Donna from Day Care Ch. 01

Story Info
She's sweet, loving, and her appeal grows every day.
8.2k words
4.66
44.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

To regular readers of my raunchy stories: Bless you, and I hope there are many of you, but please be advised: There is no sex in this chapter, except a reference to what led to the divorce of one of the protagonists. The second one will have a fair amount, as he and his female counterpart make up for lost time. If you just want to read smut, you might prefer to skip this part, but the final part may not make much sense if you do.

On Monday morning, Kevin O'Brien drove up to the large daycare center and parked at the curb. He opened the back door, unfastened the belt on the car seat of his five-year old, Kerry, and helped the boy out of the vehicle. His older child was able to easily walk up to the building, but he remained standing on the sidewalk while his father unstrapped his eighteen month old sister, Kate, from her seat and lifted her out of the car. She could walk, but he didn't trust the toddler to navigate the very hard cement sidewalk, so Kevin carried her to the building, while Kerry followed.

This was a task he had been performing for the past eight months, and he had the routine down quite well by that time. Kerry rang the doorbell, as he liked to do, smiling at the cheerful sound his childish finger produced. Mrs. Ortiz, the friendly operator of the center came to the door and, after looking through the peep hole, let the three O'Briens enter. Kevin and other parents entrusted their children to Mrs. Ortiz partly because she believed there was no such thing as being too safe in a world where bombings or random mass murder could happen at any time.

"Good morning, Mr. O'Brien. Good morning Kate and Kerry," she greeted them. As usual, the children didn't say anything, accept to smile at the nice lady.

"Good morning, Mrs. Ortiz," Kevin replied.

"We have a new teacher I want to introduce you to." Mrs. Ortiz always referred to her employees as "teachers" even though they didn't actually teach their charges much, except for how to get along with one another. "Her name is Donna, and she really loves children and they seem to really love her."

She led Kevin and his two offspring into a large room, and there they saw a short, rather pudgy woman, with dark hair and an extremely sweet face. She was surrounded by a group of smiling and laughing children, and the love and warmth between her and them was obvious. It even extended to Kerry and Kate. Although they were both wary of strangers, and had clung to their father ever since their mother deserted her family, they hurried over to join the happy group. Kate hugged Donna around the knee, and Kerry pressed his face firmly against her leg, which was clad in faded blue jeans. Donna responded by beaming down at the new members of her happy flock and placing a hand on a shoulder of each of Kevin's children. They smiled back at her, the biggest smiles Kevin had seen on their faces in eight months.

When Mrs. Ortiz began introductions, Donna raised her smile to the father of the two newcomers. Kevin found himself thinking about how nice it would be to be five years old again and snuggling up to Donna's ample form.

"Donna, this is Kevin, and he is the father of Kerry and Kate there. Mr. O'Brien, this is Donna, and she will be working with your children." Mrs. Ortiz encouraged friendliness and informality among the teachers and their charges and the parents of those charges.

"I'm glad to meet you, Kevin. You certainly have two adorable children here." Donna's smile became even wider, and Kevin was struck by the thought that she was one of the very nicest persons he had ever met.

"Hello, Donna. I'm glad to meet you. Kate and Kerry seem pretty happy, too." Kevin loved his children, but would have considered "adorable" to be a stretch.

"Okay, I have to go to work. G'bye, Mrs. Ortiz. G'bye, Donna. G'bye, kids. Be good, now." They turned and waved "bye-bye" but, for the first time in the eight months he had been bringing them to Mrs. Ortiz's, Kate and Kerry didn't come after him and cling to their father's pants legs. He got into his car and drove away, glad the kids seemed to be in good hands, but slightly disappointed at how easily they had let him leave them with a woman they had never seen before.

All that day, while Kevin worked at the CPA firm where he was a partner, his thoughts frequently turned to his children and the new teacher. "Donna certainly seems like a sweet person, and the kids seemed to really take to her. It's nice to know they're in good hands." Although something of a stuffed shirt, who had never been truly comfortable with the informality among himself, and the daycare employees and them with his children, Kevin was totally at ease thinking of their new teacher as "Donna".

As a partner, his hours were rather irregular, and he had to work late that night. Another of the many things Kevin liked about Mrs. Ortiz's day care center was that he could pick up the kids late, on those occasions when he had to. There would always be at least one reliable person with them until he came to get them. There rates were the highest in town, but Kevin considered the quality of the service to be well worth the additional cost.

It was almost dark when he rang the doorbell at Mrs. Ortiz's center again. Once again, she scrutinized him, before opening the door. Nothing was said about the lateness, except to comment that her other charges had already gone home, while she led him to the place where his children had been left that morning. There on the same sofa sat Donna and, on either side of her, were Kevin's children. The rambunctious Kerry was raptly listening to her read from a book of fairy tales and Kate, instead of whining the way she usually did at this time of evening, looked up and giggled and smiled when she saw her father. When Donna looked up and smiled also, Kevin felt his day improve by almost 100%.

Although he had developed a fair amount of skill as a cook, Kevin had neither the time nor any interest in preparing meals this late in the evening. He expected to take the children to a family oriented restaurant where they would provide meals for all three of them. Kerry was aware of this, and suggested that they should take their new teacher to dinner with them.

"Oh, I'm sure Donna has other plans, and I'm sure she has her own family to see to. I'm sorry to be so late, Donna. I'll try to keep it from happening again, but sometimes I can't help it."

"That's alright, Kevin. I know that things come up sometimes. I don't have a family, though, and I was going to ask you for a ride, if it isn't too much trouble."

"Of course, and it's no trouble at all. And in fact, I really would like it if you would join us for dinner." He named the place where he usually took his small family, and Donna brightened at hearing the name.

"That's one of my favorite places. They really cater to families."

After the two children were safely strapped into their seats in the back of the car, Donna and Kevin sat in the front seat, with their seat belts latched. He drove directly to the restaurant, where they had plenty of parking and, feeling like a gentleman, opened the door for Donna and offered his hand to help her out. She waited while he unbuckled the seatbelts of the two children, and held Kerry's hand to walk with him to the restaurant, while Kevin gently carried his daughter.

Their dinner was about as close to perfect as a meal in a restaurant can be. They served the ideal meal of strained organic vegetables that Kevin ordered for Kate. Her brother really enjoyed the hamburger with lettuce and tomato and the French fries he ordered from the children's menu, and the steak that Kevin ordered was cooked exactly as he liked. Donna ordered pork chops and a baked potato and salad, and cleaned off her plate. As a man who has always enjoyed food, Kevin was gratified that Donna also had a good, healthy appetite. His former wife, Carla, almost never ordered any more than a salad and hardly ever finished even that. She had always striven to be rail thin, like a fashion model, even though she knew it was contrary to the preference of her husband. Carla had never really cared very much what he thought, from the day they were married, when she was two months pregnant.

After dinner, Kevin drove Donna the rest of the way to her apartment, and was quite happy to discover that she lived between Mrs. Ortiz's daycare and the apartment he shared with his children. He had enjoyed her company, and was entertaining very pleasant thoughts about taking her to dinner and driving her home in the future, maybe even on a regular basis. After walking the short distance to the front door of her building with Donna, and telling her it was no problem when she thanked him, and shaking her hand goodnight, he returned to his car. There, Kevin was brought back to Earth by Kerry saying he had to go to the bathroom "real bad".

They reached their apartment with no accident befalling the child and, after baths and the usual nightly preparations, the two youngest members of the household were put to bed. Kevin sat up for a while, trying to read, but he was unable to concentrate. His mind was filled with thoughts of the very sweet woman who had come into the lives of him and his two youngsters. Once again, he thought about how Donna was one of the nicest people he had ever met and, it was easy to see the children adored her. All in all, the evening with her and him and the kids was easily the best he had experienced since his marriage broke up, and it was even much better than most of them while he was with Carla. The pleasantness didn't end when he went to sleep. All that night, Kevin was blessed with extremely enjoyable dreams of himself as a very small boy, hugging the leg of a nurse who looked and acted and sounded exactly like Donna.

Tuesday started almost as Monday had, with Kevin leaving his children with Donna. One difference was that Kerry walked up to the door in advance and rang the doorbell while his father was still unbuckling Kate from her car seat. Another difference was that Kerry ran inside to join Donna and Kate, after her father set her on the floor, was not far behind. Kevin followed the youngsters and when he saw Donna, was surprised to realize how much he had been looking forward to seeing her again. She smiled prettily at him and thanked him again for dinner the preceding night.

"That's quite alright. We all enjoyed your company. In fact, I'm liable to be late tonight, and I, and I'm sure the kids too, would like to have you join us again."

"Why, thank you, Kevin. I'd love to do that."

Although he didn't really need to stay late, Kevin made a point of doing busy-work until long after his usual time to leave. The managing partner at that branch was appreciative of the new partner's diligence, but Kevin didn't really care about that. He would have denied it to anybody else, but he was honest enough with himself to admit that he wanted very badly to see Donna again that evening, and any other time he had a chance. That realization came as a surprise, because he thought he had given up on women, after his disastrous union with Carla.

As a boy and young man, he had been too shy to approach girls or women, and they had considered him to be too nerdy and homely to be worth their time. Nerdy would have been a good description of him then and even now. He had always been tall and clumsy and overweight, and had been cursed with even worse acne than most teenagers. Added to that were the facts that his family was just barely above the poverty line, and he had mostly been forced to wear hand-me-downs from his older brother and cousin, and had never developed any kind of social skills.

His nerdiness had actually been an asset in college, where he had scraped by on a small scholarship based on need, a part-time job and a series of student loans. Kevin had neither time nor money for any kind of social life, and no woman of his acquaintance, not even other accounting students, though of him as anything but a dorky loser. In his senior year, Kevin managed to scrimp and save enough to buy a flannel pinstripe suit, black wingtip shoes and a silk tie for interviews. His acne had cleared up, without even leaving scars on his face, and he had lost most of the excess weight, while growing into his height. These factors gave him a suitably businesslike appearance which, combined with his intelligence and habitual place on the dean's list, landed him a job in a major regional accounting firm.

His intelligence and hard work and a certain amount of good luck enabled Kevin to ace the CPA exam on his first attempt. This stood him in good stead also and, five years later, he became a partner in the firm. Success in his chosen profession, however, did not translate to romantic success and he was still single and lacking any prospects at the age of 26. That was when he met Carla. They had known each other for only a few months when, after his drinking too much at a party, they ended the night in bed together.

As a result of that indiscretion, Carla became pregnant and Kevin, having been brought up to do the right thing, insisted on marriage. Although he had almost no feelings for her, nor did she have any for him, she agreed, and they were married at a very small wedding ceremony by a local non-denominational pastor. He really wanted to make the marriage work, and was highly solicitous of his pregnant wife. She accepted his ministrations, but refused to have any kind of sexual activity, claiming an uncomfortable pregnancy. Having heard of such things, Kevin accepted this. His sex life before Carla had been almost nonexistent, and it didn't change after marriage.

Once Kerry was born, matters still didn't change. Only rarely would Carla consent to have sex with him, and then she simply raised her skirt or nightgown and lay quietly while he thrust his cock in and out of her until he ejaculated. She disliked Kerry and wanted no other children, and was on the pill to prevent them. She insisted that Kevin wear condoms also. These are the two most effective means of birth control, but neither is 100% certain. The result of this imperfection was Katie and, after her birth, the best that Kerry could hope for from his wife was the occasional hand job. Even that cost him gifts of jewelry, and he had to wear a condom because she didn't want his cum on her pampered hands.

He thought of her as being frigid, and would have continued believing that, if it hadn't been for the day he inadvertently left at home a file that he had been working on, and had to return for it. Kevin opened the door to his and Carla's apartment and heard both children crying in the kitchen and, when he went to investigate, saw they were both strapped tightly in their high chairs and unable to move. Besides Kerry and Katie, he thought he heard giggling and other unusual sounds coming from their bedroom. After releasing and comforting the children, which was his first priority, Kevin went to the bedroom and looked through the open door. There, he saw absolute proof that Carla was far from being frigid.

Two naked women were writhing on the bed in a 69 position. Until Carla, who was the one on top, raised her head, Kevin was unable to even tell who they were. She grinned at him, her face smeared with the juices from the pussy of the other woman, and returned to what she had been doing. Having been caught in the act like that, she saw no reason not to attempt to brazen it out. After watching, both repelled and mesmerized for about ten seconds, Kevin went to get the miniature audiocassette recorder from his den, turn it on, carefully conceal it in his pocket and return to storm into the bedroom.

Although naïve regarding women, Kevin was not a total babe in the woods. He was aware there are women who love other women, and some who just prefer sex with other women, and he had no animosity toward those with that sexual orientation. At one time, one of his clients was the owner of a lesbian bar, and Kevin had an excellent professional relationship with her. What really bothered him was the realization that Carla had almost certainly been doing the same thing throughout their marriage - having sexual relations with other women while he was supporting everyone, and neglecting or mistreating the children while she was involved with those other women.

The rancorous argument between him and Carla and the other woman, who turned out to be the college student who sometimes babysat for them, was all recorded. The two women loudly expressed their undying affection for one another, and taunted him by telling him repeatedly how often they made love while he was at work. Carla validated the suspicions he had about previous affairs, and vowed she would never have any kind of sex with him again. She had found somebody so much better, and that he had better either like it or lump it. Not wanting to stay in the same building as Kevin, or with the children any longer than they had to, the two women left. Later, he was to discover that Carla had moved in with her lover in the student's small apartment. Since she always doted on as much luxury as she could get, he surmised that she expected to afford better after taking her newly estranged husband to the proverbial cleaners.

She got a big and very unpleasant surprise. At the discussion two weeks later, among Carla, Kevin and their respective divorce attorneys, she was the one who had to like it or lump it. After everybody heard the cassette recording Carla grudgingly agreed to a settlement much less favorable than she would otherwise have been able to extort from her aggrieved husband. A judge or jury, her lawyer advised her, would take a dim view of the person who had uttered those spiteful things about her own children, and who had admitted to, in fact bragged of, her multiple infidelities.

Kevin retained the apartment and had custody of Kerry and Kate. The latter didn't bother Carla because she had told the truth about disliking the children, and she made even less of a secret of that fact after the rest of the dirty underwear came out in the open. She was, however, very fond of the apartment, and hated to have to leave. She might have fought harder for it, but she and her lover would have been unable to afford the rent on the pittance she was forced to accept from her foresighted husband. Ostensibly, the divorce was an amicable one, but the true fact was that Carla was about as friendly as a rabid pit bull. The only reason she chose not to fight it, and gouge as much as she could from Kevin was that the recording, if played in court before a jury of her peers, or even a judge, would have meant a settlement even worse, and for a shorter term than the one she and Kevin finally agreed to.

But, before the divorce proceedings could even begin, Kevin had business to take care of. Being a single father, and with no experience in that role, he had major responsibilities suddenly thrust on him. Fortunately, as a partner at the firm, he was able to take off the necessary time to do some research and make certain arrangements. The best – and the most expensive - daycare center was the one operated by Mrs. Ortiz, and he was lucky enough to manage to get Kerry and Kate enrolled there. Because of its high cost, most parents couldn't afford her services, and that was fine with the proprietress, because she wanted the highest class clientele she could get. It was okay with Kevin too, because the combined monthly fee charged by Mrs. Ortiz and the money he sent to Carla every month was less than he used to spend on the gold-digging bitch when they were together.

After that, he got into a routine, take the kids to daycare on his way to work and pick them up on his way home. Most of their dinners during the week were eaten at one restaurant or another between the two locations, although he always started both children off with a good breakfast. Kevin did all the cooking on days he wasn't working, and he had gotten reasonably good at it. On his way back to pick up the children and take them and Donna to dinner, the thought occurred to him that the teacher might enjoy sampling his culinary skills that coming weekend.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers