Donna, Bachelor Party Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked in my breath with a gasp of pleasure as I felt his breath, warm on the backs of my thighs. His tongue and teeth nibbled and suckled at the delicate skin just under the curve of my ass, and I shuddered at the sensations coursing through my body. I felt his fingers trailing slowly after his lips and my legs seemed to part slightly, as though of their own volition, begging his fingers to follow. Warm, gentle fingers delved just into the wetness within my folds and stroked teasingly at my clitoris until I felt my hips buck helplessly against him. I felt my breath catch in my throat as Mark's lips moved tantalizingly over my ass, his tongue teased along the crack and sent shivers up my spine. The fingers between my legs were replaced by the throbbing hardness of his erection as I felt him move to stand upright, and I closed my eyes in blissful surrender as I leaned back against his chest, marveling at the way our bodies fit together so perfectly. I reached between my legs to feel my wetness against his hardness and I stroked my fingers teasingly over the head of his erection, smiling to myself as I felt it pulse against my touch.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, we broke apart to enter the shower, our bodies intertwined again as soon as we have settled into the warm water. We exchanged soft, tender kisses as we washed each other, exploring the most secret of places with the wonder of new lovers, but the heated passion rising between us could not be ignored, and with a sudden shared urgency, we stepped from the shower and moved toward the bedroom, toweling each other dry as we walked. I fell onto the bed on my back, sliding over to make room for Mark as I opened my arms in invitation, and I heard myself sigh in satisfaction against his lips as his mouth and body covered mine. My hands glided over the muscles in his back as we kissed, tracing small circles and reveling in the feeling of his naked skin under my fingertips. His mouth moved from the passionate kiss at my lips to trail hot, wet promises against my neck and shoulders on its way to tease

my most sensitive of sweet spots.

I felt my body arch against him with a shudder of pleasure as his lips closed teasingly over first one nipple, then the other, coaxing from my body that which he knew lay hidden just beneath the surface. As his lips and tongue stroked and suckled at my breasts, seducing the sensitive buds over and over again, my eyes closed in surrender and I cried out, shaking with pleasure as my first orgasm engulfed me. My cries of passion seemed to urge Mark on, fueling his own ardor and I felt his lips leave my breasts and travel lower still, across the sensitive skin of my abdomen and come to rest against the tender flesh of my inner thighs. My breaths were coming in short pants as I felt his lips and nose nuzzling at the junctures of the insides of my thighs and his hands reached up to push my legs further apart, opening me more fully to him. I felt the heated ecstasy of his gentle hands opening my folds to his searching lips and my whole body bucked upward in elated bliss as I felt his mouth move against me in the most intimate of kisses.

"Oh.... Oh, my god....!"

I was beyond coherent thoughts or words as his mouth moved against me, his lips and tongue alternately licking and suckling at my swollen lips and clitoris and I felt the familiar heat beginning to spread rapidly through my loins again. I heard myself whimpering, pleading as I called out to him, my body restlessly searching for the release he was making it crave. I felt his hands shift under me, grabbing my ass and with a possessive tug he brought my hips closer to his questing mouth and I groaned my satisfaction out loud.

"Oh god, Mark.... Oh, god..... yesssssssss....!"

His lips moved from the sensitive nubbin of my clitoris, down through the soft folds of skin and came to rest against my ass, alternately kissing and tonguing that small ring of heaven until my body trembled under his touch, begging for more. I was on overload with the intense blend of sensations Mark was invoking in me, like his father, and my mind whirled in a state of frenzied rapture. He was leading me down a path that was foreign and new to me and my mind and body screamed for the promise of fulfillment I felt in him. As his lips and tongue danced and suckled teasingly between my clitoris and my ass, my body was helpless to do anything but thrust against him, shamelessly pleading for the release his lips were promising. I felt his fingers slide within the folds of my wetness to stroke in and out of me, and as his lips and tongue continued to caress me; I was certain I would faint with pleasure. My hips bucked against his hand, fucking his fingers as he moved them faster and faster within me, urging me on.

When his tongue moved to focus its erotically intense licking and suckling against my swollen clitoris, I was pushed up and over the edge in an orgasm so intense that I heard myself scream in pleasure, calling out his name as my body shuddered in ecstasy, tears of release streamed down my face. I came back to myself slowly, struggling to find my body again and I vaguely was aware of the sound of Mark's voice asking me if I was all right. I smiled in answer as I gazed up at him, tears of passion still wet on my face and all I could do was nod in affirmation; I could not find the power of speech. Mark smiled back at me in understanding, leaning down to place a sensuous kiss against my lips and the lustful passion I saw blazing within his eyes took my breath away. I stared back at him, feeling myself grow incredibly hot and wet all over again and the only thought I could hold in my mind was of how much I wanted him again; how badly I wanted to have him inside me again.

Our eyes locked with each other as a look of pure lust passed between us and I heard myself whimper in excitement as I felt him reach down to grasp my legs and bend them back toward my chest. Gently, almost teasingly, I felt his fingers slide into the depths of my pussy, stroking against me and withdrawing the wetness there to smooth erotically around the tiny halo of my ass, a promise of things to come. I moaned my pleasure of this repeated action as I felt his fingers continue to wet my ass with my own juices and when he began to penetrate that ring of heaven with his finger for the first time, I felt my body shudder in intense bliss. His fingers continued to wet me, teasing the puckered opening of my ass and I felt my hips shift up toward him slightly as though impatient to feel him inside of me. I felt his hands come to rest at last on the backs of my thighs and my gaze was again drawn to the passion on his face as I watched him rest the tip of his erection against my ass.

I shifted my hips teasingly against him, wanting him to know how much I wanted this too, and the motion of his erection rubbing against that small slit of heaven sent sparks of desire straight to my core. With an almost tortured breath, he began to move slowly, pushing his way into me gradually, and in the back of my mind I was amazed at his self control and touched by his concern for me. I felt my own body draw a deep breath as his erection began to penetrate my labia. I felt him gradually moving deeper, his hardness stroking me in places I have never felt before and a low moan of pleasure escaped from the back of my throat. I felt the muscles in my vagina contract around him, squeezing him tightly as he penetrated me further, and the groan I heard from his lips inflamed my desire even more. With another gentle thrust, Mark was completely inside me and I could not believe the incredible sensations my body felt, and yet I still wanted more. I smiled up into his blissful gaze and as our eyes met, they locked in silent communication.

Without a word, our bodies were shifted, repositioned, and I found myself lying face down on the bed as Mark knelt between my legs. I pulled several pillows across the bed and pushed them under me to rest against my chest as I felt his arms moving gently underneath me to grasp my hips and raise them back toward him. I felt my ass being raised in the air as his knees nudged the insides of my legs further apart and the sensation of being so exposed and vulnerable caused me to shiver with the intensity of its eroticism. His fingers traced along the crack of my ass and down to dip into the wetness of my pussy and I heard his breath catch softly on a moan of passion as he realized fully the extent of my excitement. I felt his fingers wetting my labia again, readying me for him and I shifted my hips back toward him impatiently. I was rewarded a moment later with the feel of his erection pressing against that opening of heaven yet one more time. He slid in more easily this time, my body adjusting to his girth almost instantly and we both groaned with the intensity of the feelings as Mark rested completely, sheathed in the depths of my womb.

Mark began to move, setting the rhythm with a slow, easy thrust and my body trembled with the motion. I felt one arm wrap around my waist, resting on my hip and pulling me back toward him as he thrust. The other arm reached under me, his fingers gently stroking and intuitively seeking out the tiny nubbin of my clitoris. My hips bucked against him in pleasure as the sensation of having his erection thrusting deep in my cervix and his fingers teasing me pushed me faster and faster toward the white heat of release. I felt the rhythm of his thrusts begin to increase slightly and I moaned my pleasure as I quickened my pace to move with him. I felt myself cresting higher and higher and I called to him, begging for the release I knew he could give me.

"Fly for me, baby..." I urged him softly. "Let me feel you cum... let me cum for you...!"

I heard the labored sound of his breath and felt his groin slapping against my ass as he pushed us both toward the blissful rapture that we sought. Intentionally, I tightened my muscles around his shaft, greedily milking his erection as it thrust within the confines of my pussy. His gentle, yet persistent fingers stroked my clitoris in rhythm with our thrusts and in the open space of a heartbeat, I felt the liquid heat of release explode in the tiny nubbin, flowing throughout my loins and I screamed my pleasure to him as I felt his erection begin to pulse and spasm within my pussy as his own climax began. We spiraled together, our bodies pulsing against one another in the intense passionate frenzy of orgasm, and for a brief moment, I was so overwhelmed with ecstasy that I was sure I would black out. We hovered together for several moments in a state of extended bliss, our bodies still intimately joined. Gradually, we began to come back to ourselves, murmuring softly to one another and I felt Mark gently withdraw from me and release his hold on my body as I sunk forward onto the bed, my outstretched limbs trembling in satiated bliss.

As a thank you, I gave him a blow job before I headed home to my husband and children. When I arrived home, my girl's were sound asleep in their rooms. Scott was sitting in his lounge chair in the bedroom reading a novel. I stood behind his chair, shirt unbuttoned to there and lots of creamy promising cleavage begging him to enjoy. I let him stand, but he had to keep his back to me. If I actually looked his beautiful hard-on in the eye, I wouldn't be able to continue the task at hand. I started with his chest and unbuttoned his soft shirt to feel his warm chest.

"How was the party? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yea! There were ten hard cocks, including the groom's and later the groom's father took me. Then Mark and I renewed old times with several more fucks. I've swallowed enough cum to fill a gallon jug and even more has been oozing out my pussy all night. I don't know how many orgasms I had tonight!"

Sounds like my horny little wifey needs some rest!"

"I'll say, but not before I wear out my wonderful husband!"

In and instant, somehow we were both naked. All his skin was soft on all my skin as I leaned against the bedroom wall and pulled him back to me, stroking his chest and pinching his nipples. I was whispering in his ear the delicious "fuck my hot pusy" words that come out when one gets so horny. I love how his cock twitched when I rested one leg on the desk and shamelessly rubbed my slippery cum-soaked pussy all over his smooth ass. There was no mistaking how turned on I was, as I glided my hot clit all over his skin. I slipped one hand around the head of his cock, now bulging and hard. The cum that was starting to ooze from it, a hint at a promising explosion, helped the very tip of my index finger to draw circles just around the tip. I felt his stomach pull in and tighten when I took both hands from his hips down around his balls and grasped the shaft, pulling the whole group together. My fingers don't meet as I gave him long strokes up and down, firm pressure in my grip.

I had his balls circled in one hand, my tits pressed up against his back, grinding my wet pussy on his ass and I started to give his whole cock the attention it deserved, whispering in his ear just how hot the whole thing was getting my pussy. Scott was watching me in the reflection of the bedroom mirror, happy and amazed at what I was doing with his cock. He hadn't really been extended and massaged like this since the last time I begged him to let me get my hands on his cock in the parking lot. I reached down and his cock was slick with the juices from my almost wildly cumming pussy. He was getting off on me getting off, and I felt his balls start to contract and his hips were thrusting into my fist that was busy stroking faster and faster. He opened his eyes and got ready to watch his cock eject a huge dose of cum. Scott saw how hot we were together, feeling me grind off my own orgasm on his sweet ass, and listening to me cum loudly, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

The low moan told me he was getting ready to explode. All of a sudden, I needed his cum on my tits! I sank to my knees as he spun around and unloaded his aching squirting cock on my happy tits, fucking himself between them as perfect a fit as ever. Thanks honey, for the big weekend and the huge ego boost!

Donna

12