Donna Carter Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna visits the Coach again.
3.8k words
4.65
78k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers

Donna was at the school again; she could not help herself, she had simply had to come by here to see the coach about some matters. She had still not decided what, but she was sure he would fill in the blanks.

Her hair was loose about her shoulders, slightly curly today; she had on loose workout shorts which left all her long, lithe legs on display, and a zip up top, which actually quite loose.

Of course, under that she had on a thin, skin tight t shirt with no bra. She had had a drink or two, but was not near drunk, and yet she found herself getting in the car and driving up here. She knew the coach usually stayed at least an hour and a half after practice; she found her legs shaking as she got out of the car and walked into the school and the locker room, expecting it to be empty.

She stepped around the corner, and stopped in her tracks -- there were three young men there -- she recognized them all from the senior class; all were eighteen or nineteen, graduating this year.

"Um, hi, guys," she said softly, staring at their long legs. Two of them were without shirts, a thick bodied black guy and a whip thin white man whose name she thought was Jimmy, and their muscles stood out clearly, so different from her husband.

Before she could think of anything to say, one of the black men stepped forward: "My name is Nate, and this here is Jimmy and my brother Dale," he said, motioning to the skinny white guy and the other tall young black man. He had close cut hair, and was quite a bit more handsome than his muscular brother.

Donna introduced herself, shaking all the guy's hands. She was acutely aware of the way they looked at her long, tanned legs and the swell of her bosom beneath the zip up top.

She was just about to say that she was looking for the coach when three more young men stepped out of the shower area, towels wrapped around their trim waists.

They were all good looking. Rock, who she recognized as one of the quarterbacks, smiled and said, "Aren't you Mrs. Carter?"

Donna swallowed, suddenly nervous as the three young men, dressed in nothing but towels, stepped up beside her. She backed up till her was standing against a bench, the edge of it pressing into the backs or her knees.

"Um, yes, that's right," she said, smiling at the young men. She realized suddenly how alone she was, and asked if the coach was there. Right after Jimmy said he was gone but, thinking quickly added that "He should be back soon!" a slim, spiky haired eighteen year old said, "The word is you're a real slut, Mrs. Cater!"

"I -- ohn, my god!" she said -- she blinked, her head spinning -- she could not believe he would just say that! She shook her head, trying to think of something to say, and without thinking found herself sitting down on the bench. Jimmy and Rock immediately sat on either side of her, Rock telling Steve to shut up and apologize. "Now, the coach is gone for a few more minutes, Mrs. Carter, but what can we do for you?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Carter," Steve said, standing in front of her, his knees six inches from hers. His muscles also stood out in sharp detail, and she found she could easily see the thick length of the young man's penis through the thin towel. "I'm really sorry I called you a slut -- but you're so fuckin' hot!" he exclaimed.

She blushed, and blushed harder when all she could think to do was stutter a soft thanks at his compliment -- she looked so hot he thought she must be a slut!

Jimmy patted her shoulder, then began rubbing it softly and Rock patted her knee in a paternal way. She swallowed, but pretended not to notice when his hand, big and rough and hot, stayed on her silky little knee. After all, the coach would be back soon, she said to herself, and then blushed as she thought about what had happened the last time the coach had supervised a meeting between her and some students.

She gripped the edge of the bench -- she had to leave now! She tried to pull herself up, but the pressure of the hands on her shoulders and leg kept her rooted to the bench, even though those hands were not really holding her down, just rubbing and patting her.

She swallowed, but found she could not even let go of the edge of the bench. The young men talked about how the team was doing, and thanked her for running the snack stand at the last game. That made her think again of what had happened after the game, with the coach and the principle and the three other students.

She wondered bleakly whether that was where the rumor had come from, or if it had been from Danny.

Steve reached out and squeezed her right shoulder, and apologized again for calling her a slut; Jimmy's hand was now rubbing up and down her back, and his right hand was gently rubbing her slim arm. "I -- that just took me by surprise, young man!" she finally said, and then realized belatedly that by saying, "I apologize about calling you a slut," he was actually calling her a slut again!

"How -- how dare you talk to me in such a fashion!" she said, not realizing that she was just allowing him to squeeze and rub her shoulder, which had caused him to step forward a bit so that she had to part her slim thighs to let his leg in between them.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carter -- I know a guy, and he said if a guy started feeling your tits up you would just lose control," Steve said, squeezing her shoulder a bit harder.

"Now, now," Rock said, and gave her lower thigh a bit of a squeeze -- "Those are just rumors, Steve. Hey, Mrs. Carter, you look a little hot in here -- the AC went out last week. Here, let me help you with your jacket!" he said, and reached up before she could say anything and calmly drew her zipper all the way down. Donna asked again whether the coach would be back soon, but Rock said he would and simply finished unfastening her zipper and flipped the thin jacket apart.

Donna blushed brightly, but she automatically shrugged the jacket off and went back to gripping edge of the bench, trying to ignore the fact that that all the young men were now staring at her hungrily; her large, firm breasts were perfectly on display, her nipples stiff and poking from the round globes, easily visible though the thin t shirt -- it clung tautly to every curve of her belly and large round breasts, and it was obvious that the gorgeous, stacked chick was not wearing any type of bra.

Donna was unsure what to say. Her pulse was pounding in her chest, and Donna knew more than ever that she needed to make her excuses and get out of here . . . Jimmy and Steve were once again rubbing her shoulders, and Rock's hand was back on her thigh, now up to mid-thigh, his big hot hand slipping easily to the inside of her lithe thigh.

She swallowed, and tried not to notice that the three young men who were closest to her all had large cock bulges now -- Rock and Steve were dressed only in towels, and their tools were particularly obvious.

"So, is that true, Mrs. Carter?" Steve asked, his hand squeezing her shoulder a bit harder.

"Umm, is what true, Steve?" she asked. She could almost hear her heart in her ears, and her body was strangely flushed. She tried to sit very still, and found herself staring at Steve's fat cock again, clearly visible through the thin towel.

"That all somebody had to do was feel your big tits up and you would do anything they wanted," he said softly. Donna waited for Rock to call the young man down again, but this time he just smiled at her, and squeezed her thigh a bit harder, then slipped his hot hand even closer to her silky, loose shorts.

Steve reached out with his other hand slowly, and gently began rubbing the tip of her right breast. Jimmy was still running his left hand up and down her back, and his right hand slipped around to come to rest on her gently curved tummy. Donna was all too aware of the other young men staring down at her quietly.

Donna swallowed, unable to think properly. "Young man, you really should watch the way you talk to me!" she said, but her hands still gripped the edge of the bench seat as Steve's fingers became bolder and bolder on the stiff nub of her nipple. "Now, please, I really do wish you wouldn't touch me like that!" she said, trying to make her voice stern, but she found she was still gripping the edge of the seat, that she made no move to push his bold fingers away.

"I mean, I've really got to go," she said again as Steve's fingers also began caressing the entire tip of her swollen breast, not just the nipple, squeezing her soft, supple, throbbing flesh with a bit more force -- her nipples felt like they were going to explode!

"Nah, you had better wait for the coach," Rock said, his hand curling further around the inside of her soft, silky thigh, rubbing it higher and higher. If she had been wearing a skirt, Donna thought, his hand would definitely be under it. She just needed to stand up, and storm out of here, but another part of her whispered that she needed something else entirely -- that she needed what she knew the coach would have given to her -- he would have fixed her . . .

She gasped again when Steve gave his hips a sudden jerk, and the towel fell to the floor -- Donna could not stop staring at the young man's fat, eight inch dick; it was wreathed in veins with a fat, angry red crown. "Just feel how stiff it is, Mrs. Carter, and I will quit feelin' your breast!" he said, and gave her turgid nipple a stiff squeeze, harder than before, hard enough to send a pre orgasmic flash pulsing through her curvy, trembling body.

"Uhn!" Donna gasped softly -- she could barely breathe, could barely keep her eyes from sliding shut as Steve's hard, knowing fingers twisted and pinched her pulsing nipple, and then nodded -- "OK, but just for a moment," she said softly, then she was lifting her right hand, trying to keep it from trembling as she reached up and pushed her soft palm against the side of his rock hard, but somehow silky soft shaft.

He pulled his hand away from her throbbing breast, and Donna sighed softly, and curled her fingers around the fat shaft. She realized that he was standing now with both legs between hers, that her thighs had spread even further apart. Rock's big, hot hand was almost to the tops of her thighs, and in another four or five inches would be brushing against her shorts.

Donna blew out a deep breath as her fingers slowly curled around Steve's fat, hard shaft -- he smiled widely, and began moving his hips. She kept her hand still as the young man began thrusting his rod in and out of her loosely gripping hand.

At the same time, Jimmy's hand, which had been on her tummy, slipped upward slightly till he was cupping her left breast in his hand. He lifted it slightly, as though to see how much it weighed and began kneading it softly.

Donna gave a soft gasp and glanced at him and pursed her lips, but she did not say anything as he gradually began rolling her soft, pulsing titflesh around on her chest with more and more force. Neither did she change her posture -- she was still sitting very straight, her fingers curled around Steve's fat dick as he thrust it in and out of her smooth hand, which was beginning to sweat slightly.

"I'll quit too if ya wanna feel my cock," Jimmy smiled at her, and began squeezing her pulsing globe a bit harder.

Donna tightened her fingers, and began running her hand up and down Steve's fat rod; he reached out and began stroking her silky, dirty blonde hair. His hand gradually gripped her hair and began a gentle pulling motion, and Donna gritted her teeth as she felt Rock's fingers now invading her loose shorts. She bit her lip as his hard, inquisitive fingers began rubbing her silky panties, but for some reason could not tell the young man to stop.

It came as a surprise when her plump lips bumped into Steve's leaking cock crown; at some point Rocks fingers began teasing her swollen, pulsing clit, and Donna looked up at Steve from her lowered eyes. He nudged forward, his soft lemon sized knob pushing into her plush, juicy lips as she stared at him, then again and again until her pretty mouth opened in a sexy O; then when he nudged forward his fat knob pushed past her silky, wet lips and came to rest on her writhing tongue.

She finally tried to moan a soft protest, tried to shake her head 'no', at the same time trying to ask with her eyes how the young man could be doing this to her while his friends' played with her breasts and her pussy -- in fact, she now felt Rock's fingers pushing under her silky panties and beginning to explore her wet, pouting, silkily shaved cuntlips.

She allowed Steve to begin guiding her drooling, loose mouth up and down his fat shaft, sliding a bit more in each time her pulled down till his fat love mallet was bumping against the back of her throat each time. She was dimly aware of the fact that she was beginning to make soft slurping sounds around his fat cock, and that Rock's fingers were now exploring the inside of her juicy, swollen pussy as his thumb mashed and rolled her pulsing clitoris, and that Jimmy had somehow rolled her tight t shirt up above her swollen, swaying, pendulous breasts.

She felt his mouth, hot and wet, engulf the tip of her breast as he lifted it to him, and then her lithe, firm, glowing body was shuddering and jerking into the strongest orgasm of her life. She twitched and shuddered, her eyes shutting as she moaned around Steve's thrusting cock -- he was holding her head still as he drove his eight inches in and out of her desperately, instinctively swallowing mouth.

Donna came out of the orgasm in time to realize she was swallowing Steve's cum; in a daze she licked his cock clean, and then she was being lifted to her feet, guided to a set of wrestling mats. She blinked as the guys stripped her of her clothes, leaving her little pink socks on. She realized several of them were taking pictures with their phones, and she shivered as Dale and Nate pushed her down on her hands and knees -- Nate laid on the floor, and Dale guided her between his brothers legs. She eyed the nineteen year old's stiff cock, and then bent and ovalled her lips, began bobbing her head up and down on his impressive, ten inch cock.

Dale rearranged her legs slightly, and Donna moaned deeply as he began pushing his fat dick, a twin to his brothers, into her sopping, still twitching pussy. His fat rod felt gigantic bulling into her tight, wet cunt, and Donna could not stop herself from rocking between the two guys a bit harder, helping Dale drive his boner into her tight pussy until his loins were slapping against her firm ass cheeks.

Donna grunted and squealed -- at one point she pulled her mouth off of Nate's cock and yelled for Dale to fuck her harder; Nate began ejaculating as she turned back around, hitting her in her face; she clamped her mouth back onto his dick hungrily, not wanting to waste the white stuff shooting out of his rod; she moaned and got off again as she sucked his dick till it was limp, then she laid her hands on her forearms and screamed as Dale fucked her with even more force, forcing her flatter to the mat; she instinctively angled her ass upwards so he could pound her pulsing, dripping pussy with more force.

She finally felt him rutting into her, shooting his seed deep into her swollen pussy, and then blinked as the coach was helping her to her feet. "Ohn, uhn, hello, coach," she mumbled as he led her to a sink. He told her to wash herself off, which she did, and she turned around to see him naked.

She looked around and all the men were naked, staring at her with hungry eyes. "I -- I just wanted to see you, I thought you would be here alone," she said softly as he led her back to the mat. He gently laid her down; she looked over at Adam, and saw that he had produced a video camera from somewhere -- she should not have been surprised. The coach slipped between her legs, and his lips and hot tongue began teasing her up swept, pointy nipples and breasts.

Donna blew out a deep breath, and then sighed softly as she felt the coach's fat knob against her mushy, swollen, super sensitive pussy lips. He angled slightly as he raised himself, then he was kissing her, his tongue slipping into her gasping mouth as his knob worked its way past her cuntlips and began pushing into her tight pussy (a little less tight now than it had been an hour ago, Donna thought to herself).

She lost track of time as the coach kissed her, and fucked her with a low, languorous power that had her gasping and twitching in minutes, and then she was thundering into a another orgasm. She came out of it, the soft waves receding around her pulsing, flushed twisting body; he was holding himself up on his arms now, and his face was gritted with effort as he fucked her with more force; her big tits jumped, bobbled and swayed on her fine boned chest from his powerful rutting. She chanted softly, urging him to fuck her harder, harder -- he finally pulled out of her, and jacked his thick cock, sending spurts of long white cum ropes over her heaving belly and bouncing, swaying tits!

She was cleaned again; during that -- she was sure it was Steve -- came and bent her over what he called a massage table. She just knew that it was at exactly the right angle to make her plump ass cheeks, and her puckered, tight little ass hole available to him. He fucked her all too juicy pussy for a few minutes, until she was twitching and gasping sufficiently, and then he had put some type of slick, slippery goo on his fat knob, and was nudging it against her tight, virgin ass hole.

Donna could not believe it -- she looked behind her, and it was Steve. He grinned at her, and then humped forward a bit more, and she swallowed and turned back around as his fat cock knob was suddenly invading her tight ass hole.

She heard him crowing about how tight he was, but she noticed her was quite gentle as he began rocking, ever so slightly, in and out of her sore ass hole.

Donna Carter clenched her teeth as Steve slowly swiveled his hips, driving his thick boner into the beauty's ass slightly more with each thrust. Donna began grunting at some point, hating the fact that she was being sodomized by some high school nineteen year old punk; her thick, stiff, sensitive nipples rubbed the cool, stainless steel surface of the massage table, and she blinked as the coach appeared in front of her, his boner once again standing at attention. She looked up him, pleading for help, but he just grabbed her ears and guided her slack, startled mouth to his fat cock knob as Steve kept swiveling more and more of his fat log into her loosening, juicy ass hole.

At some hazy, orgasmic point, as Donna was once again swallowing a load of cum -- she was not sure whether it was the coach, or whether it was someone else fucking her all too willing asshole, she realized she was once again swallowing a thick, spurting load of cum.

She coughed, and felt the man behind her rutting into her ass -- was that two, or three loads of jizz up her ass now? How had she thought it was to painful? It was definitely different, but no longer painful.

She was led back over to the mats, and straddled Jimmy without thought, smiling down at him as she drove herself onto his nice prick, began riding his nice tool. He positioned her as he wanted, and then was lifting her breasts to his mouth. She felt someone behind her, pushing her down till her hips were melded with Jimmy's. She unconsciously swiveled her hips, grinding herself onto the young man without thought.

"Ohn, oh, oh, ohn, ohnnnnn, myyyyy, you shouldn't do that!" she gasped as she felt someone shifting her legs slightly -- holding her ass cheeks apart, and then gently nudging once again into her still tender asshole. Donna twitched and shivered as whoever it was -- she thought one of the brothers, maybe Nate -- began fucking her ass in earnest, and she found herself shifting her position slightly, making it easier for Nate to fuck her ass while Jimmy continued grinding his perfectly sized tool into her spasming pussy.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers
12