women think they can just stick their tongue in me?" Although not technically correct she did have a point.

Donna, overflowing with regenerated sex hormones, clumsily angled her hand and reached for Mia's cleavage forcing her hand underneath not only her tank top but also her bra, a college boy couldn't have done better. It was an instant of delight for Donna to actually be touching this lone Swedish tit. As she hunted for Mia's nipple she was lost in delirium. Before Donna could settle in and enjoy her prize Mia's own adrenaline kicked roughly pushing Donna's hand to the side. Mia jetted off the couch and headed for the door.

Donna was surprised but reacted quickly; she knew what was at stake.

"Wait, Mia don't go...Mia please," Donna anxiously yelled.

Mia continued towards the door.

"Mia I'll pay you!" Donna blurted.

Mia slowed but still continued towards the door.

"I'll give you two hundred dollars Mia, please Mia...you were going to work at that shitty men's club.."

Mia slowed further but now had her hand on the doorknob and pulled the door open.

"OK, OK," Donna in a panic said. Getting up from the couch she made her way quickly toward the Swede.

Donna desperate at the thought of losing her, "Mia...five hundred dollars...five hundred dollars...you can have it in your pocket tonight...Mia please... think about it." Donna was trying to think about what else she could say, she was prepared to go as high as needed but before she could come up with something Mia had turned around closing the door at the same time.

She looked at Donna the whole time biting her lower lip while Donna stared back at her on edge, eyes wide and very nervous.

"How did you find out about Goldenrods!" Mia commanded.

Donna stood there fumbling for words.

"I can't believe Jenny told you, my God that...bitch!"

"It wasn't like that Mia, she just wanted my opinion...it's what girls do we talk to each other. Come on don't tell me you haven't told Camilla something you shouldn't have," Donna trying her best to diffuse the situation blurted out.

Mia stayed silent for what seemed minutes and then while staring at the floor softly spoke, "Yeah, maybe you've got a point."

Donna stepped closer to Mia and reached out to gently caress her arm, "Mia, I'll pay you more than you could make at that men's club and know one has to know about it. In fact I have more to lose than you if anybody finds out. Come on what do say...deal?"

Mia thought about Ms Andersson, the teacher she had to give oral sex to or face not graduating. "Now at least I could make some serious money and it would be kept totally quiet." Mia looked up at Donna and the two stared into the others eyes for what seemed minutes until Mia said, "OK you make a good point, OK, it's a deal but I want to get paid first."

Although she said it somewhat abruptly Donna couldn't help but smile, relieved at the answer and excited knowing she would soon be discovering all that this gorgeous girl had to offer. "Oh, sure...yeah...no problem, no problem at all. OK, ya well...oh yeah the money...er why don't you wait for me downstairs in the game room and I'll go get it."

Donna sporting a wide smile ran upstairs and made her way stealthily to the back of her walk in closet where the safe was kept, making sure not to wake her comatose husband. She was so excited she couldn't remember the combination so she stopped and took a deep breath. "Oh my God!" she whispered. "It's really going to happen...Oh my fucking God!"

Donna walked confidently into the basement family room which was as far away from her husband and kids as she could get. Closing and locking the door just in case would assure no disturbances. "A four thousand square foot McMansion comes in handy sometimes," she joked to herself.

joelight
joelight
52 Followers