Donna Goes Camping Pt. 07

Story Info
Busty girlfriend flashes and plays a sexy game.
8.8k words
4.45
114.3k
148

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

I was pleased and relieved as I worked on breaking down our camp and packing our gear. We were going home today and this humiliating trip was just about over.

I was relieved because my girlfriend, Donna, had agreed that she would not have any more sex with my friends. Donna seemed a little confused by my request to stop the sex with the other guys. With a perplexed look on her beautiful face, she said, "I thought you liked for me to show off in front of the guys and to be a little naughty for you."

I admitted that I had encouraged her to act naughty, but said, "I think it has gotten out of hand."

Donna shrugged and said, "Whatever you want, baby. I hope you are not mad at me. I was just trying to be sex for you."

I told her I was not mad.

I smiled at her and thought to myself how lucky I was to have a girlfriend as spectacular as Donna. I couldn't figure out how I had gotten so lucky.

My buddy Shawn and I were carrying buckets of water from the river to make sure the campfire was out. As we walked into the camp site, Shawn said, "Oh, my God!"

I followed his eyes and saw Donna standing over one of our bags that we had packed for the return trip. Donna was topless. It was a stunning sight to see. She was out in the open and a couple of the other guys were openly staring at her as she bent over to look into the bag.

Donna's breasts were almost too good to be true. They were huge, firm and heavy, but the rest of her was slender. You would swear they had to be fake if you did not see them bounce around and sway as she moved. I would often just stare at her perfect chest.

Now she was standing topless in the middle of the camp with my friends staring at her. She was wearing only some short jean cut-offs.

I thought she was through showing off on this trip. To make matters worse (or better), when she bent over to dig around in the bag, her boobs swayed and jiggled as she moved. My cock immediately got hard at the sight. I really did like her to show off her awesome body.

I was a little irritated that she was already naked in public after our talk that morning. I said, "Donna, what are you doing?"

She raised up causing her boobs to move around some more and said, "Trying to find my dry bathing suit. It is purple. Have you seen it?'

"No, but what are you doing out here topless?"

"Well, the tent isn't up anymore and I needed to change into my bathing suit." She looked around at the other guys and said, "Besides, these guys have all seen my boobs a lot this week. This is nothing they haven't already seen."

"I thought you were through being naughty on this trip," I said sounding more whiny that I intended.

Donna said, "I am not really being naughty. I am just trying to change."

Like always, I was incapable of getting mad at her.

In a few minutes, she found her bathing suit and changed in full view of the entire camp. The guy I could not stand, Ross, was smirking the entire time Donna was changing. One would think that an asshole could not smirk, but this one did.

The best part of going home was that I was hopeful that I would never have to lay eyes on Ross again for the rest of my life. Bringing him on this trip had been a mistake and I was ready to be rid of him.

I was moving away to go to graduate school. Ross was from the town where the college was located. I figured Ross would go from being a second-string loser in college to a local unemployed loser after I was gone. I could not imagine anyone hiring a conceited punk like Ross.

I really hoped that he would smart off once too many times and someone would take him out. He had already been punched out twice on the camping trip. Ross had the uncanny ability to cause me to have dreams of homicide.

We loaded the boats and started down the river. The river was full and moving well. We were a long way from the place where we rented the boats. But with the swift current and some paddling, we could make it in a day. During the last part of the trip we figured we would run into people taking short day trips down the river in canoes and tubes.

About two miles down the river, we stopped on a sand bar because we knew of a small country store about a half mile from the river. Shawn and I grabbed our wallets and hiked to the store to get bags of ice. Donna, Don, Dave and Ross stayed with the boats.

When we returned with the ice, all of my buddies and Donna were laughing about something. Donna had a sort of guilty look on her face.

Nobody would tell us why they were laughing, but I suspected that it had something to do with Donna acting naughty. I tried not to dwell on it and went on.

We iced down the beer and headed down the river. The first beer of the day a few minutes later tasted great. We had been drinking lukewarm beer for parts of the trip.

As we paddled down the river, I asked Donna what they were laughing about when Shawn and I returned with the ice.

Donna said , "Oh, it was no big deal."

"No, tell me about it," I insisted.

Donna finally gave in and said, "It was not a big deal. Ross asked me to give them all blow jobs, but I said I couldn't."

"Why was that funny?'

"Well, they talked me into taking off my top. They said it was the least I could do since they couldn't cum in my mouth. So, I did that. I didn't think you would care about them just seeing my boobies again. I am pretty sure that it turns you on when I show off."

I said, "I wasn't even there! Why don't we talk about these things before you do them."

Donna said, "I am sorry. You know I love you with all of my heart. We were just goofing around. I didn't let anyone put a dick in my mouth. I should get some credit for that!"

I just said, "Okay, Darling."

I wondered to myself how these conversations with Donna about sex always seemed to come out wrong for me. I always ended up feeling like I was being a prude when I wanted her to act like a faithful girlfriend.

I was planning to marry her in about a year and I was hoping we could return to a more normal relationship. She didn't seem to see anything wrong with sucking someone else's dick or letting some guy fuck her. Showing off her huge boobs had become routine on this trip. I alternated between worried and turned on.

We had a great day on the river. The water was clear and beautiful. Donna had more beers than usual. It was a real treat to have the beers cold again. Donna was tipsy after a relatively short time and she continued to drink. She usually did not have more than one or two drinks.

By the middle of the afternoon, we started to see other people going down the river. There were all types of people on the river, but on a summer weekend day, we mostly saw extremely drunk college aged kids.

My buddies, Shawn and Don, were ahead of us on the river. We had not seen them in a while when we saw them paddling up river toward us. They turned around when they reached the other boats in our group.

Don said, "We have been around this next bend watching these girls flash their tits! They are having a big party and the girls are wasted. We want to pull over and watch for a while."

Flashing tits on the river during the summer was a fairly common occurrence. It was a tradition of sorts. My buddies, Don and Dave were pretty excited about it and they talked us into stopping to watch for a while. Donna just laughed at them and didn't seem to mind. She said she had never seen a girl flash in public.

We continued down the river and pulled over to the bank across from the big party. Other boats were stopped too.

Before too long, a couple of college aged girls started showing us and everyone else their tits. One of the girls was pretty cute. Another had big boobs, but was a little overweight. Everyone was cheering and laughing as the girls took turns flashing. Eventually, about five girls briefly pulled up their bikini tops. The drunken crowd of about fifty people were yelling and shouting as the girls put on a show. Our group joined in the cheers from across the river.

Donna was lying on some of the sleeping bags in our canoe laughing and drinking. I did not realize how drunk she was until she said to our group, "If I could stand up, I would show those girls some tits!"

I assumed she was kidding, but Don took her seriously and jumped out of his canoe to hoist Donna out of her spot in the canoe. Donna stood in the shallow water at the edge of the river and smiled at Don. She looked a little dazed.

Donna looked at me and cupped her breasts as if to ask me if it was okay to flash her tits. I laughed and nodded. Don saw me approve and said, "Alright! This is going to be awesome!"

At Don's request, I helped Donna climb up on a big boulder at the edge of the river. It was six or seven feet above the water and flat on top. It was a perfect stage for the crowd at the picnic and party across the river.

Don stood on the rock and shouted loudly across the river. "Ladies and gentlemen! You are about to witness the exposure of the nicest tits that have ever floated this river. Without further ado, I give you the magnificent Donna!"

Don stepped back and motioned for Donna to come forward. The crowd at the party across the river were all watching and many were moving closer on the far shore.

Donna came forward on the big boulder toward the crowd on the opposite shore. Her face was bright red and I could see her shaking. Her nipples were hard in her top. She started to untie the top of her bikini when she looked across the river at the big crowd that had gathered on the other shore. Some guys were yelling rude words of encouragement. Many were cheering when they saw Donna's body.

Donna froze for a minute and then turned and ran into my arms. She ducked her head into my chest and said, "I can't do this. I am so embarrassed!"

I was in the process of telling her it was okay and that she didn't have to do this when the drunken crowd on the other shore started booing. It was surprisingly loud.

Donna raised her head and turned to look at the angry crowd. Don said, "Come on Donna! You can't let those other girls show you up."

Donna's face turned crimson in color again as she thought about stripping in public. The crowd was continuing to boo and some of the drunk guys were calling her a tease and various other names. She looked like she might cry. I could see tears welling up in her eyes as she said, "These people are booing me."

I tried to tell her it didn't matter, but she was only hearing the boos by the crowd. The crowd seemed to be getting bigger as every boat and tube coming down the river was stopping to see what was happening.

Donna gave me a big hug and said, "I am going to show them!"

She turned and faced the crowd on the other bank. Everybody could clearly see her nipples through her bikini top. Her nipples were stiff as a board. She was completely turned on and totally embarrassed.

The other girls had quickly pulled up their tops and then put them back on in an instant. Donna stood at the edge of the rock looking at the crowd and untied the back of her top. The crowd was yelling. She then untied the knot behind her neck on her string bikini.

Donna's huge F cup boobs fell out of the bikini top. They bounced and swayed in front of the crowd. Her face was red, but she had a big smile on her face as an enormous cheer rose from the crowd. It was hard to believe a crowd of fifty or sixty people could make that much noise.

Donna dropped her top on the ground and stood there striking sexy poses for the crowd. Her smile got bigger and bigger. Her nipples remained stiff. Her face stayed red. I could tell she was loving this! My cock was hard as a rock watching her.

I thought she was about finished when she turned her back to the crowd. She smiled at me. Then, with her legs straight, she bent at the waist showing her little ass to the crowd. She looked incredibly sexy from my vantage point because I could see her big boobs hanging down as she showed her tan legs and ass to the crowd.

Then, Donna reached her hands to the waist of her bikini bottoms and in one quick motion pulled the bottoms to the ground. She stepped out of the bottoms and then spread her legs as she bent forward again at the waist. The girl I wanted to marry was showing her naked ass and pussy to a crowd of strangers.

If it is possible, the crowd roared even louder as my cute girlfriend stood naked with her legs spread before a crowd of rowdy people. Donna bent over and looked at the crowd through her long straight legs. It was amazing!

Guys were now crossing the river to get a closer look at Donna. Donna was now striking nasty poses. She bent and shook her big F cups at the crowd. She did the splits in the nude. She showed the crowd everything.

Finally, she looked at the guys at the base of the rock and said, "I am really hungry. I have been drinking all day without any food. Do you guys have any food over there?"

Several young guys said yes.

Without putting on her bathing suit, Donna hopped off of the rock with boobs bouncing and started across the river with a group of about fifteen guys. I got her attention as she was entering the water and asked if she wanted her swim suit. Donna smiled and said, "All these guys have seen everything already. There is nothing to hide. "

I grabbed her swim suit and started after her. I couldn't get too close because of the crowd gathered around her as she crossed the river. I was close enough to see at least two guys grab her boobs as she waded and swam across the river. Donna did not stop them. She just acted like nothing happened as she was felt up by strangers. She was smiling and chatting with the guys as she moved slowly across the clear, cool river.

On the other side of the river I saw several more guys grab Donna's naked boobs. Donna just smiled at them and quietly said, "Be nice!" as they felt her up. I am sure guys were also grabbing her naked ass, but I couldn't see very well.

When the drunk guys in the crowd realized Donna was not going to get mad if they felt her up, others joined in. Donna's breasts always looked big, but seeing how a guy could only grab a part of a boob in his hand showed how huge they were. It really took two hands to squeeze one of Donna's boobs.

Donna finally arrived with her crowd of admirers to a table full of food and she began to eat fried chicken and chips soon after she arrived. She looked completely sexy standing nude in the middle of a bunch of horny guys.

It wasn't easy, but I finally pushed my way through the crowd to Donna. A couple of guys were squeezing her boobs as she ate. When she saw me, she removed the hand from her right boob. Just seeing that made my dick hard for some reason.

Donna looked at me with her big blue eyes and said, "Hi, baby! This is more fun than I ever imagined!"

A guy from behind her groped both of her boobs as we talked. Donna just calmly kept talking to me as she was fondled. Eventually, she turned to the guy and said with a sweet smile, "That is probably enough."

She was continually being groped and felt up as we talked. I was trying to get her to get dressed, but she just ignored me and chatted with guys who were pinching her nipples and rubbing her ass as they talked to her.

She leaned into me and whispered, "Darling, you can't believe how many guys have asked me if they can fuck me or put their penises in my mouth! It is pretty flattering to have so many guys come on to me. A lot of them seemed to be hard when they rubbed up against me."

I thought I had seen Donna smile and grab the crotch of a couple of guys. Now that I was next to her, I saw her grab the dicks of several of the guys feeling her up. She kept doing it with me standing right in front of her. She squeezed my cock and remarked about how hard it was.

I was thinking that she had no idea how sexy she was as she smiled at me and said, "Maybe, I should take off my clothes more often."

It took a while, but I finally talked her into putting on her bathing suit and returning to the boats. I was not too popular with the guys from the party. The girls at the party seemed glad to see Donna go. She smiled her beautiful smile and waved as we headed on down the river.

After we rounded the next bend, I asked Donna why she let all of those guys feel her up. She turned and looked at me with her big blue eyes and said, "Ever since I developed these boobs a year or two ago, guys have been grabbing my boobs wherever I go. Young guys and older men cop a feel. Women even grope me. Everyone stares at my chest. I like being a sex object sometimes. I had boyfriends when I was an A cup, but nobody was groping me in public places. I kinda like it."

We made it back to the camp where we had rented the canoes and other boats and I went inside with Shawn to pay our bill and check the boats in. I received a call from my boss about a problem at work. Several people were on vacation and one of my former coworkers was sick. The boss begged me to come fill in and said he would only keep me there if he absolutely needed me. I told him I would come in even though I was technically finished working there. I liked my boss and wanted to help him.

As we were paying the bill inside the camp office, a young guy at the other end of the counter said to the man helping us, "Oh my God! You have to come see this!"

Shawn looked at me and said, "Guess who?"

We all went to look out the window and saw Donna topless on the shore while Don, Dave and Ross played keep away with her bikini top. Donna was laughing and jumping trying to catch her top. Of course, her giant boobs were bouncing as she ran and jumped. I saw a mother grabbing her children and running them away from the voluptuous topless woman.

While we watched, Dave eventually gave Donna her top. Donna put it back on with a crowd watching. My cock got hard as I watched Donna heave her boobs into her top and then adjust the top to cover her hard nipples. I started to wonder if everyone in the county was going to have seen Donna's boobs before long.

After we finished paying, I went out to get Donna and say goodbye to my buddies. Donna said, "Darling, I invited everyone to our apartment for burgers and some drinks. We need an official end to the trip!"

I told her that I need to go help my boss at work. Donna told me that she was sure it wouldn't be too long and that she would get the grill going for us while I was gone. I had no idea how long I would be at work and I wanted to spend time alone with my girlfriend. However, I loved her so much, I could not say no when she looked at me with her big blue eyes and pleaded with me.

We went home and cleaned up. I asked Donna who was coming and when. Donna said that everyone from the trip was coming and would be over in about an hour. I was stunned that she had invited Ross. She knew I had no use for him, but she told me it would have been rude for her to leave him out.

Donna gave me a sexy look and said, "Let's mess around before you leave. It really made me horny to take off my clothes in front of all those people! I need you so badly right now!"

I was dying to have sex with her, but I was already late for work. I told her we would have sex tonight for sure. Donna sighed and looked incredibly sad and disappointed. She made me promise to hurry.

Donna gave me a long, hot kiss as I left with her tongue deep in my mouth. I left with a hard-on.

Donna loved sex, but this was the horniest I had ever seen her.

I headed for work and hoped I could be back soon.

After a couple of hours at work, I realized I would have to stay for most of the shift. I sent Donna a text and told her that.

She was upset that I could not come home. She sent me two pics of her cooking hamburgers. She was wearing her white nightgown. The top was a lace push-up bra and the rest of the short nightgown was thin, sheer white material that was transparent. The angle of the pic showed an incredible amount of cleavage.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers