Donna from Day Care Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like this. The church looks on marriage as the way to produce children. Any kind of sex that won't produce children is considered to be a mortal sin. So is sex outside of marriage, of course. After a year of trying, I wasn't pregnant yet, so we went to the doctor. She told us that my female organs weren't developed, and I could never have children. In other words, I was barren, and only 19 years old." Donna waited, hoping Kevin wouldn't be too outraged at her deceitfulness in leading him on as she had.

"Gee that's really too bad," was Kevin's response. "It's ironic too. You really love children, and can't have any, while Carla hates them and got pregnant even when she was trying not to." His arm was still around Donna, and he squeezed her a bit more tightly and smiled at her. She looked up at him, seeming to be nervous, although he couldn't figure out why. Whatever the reason, kissing her then seemed like a good idea, so Kevin leaned toward her, and that's what he did. HERE The younger generation continued to amuse themselves while the adults remained engaged in getting to know one another better. Even while they talked, Donna kept wondering when she would get the bad news, that she was just not the right woman for a man who wanted children, and that, beginning on Monday, he would only see her when he dropped off or picked up Kate and Kerry. Instead of telling her something like that, or even getting more distant, he seemed to become more affable and to hold her more tightly against himself. Puzzled and apprehensive about his eventual response, she continued to enjoy the conversation, especially his arm around her.

Kevin enjoyed holding her too, and he was learning many things about Donna. When he first saw her on Monday, he had thought of her as having a sweet visage, but he started to see that Donna was much more than just that. He noticed that, when she smiled, she smiled with her mouth and eyes and her entire face. There was no quick smile with her lips only, as he had been accustomed to from Carla, who was concerned about developing lines in her face. He also noticed the adorable way her nose wrinkled when she laughed, and how cute her ears were, and how shiny her shoulder-length hair was, and how warm and pretty her brown eyes were when she looked at him. He couldn't help wondering why he had never noticed such outstanding qualities before, but he ascribed it to his not being very observant.

He noticed other things too, especially about her body. He had thought of her as being rather pudgy, but that was partly because of the shapeless smocks or dresses she usually wore. On that evening, she was wearing a rather snug-fitting sweater he hadn't seen until she had removed her jacket. Donna filled out the sweater quite well, with large breasts, that looked to be quite firm. He wondered if they would feel as good to his hands and mouth as they looked to his eyes. Kevin quickly dismissed such thoughts from his mind. The woman beside him was a devout Christian, and he should be ashamed of the carnal notions he had just been having, especially with his children in the same room.

Donna was having similar thoughts, and she didn't feel the least bit ashamed of them. Although raised a devout Christian, as she had told Kevin, the terrible hypocrisy of her fellow church members, and the hateful things they had said about something that she couldn't help, had turned her against them and, by extension, any religion.

Either Kevin or Donna had gotten up periodically to check on the children, and the next time he did, he saw Katie asleep on the floor. Looking at his watch, he realized that it was long past their bed times, and his own as well. As much as he had enjoyed sitting and chatting with Donna, and admiring her surprisingly good looks, and hugging and kissing her, he knew he would need to get his family and himself home and to bed.

"I didn't realize it was so late," he told Donna. "I'm going to have to get home and get the kids to bed." She agreed with the necessity, and helped him round them up.

With Kate in his arms and Kerry at his side, Kevin walked to the door. Donna followed and, just before he walked out he turned toward her for one last kiss. This was followed by another one, and a third, before they realized that tomorrow would be another day.

"Are you going to be by about noon," she asked. Donna was still not positive that Kevin wouldn't change his mind, after learning about her, even though he certainly hadn't been acting as if that would be likely.

"About noon or slightly after. We're up a lot later than usual, so we'll probably sleep later. I'll call you just before I leave.

After one last kiss, he walked down the stairs and out to his car a sleeping child in his arms and another, almost sleeping, tagging along behind. Kevin felt really great about the way the night had progressed, and he hoped Donna did too. He was really looking forward to the next day.

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story of Kevin and Donna. I did warn you there would be virtually no sex in it, so I hope you weren't disappointed. I will try to make up for it in the second part. If it isn't posted yet, it should be available tomorrow.

Like other authors on Literotica, I always appreciate it when people vote and leave comments or send me emails, either on the whole story after you finish it or on both parts separately.